- » Pressure Cooker Artichoke
Pressure Cooker Artichoke Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressure cooker artichoke recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressure cooker artichoke recipes.
1) Cut and discard artichoke stems and trim the base leaves to enable the artichokes to stand upright.
2) Lay the artichokes on their sides and slice 1 cm/1/2 inch off the top of the centre cone of leaves.
3) Trim off the points of the rest of... - 44.1138
Cream Of Artichoke Soup
1) In a bowl, with cold water enough to cover artichoke and place the artichokes and the strained lemon juice to avoid discoloration.
2) In the cooker, melt the butter or margarine and saute the onion until soft.
3) Pour of the water and... - 47.8085
Savory Stuffed Artichokes
1. Wash artichokes; cut off thorny tips of leaves with kitchen shears; place in 6-quart Low Pressure Cooker/Fryer with water; clamp on cover; bring up pressure on setting #9 (high heat); reduce to setting #2 (low heat); cook 16 minutes; turn off; reduce... - 29.549
Creamy Artichoke Soup
Wash and peel the artichokes and keep them in cold water until required.
Slice the artichokes and put them in the pressure cooker with the onions, bayleaf, salt, pepper and stock.
Put on the lid and bring to high (15 lb) pressure, then cook for 5... - 48.156
Peel the artichokes and keep in cold water until required.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker, then stir in the split peas until well coated with fat.
Add the rest of the vegetables, the stock, tomato paste, bouquet garni and... - 45.8971