- » Pressed Lamb
Pressed Lamb Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressed lamb recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressed lamb recipes.
Pressed Lamb Loaf
Put meat in deep kettle and add water to cover.
Add salt, marjoram, thyme, caraway seed, and onion.
Simmer, covered, for 3 to 4 hours, or until very tender.
Drain; reserve broth and chill.
Remove meat from bones and chop very fine.
Remove fat from chilled... - 41.0078
Cold Lamb With Apricot Stuffing
1. Trim excess fat from the meat and wipe clean with paper toweling.
2. Rub salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a saucepan, combine apricots and raisins and cover with cold water.
4. Boil over medium heat until softened.
5. Drain, chop and... - 46.2946
Home Pressed Tongue
1) Use a deep saucepan, to place the tongues after washing.
2) Pour in the stock.
3) Place the saucepan over heat and bring to the boil.
4) Cover with a lid and simmer 1 1/2-2 hours, or until tender (test the tip of the tongue with a... - 32.3477
This Roast Lamb is fabulous ! Feast on this juicy roasted lamb leg this weekend at dinner with your family and friends and tell me how you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions of the Roast Lamb are always welcome ! - 37.1276
Minted Lamb Chops
1) Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
2) From the lamb chops, remove all visible fat.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the lamb chops.
4) With lemon, rub both sides of each lamb chop.
5) With onion powder, sprinkle both sides.
6) In a... - 40.8366
Stuffed Lamb Patties
A Mediterranean dish of stuffed grilled lamb patties with some grilled zucchini and cauliflower and crispy salad to make that meal complete. A video to watch on a good recipe to try out for the weekend. - 98.7234
Lamb Chops With Baked Garlic
1) Wash lamb and place on paper towels.
2) Lightly brush the lamb with oil.
3) Add a pressed garlic clove over each chop.
4) Using oil, grease a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish, and place chops on base in a layer.
5) Slice in half crosswise the... - 42.0554
Coconut Mint Rack Of Lamb
Roast the rack of lamb by placing it in a baking dish, with half a cup of water.
Brush with oil and bake at 180°C (350°F).
Mix coconut, dry breadcrumbs, mint, water and seasoning together.
About 15 minutes before the lamb is cooked, remove from the oven and... - 38.0285
Herbed Rack Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Into a small saucepan, add the vermouth, apple jelly. Cook the mixture over low flame.
3) On the roasting pan, place the lamb. Brush it over with the vermouth mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
4) In a... - 46.3585
Provencal Rack Of Lamb
1) Preheat the oven to 375F.
2) In shallow roasting pan, place the lamb, using ribs as rack.
3) Place the pan in the oven and roast, uncovered for 15 minutes for each pound.
4) Take out the roast from the oven and allow to cool for about 15... - 43.6572
Grilled Minted Lamb Shanks
Place lamb shanks in enough water to cover; simmer, covered, until fork tender (about 45 minutes).
Drain and let cool.
Combine wine, lemon juice, parsley, garlic, honey, salt, and mint.
Place shanks in a deep bowl, pour marinade over shanks, cover, and... - 34.2609
Pounded Lamb Chops With Rosemary
Slash fat around edge of each lamb chop at 1-inch intervals, cutting just to meat.
Stir together garlic, minced rosemary, parsley, and oil.
Rub each side of each chop with about 1 tablespoon of the rosemary mixture, then place chops between sheets of plastic... - 34.7128
Spicy Barbecued Lamb Chops
In a shallow baking pan, stir together wine, oil, garlic, salt, ground cumin, cinnamon, cumin seed, and onion.
Turn lamb chops in marinade to moisten all sides, then arrange in a single layer.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day,... - 34.8799
Breaded Baby Lamb Chops
1. Trim the excess fat off the lamb chops
2. Lightly flatten the meatier portion of the chops using a meat hammer or with the side of a cleaver.
3. Place eggs in a shallow dish
4. Spread crumbs on a plate.
5. Rub both sides of the chops... - 37.9371
Dijon Lamb Chops
1) Trim the fat from lamb chops.
