- » Pregnancy Smooth Vegan Curry Dry
Pregnancy Smooth Vegan Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pregnancy smooth vegan curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pregnancy smooth vegan curry dry recipes.
Raw Mango Chutney
1. peel and chop the mango. Grind it to a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilli and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and pour it over the ground chutney.
3. Serve as a side dish with rice or can also... - 38.2397
One of the simplest yet very tasty side dish which goes very well with plain rice and dal. - 35.0616
You May Also Like!
This is one type of preparation of Spinach. It is very good for health and you can add like 2 tbsp of this to plain white rice with some ghee, mix and enjoy. - 41.0314
1. Wash jackfruit pices thoroughly (to remove the saltyness) and pressure cook for upto 2 whistles.
2. Mash the jackfruit coarsely.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry urad dal and coriander seeds till light brown.
4. Prepare the masala by grinding coconut,... - 46.4916
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.7652
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.4826
In a large bowl take all the ingredients. Mix well.
Knead to a smooth dough by adding enough water.
Add 1 tbsp oil and knead again. Cover and keep it aside for about 1/2 an hour.
Apply little oil to your palms and make medium sized balls. Roll it with a... - 41.3241
This chutney can be enjoyed with Idly or dosai. Frankly I dont know why my mother in law calls it "mixture" chutney, so dont ask, but enjoy the new taste of this chutney. - 42.2787