- » Pregnancy
Pregnancy recipes aim at providing you the right mix of taste and health, when you need it the most. This is the time to take good care of your health. Eating right and healthy does not mean having to give up on ... More »
Gingerbread With Raisins
How do you make a healthy gingerbread? Well the solution is right here!! Click on the video and watch to learn how. A dairy-free recipe, this is a good variation to the regular recipe. Full of flavor and simple to make, this is definitely a great try! - 139.759
Easy Spinach Dal
The combination of spinach and lentil is too delicious and too nutritious for all the health conscious foodies. You can prepare it easily after watching the video. It is a perfect comfort soup for a chilled afternoon. Enjoy this soup alone or with bread rolls. - 133.568
If you bored of the regular ice and looking for a change, here’s your solution! In this video, Katherine demonstrates a wonderful recipe for making a quinoa pilaf. This colorful presentation is sure to make any mouth water!! This preparation is healthy and... - 128.352
Mushroom Stroganoff With Seitan
How about a great stroganoff for your guests today? Here is Katherine, in this video, showing you how to make a simple dairy-free mushroom, stroganoff with seitan! Flavored with pepper and loads of garlic this recipe seems delicious! This special recipe is... - 120.046
Indian Carrot Halwa
One of the most popular desserts from Indian is Indian Carrot Halwa. This carrot pudding is probably one of the easiest desserts to make, but still it rules the palates of most of the Indians. Watch this video to prepare this delicacy at home. - 119.552
High Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake
This thick and creamy shake is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich but in smoothie form! An instant energy booster, this shake makes a healthy, high-protein breakfast or after work out snack that will keep you your energy levels soaring all day. - 112.604
Restaurant-style Chicken Salad Sandwich
If you have always yearned to make delectable chicken salad sandwich just like any upscale restaurant, here is your chance to master the trick. Great for supper, you can make some extra salad to fill your lunch box for the next day. Stream the video to master... - 110.688
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 107.513
Wheat Flour Pudding
This is an energy-giving beverage for women in post-partum care and lactating mothers. - 105.716
The Beef Chili is a fantastic dish to make in the winter. You can bet that this dish would keep you warm. In this video, Morgan teaches you how to make the most amazing chili ever. Watch, learn and enjoy the dish! Cheers! - 104.722
Post Delivery Food - Suva Methi Pani
1. Soak dill and methi in water overnight.
2. Transfer the water to a saucepan and bring the water to a boil on high heat.
3. Turn off the stove and drain out the water by running through a sieve.
4. Mix jaggery and ghee if desired and give it... - 103.243
Snack Time Treat With Fresh Fruit And Dipping Sauce
Treat yourself to sumptuousness of seasonal fruits with a great dipping sauce. Betty presents a pure fruity delight drizzled with dipping sauce that makes for a great snack, dessert or treat. Watch the video recipe to learn how to make this lip-smacking fruit... - 100.823
Organic Almond Milk
Almond milk is a very important substitute for cow’s milk or even soy milk. Watch this video to learn how to make homemade raw and organic almond milk. It’s such a great alternative for people who are dairy intolerant and for children under two years old.... - 95.8888
High Protein Vegan White Bean Dip
Looking for a way to get rid of the cans of cannellini beans kicking around the pantry? This white bean dip is just what you need. It is such a great alternative to serve on chips rather than calorie dense nacho cheese and it’s wonderful over toast for... - 91.7075
Meatloaf is a great recipe for holidays, outings or picnics. Look at this excellent video that presents a super simple recipe for a delicious cheesy meatloaf. The video is nicely explained, definitely worth seeing to make this meatloaf that would surely be a... - 87.0103
Dry Peas Curry
1. Pressure cook peas and potatoes upto 3 whistles.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds.
3. When they splutter, add onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now add red chilli powder, coriander powder,... - 53.3905
1. Heat oil in a pan and add cloves, cinnamon, green cardamom, bay leaves and cumin seeds.
2. Once the cumin seeds crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Saute for a while.
3. Add chopped onions and slit green chillies and fry till golden brown.
4. Add turmeric... - 52.8441
Finely chop the onions, chillies, ginger, tomatoes , potatoes, carrots into small pieces and keep aside.
Heat oil and add mustard seeds once it splutters add channa dal, urad dal, and curry leaves. When they start to crackle , add peanuts or/and cashewnuts.... - 52.2632
This is a type of rasam or soup which can be had with plain white rice. - 50.5822
1. Mix all the powders (clove, cinnamon, cardamom and coriander) and keep it aside.
2. Soak rice for 1/2 an hour.
3. Heat ghee in a pan and add the onions. Fry on a medium heat till golden brown.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds.
5. Now... - 50.1674
Usually this curry is served with rice and its called as Rajma chawal. You can also serve this curry with any Indian Bread. - 49.6006
One of the tasty and healthy pulao recipes. - 49.3774
Dice capsicum and potato. Finely chop 2 onions and roughly chop 1 onion, tomato and green chillies. Grind it to a smooth paste along with cashewnuts without adding water.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet and fry green bell peppers for 2-3 minutes on medium heat.... - 49.3562
Mesclun Lettuce With Feta Cheese
This Mesculin of lettuce recipe is an absolutely delicious appetizer. A combo of crunchy lettuce leaves, pears, walnuts and topped with herbs, the recipe is just what you need to show off your culinary expertise. Be prepared for all the wonderful compliments... - 49.3446
Dal Plain Curry
This Dal plain curry is a simple, quick and tasty dish. enjoy! - 49.2549
Wash poha twice and drain.
Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
When they splutter add urad dal and fry till light golden.
Now add the curry leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
Now add the onions and turmeric powder and saute till onions turn to light... - 48.8552
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.6786
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
Egg Spicy Roast
This Egg roast is a very spicy and tasty dish to be tried and enjoyed! - 48.3658
Toor Dal Curry Balls
ToorDal balls Curry is a very tasty and healthy dish. Try it and enjoy !!! - 48.2529
White Bean And Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 400Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, covering them with water.
3) Heat the beans until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4)... - 48.113
Curry from Karnataka which goes well with all kind of Indian breads or dosas. But its a best accompaniment for puris. For Puri recipe, follow the link below:
http://www.ifood.tv/recipe/puri_bhaji - 48.0601
1. Heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. On the oven rack place one of the eggplants, roast it turning occasionally, until it is very soft, approximately 40 minutes.
3. Remove the eggplant from the oven, peel off the skin and with a spoon,... - 47.6881
Mix Green Salad
When making a green salad, you have a choice of just using leaf lettuces or making a mixed veggy and lettuce salad. This Salad is best when it is crispy fresh. This is for a single serving, but it fills a dinner plate and the fresh and organic goodness of... - 47.6343
Paruppu Urappu Adai
Paruppu urappu adai is a tasty, hot, spongy pancake. Its a exact stomach-filling healthy breakfast for a good change. Enjoy!! - 47.6281
Herbed Basmati Rice With Tomatoes
1) Heat a Dutch oven on medium- low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Pour the water in and allow it to boil.
5) Add salt and the rice stirring... - 47.5207
Pan Seared Red Snapper With Beurre Blanc
marinate fish with lemon juice,olive oil, salt & pepper.
sprinkle some parsley on top.
take oil in a skillet & heat it up.
sear the fish in the skillet.
finish it off in the oven.
pour some white wine in a skillet.
reduce it to half.
then add... - 47.4862
Spicy Egg Gravy
This Egg gravy is very tasty, sour, hot and sweet. Try and enjoy! - 47.4139
Rotelle, Tuna, And Summer Vegetables In A Balsamic Vinaigrette
1) Take a pot of large size and boil some water which has been lightly salted.
2) Add the Rotelle and cook for 7 minutes without letting it become al-dente or soft.
3) Drain the water and run some cold water over it.
4) Take a bowl and place the... - 47.3718
These are sweet rice flour dumplings. They are very delicate and tender. - 47.2955
Farfalle With Chicken, Shiitake, Spinach, And Sage
1) Take a pot and place water in it to boil.
2) Add the pasta to it and allow it to cook.
3) Place a Dutch oven on medium flame and add olive oil to it.
4) Add the chicken and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes turning them frequently.
5) Add the garlic to it... - 47.2152
Chicken Soup With Kale And Orzo
1) Heat a Dutch oven on low flame and add olive oil.
2) Add the onion and sautÃ© until tender.
3) Add the garlic and sautÃ© them too until it releases fragrance.
4) Take a pot and add the carrots and celery to it along with salt and... - 47.1248
Buckwheat Raisin Pecan Bread
1. Heat the oven to 425Â°F.
2. In a large bowl stir molasses with the water well, then add the yeast and stir gently until the yeast has dissolved allowing the yeast to proof at room temperature for 10 minutes.
3. Then stir in the... - 46.9546
Matar Mushroom Curry
Put green chillies, ginger, poppy seeds, cashew nuts, cloves and cardamom to a blender and make a fine powder. Add little water and grind it to a smooth paste and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add onions and fry till golden brown. Add garlic and saute for a... - 46.9372
Ribollita Bean, Bread, And Tomato Soup
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 350Â°F.
2) Take a pot and add the dried beans to it, adding water.
3) Heat until water starts boiling thereafter reduce heat and simmer until beans become soft.
