- » Pressure Cooker
Pressure Cooker Recipes
The pressure cooker is an airtight aluminum or stainless steel vessel that helps to cook food at high temperature by using pressurized steam. The process of cooking using a pressure cooker is called pressurecooking. ... More »
Gajar Ka Halwa - Gajar Burfi - Quick Pressure Cooker
If you are searching for the perfect recipe of the famous gajar ka halwa , then try this one out. This is very simple to make. In order to make a low fat halwa, the chef uses low fat milk powder in the recipe. I'm sure your family and guests will love it.... - 122.831
Pressure Cooker Kerala Paal Payasam
If you don’t have the time or inclination to make this delicious Kerala dessert in the traditional way but still want to treat your family to their favorite payasam on festive days try this recipe. Instead of slow cooking the rice in the milk on a low... - 110.641
Mixed Vegetable Sabji In The Pressure Cooker
Sabji or shaak is a must-have side dish in any vegetarian Indian meal and is a quick and easy way to include veggies in your diet. Watch Bhavna make a Indian-style mixed vegetable sabji which takes just 5 minutes to make in the pressure cooker. It is a great... - 110.631
Country Style Green Beans Cooked In Pressure Cooker
Green beans are a great way to add crunch and color to your platter. Betty cooks up yet another all-time-Southern favorite — country style green beans cooked in pressure cooker. Not only do they make for a sumptuous side dish, but also bring loads of health... - 95.5592
How To Make Cannellini Beans In Fagor Electric Pressure Cooker
1) Rinse the beans well.
2) Add beans to the pressure cooker and cover with water.
3) Add the bay leaf, crushed red pepper, cumin, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4) Cover the cooker and cook on medium-high for about 40 minutes.
5)... - 89.4593
Pinto Beans In A Pressure Cooker
1.Put the beans in the pressure cooker along with water and other spices like salt, cumin powder, onion powder, Mexico chili powder, ground pepper and liquid smoke.
2.Set the stove on medium high and cook till the pressure regulator starts rocking and... - 84.7374
Pressure Cooker Beef And Onion Soup
1. In the cooker heat the lard or margarine and fry the onions until they start to colour.
2. Lift the onions out, set aside and brown the meat.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and fried... - 46.1711
Pressure Cooker Savory Seafood Starters
1. With a little butter or margarine lightly grease 4 ovenproof ramekin dishes.
2. Divide the prawns equally between the dishes.
3. In a bowl beat together the egg, cream, milk, cheese and a little salt and pepper and pour over the prawns.
4. Into the... - 45.4371
Mulligatawny In A Pressure Cooker
1. In the cooker heat the dripping or lard, brown the meat, vegetables and apple.
2. Stir in the curry and chili powders and cook for a few minutes.
3. Stir well adding the stock or water and stock cube with a little salt making sure that the cooker is... - 45.2199
Pressure Cooker Coq Au Vin
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In cooker, heat oil and butter.
3) Fry the bacon, onions and mushrooms until just beginning to colour.
4) Lift out and drain well.
5) Add the chicken and brown on both sides.
6) Warm the brandy in a small... - 45.1668
Pressure Cooker Braised Fowl
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Heat the cooker gently.
3) Heat the bacon rind gently to release the fat.
4) Add the bacon to the cooker and fry until beginning to colour.
5) If necessary add the butter or margarine to the cooker and... - 44.4818
How To Make A Pot Roast In The Pressure Cooker
This roast is very tasty but tough. Cooking it in the pressure cooker makes it tender fairly quickly. This particular recipe cooks in a combination of water and cola. I then add prunes and carrots to it ending up with a soft super flavorful meal. - 44.2936
Pressure Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup
1. If using a leg portion of chicken, cut into 2 pieces - thigh and drumstick.
2. Into the cooker place the chicken, vegetables, noodles, thyme, stock or water and stock cube and a little salt and pepper such that the cooker is not more than half... - 43.6032
Pressure Cooker Mackerel With Lemon And Chives
1. In a bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, lemon rind and juice and chives with salt and pepper and bind the mixture with the beaten egg.
2. Divide the stuffing between the fish pressing well into the cavity and securing the opening with a wooden... - 43.4041
Pressure Cooker Chicken Stock
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the chicken pieces and cover with 2 quarts (2 liters) of cold water so that the pot is full only up to 2/3 capacity.
2) Bring the water to a slow boil and skim off any surface scum.
3) Stir in rest of the... - 42.4247
Pressure Cooker Cock A Leekie Soup
1. Into the cooker put the fowl, bouquet garni, salt, pepper and water, bring to the boil and skim well.
2. Make sure that the cooker is not more than half full.
3. Close the cooker, bring to high pressure and cook for 20 minutes.
4. Reduce the... - 41.662
Pressure Cooker Cider Soused Mackerel
1. To prepare the fish roll it up from head end to tail end and secure with cocktail sticks, if necessary.
2. Into the cooker put the cider, with the sliced onion and add the mackerel, peppercorns, bay-leaf and a little salt.
3. Close... - 38.1605
Pressure Cooker Chicken Broth
Place chicken on a rack in a 4-quart or larger pressure cooker.
Be sure cooker is no more than 2/3 full.
Add remaining ingredients.
Check vent in cooker lid.
Clear vent, if necessary.
Place lid on cooker.
Bring cooker up to 15-pounds pressure, following... - 37.96
Pressure Cooker Paella
Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and the white pepper and set aside.
In 4-quart pressure cooker heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
Add chicken and continue sauteing for 3 minutes longer; stir in green pepper, tomatoes, and... - 37.4724
New England Boiled Dinner In Pressure Cooker
Remove the bag from the corned beef, and place on a rack in a small pressure cooker.
Add water, bay leaf and garlic.
Cover, and pressure-cook about 35 minutes.
Cool, and remove cover.
Add the whole vegetables, and replace the cover.
Continue cooking... - 36.6633
Red Tomato Chutney In A Pressure Cooker
Skin the tomatoes.
Peel, core and slice the apple.
Peel and slice the onion.
Wash the sultanas and dates in hot water before chopping.
Remove the trivet from the pressure cooker, then put in these ingredients.
Add the spices, tied in a muslin bag, the salt... - 35.911
Plum Chutney In A Pressure Cooker
Peel and chop the onions; peel, core and chop the apples; stone the plums and cut the plums in quarters.
Remove the trivet from the pressure cooker.
Put into the cooker the plums, onions and apples, the spices and salt and half the vinegar.
Bring to the boil... - 34.24
Stock In A Pressure Cooker
1) Break the bones or ask butcher to do this.
2) Take a pressure cooked and add all the ingredients into it.
3) Bring to a boil and remove any scum from top. Put the lid and bring steady to pressure.
4) Decrease heat and cook for 45... - 33.5633
Making Stock In A Pressure Cooker
Break the bones and put into the pressure cooker with the other ingredients.
Bring slowly to the boil, and remove the scum from the top.
Fix the lid and bring steadily to pressure.
Reduce the heat and cook for 45 minutes.
Allow pressure to return to normal... - 32.4418
Pressure Cooker Basic White Sauce
1. In the cooker melt the butter or margarine, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2. Remove from the heat and gradually add the cooking liquid and milk.
3. Return the cooker to the heat, bring to the boil, stirring constantly... - 30.8468
Pressure Cooker Recipes By Category
Pressure Cooker Equipments: