Pregnancy Indian Curry
- » Pregnancy Indian Curry Dry
Pregnancy Indian Curry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pregnancy indian curry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pregnancy indian curry dry recipes.
Dry Potato Curry
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add cloves cinnamon, peppercorns, poppy seeds and fennel seeds. Fry on a low heat till nice aroma comes out. Keep it aside.
Grind a masala by adding coconut, dry red chilli and tamarind pulp along with 1/4 cup of water to a coarse... - 41.0768
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 53.3905
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 43.9629
Perfectly spiced scrambled eggs in Parsi style by Sanjeev Kapoor - 43.3174
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds.
2. When they splutter add cut red chillies. Saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the chana dal and fry till golden brown.
4. Now add the chopped fenugreek leaves. Sprinkle very little water. Mix it well.
5. Cover and cook... - 43.4119
1. Wash jackfruit pices thoroughly (to remove the saltyness) and pressure cook for upto 2 whistles.
2. Mash the jackfruit coarsely.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry urad dal and coriander seeds till light brown.
4. Prepare the masala by grinding coconut,... - 44.9287
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.8223
One of the simplest yet very tasty side dish which goes very well with plain rice and dal. - 33.4636
Raw Mango Chutney
1. peel and chop the mango. Grind it to a smooth paste along with coconut, green chilli and salt.
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When they crackle, add asafoetida and pour it over the ground chutney.
3. Serve as a side dish with rice or can also... - 35.3798
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.127
Green Mung Bean Curry
Green Mung Beans are packed with proteins and are an excellent source of valuable nutrients. This curry is a great combination with Rotis/Chapathis. - 41.6503
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.7935
Curry from Karnataka which goes well with all kind of Indian breads or dosas. But its a best accompaniment for puris. For Puri recipe, follow the link below:
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puri_bhaji - 48.0601
This is one type of preparation of Spinach. It is very good for health and you can add like 2 tbsp of this to plain white rice with some ghee, mix and enjoy. - 41.1608
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.3658
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 133.568
This tomato rasam is very easy to make. If you are very tired of doing dal or soak tamarind for making rasam then you can try this easy to make and tasty tomato rasam. - 41.2676
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 50.5822
In a large bowl take all the ingredients. Mix well.
Knead to a smooth dough by adding enough water.
Add 1 tbsp oil and knead again. Cover and keep it aside for about 1/2 an hour.
Apply little oil to your palms and make medium sized balls. Roll it with a... - 39.6446
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, bay leaves and cumin seeds.
2. Once the cumin seeds crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a while.
3. Add chopped onions and slit green chillies and fry till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric... - 52.8441
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.3562
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7907
Paruppu Urappu Adai
Paruppu urappu adai is a tasty, hot, spongy pancake. Its a exact stomach-filling healthy breakfast for a good change. Enjoy!! - 47.6281
This chutney can be enjoyed with Idly or dosai. Frankly I dont know why my mother in law calls it "mixture" chutney, so dont ask, but enjoy the new taste of this chutney. - 40.7362
Tendle Bibbe Upkari (tindora Cashew Fry)
This is one of the famous Mangalorean curries. This recipe is usually prepared during hindu new year, the season when tender cashew nuts are available in the markets. This recipe is common in the konkani weddings or any other functions. Cashew nuts can be... - 40.1495