- » Pregnancy Vegetable Dish
Pregnancy Vegetable Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Pregnancy Vegetable Dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Pregnancy Vegetable Dish recipes.
Gingered Scallops With Summer Vegetables
1. With string tie the asparagus tips together Loosely, then add them to a pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil and blanch them until they are tender-crisp.
2. Drain and submerge them in ice water.
3. Once cool, drain them again, untie and... - 43.6302
If you bored of the regular ice and looking for a change, here’s your solution! In this video, Katherine demonstrates a wonderful recipe for making a quinoa pilaf. This colorful presentation is sure to make any mouth water!! This preparation is healthy and... - 129.82
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 43.7741
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 46.248
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.9723
Risotto With White Beans, Spinach, And Shiitake
1. In a pot cover the beans with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain and set them aside.
2. In a dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the... - 45.0605
Heat ghee in a pan and fry slightly crushed garlic till golden brown and keep aside.
Grind coconut, red chilli, tamarind paste and salt together to a coarse paste by adding about 1/4 cup of warm water.
Now add fried garlic and grind again to a smooth... - 30.9873
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.4826
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.4924
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 45.2465
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds.
2. When they splutter add cut red chillies. Saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the chana dal and fry till golden brown.
4. Now add the chopped fenugreek leaves. Sprinkle very little water. Mix it well.
5. Cover and cook... - 45.0564
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.122
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.1439
One of the simplest yet very tasty side dish which goes very well with plain rice and dal. - 35.0616
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.4324
Curry from Karnataka which goes well with all kind of Indian breads or dosas. But its a best accompaniment for puris. For Puri recipe, follow the link below:
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puri_bhaji - 47.7033
IOne of the simple and tasty dals. Goes very well with any Indian flat bread or rice. - 40.6581
One of the tasty and healthy pulao recipes. - 49.4877
VARIATION : For this curry vegetables such as Ash Gourd, Chayote Squash, Spinach, Brinjal,Cucumber can be used - 36.5827
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 129.322
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 54.9318
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.7652
Drain the rice and put into a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, stir in the salt and the butter.
Allow to boil steadily for a minute.
Place the lid on the saucepan and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time.
Remove the pan... - 45.2687
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
Potato Sagle / Humman
This is one of the common and very easy recipes of Karnataka. There are many variations to this recipe. You can prepare the same curry using arbi. You can prepare the same curry using shrimp which we call shrimp ghashi in konkani. - 37.7119
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 47.1051
The Caesar Tortellini is the perfect salad to toss for unexpected lunch company. A healthy and easy to make dish, it would ne done in a jiffy. Surprise your guests with this delicious salad that can be made in minutes. - 35.3603
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 50.412
Grilled Sesame Tamari Pork Tenderloin
1. In a large nonmetal bowl toss all the pork ingredients well, then cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the pork for 24 hours.
2. Light a hardwood charcoal fire.
3. Brush sesame oil over the zucchinis, mushrooms, red bell peppers and green bell... - 40.6829
Glazed Salmon On Garlicky Greens
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl whisk the molasses, lemon, and honey well.
3. In a small skillet Heat the peanut oil over low heat, cook together the cumin, coriander and cinnamon, for 2 minutes, stirring them constantly and add to the... - 45.7407
Herb Garden Haddock
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the zucchini, squash, Cheddar, basil, and scallions well and season with the salt and pepper.
3. On a heavy-duty baking tray Place the fish and on the top of each piece of... - 42.692
Que Sera Quesadillas With Barbecued Chicken
1. Preheat broiler. Place chicken on rack in broiler pan. Spread with some of barbecue sauce.
2. Broil 1 to 2 inches from heat for 2 minutes. Turn chicken over. Spread with more barbecue sauce. Broil 1 to 2 minutes more or until meat is no longer pink in... - 36.9526
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On the oven rack place one of the eggplants, roast it turning occasionally, until it is very soft, approximately 40 minutes.
3. Remove the eggplant from the oven, peel off the skin and with a spoon,... - 47.0687
Pot Roast Pomodoro
1) Take the rump roast and stud it with garlic cloves.
2) Take a saucepan and place beans in it adding 3 cups water before boiling them.
3) Decrease the heat and simmer the beans for an hour.
4) Drain out the excess water.
5) Heat olive oil on heat in... - 44.922
Mushroom Stroganoff With Seitan
How about a great stroganoff for your guests today? Here is Katherine, in this video, showing you how to make a simple dairy-free mushroom, stroganoff with seitan! Flavored with pepper and loads of garlic this recipe seems delicious! This special recipe is... - 121.684