- » Preserved Orange Peel
Preserved Orange Peel Recipes
Enjoy our collection of preserved orange peel recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for preserved orange peel recipes.
Pork With Orange Preserve
Combine the meat with a marinade of catsup, soy sauce, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
Cover and refrigerate for about two hours.
Place the meat in a roasting pan and roast at 375 degrees for about two hours, or until the meat is tender, basting... - 35.6624
Orange Peel Chutney
The peel of orange has its place in the cuisine of food in traditional indian dishes, and one such dish is the Orange Peel Chutney. But before that let us go step by step.
How to dry orange peel:-
Peel 2 fresh oranges with a vegetable peeler, taking care not... - 48.9049
Pour boiling water over the tomatoes and let stand to loosen skins, then plunge in cold water.
Peel and place in a bowl in alternating layers with the sugar.
Cover and let stand for about 12 hours.
Drain the juice and sugar into a large kettle and add the... - 26.9613
1. Slice the ends of the oranges and lemons and then slice thinly along with the peel.
2. Remove the pips and discard them.
3. Measure the fruit and add to a large pan.
4. Add half as much water to the pan.
5. Cover and let oranges soak... - 33.415
Cranberry Orange Conserve
1. Peel the oranges. Remove and discard the white pith from the rind and around the fruit. Coarsely chop the rind and cut the oranges into 1-inch pieces; place in a 6-quart stainless steel or enameled stockpot -with any juice collected from the oranges. Tie... - 35.7385
Peel oranges, reserving the peel of 1 orange.
Cut orange into quarters; remove seeds.
Place orange quarters and orange peel in blender container; blend till orange peel is finely chopped.
Combine orange mixture and water in large kettle.
Bring orange mixture... - 39.0942
Honeyed Peach Preserves
Mix sugar and honey with the peaches.
Cover ground orange with water and cook until the peel is soft.
If more water is needed to finish cooking the orange peel, add just enough to prevent sticking.
Cook peaches over low heat until the sugar... - 37.4813
Lebanon County Rhubarb Preserves
Wash rhubarb and cut into small pieces.
(Peel stalks only if skin is tough.) Combine in a saucepan with the sugar and orange peel and juice.
Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved, then bring to boiling over medium heat.
Reduce heat and cook slowly until... - 26.782
Old-time Tomato Preserves
Peel and quarter tomatoes; cover with sugar.
Let stand overnight.
Drain; reserve syrup.
Heat syrup to a boil; cook until syrup spins thread.
Add tomatoes, orange and lemon; cook over low heat until toma- toes are transparent.
Place in hot sterilized glasses;... - 27.6296
Red Tomato Preserves
Scald tomatoes, and peel.
Cut up fine.
Place all ingredients in preserving kettle, and simmer gently 2 1/2 hours or until thick.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Note: A delicious soft marmalade for September, when local tomatoes are best. - 23.1311
Rinse apricots and prunes.
Cover with 5 cups water in large saucepan.
Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes; do not drain.
Put half of the cooked fruit mixture in blender container; blend till coarsely chopped.
Put mixture in large kettle.
Peel... - 42.3274
1. Grate orange peel and dice fruit.
2. In a large saucepan, mix together grated orange peel, fruit, peaches, lemon juice, maraschino cherries and sugar; cook until the mixture is of desired consistency.
3. Into hot... - 35.7822
Red Tomato Preserves
Scald tomatoes and peel.
Place all ingredients in a preserving kettle and boil gently for 2 1/2 hours.
Pour into sterilized jars. - 20.3983
1. Remove the peel from the lemons and orange. Cut the peel into paper-thin julienne strips and combine with the sliced or chopped fruit. Discard seeds.
2. Add one cup water for each cup pulp and peel. Let stand overnight.
3. Boil the mixture until the peel... - 29.5437
1. Remove the peel from the lemons and orange. Cut the peel into paper-thin julienne strips and combine with the sliced or chopped fruit. Discard seeds.
2. Add one cup water for each cup pulp and peel. Let stand overnight.
3. Boil the mixture until the peel... - 24.4637
Jams and spreads, especially this Fig Preserve, have always been my favorite since childhood. Try out this deliciously prepared and incredibly tasting Fig Preserve. Serve with love to your dear ones! - 32.0516
Mildred Gwynne's Pumpkin Preserves
Seed, peel and dice the pumpkin.
Sprinkle with sugar and set aside.
Next day, drain liquid from pumpkin into large heavy-bottomed pot.
Measure pumpkin pulp and set aside.
For every 10 cups pulp, add 7 cups sugar to liquid drained from pumpkin.
Bring liquid... - 37.2598
Easy Pumpkin Preserves
Remove peel and cut raw pumpkin into slices 1/4 inch thick and 1 or 2 inches long.
Place in stone jar or earthenware utensil and add sugar.
Let mixture stand overnight.
Drain liquid from pumpkin and boil liquid until it spins a thread.
Add sliced pumpkin and... - 26.9309
Peach Preserve Cake
Cream first 3 ingredients thoroughly.
Add eggs; beat till fluffy.
Sift together dry ingredients.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with the combined orange peel, juice, and 1/4, cup water; beat after each addition.
Bake in greased and lightly floured... - 36.8056
1) In a large, heavy-based saucepan add the water, half the sugar and the orange peel and the juice, stir to dissolve the sugar over a low heat.
2) Cut the peaches into half and pit them.
3) Add the peaches into the saucepan to... - 38.3175
Pear And Ginger Preserve
1) Take a dish and peel and slice the pears core into it.
2) Leave for about 30 minutes after adding the lemon juice and cloves.
3) In the meantime, take a preserving pan and add sugar and water in it.
4) Stir and bring to boil until the... - 40.018
Remove the orange peel in quarters, using the point of a paring knife.
Dice the pulp, removing the center membrane and seeds.
Grind the peel through a food chopper, using the coarse blade.
Cover the peel with water and bring to a boil, then cook for about 20... - 33.5361
Wash oranges and simmer in 2 pints of the water until soft.
Remove oranges when cool and cut in half.
Keep the water in which they are cooked.
Take out pith and pips, and simmer in the remaining pint of water in another saucepan, for 15-20 minutes.
Now chop... - 27.7493
1. Grate the orange part of the orange peel.
2. Juice one orange and measure; should be ½ cup of juice.
3. Peel remaining 2 oranges and cut orange into pieces.
4. In a large saucepan, mix together oranges, orange peel, juice, berries... - 35.2066
Gooseberry Orange Marmalade
1. Using a vegetable peeler, peel the orange part of orange skin; cut into thin strips.
2. Remove and discard remaining orange peel; chop pulp discarding seeds.
3. Clean gooseberries by removing stems and tail.
4. In a mixer grinder, grind... - 36.0223
Orange Apricot Conserve
Combine the first 5 ingredients in a large kettle and cook until thick, stirring constantly.
Add the nuts and stir to mix well.
Remove from heat.
Cool for 5 minutes, stirring and skimming.
Pour into hot sterilized glasses and seal. - 25.8155
Grapefruit Orange Marmalade
Cut the fruits in half and discard the seeds.
Cut in thin slices, then cover with cold water and let stand for about 12 hours.
Cook over low heat to boiling point.
Turn the heat to high and boil until the peel is tender.
Add the sugar and boil until the... - 30.3835
Orange Pineapple Marmalade
Wash the oranges and lemon and cut in quarters.
Remove and discard the seed, then force the rind and pulp through a food chopper.
Weigh the chopped fruit and add 1 quart water per pound fruit.
Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
Let stand for 20... - 30.3064
1.In the container of blender, mix gelatin with cold water and process.
2.Leave the mixture for a minute and then put the boiling water to it.
3.Put the lid on and mix at high so that gelatin dilutes.
4.Remove the conetnt from the sides.
5.Put orange... - 35.0417
Summer Berry Compote
Compote (French for "mixture") is a dessert originating from 17th century France made of whole or pieces of fruit in sugar syrup. Whole fruits are immersed in water and with sugar and spices added to the dish, over gentle heat. The syrup may be seasoned with... - 124.033
Orange Sponge Cake
Orange Sponge Cake has a different taste. The sugar cane syrup and orange juice gives the Orange Sponge Cake a very unique taste. - 47.3213
Seville Orange Marmalade
1. Clean the Seville oranges. Using a knife, cut in half and squeeze out the juice.
2. Put all the pips in a muslin cloth; slice the peel very finely (or mince).
3. In a preserving pan, add orange juice, lemon juice, sliced peel and... - 32.0097
1. Cut away the outside of the orange peel thinly; grind and extract juice.
2. Bring to boil water in a saucepan along with juice and peel.
3. Add sugar, citric Acid and a few drops of orange colouring
4. Boil together and add juice.
5. Pour through strainer.... - 27.2946
Gur Keri Nu Achar
Peel and cut mangoes into small pieces.
