- » Pregnancy Vegetarian
Pregnancy Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pregnancy vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pregnancy vegetarian recipes.
Gingerbread With Raisins
How do you make a healthy gingerbread? Well the solution is right here!! Click on the video and watch to learn how. A dairy-free recipe, this is a good variation to the regular recipe. Full of flavor and simple to make, this is definitely a great try! - 141.434
If you bored of the regular ice and looking for a change, here’s your solution! In this video, Katherine demonstrates a wonderful recipe for making a quinoa pilaf. This colorful presentation is sure to make any mouth water!! This preparation is healthy and... - 129.82
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 129.322
Mushroom Stroganoff With Seitan
How about a great stroganoff for your guests today? Here is Katherine, in this video, showing you how to make a simple dairy-free mushroom, stroganoff with seitan! Flavored with pepper and loads of garlic this recipe seems delicious! This special recipe is... - 121.684
High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake
This thick and creamy shake is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but in smoothie form! An instant energy booster, this shake makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast or after work out snack that will keep you your energy levels soaring all day. - 118.189
Indian Carrot Halwa
One of the most popular desserts from Indian is Indian Carrot Halwa. This carrot pudding is probably one of the easiest desserts to make, but still it rules the palates of most of the Indians. Watch this video to prepare this delicacy at home. - 115.016
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 109.105
Wheat Flour Pudding
This is an energy-giving beverage for women in post-partum care and lactating mothers. - 107.425
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 50.9449
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 50.412
Usually this curry is served with rice and its called as Rajma chawal. You can also serve this curry with any Indian Bread. - 49.5249
Mix Green Salad
When making a green salad, you have a choice of just using leaf lettuces or making a mixed veggy and lettuce salad. This Salad is best when it is crispy fresh. This is for a single serving, but it fills a dinner plate and the fresh and organic goodness of... - 49.3414
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.4466
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.1479
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.1439
Paruppu Urappu Adai
Paruppu urappu adai is a tasty, hot, spongy pancake. Its a exact stomach-filling healthy breakfast for a good change. Enjoy!! - 47.1921
Buckwheat Raisin Pecan Bread
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. In a large bowl stir molasses with the water well, then add the yeast and stir gently until the yeast has dissolved allowing the yeast to proof at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Then stir in the... - 47.1431
Curried Acorn Squash, Red Lentil And Apple Soup
1. In a saucepan place the lentils, in 2 cups of the water and bring to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer the lentils until they are tender but still whole, approximately 5 to 10 minutes and set the lentils aside.
3. In a Dutch oven heat the 1... - 47.1256
Herbed Basmati Rice With Tomatoes
1) Heat a Dutch oven on medium- low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Pour the water in and allow it to boil.
5) Add salt and the rice stirring... - 47.1125
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 47.1051
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On the oven rack place one of the eggplants, roast it turning occasionally, until it is very soft, approximately 40 minutes.
3. Remove the eggplant from the oven, peel off the skin and with a spoon,... - 47.0687
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.9723
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.4924
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.4324
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.0193
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1624
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
Autumn Lentil Soup
1. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat, saute the onion, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and sautÃ© the garlic until it is fragrant.
2. Add the carrots, celery, red bell pepper, a pinch of salt, cover the pot and steam-saute... - 43.7626
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Green Mung Bean Curry
Green Mung Beans are packed with proteins and are an excellent source of valuable nutrients. This curry is a great combination with Rotis/Chapathis. - 43.251
Atta Cashew Halwa
Atta halwa is a very tasty, mouth-watery sweet. Very easy sweet to make quick. Enjoy!! - 42.2736
Rice Sevai Usli / Rice Noodles Upma
In a large vessel, take water and bring it to a boil. Add rice vermicelli in it and cook till soft. Drain excess water and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add mustard. When they splutter, add cumin seeds, urad dal and chana dal, saute till the dal are golden... - 42.0844
Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.(It is better not to do this in a non stick pan as milk becomes brown at the bottom of the pan ) if u do not have a thick bottomed pan use a pressure cooker.
Grind the basmathi rice in the mixer( do not grind it finely.... - 41.9375
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.122
Pregnancy Vegetarian Recipes By Category
Pregnancy Vegetarian Restriction: