- » Pregnancy Smooth Vegan Curry Dry
Pregnancy Smooth Vegan Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pregnancy smooth vegan curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pregnancy smooth vegan curry dry recipes.
One of the simplest yet very tasty side dish which goes very well with plain rice and dal. - 33.7197
Raw Mango Chutney
1. peel and chop the mango. Grind it to a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilli and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and pour it over the ground chutney.
3. Serve as a side dish with rice or can also... - 35.6073
This is one type of preparation of Spinach. It is very good for health and you can add like 2 tbsp of this to plain white rice with some ghee, mix and enjoy. - 41.4327
1. Wash jackfruit pices thoroughly (to remove the saltyness) and pressure cook for upto 2 whistles.
2. Mash the jackfruit coarsely.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry urad dal and coriander seeds till light brown.
4. Prepare the masala by grinding coconut,... - 45.1697
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 45.0696
Chole Palak or Chickpeas and spinach is a great combination and a healthy, protein rich, vegan dish. Chickpeas immersed in a mildly spiced spinach gravy, this dish can be served with roti, naan puri or rice. Enjoy this easy and yummy recipe any day of the... - 127.72
Classic Indian Roti
All of you, who are searching for the easiest recipe of roti or Indian flat bread - here is the one. Roti - the versatile Indian flat bread, is quite easy to prepare at home, only needs few days of practice. Once you develop the skill, it becomes easy to... - 107.404
Spicy Indian Vegetable Curry - Mix Vegetables
Recipe to make spicy Indian vegetable curry using onion and tomato paste along with some Indian spices. You can use any vegetables of your choice for this curry. A must try recipe for all curry lovers. - 107.213
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.8344
If you are looking for simple, wholesome and healthy breakfast recipe then here it is. This is a slight variation to Upma recipe. Add the vegetables of your choice to make it even more healthy. Even though it is easy to prepare, trust me there's no compromise... - 117.426
In a large bowl take all the ingredients. Mix well.
Knead to a smooth dough by adding enough water.
Add 1 tbsp oil and knead again. Cover and keep it aside for about 1/2 an hour.
Apply little oil to your palms and make medium sized balls. Roll it with a... - 39.8972
This chutney can be enjoyed with Idly or dosai. Frankly I dont know why my mother in law calls it "mixture" chutney, so dont ask, but enjoy the new taste of this chutney. - 41.0078
Spinach Paratha / Palak Parantha - Indian Food
Learn how to make Indian style flatbread (paratha) using Spinach. This recipe is a great use of nutritional value of Spinach and has a high Iron content. Spinach paranthas store well in the fridge and taste excellent with dry Indian vegetables or curries. You... - 107.496