4) Put 2 tablespoons of... - 46.7974
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.7935
Curried Acorn Squash, Red Lentil And Apple Soup
1. In a saucepan place the lentils, in 2 cups of the water and bring to a boil.
2. Reducing the heat, simmer the lentils until they are tender but still whole, approximately 5 to 10 minutes and set the lentils aside.
3. In a Dutch oven heat the 1... - 46.6721
Southwestern White Bean, Bulgur And Vegetable Stew
1. In a pot cover the beans with water bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain the beans and set them aside.
2. In the empty pot bring the 1 1/4 cups of water to a boil, add 1/2 teaspoon... - 46.6544
For the filling:
Roast rava in a 1/2 to 3/4th cup pure ghee till it turns golden in colour.(It gives out a light fragrance)
and set aside.
In a separate pan roast khus khus in ghee till pink in colour.
Add desiccated coconut and roast for five to seven... - 46.5371
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.127
Hang the curds in a muslin cloth in a cool place for approximately
3 hours until all the liquid (whey) has drained off.Rub the saffron
into the warm milk until it dissolves.Mix together the hung curds,
sugar, saffron mixture and cardamom in a bowl and... - 45.9645
Moong Dal Sambar
This Sambaar is a very good combination for idly, dosa and chapatti and puri. The same method can be done with masoor dal also. You can add any vegetables of your choice too like carrot, beans, cabbage. - 45.9231
Risotto With White Beans, Spinach, And Shiitake
1. In a pot cover the beans with cold water, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 45 minutes, drain and set them aside.
2. In a dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the... - 45.8718
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ©, onions, and garlic for 5 minutes.
2) Add stock, cauliflower and seasoning, bring to boil stirring constantly.
3) Put the lid and simmer for 25 minutes or until the cauliflower is tender.
4)... - 45.62
If you love tomatoes...........if you love rice.......if you love spicy food........just go for this recipe........you are sure to enjoy!!! - 45.4947
Lime Ginger Swordfish With Tomato Avocado Salsa
1) Take a medium sized bowl and mix olive oil, tomatoes, jalapeno, scallions, cilantro, red onions, limejuice, mint, zest and vinegar thoroughly.
2) Place lid on bowl and keep it refrigerated for 2 hours.
3) Take a bowl and add the olive oil,... - 45.4279
Potato, Onion, Spinach, And Goat Cheese Calzones
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) In a large mixing bowl, stir the water, sugar and yeast to dissolve, allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the olive oil, 2 cups flour and salt with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes. Allow the mixture... - 45.4185
Chickpea, Corn And Roasted Garlic Soup
1. In a pot cover the dried chickpeas, with water, bring to a boil and reducing the heat, let it simmer until the chickpeas are tender, approximately 2 hours.
2. Drain the chickpeas reserving 1/2 cup of their cooking water and set aside.
3. In a Dutch... - 45.3603
Pot Roast Pomodoro
1) Take the rump roast and stud it with garlic cloves.
2) Take a saucepan and place beans in it adding 3 cups water before boiling them.
3) Decrease the heat and simmer the beans for an hour.
4) Drain out the excess water.
5) Heat olive oil on heat in... - 45.3509
Chicken And Lentil Stew With Rosemary
1) Take a Dutch oven and heat it over high flame.
2) Place 4 of the chicken thighs in it with the bone upwards after patting them dry.
3) Sear the chickens and turn them once in between until there is a golden crust formed on top.
4) Remove them from... - 45.2505
Glazed Salmon On Garlicky Greens
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a bowl whisk the molasses, lemon, and honey well.
3. In a small skillet Heat the peanut oil over low heat, cook together the cumin, coriander and cinnamon, for 2 minutes, stirring them constantly and add to the... - 45.246
Drain the rice and put into a saucepan with the water.
Bring to the boil, stir in the salt and the butter.
Allow to boil steadily for a minute.
Place the lid on the saucepan and simmer for 12-15 minutes. Do not lift the lid during this time.
Remove the pan... - 45.219
Gingered Scallops With Summer Vegetables
1. With string tie the asparagus tips together Loosely, then add them to a pot of lightly salted water brought to a boil and blanch them until they are tender-crisp.
2. Drain and submerge them in ice water.
3. Once cool, drain them again, untie and... - 45.1667
Mexican Black Bean Lasagna
1) Pre-heat the oven setting the temperature to 375Â°F.
2) Take a large sized pot and place beans in it adding water before boiling them.
3) Lower heat and simmer it for an hour until soft.
4) Take the bulb of garlic and cut Â¼... - 45.1253
1. Wash jackfruit pices thoroughly (to remove the saltyness) and pressure cook for upto 2 whistles.
2. Mash the jackfruit coarsely.
3. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry urad dal and coriander seeds till light brown.
