- » Pressed Sandwich
Pressed Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressed sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressed sandwich recipes.
1. Toast the breads and chop off its crusts. Spread the butter on one side of the 8 bread slices and butter it on both sides in the remaining 4 slices.
2. Top the 4 slices with tomato, bacons and cover it with slices of bread which are buttered on... - 36.7099
Open Faced Strawberry Sandwiches
Thinly slice off the heels of the breads.
Cut each bread into about 12 slices.
Lay the slices on a large tray in one layer.
Spread cream cheese on the slices.
Cover the cheese with strawberries sliced lengthwise.
Press them down slightly.
Cover the tray... - 31.0984
Chicken Bacon Sandwiches
Combine chicken, celery, eggs, salt, pepper, bacon and pickles; moisten with mayonnaise.
Trim crusts from bread.
Spread chicken mixture on white bread slices; add lettuce.
Top with whole wheat bread; press down lightly.
Cut sandwiches in half diagonally. - 39.7983
Chicken Shawarma Sandwich By Dedemed
1. In a bowl, combine chicken with lemon juice, yogurt, garlic, salt, ground cardamom, seven spice, paprika, parsley, cayenne pepper, and cinnamon. Mix well and set aside for 2 hours.
2. Preheat skillet over medium high flame and pour... - 0
Hi again folks, today I'm making a Shooter's Sandwich - a delicious, easily customisable sandwich made a day in advance and then flattened over night to create a compact dish which is served in slices, a bit like a cake, only with 100% more meat! - 111.252
Fresh Apricot Cannoli
Halve the apricots and remove the pits.
(It's not necessary to peel them.) Whip the ricotta until it is quite creamy, beating in 2 tablespoons of the honey.
Stir in the chocolate and cinnamon.
Place 4 apricot halves in dessert dishes.
Spoon 1/4 cup of ricotta... - 41.4017
First things first for this amazing sandwich… roasting the red bell pepper. Its so much easier than people think and so much better than buying them from your grocery store out of the bottle. - 108.291
Grilled Smoked Turkey N Muenster Sandwiches
Evenly spread Thousand Island dressing on each bread slice.
Equally top 3 bread slices with 1/2 of the cheese, turkey, then remaining cheese; top with remaining bread slices, dressing side down.
Evenly spread butter on outside of bread slices.
In large... - 26.2564
Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Lay the two slices of bread on a plate.
Butter them, with as much or as little butter as you like.
Also spread over them the tomato sauce and mustard.
Sprinkle over some pepper.
Slice the cheese with the slicer or knife.
Lay on one slice of bread.
Top with... - 37.9098
Roast Beef Tea Sandwiches
Interested in knowing of a recipe that will yield very yummy tea sandwiches that everyone is bound to fall in love with? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn! - 110.737
Sportsman Sandwich Bacon Lettuce And Tomato Sandwich
Using scissors, remove the rind from the bacon.
Grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until crisp.
Toast each side of the bread.
Put the toast on to a board and spread one side of each slice with mayonnaise.
Arrange two rashers of bacon on 1 slice.
Repeat with... - 38.5064
Cut two slices each of graham and white bread at least half an inch thick.
Spread liberally with butter.
Lay alternate narrow strips of red and green sweet pepper on each slice.
Press the slices firmly together, alternating the graham and white slices.
Trim... - 31.8235
Open-faced Fruit Sandwiches
Place pineapple on paper towels, drain well, pressing out excess juice.
Beat Neufchatel cheese until fluffy; fold in well-drained pineapple, carrot, apple, pecans, and vanilla.
Place curly leaf lettuce leaves on English muffin halves, if desired.
Spread... - 35.249
Grilled Turkey And Cheese Sandwiches
Combine mustard and green onions; spread mustard mixture evenly over 4 bread slices.
Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tomato slices, and 2 turkey slices.
