- » Pressed Duck
Pressed Duck Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressed duck recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressed duck recipes.
French Duck A La Presse
Look at this impressive video that demonstrates an excellent traditional French duck a la presse recipe. The recipe serves duck parts in a sauce made with its blood and bone marrow, which is extracted with a press. Check out this video for an ultimate... - 86.4419
Pineapple Peking Duck
Season duck with salt, steam for about 1 1/2 hours.
When duck is tender, remove bones.
Place boned duck in shallow greased loaf pan and press until flat.
Cover both sides of duck with mixture of chestnut flour and cracker meal, sprinkle lightly with... - 43.7292
Broiled Wild Mallard Duck
Split duck up backbone with poultry shears.
Place breast side down on meat cutting board and break down breast bones by pressing with another board or by pounding gently with a meat tenderizing mallet.
Mix the sauce ingredients together and use it to baste... - 28.0948
Pot-roasted Wild Duck
Wipe the duck with rum.
Place 2 limes and 2 peppercorns in the cavity of each duck.
Wrap the birds in papaya leaves to tenderize and refrigerate 12 hours.
Brush bacon drippings on each bird.
Heat the oil in a Dutch oven and saute ducks and shallots until the... - 42.6808
Roast Duck With Orange Sauce
To dress ducks with orange is an orange flavored duck recipe. Oven roasted and served with an orange sauce prepared with orange peels and rind, the ducks with orange is flavorful and sharp tasting with the tang of orange. Served with orange slices as garnish,... - 47.6395
Roast Stuffed Duck
Heat the oven to 350Â°F.
Prepare the stuffing: Combine the mustard and vinegar, and stir in the bread crumbs.
Add the chile, garlic, apple, and salt.
Wash the giblets and set them to simmer in water to cover for 20-30 minutes to make a rich... - 46.3339
Duck Pate is a yummy and exquisite French appetizer. There is not a better dish to start your dinner with! Here is a good Duck Pate recipe! - 45.5077
1. Clean the duck completely while remove the -€œsoft down-€ that is present all over the duck. Wrap the duck loosely and then keep the duck chilled till roasting time.
2. Rub the duck with salt all over. Other seasoning like... - 33.3893
Boned Duck Halves
Remove giblets and reserve for other uses.
To halve and partially bone duck, place duck breast-side-up and cut along breastbone with tip of knife.
Continue cutting meat free from breastbone following contour of rib cage and cutting through joint where wing is... - 36.8166
Duck With Green Olives
Remove duck neck and giblets.
Reserve duck neck for other uses; rinse giblets and set aside.
Cut duck into serving-size pieces; pull off and discard lumps of fat.
Rinse duck pieces; pat dry.
Place all duck pieces (including giblets) in a 12-to 14-inch frying... - 39.1074
Duck Treat Part 2 - Confit
A cooking method once used for preserving items. Now it is considered a luxury cooking technique. This was used back in the day before refrigeration. - 91.3556
Roast Duck With Apricot Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
To prepare the duck:
2. Under cold running water wash it quickly and pat it dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. Rub the inside of the duck with the remaining teaspoon of salt and a few grindings of black... - 43.0575
Braised Wild Duck
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °.
To prepare the ducks :
2. Wash them briefly under cold running water and pat them completely dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. With a sharp heavy knife cut off the wing tips and discard them.
4. In a cup... - 43.3206
Duck Terrine With Prunes
Put the garlic, carrot, celery and onions in a bowl with the bayleaves, chilis, cloves and peppercorns.
Stir in the wine.
Put the duck breasts into the bowl, stir well and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
Remove the duck from the marinade... - 45.8318
Fruity Duck Fondue
Cut duck in pieces 3/4 inch wide.
Coat in seasoned flour.
To make Marmalade Sauce, simmer brown sugar, orange juice, marmalade, lemon juice and raisins in a small saucepan 5 minutes.
To make Wine & Cherry Sauce, simmer sugar, cherries, wine and allspice in a... - 37.639
Rotisserie Chinese Duck
1. Wash the duck and dry well with paper towels inside and out. Sprinkle the duck cavity with salt and insert the parsley and lemon. Truss the bird securely. Fold the wings under and tie close to the body. Tie the legs together, then bring the cord under the... - 29.418
Duck Confit With Turnips
1. Preheat the oven to 375° In a saucepan, combine the stock, wine, garlic, orange zest and bay leaves and bring to a boil. Reduce to 2 cups over high heat, 30 minutes.