2) Rub both sides with lemon and sprinkle lightly with pepper and garlic powder.
3) Take a 12- x 8- x 2-inch baking dish and coat with cooking spray.
4) Preheat oven to 500° F.
5) Take a mixing bowl and... - 48.229
Deviled Lamb Chops With Snow Peas
1. Tirim excess fat from chops, combine tomato sauce, sugar, curry powder, soy sauce and vinegar. Marinate meat in sauce mixture for 15 minutes.
2. While meat is marinating remove excess liquid from grated potatoes by pressing them in a colander, transfer to... - 37.68
Barbecued Leg Of Lamb
Cut a small gash close to the shank bone at either end of the leg, and press garlic slivers into the openings.
Simmer the next five ingredients together for 2 minutes, then cool.
Pour this mixture over the leg in a shallow pan and brush the lean surfaces... - 40.5092
Horseradish Herb Crusted Leg Of Lamb
Horseradish herb crusted leg of lamb is a peppy and savory lamb recipe. Prepared with a light spread of mustard, the lamb is coated with a three herb, garlic seasoned crumb mix. Covered with foil, it is cooked to doneness and sliced to serve. Simple with a... - 44.2731
Mustard Coated Roast Leg Of Lamb
Mince or press 1 clove of the garlic.
In a small bowl, stir together minced garlic, mustard, soy, ginger, rosemary, and oil; set aside.
Place meat on a rack in a shallow roasting pan.
Cut remaining 2 cloves garlic into slivers.
Cut small gashes in surface of... - 37.329
Rack Of Lamb For Two
Mix together butter, parsley, garlic, and salt and pepper until well blended.
Rub mixture over lamb and place in a shallow roasting pan with rib bones pointing downward.
Insert meat thermometer in thickest part of roast without touching bone.
Roast in a 425°... - 29.0907
Saddle Of Lamb With Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Mix garlic, mustards and vinegar in a small bowl. Brush mixture over lamb. Tie lamb into a neat shape with string, place in a roasting tin and roast for 20 minutes.
2. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the surface of lamb,... - 27.2874
Lamb In Mint Jelly
Chop mint leaves; add 1/2 cup boiling water and sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes to cool.
Add vinegar to cooled mint mixture.
Soften gelatin in mint mix- ture; combine gelatin mixture and 11/2 cups boiling water.
Stir to dissolve gelatin thoroughly.
Add salt... - 43.8129
Easy Roast Leg Of Lamb Stuffed With Spinach
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Using a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen scissors, trim the fat from the lamb.
3. Open out the butterflied leg and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Season lamb inside out with salt and pepper.
5. Press the... - 39.8681
Lamb Burgers With Mint And Feta Cheese
Add an exciting spin to your boring burgers with tantalizing Mediterranean flavors. Chef Hermann adds an exotic spin to lamb burger by introducing mint and feta cheese that evokes Grecian flavors. Perfect treat for a casual cookout or mid-evening snack. Just... - 88.9901
Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb
Try serving this Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb as a surprise to your family. It is worth seeing the delight on their faces once they have a bite of this Broiled Noisettes Of Lamb. A good one to eat! - 21.8229
Glazed Leg Of Lamb
Combine consomme, garlic, preserves, and lemon juice, mix well.
Reserve 1 cup mixture, set aside.
Cut small slits in lamb with tip of knife.
Press rosemary into slits.
Sprinkle lamb with salt and pepper, place fat side up on a rack in a roasting pan.
Insert... - 42.7496
Racks Of Lamb With Parsley Pepper Crust
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Combine softened butter, chutney, mustard, garlic and lemon juice in bowl.
Spread over back of each lamb rack, then sprinkle thickly with coarsely-ground pepper and parsley.
Press mixture on gently with hand.
Barbecue until meat is... - 30.4266
Roast Lamb Provencale
1. Spread lamb shoulder out flat on a cutting board; trim off all inside fat; leave a thin layer of fat on outside of roast.