Rub with salt and dry in sun, covered with a thin muslin cloth for two days.
Wash dried fruit in extra vinegar and cut figs into small pieces.
Mix all ingredients except jaggery, mustard and half cup vinegar.
Add enough... - 45.0605
Gingered Peach Butter
Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil.
Cut an X in the bottom of each peach.
Drop peaches into boiling water.
Return water to a boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove peaches; plunge fruit into ice water to stop cooking.
Peel skins from peaches.
Chop... - 37.5649
1. Prepare the fruit.
2. Sterilize jelly jars.
3. In a large heavy bottomed pan or kettle, combine the fruit with the sugar.
4. Place the pan over a medium flame and bring mixture to a boil stirring until the sugar dissolves.
5.... - 38.061
Blancmange With Orange Sauce
Chop almonds in a food chopper; continue crushing almonds in a mortar, gradually adding the 2 cups water.
When completely crushed, press through a cheesecloth and squeeze out the liquid, about 1% cups.
Discard the almonds.
Rub sugar lumps over the... - 42.1431
Crepes A L'orange
Peel and segment the oranges, remove pith and seeds.
Heat the apricot preserves and mix in the orange segments with the liqueur.
Spread over the crepes then roll them up.
Dust with confectioners' sugar and serve. - 30.903
Orange Strawberry Sponge Cake
Combine flour and the 1/3 cup sugar; set aside. In a small mixer bowl beat egg yolks with an electric mixer on high speed about 5 minutes or till thick and lemon colored.
Combine 3 teaspoons of the shredded orange peel and the orange juice; add to beaten eggs... - 36.607
Cut the peel from the oranges, slice the fruit neatly.
Blend some of the fruit with the rice pudding.
Spoon into 4 individual dishes.
Heat the marmalade, jam or jelly.
Arrange the rest of the oranges on the rice and top with the hot preserve. - 19.8151
Fresh Orange Shortcake
1) Remove peels and cut oranges into sections.
2) Take enough oranges for 5 cups of sections.
3) Preserve ¾ cups of juice and drain the rest.
4) Keep a cup of sections aside for topping.
5) Take a medium sized saucepan and mix butter,... - 46.8001
Peel Oranges using knife.
Reserve peel from one orange for later user; discard remaining peels.
Remove most Of the white membrane from the reserved peel.
Cut peel into very thin strips.
Tie spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Drop peel and spices into boiling... - 34.2029
Apple Pineapple Conserve
Slice the peel of 1 orange thin.
Remove the pulp from both oranges and cut in small pieces.
Combine the orange peel and pulp, apples and pineapple in a large kettle and add 3 cups water.
Boil until the peel is tender.
Add the coconut and sugar and boil almost... - 26.9793
Prickly Pear Marmalade
Wash the pears and lemon.
Cut the lemon into paper thin slices.
Chop the orange peel and pulp.
Add 4 cups water to the lemon and orange mixture.
Let stand for 12 hours in a cool place.
Bring to a boil and boil until the peel is tender.
Pare,... - 30.8146
Combine the pears and sugar and let stand overnight.
Cut the orange in half and extract the juice.
Remove and chop half the peel.
Combine the pear mixture, orange peel, raisins and juices.
Cook for about 30 minutes, then add the nuts and cook for 5 minutes... - 27.6049
Peel the peaches and remove the stones, then cut into thin slices.
Grate the orange rind, then remove the white membrane and seeds.
Slice and chop the orange sections, reserving the juice.
Measure the peach slices, orange rind, juice and pulp and add an equal... - 25.3085
Ripe Tomato Marmalade
1. Mix the tomatoes, sugar and salt in a large kettle and set aside.
2. Peel the oranges and lemons and slice the peel very thin. Boil the peel in the water for five minutes and drain. Add peel to the tomatoes.
3. Slice the orange and lemon pulp, remove the... - 33.4637
Clear Shred Orange Marmalade
Wash the fruit, dry and cut in half.
Squeeze out the juice and strain, keeping back pulp and pips.
Scrape all the white pith from the skins, using a spoon, and put pips, pulp and white pith into a bowl with 2 pt water.
Shred the peel finely with a sharp knife... - 30.8806
Easy Seville Orange Marmalade
1) In the pressure cooker, put the frozen oranges without thawing them and the water. Cover and bring to a 15-pound pressure for 20 minutes.
2) In water, cool the pan to easily and safely release the lid.
3) Prick the skin with a pin to test the... - 34.9786
Party Carrot Marmalade
Wash and peel the oranges, then grind in a food grinder.
Combine the ground oranges and 1 cup water in a saucepan and cook until tender.
Put the grated carrots through the food grinder, then cook in a small amount of water until tender and drain well.
Blend... - 34.4769
Soak the apricots in water to cover overnight.
Peel the oranges and grapefruit and remove the white rind.
Cut the apricots, oranges and grapefruit in pieces and add the lemon juice and pineapple.
Measure the combined fruits and add an equal amount of... - 27.7967
Dried Fruit Delight
1) Take a 3 L (12 cup) microwave safe, casserole. Mix fruit, peel and water.
2) Close the lid and microwave at HIGH for 12 to 13 minutes or until fruits are plumped up and tender. Stir once.
3) Put in sugar and liqueur; microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4... - 34.285
Four Citrus Marmalade
1) Rinse the fruit in water.
2) Skin grapefruit and lemons and remove pith.
3) Cut pulp and peels into slivers or juliennes.
4) Cut the kumquats.
5) Half the oranges, squeeze out the juice and then slice the peel into sticks.
6) In a... - 36.0629
Apricot Almond Conserve
1. Peel oranges.
2. In a saucepan, place peel and cover with cold water; bring to a boil and then boil for 3-4 minutes.
3. Drain and remove white from peel.
4. Remove white from orange and dice.
5. Dice apricots discarding seeds.
6. In a mixer... - 35.5674
Peel and pit the apricots and cut in small pieces.
Combine the apricots, sugar and orange juice and rind in a large kettle and cook over low heat until of a thick spreading consistency.
Two teaspoons mixed whole spices per gallon of butter may be added after... - 25.161
Grate the rind of the oranges and remove the white membrane from the pulp.
Cut the pulp in small pieces.
Add 2 cups water to the peel and pulp and cook for 20 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients except the nutmeats and boil over high heat to the jelly... - 25.273
Wash the kumquats thoroughly and drain.
Slice as thin as possible and discard the seed.
Cut the orange in eighths, discarding the seed, then chop.
Measure the kumquats and orange and add 3 cups water per cup fruit.
Let stand overnight in a cool place.
Bring... - 30.7798
Sprinkle the figs with the soda, then add about 1 quart boiling water.
Let stand for 5 minutes, then drain and rinse thoroughly.
Cut the figs and raisins in small pieces.
Peel the orange and cut the peel in shreds.
Remove the white membrane and cut the pulp... - 31.639
Remove the outer rind from the oranges and lemons with a vegetable peeler, then cut into thin slivers with a knife or scissors.
Place in a saucepan, then add the water and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain and reserve the rind.
Peel the oranges and... - 40.3335
Fresh Ambrosia Conserve
Remove the outer rind of the oranges with a vegetable peeler and cut with a knife or scissors into thin slivers.
Cut off the remaining peel from the oranges and remove the seed, then cut into small pieces.
Peel the pineapple and cut in small cubes.
Pare, core... - 35.4543
1) Pit the plums and slice into quarters.
2) Peel the orange, remove the white membrane from peel and pulp.
Slice the peel and pulp in small pieces.
3) In a saucepan, combine the plums, orange, salt, sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon and... - 40.5915
Classic Kora No Murrabo
Peel and discard soft part of gourd.
Slice into one-and-a-half-inch slices.
Remove pith from orange peel and slice thinly as for marmalade.
Blanch and dry.
Soak chemical lime in enough water to cover gourd.
Allow lime to settle and strain.
Soak gourd in... - 42.1136
1. Slip skins from washed grapes and reserve skin.
2. In a large kettle, put skins and add water; gently simmer for 20 minutes.
3. In a small kettle, place grape pulp and cook until pulp is soft and loosens seeds.
4. Using a sieve,... - 38.6345
Remove the thin yellow part of orange peel with a sharp knife, then cut the orange in paper thin slices.
Cut the slices in 1/8 to 1/4-inch wedges.
Place in kettle and add cold water to just cover.
Cook over low heat until peel is soft.
Add the remaining... - 32.6567
1. Using a knife, finely chop all ingredients except orange.
2. In a food chopper, process chopped ingredients along with oranges.
3. Measure the mixture and for every cup of fruit mixture take ¾ cups sugar and mix; let stand... - 36.4201
Pineapple Strawberry Conserve
In a heavy stainless steel or enameled saucepan combine the pineapple, strawberries, and sugar.
Grate the peel of the orange and lemon into the saucepan and add the juices from the fruits, strained.
Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring, and simmer it,... - 25.4786
Combine the plums, pears, apples, orange sections and 1/2 cup water in a large kettle.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add the sugar and stir over moderate heat until dissolved.
Boil over high heat, stirring... - 26.422
Fruit Salad Conserve
Cut the grapes in halves.
Pit and dice the plums.
Plunge the peaches in hot water until the skins slip, then peel and slice.
Combine the peaches, grapes, plums and the orange in a large kettle and add the juice.
Bring to a boil and reduce the heat.
Simmer,... - 35.7316
All Fruit Conserve
Cut the oranges and lemons in eighths and discard the seeds.
Place in a blender container with the strawberries and pineapple.
Peel, halve and pit the peaches, then add to the blender container.
Cover and chop all the fruits.
Pour into heavy kettle and add... - 32.5469
Sweet Apple Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, put together all ingredients and cook slowly for about 45 minutes until thick.
2. Into hot sterilized jars, pour mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on top.
3. Using a clean and dry kitchen towel, wipe the rim of jar and... - 39.6434
Fruit Tomato Marmalade
1. Chop tomatoes, apples and peaches.
2. In a food chopper, process oranges and mix with chopped tomatoes and fruits; measure mixture in cups.
3. For every cup of fruit mixture, take ¾ cup sugar and keep aside.
4. In a large saucepan,... - 34.9842
Citrus Fruit Marinade
– In a bowl, mix all ingredients. Let meat or fish marinate for 1 to 24 hours. - 23.2027
Combine all the ingredients and let stand for several hours or overnight.
Cook 1/3 of the mixture at a time until thickened.
Pour into sterilized jars and seal. - 25.1181
Peel and slice the bananas into rounds.
Cut out any dark spots.
Combine all the ingredients in a large kettle.
Cook over low heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
Cook, stirring frequently to prevent sticking, for about 15 minutes or until the' mixture is... - 28.8286
Apple Apricot Conserve
1) In a saucepan, mix together all the ingredients, stirring to dissolve sugar.
2) Reduce the heat after bringing the mixture to a boil and then thicken it by boiling.
3) Take sterile jars; pour the mixture into them and seal, labeling with production... - 29.1341
Wash, drain, peel and cut the nectarines into halves.
Weigh the fruit.
Three pounds will be needed with remaining ingredients.
Combine the nectarines, sugar, syrup and salt in a large kettle and cook over low heat until the sugar dissolves.
Remove from heat... - 35.0423
Tomato Citrus Marmalade
1. Chop tomatoes into small pieces.
2. Drain half of the juice and weigh the rest.
3. Measure equal quantity of sugar and mix with tomatoes.
4. Cut oranges and lemons into very thin slices; cut each slice into quarter and discard seeds.
5. In a... - 36.4384
Pineapple Carrot Marmalade
1. In a food chopper, chop carrots and seeded unpeeled lemons.
2. In a large saucepan, mix together carrot mixture, pineapple, sugar and orange juice; cook with occasional stirring until mixture is clear.
3. Into hot... - 36.6174
Autumn Cherry Conserve
1. Hull ground cherries; wash and pick.
2. In a large saucepan, put together ground cherries, pineapple, lemon juice, grated orange peel and juice, apples and cranberries; bring the mixture to boil.
3. Stir in pectin and bring back to... - 40.5975
Cranberry Apple Conserve
1. Pick and discard soft cranberries.
2. Cut unpeeled apples into quarters and core them.
3. In a food chopper with medium blade, process cranberries and apples.
4. Extract juice from orange and lemon discard seeds.
5. Using a fine blade in food... - 42.3407
Quick Peach Conserve
Peel and slice the peaches.
Drain and coarsely chop the cherries.
Combine all the ingredients except the pectin.
Cook, stirring frequently, over low heat until the peaches are clear, then add the pectin.
Bring to a boil and boil for 1 minute.
Pour into hot... - 30.472
Boil the meat and suet in a small amount of water until tender, then drain and cool.
Force the beef and suet through a food chopper and combine with remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered, for 1 hour.
Pour into hot sterilized jars and adjust the lids.
Process... - 41.2439
1. Slice and seed the unpeeled oranges and lemon as thinly as possible. Cover with the cold water and let stand twenty-four hours.
2. Bring to a boil, add the sugar and remove from the heat. Stir until the sugar has dissolved. Let stand twenty-four hours.
3.... - 23.1802
Plum And Peach Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, mix together plums, peaches and sugar.
2. Stir in orange peel and juice; cook with frequent stirring for about 25 minutes until conserve is of desired consistency.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving... - 33.8966
Orange Jelly Marmalade
Peel the oranges, remove the thick pith and shred finely 4 oz of the rind.
Cook the shreds in 1 pt water, in a covered pan, until tender (approx. 1 1/2 hr.).
Meanwhile, roughly cut up the fruit and put it with the lemon juice and 2 1/2 pt water in a... - 27.1477
Bing Cherry Conserve
1. In a large kettle, put together all fruits and juices; bring mixture to a boil and cook until cherries are tender.
2. Stir in sugar; boil for another 10 minutes.
3. Into hot sterilized jars, ladle mixture leaving 1/8 inch empty on... - 41.1149
1. Wash whole fruits and without peeling, thinly slice them.
2. Remove seeds and cores.
3. Measure sliced fruit in cups and keep in a large bowl; for every cup of fruit, add 3 cups of cold water and let stand for 24 hours.
4. Next... - 35.2066
Four Fruit Conserve
1. In a large saucepan, put together all ingredients except nuts; stir to dissolve sugar.
2. Over low heat, cook with frequent stirring until mixture sheets from spoon.
3. Remove pan from heat and skim top.
4. Stir in nuts.
5. Into hot... - 36.4339
Mexican Cucumber Orange Salad Tray
1. Use a vegetable parer to peel the strips of a cucumber lengthwise. Use the parer to make alternate patterns of white and green.
2. Make thin slices of cucumbers and place these in a bowl.
3. Add salt, vinegar and oil. Mix well. Cover and... - 49.258
Orange Lamb Chops
1. Trim off excess from chops.
2. In a bowl combined juice, orange peel and thyme and pour it over chops.
3. Allow the mixture to stand for about 1 hour at room temperature or refrigerate it for several hours. Turn the chops atleast... - 38.5542
Fruit Pizza With Orange Glaze
Pizza: Mix together cream cheese and Cool Whip.
Spread over top of cookie.
Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese, using strawberries for outer ring.
Place one large whole strawberry in center.
Cover with orange glaze (or apricot preserves).
Orange Glaze: Stir... - 43.4913
Spiced Beetroot & Orange Chutney
1. In a preserving pan or your largest saucepan, mix together all the ingredients well. Bring to a gentle simmer, then cook for 1 hr, stirring occasionally, until the chutney is thick and the beetroot tender.
2. While the chutney is cooking, prepare your jars... - 32.9086
Oranges With Ginger And White Wine
Oranges With Ginger And White Wine is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Oranges... - 40.8219
Lemon Or Orange Curd
1. Wash fruit and dry. Using a grater, grate the zest or peel fruit using a potato peeler.
2. Using a grater, grate the zest or peel fruit using a potato peeler.
3. Cut and squeeze juice into a bowl, discarding the pips.
4. Prepare a... - 35.5316
Apple Pie With Orange Juice
1) Peel the apple and core properly. Make thick slices.
2) In a bowl, add water and lemon juice. Place the apple slices into the water to preserve their color.
3) Use a deep 9-inch pie dish to line with pastry, using your own favorite recipe.
4)... - 49.041
Thousand Leaves Torte
Measure flour by shaking it down well then level off with a knife.
Cut butter into flour with 2 knives or a pastry blender.
Add ice water gradually and stir until smooth.
Wrap dough and chill for 30 minutes.
Roll out part of the dough thinly between 2 squares... - 37.468
Pound Fruit Cake
Mix nuts and fruit with 1/2 c of the flour.
Work butter with a spoon, until fluffy and creamy; gradually add sugar while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add eggs, unbeaten, one at a time, and beat thoroughly with a spoon after each addition.
Sift... - 34.7306
Fresh Cherry Shortcakes
1. In a bowl, combine cherries, warmed preserves, liqueur, orange peel and lemon juice. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours. 2. Preheat oven to 400°F.
3. In a bowl, combine sugar, flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Cut in butter. Mix yogurt with eggs, and - 24.6459
Very Special Cookies
Very Special Cookies are interesting cookies that can be made on all the special occasions. You can try to make and served them if you wish to impress someone special. Here is the special recipe for you. - 49.5058
Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce
This Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce is superly delicious ! Try out this Baked Ham With Cumberland Sauce with your favorite dishes and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions about this fabulous fruit and meat relish is most welcome ! - 42.2457