- » Pressed Beef
Pressed Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pressed beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pressed beef recipes.
This Pressed Beef recipe is by a long shot my most preferred recipe. An incredible Pressed Beef gets its taste from Beef. A lip-smacking Side Dish, this Pressed Beef completes your spread. Do try out this Pressed Beef recipe. I am eager to know if you like it. - 40.6974
Pressed Beef Tongue
Pressed Beef Tongue is an exquisite and delicious dish that can be prepared in no time. I served it just last weekend and my guests loved it. Follow this easy Pressed Beef Tongue recipe, don€™t miss it! - 34.6187
Pressed Spiced Beef
1. Season the meat with salt.
2. In a shallow non-metallic dish, place the meat wth the cloves, peppercorns, mace, vinegar, and just enough water to cover.
3. Allow the meat to marinate for several hours, preferably 24 hours, turning the steak... - 38.179
Pressed Beef Salad
Place the meat, carrots, onions, leeks, bouquet garni and peppercorns in a large suacepan.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1 1/4 hours.
Remove meat and press between two boards; place weight on top and leave until cold, then trim.
Mix horseradish with... - 40.4316
Pressed Beef Tongue
1. Wash the tongue well and soak for 2 hours. Place in a deep saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook slowly for 3 hours after bringing it to the boil.
2. Lift out and cool to remove the skin and trim off the... - 28.5509
Pressed Salt Beef
1) Get the meat in advance so that it can be brined.
2) Soak the brisket in cold water.
3) Boil the... - 36.3671
Roast Beef And Radish Salad With Walnut Pressing
1) Trim and thinly slice the radishes, reserving a few for garnish.
2) In a serving bowl, place the beef roast strips.
3) Then gently stir in the radish slices and walnuts.
4) In a small bowl, add the orange juice, vinegar, salt, pepper... - 45.5803
Weigh the meat.
Wash it well, or if very salt soak for about 1 hr in cold water.
Put into cold water and bring slowly to boiling-point.
Cut the prepared vegetables into large pieces, add to the meat with the bouquet garni and peppercorns, and... - 31.5633
Pressed Beef Brisket
1. Clean joint or wash thoroughly after taking off from brine.
2. In a large bowl, soak the joints overnight or for several hours in cold water.
3. In a pan warm water and add joint. Bring to boil and simmer gently until meat is tender.... - 30.9277
Easy Pressed Beef
Place flank steak in a kettle with boiling water.
Add remaining ingredients except horseradish.
Simmer over low heat for 3 hours, or until meat is very tender.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Grind beef very fine and pack into a loaf pan (9x5x3 inches).
Strain... - 39.1752
Jellied Pressed Beef
Chop the brisket (with bones) into rectangular pieces about 7.5 x 2.5 cm (3 x 1 inch).
Place in a large saucepan with the calf s foot, onions stuck with the cloves, celery, garlic, bay leaf, salt, peppercorns and Worcestershire sauce.
Add sufficient water to... - 43.3165
1 In a pan, put the meat and cover with water.
2 Add in the onion and all seasonings, except sage.
3 Simmer until the meat pulls from bone.
4 Remove the meat from the broth.
5 Tear using forks until finely shredded.
6 Add sage to the... - 43.6887
Soak the beef, if salted, for several hours to remove excess salt.
Change the water once or twice.
Put it with the sliced vegetables into a large saucepan, cover with water and simmer until meat is tender, about 2 hours.
Transfer meat to a straight sided tin,... - 29.2998
What is chocolate in comparison to this Pressed Tongue recipe, when it comes to enhancing your mood? The flavor of beef makes this dish all the more appetizing. Treat your friends to this Pressed Tongue and let them know its taste. - 35.6825
Pressed Pepper Fillet
1) In a skillet or a frying pan, heat the oil.
2) Sauté the beef for 2 minutes to seal it.
3) Coat the beef with mustard and dab it with crushed peppercorns.
4) Wrap the fillet tightly in a foil and freeze it for at least 2 hours.
5) Place the wrapped... - 36.4179
Cold Pressed Tongue
is cooked and the small bones at the root can be pulled out easily.
If they do not come out easily, simmer the tongue for 30 minutes more and check again.
Remove the pan from the heat and cool the tongue in the cooking liquid.
Drain and transfer the tongue to... - 36.5825
Brandy Beef Steaks
1. Preheat large microwave browning dish by manufacturer for steak. Coat both sides beef steaks with garlic; sprinkle with pepper. Brush browning dish with oil. Place beef in hot browning dish, pressing beef against dish with spatula.
2. Microwave uncovered... - 25.1023
1.Prepare the broiler by heating.
2.Press beef to make it in the shape of 7 inch round and 3/4 inch thick.
3.Take a 9 by 10 inches ovenproof skillet and grease it lightly.
4.Heat the skillet on medium flame until hot.
5.Put the beef... - 33.1912
Mini Beef Loaves
Mix ground beef, egg, milk, crumbs, salt and pepper.
Press half of the beef mixture in bottoms and halfway up sides of 12 ungreased 2 1/2 X 1 1/4 inch muffin cups.
Fill each with onion, green pepper and cheese.
Top with remaining beef mixture, pressing edges... - 33.9361
Cheezza Corned Beef
Combine flour, baking powder, 2/3 cup mayonnaise and milk in mixer bowl.
Mix at low speed of mixer until a dough forms.
Press into bottom of 12-inch pizza pan.
Break up corned beef in pie pan.
Bake both at 425° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven; drain corned... - 35.5645
Florentine Beef Pinwheel
Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, 1 tsp.of the salt and the pepper, mixing lightly but thoroughly.
Combine spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, the parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt and the garlic powder.
Place beef... - 42.0625
Melt the butter.
Blend in beef and herbs.
Press into little pots and cover with a layer of melted butter.
Very good with hot toast.
Cooked liver can also be treated in the same way, and makes a very good substitute for pate.
It is improved by a small quantity... - 25.6771
1) Marinating the inside steak increases tenderness.
2) Pound the beef slices to 1/4-inch thickness for tenderizing.
3) In a shallow bowl, place the lime or lemon juice and garlic.
4) Press each beef slice into the mixture and let sit... - 42.4094
Corned Beef Macaroni Pie
Cook macaroni in large amount of boiling unsalted water till tender, about 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, combine 1 beaten egg, 1/4 cup of the tomato sauce, onion, mustard, and horseradish.
Add corned beef; mix well.
Press mixture into bottom and... - 41.3411
Beef Eater's Pepper Crusted Roast
In small bowl, combine butter and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well.
Place beef roast in ungreased shallow roasting pan. Brush butter mixture over roast. Press peppercorns into top of beef. Sprinkle with thyme.
Insert meat thermometer so bulb reaches center of... - 24.4598
Beef With Snow Peas
Using a high flame, heat pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil, salt, and ginger.
Add snow peas, stir, and add stock.
Cover for 15 seconds.
Uncover, stir, remove, and set aside.
Reheat pan and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
When pan is red hot, add beef and press... - 37.3037
Peppered Rib Eye Of Beef
Fussy eater in the family who does not like spices? No problem! Try this recipe for Peppered Rib Eye of Beef and win them over. This Peppered Rib Eye Of Beef is so tasty that I serve it as a Main Dish often. - 46.6648
Beef With Scallion
Slice flank steak on diagonal into slices less than 1/4 inch thick.
Mix with soy sauce and sherry.
Cut scallions into 1 inch pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in wok or heavy skillet.
Add beef mixture and ginger, put garlic through press directly... - 36.4112
Ground Beef Patties
Form the ground beef into patties.
Wrap each patty in aluminum foil, pressing out air.
Pack in a top-opening carton.
Seal according to package directions and freeze immediately.
Patties may be removed as needed. - 23.3636
You will simply love Beef Wellington recipe. I bet, once you have this Beef Wellington dish; you will always crave for some more. - 39.9835
Beef Tartar With Caviar
Shape the ground beef into an oval patty about 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
Put in the center of a serving plate. Score surface in a diamond pattern by pressing with edge of a knife, then top with 3 or 4 diagonally placed bands of the caviar.
Surround the beef... - 23.9214
Ground Beef Cordon Bleu
Divide meat into 8 equal portions and shape into very thin patties about 1/4 inch thick.
On 4 pat ties, place a half slice of swiss cheese, folding in corners so there is a border of meat all around.
Sprinkle with a little garlic salt and a pinch of basil,... - 30.8397
Beef Chili With Beer
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over a medium-low flame. When the oil is hot, add the onion and garlic, and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add the beef, herbs, and spices, and cook until the beef is well browned. Remove any excess fat from the pan.... - 31.6209
Place beef on a soft absorbent cloth large enough to wrap around meat completely.
An old tea towel is ideal.
Combine dry ingredients for marinade.
Pour over the beef and rub well into the surface.
Wrap the beef in the cloth and place in a crock or glass bowl,... - 45.1553
Corned Beef And Cabbage
1) Take a sauce pan, put in the meat, cover it with cold water and bring it to a boil.
2) Simmer the meat over a medium flame for 10 minutes before draining off the water.
3) Bring it to a boil once again after covering it with fresh cold water and... - 42.1676
Hoisin Flavored Beef Steak
1. Trim off excess fat and membrane on beef surface. Cut into 2" x 2" x 14" (5 cm x 5 cm x 0.75 cm) squares; marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Stir-fry onion in 1 tablespoon oil for 1 minute over high heat and set aside. Remove from pan.
3. Heat a non-stick pan... - 32.8809
Dip meat into a mixture of 1 tablespoon flour, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a large skillet.
Brown meat on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Remove meat from skillet; set aside.
Combine mushrooms, onion and garlic in skillet.
Saute until... - 44.3051
Olive Stuffed Beef Loaf
Mix the ground beef, salt, pepper, potatoes and eggs in a bowl.
Add the cream and water and mix well.
Place in a greased loaf pan and press the olives into beef mixture.
Cover with foil.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Remove from pan and place on a... - 39.7356
Curried Parchment Beef
Curried Parchment Beef! My mouth is already watering! I served these Curried Parchment Beef last month for an official party at home. I have been getting calls for this Curried Parchment Beef recipe ever since. Try it! - 46.307
Mix the ground beef and salt well, then press into thin patties which can be packed in jars without breaking.
Place the patties on a greased shallow baking pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until any red color has disappeared.
Pack the hot... - 29.5145
Beef Tri Tip With Rosemary Garlic Vegetables
1.Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Wash hands. Combine garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Press half of the mixture onto the beef. Wash hands.
3. Combine remaining seasoning mixture with oil and vegetables in a large bowl; toss.
4. Place beef on - 30.7177
Sherried Beef And Spinach
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices.
Cut each slice in half.
Flatten slightly by pressing with fingers.
Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar and sesame oil in medium bowl.
Add beef; mix to coat well.
Cover; refrigerate 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Cut... - 42.849
Simple Beef Burgundy
1 Cut the steak with the grain into about 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
2 Place the sliced beef in a medium bowl, add the wine and let marinate at room temperature while you prepare the vegetables.
3 Cut... - 41.0006
A cup of hot Beef Tea is going to make your day ! Try the Beef Tea yourself and let me know what you feel about it - 26.5418
Beef And French Fry Loaf
Combine all ingredients except the potatoes and cheese soup and divide into 3 portions.
Pack 1 portion into bottom of a greased 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Press half the potatoes into beef mixture and cover with second portion of beef mixture.
Add remaining... - 34.4478
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
1. Mix garlic, basil and pepper dividing mixture in half.
2. Into both sides of beef cubed steaks press half of the seasoning mixture evenly and reserve.
3. In a large nonstick skillet heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture over medium... - 45.8941
Beef And Spinach Lasagna
Heat oven to 375°.
Over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until no longer pink.
Drain off drippings.
Season beef with salt; stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and pepper.
Simmer while preparing the cheese mixture.
Combine Ricotta cheese, well drained... - 40.4848
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef.
Season generously with salt.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle.
Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 46.5581
Wipe, trim and cut the meat into small pieces.
Put into a stone jar or casserole with 1 tablesp water, the cloves, mace, allspice, salt and pepper.
Cover with several thicknesses of greased paper and a lid and place in a pan of boiling water, or in the oven... - 30.9278
Beef Tenderloin With Dijon Cream Sauce
Combine oil and vinegar in a cup; rub onto beef. Season generously with salt. Let stand 15 minutes. Meanwhile, coarsely crush peppercorns and mustard seeds in a blender or food processor or by hand with a mortar and pestle. Roll beef in crushed mixture,... - 29.2887
Oriental Beef Ring
Finely crush 1 cup of the noodles; combine with 2/3 cup of the tomato sauce.
Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
In large bowl combine egg, celery, the 2 tablespoons soy sauce, ginger, and noodle mixture.