4. Prepare the masala by grinding coconut,... - 44.9287
Whole Wheat Bread With Cashews And Dates
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a small saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil, stir in the cracked wheat, simmer on a low heat until soft.
3) On a large plate, spread the cracked wheat and allow to cool to room... - 44.8966
1) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute celery and carrots for 3 minutes.
2) Add peppers, onion, cauliflower and mushroom.
3) Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
4) Blend in water, sherry, seasoning, soy and sugar, cook lightly for 6 to 8 minutes until the... - 44.8502
1. Heat 1 tsp oil and fry the coriander seeds till golden brown.
2. Grind coconut, dry red chillies, tamarind paste and salt coarsely.
3. Now add the fried coriander seeds and grind again to a smooth paste. (Try to grind without adding water. If you want you... - 44.8223
One of the tasty cakes, can be served warm or cold, with or without ice cream - 44.7783
Shrimp, Scallop, And Squid Risotto
1. In a large saucepan bring together the stock or clam juice and tomatoes to a boil and reduce the heat to a low simmer.
2. In a Dutch oven Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter over low heat and saute the onion stirring it often, until it is soft.
3. Stir... - 44.5435
South Indian Parotta
This layered parotta is one that would keep you going on and on. Try one and you are sure to be hooked on it. - 44.4259
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 44.3405
Roasted Chicken With Potatoes And Garlic
1. Heat the oven to 450Â°F.
2. To prepare the chicken by remove its giblets, reserving them for another use, then wash and dry the bird thoroughly.
3. On a cutting board chop the 3 cloves of garlic and the herbs very well, place them... - 44.2425
Spinach Potato Gnocchi With Uncooked Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare the sauce, in a large, nonmetal bowl mix all the sauce ingredients well, cover the bowl tightly and refrigerate the sauce for 2 hours.
2. In a large pot cover the potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and cook the potatoes until they... - 44.179
Mixed Vegetable Curry
This dry curry can be made with the frozen mixed vegetables pack with we get in American grocery stores or cut & combine your favourite fresh mixed vegetables to prepare this. - 43.9629
Linguine With Clams, Spinach, And Tomatoes
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and sautÃ© the onion and saute it, stirring often, until it is soft.
3. Then add the garlic and saute it until it is fragrant.
4. To the... - 43.8982
Carons Restaurant's Raisin Bran Muffins
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large bowl combine the cereal and buttermilk and set the mixture aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, brown sugar, salt and... - 43.8568
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7907
Autumn Lentil Soup
1. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat, saute the onion, stirring occasionally, until it is soft and sautÃ© the garlic until it is fragrant.
2. Add the carrots, celery, red bell pepper, a pinch of salt, cover the pot and steam-saute... - 43.6773
1. Heat oil in a wok. Add mustard seeds.
2. When they splutter add cut red chillies. Saute for few seconds.
3. Now add the chana dal and fry till golden brown.
4. Now add the chopped fenugreek leaves. Sprinkle very little water. Mix it well.
5. Cover and cook... - 43.4119
Methi Rice Pulav
This is a famous North Indian dish, it is a very healthy food. - 43.3533
Perfectly spiced scrambled eggs in Parsi style by Sanjeev Kapoor - 43.3174
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 43.125
Herb Garden Haddock
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss the zucchini, squash, Cheddar, basil, and scallions well and season with the salt and pepper.
3. On a heavy-duty baking tray Place the fish and on the top of each piece of... - 42.9324
Rice Sevai Usli / Rice Noodles Upma
In a large vessel, take water and bring it to a boil. Add rice vermicelli in it and cook till soft. Drain excess water and keep aside.
Heat oil in a pan, add mustard. When they splutter, add cumin seeds, urad dal and chana dal, saute till the dal are golden... - 42.1011
This kheer is very easy to make and will be very tasty. - 41.9999
Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.(It is better not to do this in a non stick pan as milk becomes brown at the bottom of the pan ) if u do not have a thick bottomed pan use a pressure cooker.
Grind the basmathi rice in the mixer( do not grind it finely.... - 41.9841
Green Mung Bean Curry
Green Mung Beans are packed with proteins and are an excellent source of valuable nutrients. This curry is a great combination with Rotis/Chapathis. - 41.6503
Tomato And Swiss Chard Bruschetta
1. In a Dutch oven heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium-low heat, add half of the chopped garlic and saute it, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
2. Stir in tomatoes with the other ingredients well, simmer the tomatoes,... - 41.2784
This tomato rasam is very easy to make. If you are very tired of doing dal or soak tamarind for making rasam then you can try this easy to make and tasty tomato rasam. - 41.2676
This is one type of preparation of Spinach. It is very good for health and you can add like 2 tbsp of this to plain white rice with some ghee, mix and enjoy. - 41.1608
Pregnancy Recipes By Category