Sprinkle an additional 2 tablespoons cheese over each; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 32.6841
Chicken And Bacon Sandwich
Chicken sandwiches for me are an anytime treat. A yummy bite while shopping or rushing out and have no time to eat.This chicken-bacon sandwiches is a delicious sandwich, the very thought of it makes my mouth water - 36.538
Banana And Chocolate Sandwiches
1. Butter the bread slices and arrange on a clean work surface, buttered side up.
2. Slice the bananas.
3. Reserving 4 slices for decoration, divide the remaining on 2 slices in a single layer.
4. Generously sprinkle grated chocolate over the... - 37.9052
Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches
This Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches is the favorite for the kids. Who can ignore the tongue tickling flavor of fried cheese by the way?! Try this Fried Mozzarella Sandwiches as anytime-snack. Your kids will love it for sure. - 34.9276
Cocktail Ribbon Sandwiches
1) Cut off the bread crusts
2) Wrap the slices in a damp cloth and set aside for Â½ an hour.
3) Take a slice and apply egg spread on it.
4) Cover with another slice and spread it with chutney spread.
5) Top it with the third slice and... - 34.7087
Chicken Club Sandwiches With Potato Fries
A treat for your eyes and your stomach - the Club Sandwich serves you a completely fulfilling breakfast, with toasted bread, usually cut into quarters covering two layers of meat and vegetables separated by an additional slice of bread.
For the meat, chicken... - 0
1. Grease a 150 ml bowl, pan or mould with margarine, oil or butter.
2. In a small saucepan combine oysters, 25g or butter, breadcrumbs, cream, egg and seasonings.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium low flame and bring the mixture to a... - 42.8845
Trim the crusts from the bread; cut into twelve 1/8 inch-thick slices.
Mash the chopped anchovies, mustard, eggs, herbs and pepper in a small bowl.
Spread egg mixture thickly on 6 of the bread slices.
Top each slice with another slice of bread and lightly... - 39.1991
Steak & Cheese Sandwiches
Combine wine, oil, thyme, marjoram, garlic, and onion.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook,... - 37.6037
Barbecued Beef Sandwiches
In 6 to 8-quart Dutch oven, brown meat in salad oil over medium-high heat; remove from pan and set aside.
Reduce to medium; add onion, celery, garlic.
Saute' until onion is limp.
Add catsup, tomatoes, vinegar, brown sugar and chili powder.
Then stir in dry... - 41.0281
Cheesy Grilled Sandwich
Are you in love with cheese? Then I am pretty sure that you must be in love with cheese sandwiches too. These sandwiches make a greats knack option and can be made with different set of ingredients. However, the video here shows how to make simple cheesy... - 95.4
Vegetable And Apple Sandwiches
Combine apple, carrot and rest of the ingredients.
Arrange some salad leaves on 4 of the slices.
Spread apple mixture over this.
Now add the rest of the lettuce leaves and sandwich together with remaining 4 slices of bread.
Cover with a damp... - 37.7246
Monte Cristo Sandwich
Monte Cristo Sandwich has a Inspirational taste. The mustard and swiss cheese gives the Monte Cristo Sandwich Fantastic taste. - 38.7568
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches
Ham And Watercress Sandwiches is an easy to make snack. Try these really tasty Ham and Watercress sandwiches in your own kitchen. - 42.0986
Sunil & Sahil's Special Smoked Salmon Sandwich
Who doesn't love sandwiches? Chef Bhal Dave teaches you to roll the perfect sandwich with smoked salmon stuffing at home. Simple and lucid, this recipe will help you pull off a perfect meal for your foodie friends and family. - 78.8237
Grilled Chicken And Pesto Sandwiches
For all those who are bored of eating the same sandwiches, these grilled chicken pesto sandwiches are certainly a nice change. Chefs MJ & Natasha have featured easy to follow instructions to make pesto sandwich with thinly grilled chicken. You can either... - 98.0273
Cheese Club Sandwich Or Double Decker Sandwich
1. Soak onion slices in lime juice, make rings.
2. Butter the toasts well and spread lightly with mustard and pepper.
3. Place 3 toasts on a pastry board or large dish. Put a slice of cheese, tomato, lettuce and dribble 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Put few onion... - 41.5251
Double Radish Sandwiches
1. Beat the butter with a wooden spoon until it is light and fluffy. Continue beating as you gradually add the horseradish and lemon juice (if using). Keep the butter at room temperature until you are ready to assemble the sandwiches.
2. Arrange all the bread... - 32.0411
Chicken sandwiches for me are an anytime treat. A yummy bite while shopping or rushing out and have no time to eat.This chicken-bacon sandwiches is a delicious sandwich, the very thought of it makes my mouth water - 40.5733
Cold Sausage Sandwiches
1. Slice the sausages at a slant.
2. Butter the bread slices.
3. Arrange on a clean work surface, buttered side up.
4. On 2 slices, spread the tomato ketchup or relish.
5. Arrange the sliced sausages in a layer.
6. Cover with other 2 slices of... - 34.72
Parsley Trimmed Sweet Onion Sandwiches
1. Using a round shaped 2 inch diameter cookie cutter, cut roundels from the bread slices (2 roundels per slice). thus you will get 96 roundels in all from 48 bread slices.
2. On each roundel, apply butter and season with salt and pepper.
3.... - 44.2382
Grilled Ham And Cheese
A “healthy” grilled “ham and cheese sandwich” sounds like an oxymoron right? Chef Binks creates a lighter low-fat version of the French bistro classic! He shows you that is it not about what it is, but what it isn’t, making the right choice of... - 117.623
Cucumber And Carrot Sandwiches
Peel carrots and slice thinly.
Do not peel cucumber if very tender.
Combine cucumber and carrot and sprinkle vinegar, salt and pepper.
Arrange vegetables on three slices of bread.
Sandwich with remaining three slices.
Cover with a... - 34.9294
Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches
Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches has a majestic taste. Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches gets its taste from pie filling and chocolate wafer. Chocolate Pudding Sandwiches is loved by kids. - 35.9519
Cucumber Open Sandwiches
Gently press grated cucumber and remove extra water.
Add mayonnaise, salt and pepper.
Wash and drain lettuce leaves and arrange on a plate.
Place bread (crust removed) on this.
Spread mayonnaise on slices.
Garnish with vegetables. - 28.9289
Fried Cheese Sandwiches
Cover the sliced bread with the thinly sliced cheese, and spread over a little chutney.
Put two cheese-covered slices together and press firmly.
Cut into neat shapes and fry to a crisp golden brown on both sides in butter.
Serve hot, garnished with tomato... - 32.0604
Muffaletta Aka Muffuletta Aka Moo-foo Le Tah
"Is the best sandwich in America the muffaletta?" New Orleans, is the home of Muffaletta. This sandwich made with Italian meats, cheeses and a special olive salad is perfect for a summer picnic by the river or even just a lunch out on your patio or you can... - 114.986
Cucumber Sandwiches is an anytime sandwich and you can prepare this anytime, anywhere in a matter of a few minutes. All it takes is a handful of ingredients to make this yummy cucumber sandwich. Check out the recipe of cucumber sandwiches. - 28.1404
1) Place the shrimps on an adsorbent paper, pat them until dry.
2) In a large bowl, stiffly whip the cream, add the lemon juice and season well.
3) Gently stir the shrimps into the bowl of whipped cream, blend well.
4) Spread the softened butter on... - 37.5554
Turkey And Cranberry Sandwich
1. Spread the bread evenly with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices of bread with the cranberry jelly or sauce, keeping it away from the edges of the bread.
3. Place the slices of turkey over the cranberry jelly.
4. Press the other... - 29.4556
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches
Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches make for a great snack. This recipe is quite filling and sumptuous. The ingredients used in these Deep Fried Eggplant And Cheese Sandwiches are easily available in the grocery store. Make it for a party or a family... - 47.4645
Party Sandwich Loaf
Party Sandwich Loaf is one of the recipes I am known for. I love preparing this just for the multitude of accolades that flow in. This Party Sandwich Loaf is pretty easy to prepare too, why donâ€™t you give it a try! - 44.7381
Bbq Pork Sandwiches
BbQ Pork Sandwiches ! They are incredibly tasty ! I love these spicy sweet barbecued pork with oodles of savory sauces. Try these BbQ Pork Sandwiches and let me know if you share my passion ! - 39.3973
Jim Ackland's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle over a low flame. Butter one side of bread. Spread choice of mustard, horseradish, or other condiments on the other side. Layer on the cheese, ham, roasted chilies, tomato, roasted red pepper, onion, and mushrooms, then... - 33.8672
Crab Cake Sandwiches
Drain pimiento, and press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine pimiento and mayonnaise, stirring well.
Combine 2 tablespoons pimiento mixture, crabmeat, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, pepper, and egg white in a bowl; stir lightly.
Set remaining... - 43.7097
1. Line jelly-roll pan with damp paper towels.
2. In small bowl, combine cream cheese, green onions, parsley, radishes, salt, and pepper until well blended. For each stack, gently spread cream cheese mixture on 2 slices whole-wheat bread and 2 slices white... - 35.1074
Barbecued Pork Sandwiches
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and chiles.
Place pork on top; drizzle with liquid smoke.
Pour in vinegar, cider, barbecue sauce, and chili sauce.
Cover and cook at low setting until pork is so tender it falls into shreds... - 48.0261
Teriyaki Pork & Slaw Sandwiches
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set drained pineapple aside to use in slaw.
In a large bowl, stir together pineapple juice, soy, garlic, honey, oil, and ginger.
Add pork and stir to coat evenly.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next... - 41.1733
Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Line a colander or sieve with a double layer of cheesecloth that has been rinsed out and squeezed dry; allow cheesecloth to extend over edge of colander.
Spoon yogurt into colander; fold edges of cheesecloth over to cover yogurt.
Place colander in a bowl;... - 43.3388
Chicken Pocket Sandwiches
Melt butter in oil in a wide frying pan or wok over medium-high heat.
Add garlic, pepper flakes, and chicken.
Cook, stirring, until chicken is opaque on outside (about 3 minutes).
Add wine, bring to a boil, and boil until reduced by half (about 1 minute);... - 46.1297
Mince until very fine the crystallized or preserved ginger.
Moisten with enough of the sirup to make it spread easily.
Make a little orange or lemon sirup if no other is at hand, or use soft jelly.
Butter thin slices of white bread and spread with a very thin... - 27.2112
Grilled Tuna Sandwiches With Vegetable Slaw
To make the marinade, combine basil, lemon juice, mustard, 1 clove garlic, olive oil, and red pepper in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth; pour into a baking dish and add the tuna steak.
Cover dish and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, but no longer,... - 45.1689
Peanut Butter Sandwiches
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350Â°.
2) Mix together flour, baking soda, salt and milk powder.
3) Put aside.
4) To the work bowl of the food processor(use metal blade)add peanuts.
5) Blend until smooth.
6) Switch off the... - 45.9274
Betty's Grilled Club Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Grilled Club Sandwich, using a George Foreman Grill. The sandwich has the standard elements of a club sandwich (except for lettuce), and it is grilled like a Panini or pressed sandwich. - 0
Out Of The Park Pudding-wiches
STIR peanut butter in small bowl until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Add pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk or at low speed of electric mixer until well blended, 1 to 2 minutes.
SPREAD pudding mixture about 1/2 inch thick on cookie.
Top with second cookie,... - 37.2291
1. For each sandwich, spread 1 side of 2 slices of bread with 1/2 teaspoon of mustard each. Top 1 slice with 1/4 each of the turkey and cheese, then cover with the second slice, mustard-side-down, pressing down gently to close. In a medium-size bowl, whisk... - 35.1613
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 45.4947
Mini Submarine Sandwiches
Try this alluring Mini Submarine Sandwiches recipe. An easily prepared recipe, this Mini Submarine Sandwiches is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends and family. - 42.329
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
Butter bread, 2 slices on 1 side only, 1 slice on both sides.
Lay chicken on a buttered slice, top with doubly buttered slice, cheese, and last slice, buttered side down.
Press together lightly; if you like, trim off crusts.
Mix egg, milk, and salt, dip in... - 33.4403
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Sandwiches ! Every time I bite into these cookie sandwiches, stuffed with irresistible vanilla ice cream between adequate peanut butter, I thank God for this divine treat ! After all, I am one of the lucky few who got to... - 35.7783
Cut the bread in half lengthwise and rub the cut sides with garlic.
Arrange the cucumber, tomato, pimentos, anchovies and olives over half the loaf.
Sprinkle with oil and vinegar.
Top with the other half of the loaf and press with a heavy weight thirty... - 33.9185
Sombrero Surprises Cocktail
Combine ground beef, salt, and pepper.
Shape into 5 patties about 3 inches in diameter.
In skillet brown the patties on both sides; drain off fat.
On lightly floured board roll each refrigerated biscuit to a 5-inch circle.
