- » Pressed Sugar Cookies
Pressed Sugar Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressed sugar cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressed sugar cookies recipes.
Brown Sugar Pressed Cookies
Using an electric mixer, beat margarine in a large mixing bowl.
Gradually add brown sugar replacement, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in egg yolk, vanilla, caramel flavoring, and salt.
Stir in flour.
Chill for at least 2 hours.
Press dough from cookie... - 33.5658
Cookie Press Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla and almond extracts. Reduce speed to low; add flour and salt and beat until well combined.
2. Spoon one-third of... - 32.1168
Spiced Pressed Cookies
Combine shortening and sugar replacement in mixing bowl; beat until light and fluffy.
Combine vanilla, water and eggs in measuring cup, beating until blended.
Combine cake flour, baking powder and spices in sifter.
Sift flour mixture alternately with egg... - 38.1445
Lemon Cheese Pressed Cookies
Blend butter and cream cheese.
Add sugar; cream thoroughly.
Add egg, lemon juice, and rind; blend well.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour and baking powder.
Add to cream cheese mixture; mix thoroughly.
Chill dough 30 min.
Heat oven to... - 37.5639
Lemon Cheese Pressed Cookies
Cream butter, cheese and sugar until fluffy.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Cover; chill 1 hour.
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Fill cookie press with 1/4 of dough at a time; form desired shapes on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown on... - 32.5191
Pressed Cookies is a snack treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 36.7303
Pressed Molasses Spice Cookies
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Sift flour with spices, salt, and soda.
Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; beat in molasses and egg.
Slowly add dry ingredients, mixing just to blend.
Press dough through cookie press in desired designs onto un-greased... - 40.3952
1. Line the greased bottom of a six-cup charlotte or other pudding mold with waxed paper. Split lady fingers and place vertically around the inside walls, arranging them so that they touch.
2. Cream the butter until soft and gradually add the sugar. Cream... - 33.1568
Almond Sugar Cookies
Almond Sugar Cookies is a crunchy treat and is liked by kids. These Almond Sugar Cookies are pretty easy to prepare too. Just give this yummy-n-crunchy Almond Sugar Cookies a try. - 42.9406
Oatmeal Sugar Cookies
1. In a large bowl, cream the shortening, sugars and egg.
2. Slowly add remaining ingredients.
3. Form into small balls and place on greased cookie sheet.
4. Press each with a fork dipped in sugar.
5. Sprinkle a little sugar on each cookie.
6. Bake at 325°... - 35.2209
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, and beat until smooth.
Beat in vanilla and almond extract.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt;... - 40.4679
Roll into balls and press down with bottom of glass (dipped in sugar).
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes. - 31.0811
Easy No-roll Sugar Cookies
Preheat oven to 400F.
In large bowl of electric mixer, at medium speed, cream butter with sugar and egg until very light and fluffy.
Sift flour with salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar right into bowl.
Beat at low speed until well combined; beat in... - 32.7234
Old Fashioned Sugar Cookies
Cream shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla to sour cream.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and soda and add alternately with the liquid to shortening and sugar mixture.
Roll out on pastry cloth 1/4 inch thick.
Cut with... - 37.9979
Molasses Sugar Cookies
1. In a medium-size bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda; set aside.
2. In a food processor or a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, egg whites, molasses, instant espresso powder, and 1/2 cup (120 ml) water.... - 29.9483
Worlds Best Sugar Cookies
Cream sugars, oleo and oil together; add remaining ingredients.
Roll into small balls; place about 1-1/2-inches apart on lightly greased cookie sheet.
Press with glass dipped in sugar.
Sprinkle sugar on top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 - 10 minutes. Freeze well. - 39.2272
1. Sift flour, measure, then sift with salt and baking powder.
2. Cream shortening and sugar together.
3. Add unbeaten eggs, one at a time, and beat.
4. Add dry ingredients and the vanilla. Roll (chill first), and cut with a cookie cutter, or form into small... - 30.6285
Brown Sugar Shortbreads
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy.
Add vanilla; then gradually beat in flour, blending thoroughly.
Gather dough into a ball, wrap tightly in plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm (about 1 hour) or for up to 3 days.
On a... - 28.0251
White Sugar Cookies
The White Sugar Cookies is a personal favorite. I make this for almost all celebrations or tea parties at home. Try the White Sugar Cookies! I am sure you will love it! - 41.3719
Crispy Date Sugar Cookies
In saucepan, combine dates, the first 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the water, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat, cover, and simmer about 5 minutes; stir frequently.
Add lemon juice; cool.
In mixer bowl, cream vegetable shortening, the... - 41.7272
Would you like to try simple Sugar Cookie at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in American homes. This is a kid friendly recipe . Sugar Cookie is a delicious flat cake. It is generally eaten during breakfast. It goes well with Coffee, but it... - 39.7421
Basic Crumb Case
Melt the butter in a 23-cm / 9-in pie dish and cook for 40—45 seconds. Add the crumbs, sugar, and nuts and mix well. Press the mixture firmly against the base and sides of the dish, using a spoon.
Stand the dish on an inverted plate and cook for 30 seconds,... - 16.6123
Carnival Jelly Doughnuts
1) Sprinkle yeast and a pinch of sugar into the lukewarm water.
2) Let it stand for 2 to 3 minutes; stir it to dissolve the yeast.
3) Set in a warm areaâ€”such as an unlighted ovenâ€”for 2 or 3 minutes, or until the yeast forms bubble... - 46.8102
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Grease, line with paper and grease again a 9 by 9-inch square pan.
3. Mix flour and sugar. Cut in shortening and mix till crumbly. Press into prepared pan and bake for fifteen minutes. While this is baking, prepare... - 26.5345
Gail's Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until creamy.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and continue blending.
4. Sieve flour along with salt and baking powder.
5. Put half the flour to the sugar mixture... - 48.4736
Easy Sugar Cookies
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with baking powder and salt.
Cream butter well, blend in sugar, and add egg, beating vigorously until smooth and fluffy.
Stir in flavorings; then add flour and mix until smooth.
Chill dough; form balls 1/2 the size of... - 37.674
Cream butter and add sugar gradually.
Add eggs, milk and vanilla; cream well.
Add flour and baking powder, sifted together.
Mix creamed mixture and dry ingredients.
Chill for 10 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonsfuloncookie sheet and press thin with a glass that has... - 36.1302
In a large mixing bowl, cream margarine and sugar together until light.
Beat in egg substitute, milk and vanilla.
In another bowl, sift flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together.
Beat dry ingredients into first mixture, mixing well.
Cover and refrigerate... - 39.1326
Wegmans Gluten-free Sugar Cookies
Make these yummy holiday "must-haves" using our Gluten-Free Sugar Cookie Mix (and Wegmans Certified Pastry Chef Patty Fowler's tips) that will have you cutting out festive shapes for decorating and sharing this season. - 0
If you're looking for an easy cookie recipe that is also better for you, check out this low-carb recipe for sugar cookies. With just a few adjustments, you'll no longer have to say no to sweets - 0
Brown Sugar Spritz
Prepare Holiday Pineapple Filling; cool.
Cream together butter and brown sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
Stir together flour and baking powder; add gradually to creamed mixture, mixing till smooth.
Do not chill.
Place half of dough in cookie press.
Using... - 38.3785
Pecan Topped Sugar Cookies
In a mixing bowl, beat almond paste and cream cheese.
Add coconut; mix well.
Cut cookie dough into 1/2-in slices; divide each slice into four portions.
Roll into balls.
Place 2 in apart on greased baking sheets.
Shape 1/2 teaspoonfuls of almond mixture into... - 38.9509
Chocolate Sugar Cookies
You can’t even imagine how easy these cookies are! They are also crisp and delicious! Their texture allows them to be used for ice cream sandwiches which are absolutely sinful! These would make a great gift from your kitchen. - 123.341
Thumbprint Cookies Using Brown Sugar
Heat oven to 350Â°.
Mix thoroughly butter, shortening, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
Work in flour and salt until dough holds together.
Shape dough by teaspoonfuls into 1-inch balls.
Beat egg white slightly.
Dip each ball into egg white; roll in nuts.
Place... - 40.812
Filled Sugar Cookies
1. Have the Sugar cookie batter ready.
2. Start oven, set at Moderate, 325° F. Rub a shallow pan with shortening or margarine. Spread the cookie batter evenly in the greased pan.
3. Beat the egg white stiff, add the brown sugar and vanilla and beat... - 29.0466
Easy Vanilla Sugar Cookies
1. Beat butter or margarine, sugar, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
2. Measure flour, baking powder and salt into sifter. Sift into creamed mixture; stir until well blended.
3. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto greased cooky sheets... - 31.3817
Gail's Brown Sugar Cookies
Brown Sugar Cookies are yummy. They have dates, nuts and brown sugar, all the ingredients that make a cookies delicious. The Gail's brown sugar cookies are very easy, simple and quick to make. You will enjoy this recipe very much. - 49.8579
Crispy Sugar Cookies With Shortening
Crisp Sugar Cookies is a very tempting snack which you would love to serve to your dear ones. Enjoy this recipe on the coming get together party! - 32.1211
Lemon Sugar Cookies
Dissolve 1 teaspoon coffee granules in 1/2 Teaspoon hot water add cream cheese and powdered sugar, beating until smooth.
Dissolve remaining 1 tablespoon coffee granules in 2 teaspoons hot water; set aside.
Cream margarine; gradually add sugar,... - 41.2028
Peanut Butter Cookies Sweetened With Wheat Germ And Brown Sugar
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly butter two cookie sheets, or use nonstick baking sheets.
In a mixing bowl, beat the egg, add the honey and molasses, and stir to combine.
Stir in the peanut butter, then add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll... - 31.2658