- » Prawns In Batter
Prawns In Batter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawns in batter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawns in batter recipes.
Prawns Fried In Batter
1. Prepare a batter with flour, yolk of egg, milk, seasoning and salad oil. Mix well and set aside.
2. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly. Drain on cloth to dry.
3. Beat white of egg stiffly and fold into the batter.
4. Heat enough fat to deep... - 37.835
Prawns In Batter
Remove the shells from the prawns (shrimp), leaving the tails intact.
Remove the heads and any tentacles.
To make the batter, beat all of the ingredients together in a shallow bowl with a whisk or wooden spoon until they are thoroughly blended.
Set the bowl... - 37.0906
Fried Prawns In Batter
Shell the prawns but leave their tails on so that they will be easier to hold.
Beat the egg in a bowl, add the salt and fold in the flour.
Stir in the water and beat for 1 minute until light.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep pan until a cube of day-old bread... - 34.595
You May Also Like!
King Prawns In Tempura Batter
1. Prepare the prawns – using a sharp knife, carefully cut out any black vein you may find running along the back of the prawn. Alternately you could get it done by your fishmonger.
2. Wash the prawns under cold running water and dry on a... - 89.1095
King Prawns In A Fennel Saffron Batter
1. Place the fennel and coriander seeds in a spice grinder and grind to a powder. Transfer to a bowl, add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, tomato puree and lemon juice and mix thoroughly. Add the king prawns and coat completely. Cover and leave to... - 34.5649
Filipino Battered Prawns
Want a mouth watering seafood recipe? Try making Filipino Battered Prawns, these deep fried battered shrimps will make you hungry. It would have been an easy to make recipe if the ingredient quantities were mentioned. Nevertheless, you can try making it by... - 97.1288
Golden Fried Prawns
In a bowl mix soya sauce, sherry, ajinomoto, salt and black pepper.
Marinate the prawns in it for 15-30 minutes.
Make a smooth paste by adding plain flour, cornflour, baking powder, oil, salt, white pepper and ajinomoto to the egg.
Add just enough water to... - 35.8645
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift corn flour, and plain flour.
2. Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
3. Throw salt and lightly beaten egg.
4. Add water and ice cubes in it. Stir to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil. Dip... - 101.7
Combine sweet and sour sauce with Chinese mixed pickled vegetables in small saucepan.
Heat over medium heat until sauce is melted.
Reduce heat; keep warm.
Carefully remove the shell from the meat end of each claw using kitchen shears or nut cracker.
If... - 42.0248
Shrimps In Batter
Shrimps In Batter is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Shrimps In Batter and let... - 37.395
Chinese Fried Prawns
Marinate prawns (shrimps) in brandy and sauce.
Meanwhile, make the frying batter; sift flour arid salt into bowl, stir in butter and egg.
Add beer gradually, stirring only until mixture is smooth.
Let batter stand in warm place for 1 hour, then fold in... - 33.0291
Spiced Deep Fried Prawns
Discard the head and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails attached.
Using a small, sharp knife, carefully slice down the back of each prawn to remove the vein.
Place prawns in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the coriander, cumin, garlic, soy sauce and... - 39.5678
This Batter makes an excellent coating for your fish, prawn or meat cutlets. I really enjoy the crispy brown coating. The crunchy feel is so addictive. Eat the cutlets as a snack or as an accompaniment with rice and let me know if you agree with me ! your... - 26.0277