2. Cut bread into 1/4-inch cubes; place in a medium-size bowl; sprinkle with milk; add ham, 1/4 cup of the olives, onion and garlic to... - 38.0977
Julep Lamb Chops, Flambe
1. Cut all excess fat from the lamb chops and press the dried mint into the surface of the chops.
2. Place in a broiler or over charcoal broil about 4 inches from the heat for 12 to 16 minutes, depending on the thickness of the chops.
3. In a skillet... - 36.0247
Crown Roast Of Lamb
Order the crown from your butcher well ahead of time.
The first job is to remove the minced lamb, which the butcher has packed into the centre.
To this add the sausage meat, onion, apple juice, about 3/4 teaspoon salt, dash pepper, about 1/2 teaspoon mixed... - 41.3495
Lamb With Mustard Herb Crust
1. Trim rack of lamb, leaving the rib bones as long as possible. Leave about 5 mm / 1/4 in of fat on the outside of the rack.
2. In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, parsley, rosemary, garlic, mustard and olive oil. Set aside.
3. Place racks of lamb in a... - 27.8175
Planked Lamb Chops
1.Start by preheating the oven to 550F degrees
2.Also remove bones from the meat
3.Now roll each chop by wrapping tail of chop around large eye of meat
4.Now place chops 3 inches below broiler heat
5.Make sure to brown chops on both... - 36.5957
Red Wine Braised Lamb Shanks
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. In a large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the olive oil. Season the lamb shanks with salt and pepper and brown them on 3 sides over moderately high heat, about 4 minutes per side. Add the garlic, carrots, celery and onion to... - 29.0527
Marinated Lamb Kabobs
1. In a large sized bowl, combine all the ingredients apart from the meats and mix well.
2. Add lamb and coat evenly on all sides. Refrigerate for 6 hours or marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
3. Remove excess marinade from lamb... - 42.3643
Roast Rack Of Lamb With Petite Vegetables
Trim fat from lamb.
In a 10- to 12-inch nonstick frying pan over high heat, brown meat side of rack and the 2 ends, about 4 minutes total.
Transfer meat, bones down, to a plate.
Mix together mustard, honey, garlic, rosemary, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper.
Coat rack... - 31.4745
Peppered Raspberry Lamb Chops
Trim fat from chops.
Press pepper onto both sides of each chop.
Place chops on a rack in a roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 6 to 7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
Transfer to a serving platter, and... - 35.3859
Julep Lamb Chops Flambe
Preheat broiler or grill.
Lightly spray broiler pan or grill top with vegetable oil.
Press dried mint into surface of chops.
Place on prepared broiler pan or grill.
Cook about 4 inches from heat for 12 to 16 minutes, depending on thickness of... - 39.7962
Herbed Lamb Shanks
Place lamb shanks in a 7 by 11 inch baking dish with meaty portions to outside of dish.
Distribute onion and green pepper slices over and around shanks.
In a small bowl, stir together tomato juice, wine, garlic, thyme, savory, and pepper; pour over... - 41.8602
Greek Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet for 3 minutes; remove from heat; stir in carrot, potato, eggplant and garlic, tossing to coat well; cover. Cook 5 minutes, or until wilted but still crisp.
2. Combine ground lamb, eggs, tomatoes,... - 32.7128
Grilled Rosemary Mustard Lamb
1. Rinse lamb and pat dry. Lay flat, cut side up. Make long cuts lengthwise into, but not quite through, leg. Press out and pat meat so it's as evenly thick as possible, making additional cuts as required.
2. Put lamb in a plastic freezer bag (1-gal. size).... - 34.6641
Braised Lamb And Vegetables With Mint
In a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, and carrots; sprinkle with cinnamon and mint.
Sprinkle lamb chops with pepper, dust with flour, and arrange over onion mixture, overlapping slightly.
Pour in broth.
Cover and cook at low... - 43.8813
Grilled Lamb Chops With Romesco Sauce
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, stir almonds until golden, about 5 minutes. Whirl nuts in a food processor or blender until finely ground.
2. Add oil, onion, and garlic to pan; stir over high heat until onion is limp, about 3 minutes. Add... - 33.7895
Spring Lamb Chops With Grilled Vegetables
1. Trim the chops well by removing all the fat.
2. In a bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, chillies, 3 tablespoons of the coriander, the salt, lemon juice, cornflour and 2 tablespoons of water. Place the chops on a plate and rub them all over with this... - 37.4353
Minted Lamb Pasties
Sieve the flour with a pinch of salt into a bowl.
Add the fats and rub in until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add sufficient cold water to mix to a pliable dough and knead lightly until smooth.
Wrap in foil and chill for 30 minutes if possible.
Mix... - 43.6074
Lamb And Spinach Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Trim the fresh spinach of coarse stems and blemished leaves and wash it. Put the spinach in a large saucepan with just the water that clings to the leaves and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until just limp. If you are using... - 33.4075
Glazed Stuffed Lamb Loaf
1. Saute onion in butter or mar-
garine until soft in a large skillet; stir in apricots, instant chicken broth, 1 teaspoon of the marjoram and water; heat to boiling.
2. Remove skillet from heat; stir in bread cubes until well blended; allow to cool while... - 36.0771
Lamb Chops With Cherries & Orecchiette
1. Place chops on lightly oiled rack of a broiler pan. Broil about 6 inches (15 cm) below heat, turning once, until done to your liking; cut to test (8 to 10 minutes). Meanwhile, bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter)... - 34.8768
Minted Saddle Of Lamb With Laverbread Sauce
1) Place about two thirds of the mint, stalk and all, under the flaps of the saddle and fold the flaps under to include and cover the mint also.
2) Prepare a series of small pockets between the skin and the flesh and not deep into the meat.
3)... - 41.6525
Loin Of Lamb And Apricots
Tie the lamb securely with string, and score the surface with a sharp knife.
Press in cloves at intervals along the surface of the lamb.
Place in a deep, lidded baking dish and pour over the Red Wine Cook-in-Sauce.
Cover and bake in the oven for 20 minutes,... - 31.0133
Hawaiian Skewered Sweet And Sour Lamb With Rice
Drain pineapple; reserve the juice.
Mix reserved pineapple juice, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic in large, shallow dish.
Add lamb cubes; marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight.
Remove lamb from marinade; drain.
Arrange lamb,... - 36.2596
Crusty Citrus Racks Of Lamb
1. Combine honey, soy sauce and orange juice. Place lamb on rack in shallow dish baste with orange mixture, cook on HIGH for fourteen minutes. Baste frequently during cooking.
2. Combine breadcrumbs, brown sugar, nuts and orange rind in small bowl, cook on... - 32.6528
Leg Of Lamb With Provencal Herb Rub
To make the Provencal herb rub, combine dry ingredients in a small bowl, crushing them between your fingers as you mix.
In another small bowl, combine oil and garlic.
Score any fat along the edges of steaks to prevent curling while cooking.
Brush both sides... - 39.681
Racks Of Lamb With Sweet Garlic And Herb Crust
Using sharp knife, trim away excess fat from outside of racks.
Place racks upright in baking dish, cover each bone with foil.
Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl, stir until well mixed.
Press crumb mixture firmly onto each rack of... - 44.2761
Apricot And Almond Crusty Lamb
The apricot and almond crusty lamb is a very flavorful recipe for preparing rack of lamb. Roasted in the oven with a coating of fresh breadcrumbs along with ground almonds and dried rosemary moistened with egg, the lamb rack is cooked to a desired doneness... - 37.5456
Grilled Piquant Lamb
Rub lamb with 1 tablespoon oil, 1 tablespoon salt, and pepper.
Place on grill over low coals or in 325°F oven; cook about 3/4 to 1 hour.
Turn occasionally; brush with oil.
Combine water, wine, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, mustard, hot sauce,... - 37.0363
Split-bone Leg Of Lamb
Combine oil, lemon juice, onion, rosemary, sugar, pepper, and garlic.
