- » Pregnancy Vegetable
Pregnancy Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pregnancy vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pregnancy vegetable recipes.
If you bored of the regular ice and looking for a change, here’s your solution! In this video, Katherine demonstrates a wonderful recipe for making a quinoa pilaf. This colorful presentation is sure to make any mouth water!! This preparation is healthy and... - 129.82
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 129.322
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 54.9318
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 50.412
One of the tasty and healthy pulao recipes. - 49.4877
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.4826
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.4042
Mix Green Salad
When making a green salad, you have a choice of just using leaf lettuces or making a mixed veggy and lettuce salad. This Salad is best when it is crispy fresh. This is for a single serving, but it fills a dinner plate and the fresh and organic goodness of... - 49.3414
Wash poha twice and drain.
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add urad dal and fry till light golden.
Now add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
Now add the onions and turmeric powder and saute till onions turn to light... - 48.5649
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.4466
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.1439
Curry from Karnataka which goes well with all kind of Indian breads or dosas. But its a best accompaniment for puris. For Puri recipe, follow the link below:
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puri_bhaji - 47.7033
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 47.1051
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.9723
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.4924
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.4324
Drain the rice and put into a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, stir in the salt and the butter.
Allow to boil steadily for a minute.
Place the lid on the saucepan and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time.
Remove the pan... - 45.2687
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 45.2465
Risotto With White Beans, Spinach, And Shiitake
1. In a pot cover the beans with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain and set them aside.
2. In a dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the... - 45.0605
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds.
2. When they splutter add cut red chillies. Saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the chana dal and fry till golden brown.
4. Now add the chopped fenugreek leaves. Sprinkle very little water. Mix it well.
5. Cover and cook... - 45.0564
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.7652
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 43.7741
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Gingered Scallops With Summer Vegetables
1. With string tie the asparagus tips together Loosely, then add them to a pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil and blanch them until they are tender-crisp.
2. Drain and submerge them in ice water.
3. Once cool, drain them again, untie and... - 43.6302
This kheer is very easy to make and will be very tasty. - 42.0832
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.122
IOne of the simple and tasty dals. Goes very well with any Indian flat bread or rice. - 40.6581
Mix all the ingredients together. Keep it aside for 5 minutes. (Add about 2-3 tbsp water if the mix doesn't bind together).
Heat oil in a pan and fry the pakodas. You can add about 10 pakodas in one batch.
Serve hot. - 37.8814
Potato Sagle / Humman
This is one of the common and very easy recipes of Karnataka. There are many variations to this recipe. You can prepare the same curry using arbi. You can prepare the same curry using shrimp which we call shrimp ghashi in konkani. - 37.7119
Tangy Steak Salad
Satisfy both the meat and veggie lovers at the same time with this quick to cook and great to eat tangy steak salad. It is easy, healthy and yes simply delicious. Toss this simple salad and have a great time. - 36.7322
VARIATION : For this curry vegetables such as Ash Gourd, Chayote Squash, Spinach, Brinjal,Cucumber can be used - 36.5827
Pregnancy Vegetable Recipes By Category
Pregnancy Vegetable Course: Pregnancy Vegetable Dish: