- » Prawn Spring Roll
Prawn Spring Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawn spring roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawn spring roll recipes.
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.413
Fresh Spring Rolls
Clean and devein prawns.
Put heads and shells into a pan with 3 cups of water and simmer 10 minutes.
Strain through a sieve, pressing down on the heads and shells to extract the maximum stock.
Heat lard or oil and fry shredded beancurd until... - 47.2387
Crispy Spring Rolls
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
Add the egg and about 300ml cold water to make a smooth batter.
Lightly oil a 20 cm/8inch frying pan and set over a moderate heat.
Pour in enough batter to cover the base of the pan.
Cook until the underside is pale... - 41.2194
Here is an amazing appetizer recipe for seafood buffs. In the video, chef is making prawn rolls using pastry rolls. For spice and flavor she uses freshly crushed garlic, chili and spring onions and adds a bit to it while wrapping prawns in pastry rolls. Her... - 112.933
Vietnamese Spring Rolls
1. Soak rice paper sheet in warm water.
2. For making dipping sauce, in a mixing bowl, combine soy sauce, fish sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce.
3. On a plate, place soaked rice paper sheet, spread hoisin sauce and sprinkle lemon... - 0
Chinese Spring Salad
This Chinese Spring Salad is an easy-to-prepare recipe. An amazingly delicious salad recipe, Chinese Spring Salad is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 41.0371
Chinese Pancake Rolls
1. In a bowl, sift the flour, corn flour and a pinch of salt. Separately, in a jug beat the eggs, 1 tablespoon of the oil and 4 ounces water until smooth. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and gradually pour in the liquid, stirring,... - 46.416
Crispy Prawn Baskets
Place two spring roll wrappers together with corners not matching, as shown.
Lower wrappers into hot oil, then immediately push back of small ladle down on centre of wrappers to form a cup shape while cooking.
Cook until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent... - 40.3104
1. Peel the prawns but leave the tails on. Split the prawns in half from the underbelly, about three-quarters of the way through, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
2. Put the prawns in a bowl with the pepper, soy sauce, rice wine or sherry and... - 37.1455
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 47.3116
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.2431
Prawn And Chilli Soup
1.Tb make spring onion curls, finely shred the spring onions lengthways. Place in a bowl of iced cold water and reserve.
2. Remove the heads and shells from the prawns leaving the tails intact.
3. Split the prawns almost in two to form a butterfly shape and... - 44.5778
1. Shell and clean the prawns thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry.
3. Sprinkle prawns with some salt and set them aside for 15 minutes.
4. Bring 3 cups water to boil
5. Add prawns and boil further for 3 minutes.
6. Remove prawns from heat,... - 45.0903
Individual Prawn Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to make a soft dough and then refrigerate to chill.
3) On al ightly floured surface, roll out the pastry, press the bases well, and chill until firm.
4)... - 42.1429
Prawn And Wonton Soup
1. To make wontons, place pork, egg, spring onions, chili, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place spoonfuls of mixture in the center of each spring roll or wonton wrapper, then draw the corners together and twist to form small... - 38.1903
Moroccan Prawn Packages
1. To make the filling, heat the olive oil and butter in a pan. Chop the spring onions finely and fry them in the oil and butter mixture over a very gentle heat for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2. Stir in the flour, then slowly pour in the milk, stirring... - 40.6948
Wash and shell the prawns but leave the tail pieces attached so that they will be easier to hold.
Split them in half lengthways and discard the black intestinal vein.
Dry the prawns thoroughly and toss them in the salt, wine, spring onion and ginger and 1... - 43.1652
Sesame Prawn Cakes
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place prawns, crab meat, spring onions, basil, chilli, cumin, paprika and egg white into a food processor and process until well combined. Take 4 tablespoons of mixture, shape into a pattie and roll in sesame seeds to... - 33.1325
Sesame Prawn Shrimp Cakes
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place prawns (shrimp), crab meat, spring onions, basil, chilli, cumin, paprika and egg white into a food processor and process until well combined. Take 4 tablespoons of mixture, shape into a pattie and roll in sesame... - 33.3014
Summer Rolls (goi Cuon)
1. For sauce, in a small bowl, combine water, peanut butter, hoisin sauce, sriracha sauce, lime juice, and fish sauce. Mix well.
2. In a large pot, boil water, drop spring onion and pork in it. Cook for 7-10 minutes or until done.
3. Remove pork... - 97.3789
Lay the fillets on a flat working surface and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Melt half the butter in a frying pan.
Add the spring onion and fry for 2 minutes.
Stir in the shrimps or prawns, crabmeat, sweet-corn, dill, salt and pepper to taste and the... - 40.3419
Make the pancakes, about 16, and put aside.Make the Thick Cream Sauce following the recipe.
Put aside.Melt 3 tablespoons butter and stir in the spring onions or scallions and garlic and cook until soft, do not brown.
Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 15... - 44.8456
Unroll the thawed pastry and cut into three oblongs.
Place on a dampened baking (cookie) sheet.
Bake in a preheated oven at 220Â°C/425Â°F/gas mark 7 for 10-15 minutes until risen and golden.
Cool, then carefully split each piece of pastry in half.
Drain... - 41.0346
Guy Gra Bueng
1) In a bowl mix together all the ingredients.
2) On a plate place each piece of spring roll skin.
3) Spread ingredients mixture on the surface of spring roll skin.
4) Place another spring roll skin on top and deep fry for 5 mins.
5) Serve hot. - 35.0501
Filets De Poisson Poches Au Vin Blanc
Melt half the butter in a pan, add the spring onions and cook for 2 minutes.
Roll up the fish fillets and arrange in an ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle with the spring onions, and salt and pepper to taste.
Add the parsley and wine.
Cover and cook in a preheated... - 38.9141
Make the noodle dough and prepare the onion 'flowers' as follows.
Cut four 1 1/2- to 2-inch lengths of firm green spring onion stalks, then cut down one-third way from each end.
Drop them into cold iced water and the ends will spring out into circular fringes... - 42.724
Wantons In Soup
1. In a bowl mix the pork and prawns with the sugar, wine, soy sauce, spring onions and ginger.
2. Blend well and leave to stand for 25-30 minutes.
3. Place about 1 teaspoon filling at the centre of a wanton skin.
4. Wet with water, fold... - 45.3781
Spiced Fish Casserole
Combine the first 6 ingredients in a bowl to make a marinade.
Place all the fish and shellfish in the marinade for 1 hour.
When ready to cook, add the fish and the shellfish with the marinade to the stock and bring to a rolling boil.
Add all the vegetables... - 36.5826
1) In a large saucepan, rinse and place the rice with cold water. Add 1 teaspoon salt, allow to boil , stir and simmer on a low heat for 20 minutes until the rice is tender.
2) Drain, refresh under cold running water and drain thoroughly, then keep... - 45.7162
Thai Fish Kebabs With Crispy Mango Salad
1. Pre-heat the grill and cover the grill pan with a piece of kitchen foil.
2. Soak 4 wooden skewers in warm water.
3. Cut the tuna steak into 8 even-sized cubes. Cut each plaice fillet in half
lengthways to make 8 thin strips. Roll up and... - 47.4407
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch pie plate or flan tin with the pastry.
3) Brush the surface of the pastry evenly with unbeaten egg white.
4) Spread the seafood all over the pastry shell.
5) Then... - 45.8585
1) In the food processor, add onion, garlic, shrimp paste, green chillies and a little oil. Blend to form a smooth paste.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat 1 to 2 tablespoons oil. Beat the eggs into a bowl and pour it over the hot oil in a thin layer.... - 43.9297
Crab Vol Au Vents
1) On a board, dust some flour and roll out pastry 1/4 inch thick.
2) With a 9 cm (3 1/2 inch) pastry cutter, cut out 6 circles and place on a dampened baking tray.
3) With a 5 cm (2 inch) pastry cutter, cut halfway through each... - 45.4228
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Make a well in the centre and add the eggs, melted butter and gradually add half the milk.
Mix to a smooth cream, gradually drawing the flour into the the liquids.
Beat in the rest of the milk.
Alternatively, make... - 43.1239
Ten Variety Fried Rice
1. Place chicken and pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. In a cup, beat eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a jug mix all the sauce ingredients.
4. Cut the chicken and pork into thin... - 47.4634
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 47.2122
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 45.3825
Pineapple Cheese Salad
Mix together the pineapple, cheese, pear, radishes, celery and chicory in a mixing bowl.
Put all the dressing ingredients, with salt and pepper to taste, in a screwtop jar and shake well to mix.
Pour this dressing over the salad ingredients and toss... - 44.1915