Bank about 20 medium-glowing coals on each side of fire grill and place a metal drip pan in center.
Place grill 4 to 6 inches above drip pan; grease grill lightly.
Place lamb,... - 32.1873
Rack Of Lamb With Pesto And Panko
Lamb turns out at its best when cooked in ways such as grilling, braising and basting. Here is a recipe to roast lamb with flavorings and crusty ingredients such as panko crumbs. Good to pair with many wines! - 121.493
Roast Loin Of Lamb Persille
1. With a damp clean kitchen cloth, wipe the joint.
2. Rub with salt.
3. With sharp tipped knife, make slashes at regular intervals.
4. Peel garlic and slice thinly.
5. Press garlic slivers into slits.
6. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C... - 41.2676
Lamb In Mint Jelly
Chop mint leaves; add 1/2 cup boiling water and sugar.
Let stand for 30 minutes to cool.
Add vinegar to cooled mint mixture.
Soften gelatin in mint mixture; combine gelatin mixture and 1 1/2 cups boiling water.
Stir to dissolve gelatin thoroughly.
Add salt... - 42.9731
Spicy Lamb In Pocket Bread
This Spicy Lamb In Pocket Bread can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 32.4888
Lamb Ring With Potato Puffs
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large bowl, combine lamb, 2 eggs, green pepper, onion, parsley, salt, and pepper; blend well.
Press mixture into an 8-inch ring mold.
Bake at 350° F.
for 1 hour.
Spoon off any accumulated fat.
Unmold onto a shallow non-stick... - 42.4459
Baked Ribs Of Lamb
Baked Ribs Of Lamb has a Tasty taste.The Tomato puree and soy sauce gives the Baked Ribs Of Lamb Staggering taste. Must catch it - 34.2899
Ground Lamb Kabobs
Mix all ingredients of kabob mixture in a bowl until well blended.
Scoop out a rounded tablespoon of the meat mixture and make balls, pressing the meat firmly together with your fingers.
Spear lamb balls in the center with wooden kabob sticks 3 on a... - 39.9765
Lamb With Tabbouleh
Lamb With Tabbouleh is a wonderful and must-have dish. This Lamb With Tabbouleh is a huge favorite among my friends and family. Check it out today! - 39.8843
Fried Lamb With Asparagus And Scallion
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the lamb with 2 tablespoons of the soy sauce, the sherry and pepper. Let marinate at room temperature for 15 to 30 minutes.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the remaining 2 teaspoons soy sauce, the rice vinegar, cornstarch... - 35.347
Mustard And Herb Racks Of Lamb
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In large roasting pan (17" by 11 1/2"), place roasts, rib side down; sprinkle with salt. Roast lamb 50 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add bread crumbs, rosemary, and pepper; cook, stirring... - 29.1136
Baked Lamb With Chile And Ginger
Puree the seeded chiles with 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil in a food processor or blender and set aside.
Extract the juice from the pieces of ginger root by putting them through a garlic press.
Reserve the juice and discard the pulp.
Put the lamb in a... - 44.8984
Leg Of Lamb Italian
For marinade, in a bowl combine lemon juice, cooking oil, oregano, anchovies, salt, mustard, and garlic powder.
Place lamb in a large plastic bag; set in a deep bowl.
Pour marinade over lamb in bag; close.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight, pressing bag... - 45.3724
Herbed Lamb Shanks
Heat oil in a 5 to 6-quart kettle over medium-high heat; add shanks, two at a time, and cook until browned on all sides.
Remove from pan.
Add garlic, onions, and green pepper to pan and cook until vegetables are lightly browned.
Add shanks, thyme, savory,... - 38.6529
Crusted Pumped Leg Of Lamb
1. Place lamb in a large saucepan, add parsley stalks, bay leaf, peppercorns, allspice, vinegar and brown sugar. Add cold water to cover (a). Bring slowly to the boil, cover and simmer for 2 hours or until lamb is tender when pierced with a skewer.
