- » Pressure Cooker Beef
Pressure Cooker Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressure cooker beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressure cooker beef recipes.
How To Make A Pot Roast In The Pressure Cooker
This roast is very tasty but tough. Cooking it in the pressure cooker makes it tender fairly quickly. This particular recipe cooks in a combination of water and cola. I then add prunes and carrots to it ending up with a soft super flavorful meal. - 112.367
Pressure Cooker Beef And Onion Soup
1. In the cooker heat the lard or margarine and fry the onions until they start to colour.
2. Lift the onions out, set aside and brown the meat.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and fried... - 46.7947
You May Also Like!
New England Boiled Dinner In Pressure Cooker
Remove the bag from the corned beef, and place on a rack in a small pressure cooker.
Add water, bay leaf and garlic.
Cover, and pressure-cook about 35 minutes.
Cool, and remove cover.
Add the whole vegetables, and replace the cover.
Continue cooking... - 38.9263
Pressure Cooked Beef Chili
My children love beef chili and this pressure cooker recipe is my favorite. It takes me just 20 minutes to cook up delicious chili for dinner. A pressure cooker is a must have kitchen cooking utensil for every working mother. - 98.7159
Pressure Cooked Corned Beef And Cabbage
Here is a unique and quick way to cook corned beef and cabbage in a pressure cooker. The chef here shares an excellent information on cooking methods for corned beef. The video is interesting to watch and wonderfully demonstrated. Take a look and you would... - 121.574
Pressure Cooked Beef Stock
1 In a pressure-cooker, place the bones along with the water.
2 Bring to a boil, and remove any scum with a spoon.
3 Add in the remaining ingredients.
4 Cover the cooker with the lid and bring to pressure.
5 Place the 15 lb weight on and... - 42.34
Pressure-braised Short Ribs Or Oxtails
Combine flour, salt and pepper, and dredge meat in flour mixture.
Heat fat in uncovered pressure cooker, and add meat.
Brown on all sides thoroughly over moderate heat.
Add tomato juice and onion.
Follow manufacturer's directions for using your... - 34.1136
How To Cook Cow Foot
Mastering the art of cooking cow feet can be a breeze when you use the techniques as shown in this video An important flavoring ingredient in most soups and stews, cow foot makes for an excellent addition to your holiday platter as well. Learn how to cook... - 79.4575
Braised Beef With Peppers
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat the lard or margarine and fry the onion and peppers until both begin to color.
3) With slotted spoon, lift out both and drain well.
4) Brown the meat on both sides in the hot lard or... - 43.3819
Beef In Burgundy
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, heat the butter and oil.
3) Fry the onion until lightly browned.
4) Lift out the onion and drain well.
5) Saute the beef in the butter and oil until well browned all over.
6) Lift out and drain... - 45.1981
Pressure Cooker Beef Recipes By Category
Pressure Cooker Beef Dish: