- » Preserved Bean
Preserved Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of preserved bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for preserved bean recipes.
Scald beans and pack into sterilized pint jars.
Place 1 clove of garlic, 1 sprig of dill and 1/4 teaspoon red pepper in each jar.
Combine 4 cups water, the vinegar and salt in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Pour over the beans and seal.
Allow to stand for at... - 30.6697
1) Stem the green beans.
2) In hot sterilized jars, equally pack the green beans.
3) Into each pint add 1/4 tsp red pepper, 1 clove garlic and 1 head of dill.
4) In a saucepan, heat the water, salt and vinegar together.
5) Bring to a... - 39.6717
Dill Bean Sticks
Remove tips from the beans and leave whole.
Boil until crisp-tender, about 8-10 minutes.
Plunge into ice water quickly.
Pack upright in sterilized pint jars.
Divide the dill and garlic among the jars.
Heat remaining ingredients together and add to the bean... - 36.8999
Make a brine with the salt and 2 quarts water, then add the tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers and onions and soak overnight.
Add the celery, carrots and water to cover and boil for 30 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
Pack... - 38.2578
Dilly Green Beans
1. Sterilize 2 one-quart canning jars. Pack in the beans, trimming them to fit, if necessary, to allow a 1/2-inch head space in each jar. Divide the garlic, pickling spices, and dill between the jars.
2. In a large stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring... - 31.757
Remove tips from the beans.
Drop into rapidly boiling water with the 1 tsp salt.
Cover and cook 8-9 minutes.
Do not overcook.
The beans should still be crisp.
In the meantime, combine the turmeric, mustard, flour, 1 1/2 tsp salt, and brown... - 45.7231
Cook vegetables separately and then combine after draining.
Add mustard and sugar to vinegar.
Bring mixture to boil.
Add vegetables and bring to boil again.
Spoon mixture into sterilized jars.
Seal and cool. - 41.4184
Chili Con Carne With Baked Beans
Cook the onions in hot fat in a skillet until golden brown, then remove from the skillet and drain.
Combine the onions and remaining ingredients in a large kettle and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Ladle the hot mixture into hot sterilized jars.
Place... - 32.3942
Hearty Vegetable And Bean Soup
Combine the vegetables in a large kettle and add 1 1/2 quarts water.
Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.
Pour immediately into hot jars, leaving 1 inch at the top.
Add 1 teaspoon salt to each quart jar and 1/2 teaspoon salt to each pint jar.
Fit with jar... - 36.0932
Dry Cooked String Beans
Rinse the long beans and then cut them into 3 inch long (7.5 cm) pieces.
Marinate the ground pork with the soy sauce, wine, salt, and sugar, and set aside.
Heat the oil in the wok; deep fry the green beans until they are wrinkled (about 3 minutes).
Remove... - 43.0964
String Bean Hors D'oeuvre
1) From the beans, remove the ends and strings.
2) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the beans for 5 to 10 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
3) Remove from heat.
4) Quickly place under cold running water. This helps to stop the... - 36.2619
1) Boil beans for 2 minutes and cover and let it stand for 1 hour.
2) Preheat the oven at 300°F.
3) Cook beans till tender and then drain, preserving the water for later use.
4) Score the rind of the pork and slice thinly.
5) Arrange... - 41.1429
Steamed Sea Bass In Chilli Bean Sauce
1) Wash and clean sea bass under flowing tap water.
2) In case it smells a little fishy, use 1 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda for further washing.
3) Fillet if you wishd, even though this is traditionally cooked whole.
4) Remove the seeds from... - 37.6029
Grilled Swordfish With Green Beans And New Potatoes
TO PREPARE THE POTATOES: Put them in a saucepan and add cold water to cover by I inch.
Bring to a rolling boil, lower the flame, and cook at a rapid simmer for 18 to 20 minutes, or until fork-tender.
TO PREPARE THE GREEN BEANS: Fill a bowl with cold... - 31.0645
Olive Oil Pickled Beans
1) Sterilize two 1 pint preserving jars and their lids.
2) In a medium saucepan, put olive oil, brown sugar, celery seeds, mustard seeds, red pepper and 1 cup of water, bring to boil.
3) Remove from heat, cover and let it stand for 10... - 42.0645
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 38.1638
Quick & Easy Rajma
This is a very simple and easy rajma curry recipe. It uses very few ingredients which can be found in our pantry. As also, we cook this directly into a pressure cooker which reduces the time and effort on cleaning. - 48.6309
Sauteed Green Beans Szechwan Style
1) Cover the shrimp with boiling water in a small bowl and let it soak for about 20 minutes, Drain and mince the shrimp.
2) Cut off the green beans’ stem ends while leaving the pointed ends intact. Rinse the beans and dry them properly so that... - 47.3739
Fruit Volcanos And Hot Springs
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, combine flours.
3) Add oil, honey, water and orange-blossom water, mixing well.
4) Prepare Volcanos by making rounds of 1-1/2" dimension, hollow inside using your thumb and shape into a cone.
5) Fill the... - 48.8554
Beancurd With Sesame Oil
Press the beancurd for 12 hours, then cut into match-stick pieces.
Mix with the sesame oil, monosodium glutamate and salt and serve.
This recipe can also include a sliced preserved egg and chopped spring onions to make a more elaborate dish. - 25.1072
Cassoulet is an amazingly easy to prepare recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. The deadly combination of dried beans and varieties of meats will get you a lots of compliments for your creativity. - 38.8604