- » Pregnancy Beverage
Pregnancy Beverage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pregnancy beverage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pregnancy beverage recipes.
High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake
This thick and creamy shake is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but in smoothie form! An instant energy booster, this shake makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast or after work out snack that will keep you your energy levels soaring all day. - 112.604
Wheat Flour Pudding
This is an energy-giving beverage for women in post-partum care and lactating mothers. - 105.716
Post Delivery Food - Suva Methi Pani
1. Soak dill and methi in water overnight.
2. Transfer the water to a saucepan and bring the water to a boil on high heat.
3. Turn off the stove and drain out the water by running through a sieve.
4. Mix jaggery and ghee if desired and give it... - 103.243
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 44.3405
This kheer is very easy to make and will be very tasty. - 41.9999
Honey Banana Shake
Honey Banana Shake by Tarla Dalal
This drink is ideal for athletes as it is rich in potassium as well as calcium. Potassium prevents muscle cramps while calcium strengthens the bone. - 34.1767
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
1. Combine strawberry, banana, sugar, yoghurt, ice and milk to a blender and blend till smooth.
2. Pour into 2 glasses and serve cold. - 33.5683
Basic Milk Shake
This is the basic milk shake recipe any number of combinations can be made with this. - 30.1952
Combine juices and chill. Pour into punch bowl over block of ice and add ginger ale. - 26.6913
Pour apple cider and ginger ale into a punch bowl. Add enough grenadine to make a light pink color. Serve with ice cubes in each glass. - 26.3488
Power Packed Strawberry Banana Smoothie
The best way to gain back vital nutrients post a workout session in the gym is by making yourself a yummy fruit smoothie. Easy, quick and totally energizing. - 0