- » Pressure Cooker Bean
Pressure Cooker Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressure cooker bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressure cooker bean recipes.
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 92.7297
You May Also Like!
Pinto Beans In A Pressure Cooker
1.Put the beans in the pressure cooker along with water and other spices like salt, cumin powder, onion powder, Mexico chili powder, ground pepper and liquid smoke.
2.Set the stove on medium high and cook till the pressure regulator starts rocking and... - 83.1588
How To Make Cannellini Beans In Fagor Electric Pressure Cooker
1) Rinse the beans well.
2) Add beans to the pressure cooker and cover with water.
3) Add the bay leaf, crushed red pepper, cumin, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4) Cover the cooker and cook on medium-high for about 40 minutes.
5)... - 86.3189
Pressure Cooked Refried Beans
Do you love experimenting? Let’s try cooking some refried beans in a pressure cooker. In this video, the chef is trying her hands on this cooking method. The refried bean might not look like the traditional ones but they taste just as delicious. - 119.949
Pressure Cooked Soybeans
1. Pick over and wash the soybeans. Mix the beans with the onion and water and refrigerate overnight. Put the beans, onion, soaking liquid, salt, molasses, oil, cinnamon, and cloves in a pressure cooker. The cooker should not be more than half full.
2. Close... - 31.8205
Western Pressure Baked Beans
Sort beans to remove debris; rinse, drain, and set aside.
In a 4 to 6-quart pressure cooker over medium-high heat, cook bacon and onions, uncovered, until meat is browned, stirring often, about 15 minutes.
Add to pan the beans, mustard seed, ginger, coriander... - 41.8718
Mexican Fried Beans
Beans is pretty popular in Mexican cuisine finding its place as itself or for being used in dishes. Check out the recipe to make Fried Beans in a typical Mexican style with popular Mexican seasoning ingredients. Easy to make and great to have! - 105.276
Indian Chana Dal With Garlic
Have you tried cooking Chana Dal? A common dal used in Indian cooking, it is really healthy and full of protein. Here is a video showing you how to prepare this dal. A simple recipe and the use of a pressure cooker enables you to prepare this quickly. - 114.469
Red Bean Pate
1. Fry the onion in the oil and add the chopped mushrooms, celery and pulped garlic.
2. Add the soaked beans with the water they were soaked in and boil until cooked, which will take about 1 1/2 hours or less in a pressure cooker.
3. When the beans are really... - 33.5851
1) Cover beans with cold, soft water and soak overnight.
2) On the next day, in a pressure cooker, cook the beans in the liquid for 20 minutes or steam in a steamer until soft.
3) Rub sauce through a strainer or liquidize using a... - 37.471
Pressure Cooker Bean Recipes By Category
Pressure Cooker Bean Dish: