- » Pressed Beef
Pressed Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressed beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressed beef recipes.
1 In a pan, put the meat and cover with water.
2 Add in the onion and all seasonings, except sage.
3 Simmer until the meat pulls from bone.
4 Remove the meat from the broth.
5 Tear using forks until finely shredded.
6 Add sage to the... - 45.3056
Easy Pressed Beef
Place flank steak in a kettle with boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients except horseradish.
Simmer over low heat for 3 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Grind beef very fine and pack into a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches).
Strain... - 39.8687
Jellied Pressed Beef
Chop the brisket (with bones) into rectangular pieces about 7.5 x 2.5 cm (3 x 1 inch).
Place in a large saucepan with the calf s foot, onions stuck with the cloves, celery, garlic, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and Worcestershire sauce.
Add sufficient water to... - 39.837
This Pressed Beef recipe is by a long shot my most preferred recipe. An incredible Pressed Beef gets its taste from Beef. A lip-smacking Side Dish, this Pressed Beef completes your spread. Do try out this Pressed Beef recipe. I am eager to know if you like it. - 39.743
Pressed Beef Salad
Place the meat, carrots, onions, leeks, bouquet garni and peppercorns in a large suacepan.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove meat and press between two boards; place weight on top and leave until cold, then trim.
Mix horseradish with... - 38.2296
Pressed Spiced Beef
1. Season the meat with salt.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, place the meat wth the cloves, peppercorns, mace, vinegar, and just enough water to cover.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for several hours, preferably 24 hours, turning the steak... - 38.1509
Pressed Salt Beef
1) Get the meat in advance so that it can be brined.
2) Soak the brisket in cold water.
3) Boil the... - 38.0772
Pressed Pepper Fillet
1) In a skillet or a frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Sauté the beef for 2 minutes to seal it.
3) Coat the beef with mustard and dab it with crushed peppercorns.
4) Wrap the fillet tightly in a foil and freeze it for at least 2 hours.
5) Place the wrapped... - 35.9498
Cold Pressed Tongue
is cooked and the small bones at the root can be pulled out easily.
If they do not come out easily, simmer the tongue for 30 minutes more and check again.
Remove the pan from the heat and cool the tongue in the cooking liquid.
Drain and transfer the tongue to... - 35.4096
Scrub tongue under running water.
Soak in cold water for at least 2 hours.
Place in a deep pan, cover with fresh, cold water and add onion, carrots, top of stalk celery, bay leaf, cloves and peppercorns.
Bring to a slow boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for... - 34.2572
Pressed Beef Tongue
Pressed Beef Tongue is an exquisite and delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my guests loved it. Follow this easy Pressed Beef Tongue recipe, don€™t miss it! - 32.898
Pressed Beef Brisket
1. Clean joint or wash thoroughly after taking off from brine.
2. In a large bowl, soak the joints overnight or for several hours in cold water.
3. In a pan warm water and add joint. Bring to boil and simmer gently until meat is tender.... - 30.6051
Weigh the meat.
Wash it well, or if very salt soak for about 1 hr in cold water.
Put into cold water and bring slowly to boiling-point.
Cut the prepared vegetables into large pieces, add to the meat with the bouquet garni and peppercorns, and... - 30.1051
Pressed Beef Tongue
1. Wash the tongue well and soak for 2 hours. Place in a deep saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook slowly for 3 hours after bringing it to the boil.
2. Lift out and cool to remove the skin and trim off the... - 28.0813
Soak the beef, if salted, for several hours to remove excess salt.
Change the water once or twice.
Put it with the sliced vegetables into a large saucepan, cover with water and simmer until meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Transfer meat to a straight sided tin,... - 27.885