- » Pressed Rice With Jaggery Coconut
Pressed Rice With Jaggery Coconut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pressed Rice With Jaggery Coconut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pressed Rice With Jaggery Coconut recipes.
You May Also Like!
This is a traditional kerala dish, mostly eaten for breakfast or as tea time snack (I prefer it as a snack). Ideally made with rice flour and with grated coconut and jaggery filling, there are many interesting variations to this dish. My version of ela ada... - 35.1385
1. Take a heavy bottomed skillet and start toasting poppy seeds.
2. Stir in sugar, coconut, jaggery and simmer until the mixture thickens.
3. Blend in cardamoms, khoya, poppy seeds and cook dry.
4. Remove from fire and set aside.
5. Take a bowl, add... - 46.3399
Uniyappam is a sweet rice cake prepared and served as a tea snack. It is also served as a sweet during some special occasions. This rice cake is deep fried in ghee or oil and is cooked in special pan called uniyappa chatti or uniyapam pan. - 34.1909
Kerala ada is a sweet breakfast dish from Kerala and it is made on all special occasions and for regular breakfast too. Jaggery, sugar, ripened chakka fruit (jackfruit) are some of the sweet fillings used for stuffing this ada. Rice flour, water, coconut are... - 31.6055
1. To make rice flour, wash and soak rice. Drain and keep it for drying. When it is dry, grind to a smooth consistency. Sieve the flour with fine mesh sieve.
2. Boil the water. Add salt, sugar and oil.
3. Add rice flour little by little without making any... - 47.1248
This is a typical Kerala delicacy that is steamed. It is sweet and makes use of rice flour and coconut. Usually it is served as a sweet snack with hot tea. - 0
To make Jackfruit preserve :
1. Dissolve jaggery in water. Strain into a heavy-bottomed vessel and cook over a low flame to make into a thick syrup. Add the mashed jackfruit into the jaggery syrup. Stir well. As it thickens, keep adding ghee, a little at a... - 47.3815
Sweet Chakli For Diwali
These sweet chaklis should be a part of the Diwali snack assortment. It is a very popular Gujarati, Maharastrian and Andhra crispy fried snack made during the festive season. There are many variations but these ones made of rice flour and jaggery are the... - 48.7984
Chakka ada is a summer favorite of Malayalis because chakka fruit/jack fruit comes in abundance. This dish is mostly served as an evening snack. - 32.4976