Spread half the circles with catsup... - 43.6482
Grilled Club Sandwiches
Cut bread in half lengthwise. Combine mayonnaise, mustard, onion and horseradish in small bowl; mix well. Spread mixture on both halves of bread. Layer ham, turkey, tomato, cheese and watercress on bottom half of bread. Cover with top half; press down firmly.... - 32.9964
Monte Cristo Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. To assemble 3-decker sandwich, spread 1/2 teaspoon mustard over 1 side of each of 3 bread slices. Place 1/4 of turkey and 1 cheese slice over mustard on 1 bread slice. Top with second bread slice, mustard side up.
3. Place 1/4 of... - 41.2428
French Ham And Egg Sandwiches
Cut the ends off the loaves, then cut each in half to make four 15 cm (6 inch) lengths, approximately.
Split them open, without cutting all the way through, and butter the cut surfaces, using half the butter.
Mix together the spring onions, green pepper, ham,... - 42.2959
Banana & Choc Hazelnut Spread Panini
Children are really fussy about their food. Now, you can give them tasty yet healthy snack after they come from school. Watch this video and learn to make banana and hazelnut-chocolate spread Panini. - 110.897
Bacon Club Sandwich
Saute bacon until crisp in skillet; drain.
Place 1 tomato, cucumber and bacon slice on each of 4 toast slices.
Cover each sandwich with bread slice.
Spread sandwich relish over tops of bread slices; arrange chicken and cheese on spread tops of bread.
Top with... - 36.3719
Club Sandwich Rolls
1. Cut slit each roll or French bread quarter, horizontally into half.
2. Spread mayonnaise on all the bread halves.
3. On each of the bottom halved layer equal quantity of chicken, tomato slices, 2 slices bacon and 1 lettuce leaf, in this order,... - 38.295
High Protein Sandwich Filling
Slice the bread fairly thickly and spread with butter.
Sprinkle generously with wheatgerm, then spread a layer of mar- malade.
Cover with mashed banana, and sprinkle with fresh shredded or dessicated coconut.
Serve as an open sandwich or press a slice of... - 24.2737
Ham Sandwich Loaf
Ham Sandwich Loaf has a Mouth-watering taste. The Cheese and mayonnaise gives the Ham Sandwich Loaf Matchless taste. - 37.4708
Grilled Tongue And Egg Sandwiches
1.On thin slices of bread, spread the tongue along with onion juice
2.Now press the slices together and cut in two diagonally.
3.Now beat the egg, also add the milk, and dip the sandwiches in this mixture
4.In a pan, place little butter and place the... - 31.4448
Apple Blossom Sandwich
1 Toast the bread lightly.
2 On each piece of toast, spread the cheese evenly.
3 Cut apple into very thin wedges.
4 Arrange a pinwheel by pressing the apple wedges lightly into the cheese.
5 Place raisins or nuts in the center of the... - 36.3733
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches
Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches packs in the richness of ham and chicken. These Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwiches are a favorite among kids. Give this yummy Ham And Chicken Crescent Sandwich a try. - 39.7185
Tofu Salad Sandwiches
Place tofu between two thick layers of paper towels.
Place between two plates and press down on the top plate.
Pour off the liquid.
Place pressed tofu and remaining ingredients except pitas, lettuce and mushrooms in a medium bowl.
Mix well, breaking up any... - 48.1497
Cream the butter until soft and fluffy.
Whip the cream until stiff and add to the butter.
Mix well with a wooden spoon.
Add the mustard and cayenne, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Spread the bread with the butter and cream mixture.
