- » Pressure Cooker Beef Soup
Pressure Cooker Beef Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressure cooker beef soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressure cooker beef soup recipes.
Pressure Cooker Beef And Onion Soup
1. In the cooker heat the lard or margarine and fry the onions until they start to colour.
2. Lift the onions out, set aside and brown the meat.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and fried... - 46.7947
You May Also Like!
Oxtail In Red Wine
1) In a large, covered, refrigerator storage bowl, rinse and place the oxtail chunks alongwith the garlic, lemon slices, onion and bay leaf.
2) Thoroughly moisten the mixture with the red wine and refrigerate, stirring occasionally.
3)... - 46.4618
All Purpose Rich Brown Beef Stock
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the bone and knuckle pieces and cover with cold water.
2) Bring to a rapid boil until bubbly, then drain off the water and rinse the bones under running cold water.
3) Rinse the pressure cooker, return the bones... - 45.8763
Farmhouse Vegetable Soup
1) In the cooker, mix together carrots, swede, parsnip, potatoes, onions and leeks, with the bay leaf, stock or water and stock cube and seasoning .
2) See that the cooker is not more than half full.
3) Put the lid on the cooker, heat to high pressure... - 46.526
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 46.0983
Beef And Cabbage Soup
Melt shortening in cooker; brown ground beef thoroughly.
Add the rest of the ingredients in order given.
Close cover and set pressure regulator in place.
When pressure is reached, cook for 15 minutes.
Allow pressure to drop of its own accord.
Serve. - 39.6998
Multipurpose Asparagus Bouillon
1) Trim off the asparagus tips and woody stalks, keep the main stalks for cooking.
2) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the asparagus stalks and cover with 2 quarts (2 liters) of cold water.
3) Bring the water to a rapid boil and add... - 36.647
Old Fashioned Beef With Vegetable Soup
Combine the shank bone, 3 quarts water, salt and pepper in a large kettle and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 3 hours, then remove the bone and add the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil and pour immediately into hot sterilized pint jars.
Place lids and rings... - 40.9989
Beef Scotch Broth
Blanch the barley by pouring on boiling water, leaving it a minute or two then straining it.
Cut the meat into neat pieces.
Put into the pressure cooker with the water and barley.
Put on the lid and bring steadily to pressure.
Lower heat and cook for 20... - 44.7684
Filipino Sour Soup - Corned Beef Sinigang Sampalok
Filipinos love their sinigang. This sour broth soup is perfect for a chilly winter day!. If you've never had sinigang before, you must try it. Though usually this broth is made with seafood or pork, Jay makes it with corned beef brisket. The flavor of the... - 127.06
Cut the beef and lamb in half-inch cubes.
Place in pressure cooker.
Add cold water, salt, pepper, meat sauce and pork.
Pressure cook at 15 lbs.pressure for 14 minutes.
Reduce pressure and open cooker.
Add all vegetables and pressure cook again for 5... - 42.7055