2. Add the reduction to a large roasting pan. Arrange the duck in the pan skin side up.... - 33.1559
Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad
Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad is an irresistible side dish recipe that you will surely love to try. A recipe prepared with duck and oranges; I am sure you will enjoy this Duck In Orange Aspic With Orange And Onion Salad!. - 47.1055
Curried Duck Martinique
The curried duck martinique is prepared with madeira and cream. The curried duck martinique is spiced with curry powder and garlic. Cooked along with apples, mushrooms and onions, the curried duck martinique offers a medley of flavors to your palate. For... - 45.6431
Duck With Mangoes
1. Peel the mangoes and cut the flesh from each side of the pits. Cut the flesh into strips.
2. Put half of the mango pieces and the chicken bouillon in a food processor and process until smooth. Alternatively, press half of the mangoes through a fine... - 44.5515
Duck With Kiwi Fruit And Raspberries
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Skin and trim the duck breasts to remove any excess fat. Score the flesh in diagonal lines and pound it with a meat mallet or a covered rolling pin until it is 1.5 cm/ 3/4 inch thick.
2. Place the duck breasts in a... - 39.6761
Remove legs and breasts from duck.
Discard skin, fat and bones; chop all meat roughly.
Remove sinew and fat from veal; chop roughly.
Fit metal blade in food processor and process duck meat until finely minced (or put into blender and blend a small portion at... - 45.0145
Eggrolls With Duck Sauce
Are you looking for a great snack for your upcoming party? This video can be of great help. Watch the chef prepare these delicious Egg Rolls with Duck Sauce and that too in no time. This video is a savior if you are running short of time. Watch it now. - 125.661
1. Clean the duck cavity and wipe with paper toweling
2. Wash the duck liver and reserve.
3. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C or Gas No. 6)
4. Place the duck in a roasting pan and smear the surface with butter.
5. Roast it in the... - 45.5585
Braised Eight Precious Duck
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the duck and set aside for 1 hour, turning occasionally. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems; thinly slice the caps. Set aside.
2. Combine the... - 34.7247
1. Mince livers, pork or veal, fat bacon, finely chopped onions and crushed garlic together.
2. In a bowl mix with breadcrumbs, egg beaten with milk, chopped herbs, orange rind and brandy (or sherry) and add seasoning and mace.
3. With... - 44.6408
1. Using moist paper towels, clean the quartered ducklings and season with salt and pepper. Prepare a marinade by mixing the ingredients in a large bowl. Coat the ducklings well with marinade, cover using a foil and allow to refrigerate... - 45.8234
Duck With Raspberries
1) In a bowl, mix together the brandy, lime juice and half of honey, with half the peppercorns, and salt and pepper to taste.
2) Skin the duck breasts, and place the breasts in a shallow dish.
3) Stream the marinade the breast and allow to stand... - 43.3206
Timbale Of Duck
1. Clean and singe duckling.
2. Combine butter, salt, pepper and thyme. Rub this mixture inside cavity and on outer surface of the duckling.
3. Line a loaf pan or oval terrine with plastic wrap and grease generously with butter.
4. Preheat the... - 47.8122
Royal Duck Curry
For paste: Combine chilies, coriander seed, peppercorns, caraway seed and cloves in mortar and crush to powder.
Transfer to processor or blender.
Add garlic, shallots, 1 tablespoon oil, shrimp paste, lemongrass, salt, nutmeg, turmeric, ginger and lime peel... - 43.8834
Curried Duck Martinique
1. Cook duck and mushrooms in half the melted butter in a skillet over low heat, until the duck is slightly browned and the mushrooms are tender. Remove from heat and cover.
2. Saute apple, onion, and garlic in remaining butter in a large skillet until soft.... - 30.7889
Cornwall Duck Pastry
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Combine sifted flour, salt and coin meal.
3) Add shortening to cut in with 2 knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
4) Pour in water and form dough by mixing with a fork.
5) Roll the dough to... - 46.414
1. Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour and pour in the water very gently, stirring as you pour and mixing with the oil.
2. Knead the mixture into firm dough, cover with a damp towel and let stand for about 30 minutes.
3. With dry flour lightly dust the... - 36.7283
Citrus And Chile Braised Duck
Reserve duck neck and giblets for other uses, if desired; then pull off and discard lumps of fat from duck.
Rinse duck inside and out; pat dry.
With poultry shears or a knife, split duck lengthwise through breastbone and along both sides of backbone.
Discard... - 47.0403
Roast Duck With Port And Chestnut Sauce
Bring water to boil in small saucepan.
Add raisins and simmer until plumped, about 5 minutes.
Transfer to small bowl, add Port and set aside.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Season ducks with salt and pepper.
Heat butter with oil in heavy... - 43.0477
Baked Cornwall Duck Pastry
Whip up this delicious Cornwall Duck Pastry that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe is something new to try for those special occasions. - 48.3116
Tea Smoked Duck
Remove duck neck and giblets; reserve for other uses.
Rinse duck inside and out and pat dry.
Trim off and discard excess neck skin; also discard lumps of fat.
With a fork, pierce skin all over duck.
In a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium-low heat, cook salt... - 40.6778
Duck With Turnips And Medjoul Dates
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Assemble the mise en place trays for the sauce portion.
2. Cut off the duck legs and cut apart at the joint. Remove the meat from thighs, leaving it intact; remove the breast halves from the carcass, leaving them intact.... - 47.8827