2. Remove... - 36.5074
Barbecued Boned Lamb
Combine lemon juice, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and mustard.
Pour over lamb pieces and rub evenly into meat.
Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or until next day.
Lift lamb from marinade and drain briefly.
Place top round and sirloin tip (2 thickest pieces)... - 30.347
Roast Shoulder Of Lamb With Bitter Herbs And Honey
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas mark 6.
2) Make shallow scores through the outer layer of skin and fat cross-hatching the entire surface on both sides of the shoulder of lamb.
3) In a bowl, combine dried camomile, thyme, rosemary,... - 44.7785
Leg Of Lamb With Mediterranean Vegetables
1. Place a rack in center of oven and heat oven to 425°F. In a 3-quart shallow casserole, combine potatoes, onions, eggplant, bell pepper, and tomatoes. In a measuring cup, stir together lemon juice, oil, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Spoon half the... - 37.0131
Roast Best End Of Lamb
1. Pat the joint with a damp cloth.
2. Rub a cut clove of garlic all over the meat joint to infuse flavor.
3. Rub seasoned flour over meat, especially the fatty portions.
4. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F(180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
5. In a... - 36.4384
Wine Scented Leg Of Lamb
In a bowl, whisk together the wine, olive oil, soy sauce, thyme or rosemary, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place the lamb in a large lock-top plastic bag and pour in the wine mixture.
Press out the air and seal the bag tightly.
Massage the bag gently... - 42.6141
Leg Of Lamb With Salsify
1. Have meatman bone leg of lamb and trim the shank and taking care to not have it rolled and tied.
2. Preheat oven to 500F.
3. Place leg of lamb, fat side down, without rack, in a shallow roasting pan and roast, uncovered, 20... - 46.057
Boiled Lamb In Marjoram Sauce
1) Mix together the lamb, onion, the cubed parsnip and carrots, and the chopped celery in a 5- or 6-quart saucepan.
2) Pour in the water and add the salt.
3) Bring to a boil, and then lower the heat and simmer, covered, for 2 1/2 hours, or until the... - 43.1711
Emperor Norton Leg Of Lamb
Place lamb on rack in roasting pan.
Press onion and garlic in a garlic press.
Combine with remaining ingredients for basting sauce.
Brush sauce over lamb; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast lamb at 400° F for 30 minutes.
Lower heat to 325° F.
Turn and... - 41.6797
1. Mix the lamb and onion together and season with salt and cayenne pepper.
2. Divide the lamb mixture into four and shape each piece into a neat pattie about 2.5 cm (1 inch) thick.
3. Preheat a large browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's... - 28.4914
Grilled Leg Of Lamb
Have you ever been super excited about making a dish? Then get excited to make this boneless leg of lamb! A good recipe shared in this video and Marshall does it well! See the video for more! - 82.4617
Lottie Greer's Roasted Lamb
Combine the vinegar, oil, honey, pressed garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, and rosemary in a large bowl.
Make several small slits in the meat and press the garlic slices into the slits.
Place the meat in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over it.
Cover with... - 43.6119
Pomegranate Lamb Kebabs
In a large bowl, stir together Pomegranate Syrup, oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and garlic.
Add lamb and stir to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until next day.
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Thread meat... - 35.3686
Barbecued Saddle Of Lamb
Trim excess fat from the inside of the loins.
Cut several gashes close to the backbone and insert slivers of garlic.
Rub the inside and lean ends of the loins with a mixture of dry mustard, pepper and rosemary.
Sandwich the loins so that the meat part of one... - 33.2078
Stuffed Loin Of Spring Lamb
Have your butcher chop and remove half the length of the lamb rib bones.
When preparing for the oven, turn the flank under and secure with toothpicks; then with sharp knife make gashes in the top of the roast at 1/2 inch intervals, cutting down to the rib... - 36.3234
Skewered Lamb Kidneys
Beat the parsley into the butter and divide the mixture into eight portions.
Set them aside.
