- » Preserve Homemade Soup
Preserve Homemade Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Preserve Homemade Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Preserve Homemade Soup recipes.
Soup From Leftover Bones
Combine all ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 2 hrs.
Strain, add more seasonings if desired.
Serve "as is," or cool quickly in pan of cold or ice water, then pour into preserve jars and store immediately, lightly covered, in refrigerator. - 35.1607
Snappy Happy Soup
Do you want to try a very tasty soup that is also equally hearty and warming, this Snappy Happy Soup has it all! Richly flavored using herbs, Methkut powder, Asafoetida and more is sure to satiate your taste buds. Give it a try, coz you cant afford to lose... - 47.2381
Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring well.
Dip each piece of chicken in mixture, and place in a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking pan.
Cover and bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Remove cover; bake an additional 30 minutes, basting twice with remaining... - 23.8648
Hot And Sour Ginger Soup
1. Put all the ingredients except the soy bean sprouts and lettuce into a heatproof serving bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes or until very hot.
2. Add the bean sprouts and lettuce. Cover and microwave on HIGH for a further 1 minute. Serve as... - 31.9277
Put chicken parts in baking dish; sprinkle dry onion soup on top.
Pour dressing over pieces; dot with preserves.
Marinate at least 2 or 3 hours.
Bake in a 300 degree oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, depending on how tender the chicken is.
Also, baste occasionally... - 33.4812
1) In a large pot of boiling water, add the carrots and cook till they just turn tender. Drain and let cool.
2) In a bowl, toss together onions, green pepper and carrots.
3) In a smaller bowl, combine tomato soup, oil, sugar, vinegar, mustard,... - 44.9802