Add beef; mix well.
Press into an oiled 3-cup ring mold (6... - 45.8137
1) Slice the steak into little pieces.
2) In a pan, add in the steak, onion, carrots, salt, pepper, water and beef stock cube.
3) Cover the pan. Cook on low flame for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours till the meat becomes soft.
4) Drain the mixture and... - 43.6144
Beef Wellington has been around for a long time. A great alternative to a Sunday roast. "Wellington" is also sometimes informally used to describe other dishes in which meat is baked in a puff pastry; the most common variations are sausage Wellington and... - 0
In a large skillet or Dutch oven, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove, drain and crumble bacon; set aside.
Brown meat cubes in drippings.
Add onions, garlic and mushrooms during last five minutes of browning.
Drain off excess fat.
Add crumbled bacon, broth, 1 cup... - 42.5897
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 142.624
Individual Beef Wellington With Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 475F. Lightly grease a pan.
2) Arrange the tenderloins on the pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides of the meat.
3) Roast the meat for about 7 minutes. Take it off the oven and chill.
4) Remove the... - 45.6772
Beef Tacos With Fresh Salsa
1 Coarsely chop the onion.
2 In a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture begins to brown, 3 to 5 minutes.
3 Crumble in the beef and cook, breaking up the... - 41.4129
1. Prepare stuffing mix with butter or margarine and water, following label directions; stir in grated onion.
2. Blend ground beef with egg, celery and seasoned salt in a large bowl.
3. Press one third of the meat mixture lengthwise into a loaf pan, 9x5x3, to... - 28.0107
Beef In Beer
Trim the beef and cut into 1 1/2" cubes.
Dry the beef on paper towels.
Heat the oil in the casserole or in a large frying pan until it is very hot.
Saute the beef, a few pieces at a time, until it is lightly browned.
Remove the beef when browned.
Saute the... - 43.599
Saucy Beef Bake
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs.
2. Cook macaroni according to package directions only until tender. Drain well and set aside.
3. In mixing bowl combine contents one can tomato sauce, eggs, onions and seasonings. Add Corn Flake Crumbs; beat... - 36.5341
Roast Beef Tea Sandwiches
Interested in knowing of a recipe that will yield very yummy tea sandwiches that everyone is bound to fall in love with? Then you must watch this video. Watch and learn! - 110.737
Holiday Beef Steaks With Vegetable Saute And Hot Mustard Sauce
Holiday beef steaks with vegetable saute and hot mustard sauce is a broiled steaks recipe. Made with lemon pepper seasoned steaks, the beef is broiled and cooked to a medium doneness. Served with beans and mushrooms cooked in butter alongside it, the combo is... - 43.5718
Hawaiian Grown Tv - Dash Gastropub - Beef Sashimi
1. Take the beef loin and dust the house seasoning all over it. Gently press so that the seasoning adheres to the meat.
2. Sear the meat barely for a min so that the juices are sealed inside. Let it rest.
3. Take the cooled off beef loin... - 81.9664
Beef & Sorrel Scramble
Sprinkle salt into a wide frying pan over medium heat; add beef and cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly.
Stir in onion, garlic, and mushrooms; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft.
Stir in pepper, nutmeg, oregano, and sorrel.
Pour in eggs and cook,... - 32.7415
Peppered Beef Skewers With Red Onion Horseradish Marmalade
In a bowl, mix garlic, soy, and pepper.
Cut beef into 1/4-inch-thick strips about 3 inches long.
Mix with seasonings.
Cover and chill for 1 hour or up until the next day.
Weave slender skewers through the meat, keeping strips flat.
Place on a grill 4 to 6... - 31.6033
Chunky Beef Chili
With Food Chopper, chop onions and celery.
Press garlic with Garlic Press; set aside.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in 6-quart Generation II Dutch Oven over medium-high heat.
Add half of beef cubes and cook, stirring occasionally with Bamboo Spoon, until browned... - 46.1826
Here's a switch—in this pizza, ground beef forms the crust! It cradles a filling of herbed, cheese-sprinkled vegetables.
In a large bowl, beat egg until blended.
Mix in bread crumbs, onion, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, and herb seasoning.
Add ground... - 41.148
Beef Tartar Rounds
In a bowl, stir together sirloin, garlic salt, tarragon, pepper, and salt to taste.
Cut onion in 1/4 -inch-thick slices; separate about 3 dozen inner bite-size rings (reserve rest for other uses).
Place small onion rings side by side on a serving tray; press... - 38.6315
Peppercorn Beef Kabobs
Cut beef steak into 1-inch pieces.
Combine peppercorns, salt, paprika and garlic in shallow dish.
Add beef; toss to coat.
Thread an equal number of beef pieces onto each of four 12-inch skewers, alternating with 3 onion wedges.
Place kabobs... - 30.9011
1) Remove fat and gristle from the meat and cut meat into small pieces.
2) In a fireproof dish, pace the meat pieces with water and seasonings.
3) With buttered paper and kitchen foil, cover the dish closely and tuck well round all the... - 39.5621
Chop the shallots and bay leaves very finely.
Mix all the dry ingredients together and add the shallots and bay leaves.
Stand the meat in a large pan and rub the mixture well into it on all sides.
Leave the meat resting on this aromatic bed for 2 days.
Now... - 42.984
Beef Soup With Pasta
Cover beef bones with water and bring to a boil.
Add can tomatoes.
Saute chopped vegetables in butter for 10 minutes.
Add to bones and bring to a boil.
Simmer for 2 hours, or until meat is tender.
Strain and press vegetables through a sieve.
Add rice, orzo,... - 37.1347
Indonesian Beef Skewers
Indonesian Beef Skewers is a prefect appetizer. The sauce flavored grilled red meat makes the Indonesian Beef Skewers a perfect recipe to have with mocktails and cocktails. - 36.1764
Classic Oriental Beef Ring
Crush 1 1/2 cups of the noodles.
Combine with 3/4 cup of the tomato sauce; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine next 4 ingredients and noodle mixture.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Press into greased 5-cup ring mold.
Invert on... - 46.7002
Teriyaki Beef Sticks
In a bowl, mix soy, sugar, ginger, garlic, sherry, and oil.
Trim off and discard excess fat from beef.
Cut meat across the grain in 1/4 inch-thick slices.
Mix meat with soy marinade.
Cover and chill at least 2 hours or up to overnight.
Weave thin wooden... - 29.1164
Rub all the dry ingredients together, then pound in the bay leaves and garlic.
Stand the meat in a large earthenware or glass dish, and rub the spicing mixture thoroughly all over it.
This should be done every day for a week, taking the spicing mixture from... - 42.6697
Zucchini Crust Ground Beef Bake
With your hands, press out any moisture from zucchini.
Beat eggs in a large bowl.
Lightly mix in zucchini and 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella and Cheddar cheeses.
Spread evenly in a lightly greased shallow 10- by 15-inch baking pan.
Bake in a 450° oven for 10... - 44.6871
Beef And Pork Terrine With Ham
The day before, choose a 2-quart mold or large bread pan, and prepare wooden pressing form, as on 178.
Mix together well all the ingredients, except for the bacon, ham, and bay leaves.
Blanch the bacon in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Remove, and drain.
Place... - 39.4554
Beef Stew Mostaccioli
Heat oil in a heavy 5 quart pot or Dutch oven.
Add meat, onion and garlic.
Saute until meat is browned on all sides.
Add water and bay leaves.
Cover and simmer 1 hour over low heat.
Add beef broth, tomato sauce, butter, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Add... - 42.9417
Roasted Beef Tenderloin
1. Prepare marinade: In jumbo (2-gallon) ziptight plastic bag, combine red wine, oil, onion, rosemary, garlic, and bay leaves. Add tenderloin, turning to coat. Seal bag, pressing out as much air as possible. Place bag in shallow baking dish; refrigerate at... - 35.4829
Hawaiian Beef Sticks
In a small pan, combine fresh ginger, garlic, onions, soy sauce, sugar, chile peppers, and vinegar.
Cook over medium heat until slightly thick, about 20 minutes.
Combine cornstarch with water.
Gradually stir into sauce and cook, stirring until clear and... - 39.8444
Beef Mayonnaise Sandwich
1. Using the mustard butter spread over the bread.
2. Using the mayonnaise spread half the slices thinly.
3. Lay slices of beef on top of the mayonnaise arranging the slices of egg on top.
4. Press the other slices of bread on top.
5.... - 35.8619
Pan Seared Beef With Ginger Pineapple And Chilli
1. Trim any excess fat from the beef. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin pound the steaks until 1 cm/1/2 inch thick. Season on both sides and place in a shallow dish.