Spread half the slices... - 38.4509
Cream Cheese And Date Sandwich
1. Coat the bread with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices generously with cream cheese.
3. Laying over the pieces of chopped date sprinkle with a little cinnamon if desired.
4. Press the other slices of bread on top.
5. Trimming off the... - 34.5581
Walnuts Cheddar Cheese And Lettuce Sandwich
1. Combine together the chopped walnuts and the cheese.
2. Coat the bread with the butter or mustard butter and cover half the slices with the walnut and cheese mixture.
3. Gently lay the shredded lettuce over the cheese and sprinkle with... - 35.8909
Sardine And Tomato Sandwich
1. Draining the sardines, remove the bones and mash with the lemon juice.
2. Spread the bread with the slightly salted butter or herb butter.
3. Cover half the slices of bread with the sardine mixture.
4. Spread over the slices of tomato... - 36.927
Blue Cheese And Watercress Sandwich
1. Coat the bread evenly with the butter, a thin layer of mayonnaise, or mustard butter.
2. With the cheese cover half the slices of bread generously and then lay the sprigs of watercress on top.
3. Press the other slices of bread on top.
4. Trimming... - 29.1866
Ara'yes Grilled Pita And Kifteh Sandwiches
Today in Blanche's kitchen we see Kifta and Pita sandwiches being prepared. These are very common sandwiches from the Middle East but not as popular around the world. You have to watch the video and try this recipe if you need some fresh and different doze of... - 116.009
Zucchini And Egg Sandwiches
Mix together mayonnaise, garlic, salt, pepper, and prepared horseradish until blended.
Stir in zucchini.
If you'd like open-faced sandwiches, just butter one side of 2 slices of bread.
On each buttered slice, lay lettuce leaf .
Then spoon half the zucchini... - 41.5685
Hot Rueben Sandwiches
1) Take a 2-1/2-cup bowl and mix together all ingredients, except bread in it.
2) Toss the ingredients lightly so that they are coated well with dressing.
3) On a serving platter, arrange 4 to 6 slices of bread (depending on size) and pour over filling... - 37.4044
Easy Club Sandwiches
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Broil the bacon until crisp.
3) Slice the tomatoes.
4) Toast four slices of bread on both sides, but toast the remaining slices of bread on one side only.
5)To assemble the sandwiches, spread the untoasted... - 38.6149
Healthy Tomato And Avocado Sandwich
If you want to enjoy quick and delicious sandwich in your home kitchen, try Tomato and avocado sandwich that would impress you beyond measure. This is different from a typical sandwich with exotic flavors of tomato and avocado making it an unique one. Make... - 103.378
1 In a bowl, cream the butter.
2 Add in cream, mustard powder, chopped gherkins and pickled onions and mix well.
3 In a flat pan or oven brown the bread slices on one side.
4 Evenly spread with the butter mixture on the unbrowned side of slices.
5 ... - 43.5898
Turkey Or Chicken Sandwich Loaf
1. Prepare a mixture of turkey, celery, onion, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
2. Arrange 3 trimmed crusts on a foil or wax paper in a row. Butter one side and spread the filling.
3. Repeat the process until all the bread slices are used up and forms 3... - 44.9872
Gourmet Lobster Sandwich
Cook lobster rails in boiling water 6 to 8 minutes or until done.
Rinse with cold water.
Split and clean tails.
Cur lobster tail meat into 16 (1/4-inch-thick) slices.
Cover and chill.
Press cucumber between paper towels to remove excess... - 42.9351
Ham And Cheese Sandwich Bake
About 45 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 450°F.
With fork, combine biscuit mix, salad oil and milk to make soft dough; beat vigorously until stiff.
Press dough into well-greased 13" by 9" by 2" baking dish.
Combine mayonnaise with prepared mustard;... - 41.2614
Avocado Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Press shredded cucumber and onion between paper towels.
Add cucumber and... - 42.9648
Grilled Eggplant And Mozzarella Sandwiches
With serrated knife, cut eggplant crosswise into 14-inch slices.
Use the eight largest slices for this recipe and save remaining eggplant for another use.
Place slices in a colander and toss well with salt.
Let slices stand 1 hour to release bitter flavor,... - 43.4236
Barbeque Tofu Sandwiches
Want to vanish hunger quickly? Try barbequed Tofu Sandwiches by Camilla. You can count on it as a complete meal providing equal quotient of health and taste. The best thing is that you don't need to plan to make this dish. Grab a bite anytime! - 103.838
Cheesy Zucchini Open Face Sandwiches
1) Use a large skillet to coat with cooking spray.
2) Place the skillet over medium-high heat, and wait until hot.
3) Add zucchini to sautÃ© 3 minutes.
4) Remove the zucchini from heat and drain.
5) Use paper towels to press zucchini... - 48.5023
Milo's Monte Cristo Sandwich
One of our favorite places to enjoy a meal is Milo's City Café on Broadway in Portland. Loren who is the owner and chef shares his recipe for the American classic, the Monte Cristo. A great old American Sandwich; three layers of a good soft egg bread, sliced... - 121.82
Pressed Sandwich Recipes By Category