Thread the flattened kidneys crosswise onto four skewers, opening out the halves so that the kidneys look like open shells.
Sprinkle them with salt and pepper and... - 30.5395
Fried Lamb Fingers
Place meat, salt, onion, carrot, celery and bayleaf in a saucepan with sufficient water to cover, bring to the boil and simmer for 1 1/2-2 hours.
Drain meat and remove all bones.
Press meat flat under a weighted board and leave until cold.
Cut into 1 in. wide... - 37.0024
Mexican Style Lamb Chops
1. Combine all ingredients, except lamb chops, in a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover. Microwave at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 10) for 6 minutes, stirring once.
2. Place lamb chops in baking dish with sauce. Spoon sauce over top of chops. Cover. Microwave at Cook... - 31.791
Roast Lamb With Garlic
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Peel the garlic cloves and cut each into thin slivers.
3) In roasting pan, place the lamb with the thickest fat uppermost.
4) Using a sharp, thin bladed knife, make incisions about 1 inch deep in the... - 37.0785
Apricot Stuffed Lamb Chops
1) With a sharp knife, on the cutting board, make 1x1 inch deep slits in the mutton chops on the fleshy side. 2)... - 45.2474
Braised Lamb Shoulder Swedish Style
1. Brown lamb on all sides in a large, heavy kettle or Dutch oven. Remove from kettle; reserve. Saute onions and carrots in pan drippings until soft. Stir in bouillon, coffee, salt and pepper. Return meat to kettle; reduce heat; cover.
2. Simmer, turning meat... - 30.614
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. In roasting pan, roast bones and trimmings until they are well browned. This will take 45 minutes. Keep stirring occasionally.
3. Transfer bones and trimmings to stockpot and degrease roasting pan.
4.... - 44.0265
Grilled Lamb Steaks
Place steaks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Combine coffee, sugar, mustard, Worcestershire, lemon juice, hot pepper seasoning, and garlic; mix well and pour over lamb.
Cover and chill for 4 hours or until next day.
Turn steaks several times, if... - 36.1023
Red Cooked Lamb Shanks
Place lamb shanks in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven until well browned (20 to 25 minutes).
Meanwhile, spread ginger, sliced onions, and garlic in bottom of a 4-quart or larger electric slow cooker.
Lift lamb from baking pan and... - 42.7526
Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas
Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas has an incredible taste. The lamb and tortillas gives the Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas an unbelievable taste. Grilled Lamb Logs In Tortillas is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must try it. - 42.332
Persian Lamb Bars
In a bowl, mix together lamb, onion, egg, salt, pepper, and flour until well combined.
Shape mixture into 4 to 6 patties, each about 5 inches long, 1 1/2 inches wide, and 1 inch thick.
Combine rice, onion, and garlic salt.
Melt the 4 tablespoons butter in a... - 39.3077
Pan Broiled Lamb Chops Or Steaks
Trim excess fat from chops; discard all but 1 piece of fat.
Slash through remaining edge fat at 1-inch intervals, cutting to, but not into, meat.
Place chops in a single layer in a shallow roasting pan.
In a glass measuring cup, stir together coffee, sugar,... - 43.9975
Racks Of Lamb With Lemon And Mint
Place each rack of lamb, meaty side up, on cutting board.
Using sharp paring knife, cut line across rack where meaty portion begins, about 3 inches (8 cm) down from rib ends.
Cut off layer of fat between line and rib ends.
Cut off meat and fat between bared... - 38.9366
Savory Lamb Stew
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, mushrooms, orange peel, peppercorns, juniper berries, and bay leaf.
Coat lamb cubes with flour; add to cooker and sprinkle with sugar, thyme, salt, nutmeg, and cloves.
Pour in wine and... - 40.3899
Lamb Stuffed Aubergines
1) Halve the aubergines lengthways and scoop most of the flesh, leaving an even shell .
2) Chop the aubergine flesh, place in a colander or sieve, sprinkle with salt and keep over a plate or bowl for about 15 minutes.
3) Drain the flesh... - 43.5806