2. Mix the ginger wine, root (fresh) ginger, garlic and chilli and pour over the... - 37.3227
Simple Italian Beef Manicotti
The simple italian beef manicotti is a stuffed pasta like dish prepared with a meat filling. This recipe for the italian manicotti is prepared with meat and cheese. Cooked with lasagna noodles with braised beef and vegetables, the simple italian beef... - 44.9806
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Combine garlic, basil and pepper; divide mixture in half.
Press half of seasoning mixture evenly into both sides of beef cubed steaks; reserve.
Heat oil and remaining seasoning mixture in large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini; cook and stir 3... - 40.0719
Beef Tenderloin In Red Wine Marinade
Beef Tenderloin In Red Wine Marinade has a delectable taste. The beef and red wine gives the Beef Tenderloin In Red Wine Marinade a cool taste. Beef Tenderloin In Red Wine Marinade is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 39.9715
Spinach Stuffed Beef Tenderloin
Prepare Spinach Stuffing; set aside.
With a sharp knife, make a lengthwise slash in center of beef fillet, cutting to within 1 inch of opposite side and both ends to form a pocket.
Spoon stuffing evenly into pocket, then pat in firmly.
Sew roast closed, using... - 35.1072
Beef Cubed Steaks Provencale
Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale has a divine taste. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale gets its taste from beef mixed with zucchini and cheese. Beef Cubed Steaks Provenqale is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 39.7069
Ginger Beef With Chile
1. Trim any excess fat from the steaks if necessary. Using a meat mallet or covered rolling pin, pound the steaks until they are 1/2 inch/1 cm thick. Season on both sides with salt and pepper to taste and place in a shallow dish.
2. Combine the ginger wine,... - 34.9759
Deviled Beef Slices
1. In a small bowl, combine the red pepper seasoning, 3 tablespoons of the mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Spread the mixture on both sides of the beef slices. Put the bread crumbs on a plate, and press the slices into them.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy... - 33.0898
The beef kushisahi is a Japanese dish that can be served as a side or a part of the main course. This kushisashi recipe is prepared with sliced beef strips threaded on skewers and broiled with a brush of spiced soy sauce mix for flavor. The kushisashi is... - 38.692
Brisket Of Beef
Brisket Of Beef has a exceptional taste. The beef and chili powder gives the Brisket Of Beef an astounding taste. Brisket Of Beef is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 41.9253
Mexican Beef Bake
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook, stirring often, until browned.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft; spoon off and discard any fat, then stir in catsup and chili powder.
Season to taste with salt and... - 47.5339
Cut beef across the grain into thin slices.
Flatten each slice by pressing with fingers.
Combine 3 tablespoons of the water, the cornstarch, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the soy sauce and.
the sesame oil in medium bowl.
Add beef; mix to coat well.
Let stand 20... - 44.5027
Ground Beef & Bean Chili
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat; cook just until meat loses pink color (about 4 minutes); drain off fat.
Add onion, garlic, and bell pepper; continue to cook, stirring, until vegetables are soft (about 10 minutes).
Stir in chili... - 38.2126
Ground Beef Garden Saute
Spread almonds in a shallow pan and toast in a 350° oven for about 6 minutes or until golden.
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan over medium heat and cook, stirring often, until browned.
Add onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft.
Add... - 42.3778
Ground Beef Garden Saute
Spread almonds in a shallow baking pan.
Toast in a 325° oven until lightly browned (about 10 minutes); set aside.
Beat together eggs, soy, ginger, mustard, and pepper; set aside.
Place wok over high heat.
When wok is hot, add oil.
When oil is hot, add beans... - 44.4787
Garlicky Beef And Spuds
Combine marinade ingredients.
Press combined 1 clove crushed garlic and pepper evenly into surface of beef roast.
Place beef in plastic bag; add 2 tbs.marinade, turning to coat.
Close bag secureh and marinate in refrigerator 20 minutes, turning once.
Thread... - 39.8391
Avocado Beef Patties
Halve avocado lengthwise and remove pit; then peel.
Slice half the avocado and coat pieces with lemon juice; set aside.
In a bowl, mash remaining avocado half.
Stir in chili peppers, egg, onion, the 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice, garlic, and salt.
Add beef and... - 41.654