- » Prawn With Rice
Prawn With Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Prawn With Rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Prawn With Rice recipes.
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 103.514
Sichuan Style Prawns With Rice Noodles
Shell and devein prawns, leaving tails intact.
Crush peppercorns, star anise and salt; coat prawns in spice mix.
Place noodles in large bowl, cover with warm water; gently separate noodles with hands.
Soak noodles 1 minute; drain, rinse under cold... - 41.0399
Clean the prawns.
Make a fine paste by grinding ginger, garlic and aniseeds.
Heat oil in a pressure cooker and put cinnamon stick and cloves into it.
Pry for a few seconds.
Next, add ginger garlic aniseed paste, mint leaves, coriander leaves, onion ana... - 41.9592
Prawn Fried Rice
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and onion. Mix well and sautÃ© till onions turn translucent.
3. Add rice, salt and pepper. Mix well. SautÃ© on a medium flame till the grains just start to change colour.
4. Reduce flame, add stock and... - 46.1848
Prawn Fried Rice
Heat the oil, add the pork and fry for 2 minutes, then add the rice and stir continuously until it is quite hot, about 8-10 minutes.
Add prawns and lightly beaten egg and stir carefully through the rice.
Add the soy sauce mixed with the water and the chop - 26.6197
Prawn Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Prawn Fried Rice? This Prawn Fried Rice recipe is perfect for you. Prawn Fried Rice is a delicious seafood dish. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu. It goes well with any Indian Curry. You... - 47.6234
Egg Fried Rice With Prawns And Peas
1. In a saucepan with 600ml water add the rice.
2. Let it boil, covering and letting it simmer for 10 minutes or till almost all the water has gone.
3. Rest it off the heat, covered, for 5 minutes more.
4. In a wok or large frying pan... - 44.1236
Spanish Rice With Chorizo And Prawns
Do you wanna learn how to make Spanish Rice with Chorizo & Prawns? In the video, Barry makes the delicious dish with such an ease that you would also want to try it. Watch out the video! - 80.2703
Prawn And Rice Mornay
Boil rice in salted water.
While rice is cooking, heat prawns gently in sauce, add gherkins and chopped pepper if used.
Fry mushrooms in the butter.
Strain rice and mix with the sauce mixture.
Garnish with the mushrooms. - 36.0047
Prawn Salad And Toasted Rice
1. Split each prawn in half lengthways, leaving the tail attached to one half. Remove the dark intestinal veins and pat dry on kitchen paper. Sprinkle with a little salt and cayenne pepper.
2. To make the dressing, combine the vinegar with the chilli and... - 41.3293
Prawn Rice Salad
Cut large prawns into thirds.
Cut cucumber or celery into cubes.
Finely chop bacon and fry till golden.
Mix prawns, celery, bacon, coconut together.
Combine sour cream and lemon juice.
With a fork stir the sour cream into the rice prawn mixture, adding salt... - 35.1123
Prawn And Rice Salad
Saute finely chopped onions in 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) heated butter until lightly browned; remove from pan.
Add remaining butter to pan.
Fry sliced mushrooms in this until tender (about 3 minutes).
Spoon onion and mushroom mixture into rice, adding pan... - 36.819
Rice With Asparagus Prawn And Pineapple
1)Chop green onion, garlic, green chili.
2)Cut asparagus, pineapple into small pieces.
3)In a pan, heat some oil. Saute green chilli, onion, garlic, green onion , paprika and ground coriander.
4)Add in asparagus and saute to 2 minutes.... - 45.6887
Prawn, Rice & Avocado Salad
1. Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Blanch the mange tout (snow peas) in boiling water for 1 minute, then refresh with cold water and drain well. Place in a large bowl with the rice, prawns, yellow pepper and spring... - 30.7664
Easy Prawn Biryani
If you are a Biryani lover, its guaranteed that you will love to die for this Prawn Biryani. The recipe is very detailed and includes video of all cooking steps to ensure viewers replicate the dish successfully and enjoy it. The tips given by the chef on how... - 141.897
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Heat fat, fry sliced onions until golden brown.
3. Add cumin and finely chopped tomatoes.
4. Fry well. Add cleaned prawns and the rest of the spices, except the garam masala. Add salt.
5. Fry for another 10... - 48.6214
Healthy Prawn Pulao
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly, smear with turmeric and salt; keep aside.
2. Shell peas.
3. Grind together chillies, cloves, cinnamon and cardamom.
4. Scrape coconut and extract milk.
5. Wash and soak rice.
6. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions;... - 47.2134
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander seeds, mint, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and cashews. Mix this paste with curd and salt.
2) Marinate prawns in this mixture and leave it for 30 minutes.
3) Soak saffron for 10 minutes and crush... - 46.705
This is a South Asian rice dish, popular in Indian cuisine where the rice and the prawns are baked or cooked together to result in a delightful blend of the flavors of the prawns, rice and spices. - 0
Lemony Prawn And Pea Risotto
1. Peel the prawns, keeping the heads and shells. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in a large saucepan,, then fry the prawn shells and heads with the sliced chilli until they have toasted and changed colour. Pour in the stock and bring to the boil, then turn down to a... - 38.5417
Prawn And Chorizo Paella
Try out this latest recipe of Prawn and Chorizo Paella for a change of taste. This quick and easy recipe is as flavorful as the traditional paella. But it is much simpler and uses just a handful of ingredients. Have a look at this video to learn this recipe. - 106.736
1)Cook rice in excess water.
2)Remove and drain water. Set it aside.
3)In a mixer, grind onion, garlic, crumbled Maggi Prawn Cubes and red chilli powder and form a paste.
4)Heat a frying pan with 3 tbsp oil, and sauté chicken pieces till they are... - 46.629
1. Fry the chicken in a non-stick pan without fat, turning occasionally, until golden brown.
2. Add the pepper, celery and onions with 15 ml / 1 tbsp stock. Cook for a few minutes to soften, then add the tomatoes, spices and thyme.
3. Stir in the rice and... - 38.455