- » Prawn Sambal
Prawn Sambal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawn sambal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawn sambal recipes.
1) Skin and de-vein prawns.
2) In a bowl put prawns and season with sugar and salt.
3) Using electric red chilli, shallots, lemon grass, candle nut and shrimps paste to a smooth paste.
4) Make 1-cup tamarind juice and strain it.
5) In a... - 43.6837
You May Also Like!
Sambal Goreng Udang
Heat butter, fry onion and garlic until they change colour.
Add shelled, deveined prawns (shrimps), sambal oelek, ginger and beans, which have been sliced diagonally, thinly and evenly.
Cook about 3 minutes; add coconut milk.
Stir continually to avoid... - 35.6168
1. Roast and powder red chillies. Roast and powder prawns. Pound maldive fish.
2. Peel and slice onions, chop garlic and ginger and slit green chillies. Extract 4 cups coconut milk.
3. Squeeze tamarind in coconut milk.
4. Heat half the oil in a pan. Fry half... - 40.6656
Garlic And Chili Prawns
Shell prawns carefully, leaving tails intact.
Remove vein with a sharp knife.
Wash prawns under cold running water and dry thoroughly with paper towels.
Place in a deep glass or ceramic bowl.
Combine sambal oelek, garlic and half the oil in a blender.
Blend... - 34.4277
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 38.5806
Classic Laksa Johor
Coconut lovers, pay attention! You are going to love this delicious Classic Laksa Johor which is rich in coconut. This is a South Malaysian dish which is healthy, tasty and makes a complete meal in itself. - 114.599
Indonesian Fried Rice
1. Pour eggs into greased pie plate, cook on HIGH for two minutes or until just set. Cut into strips. Set aside.
2. Heat browning dish on HIGH for seven minutes, add oil, cook on HIGH for one minute. Stir in pork, onion and garlic, cook on HIGH for two... - 35.1519
Nasi Goreng translated into english is "Fried Rice". Nasi goreng is considered the national dish of Indonesia. It can be enjoyed in its simplest manifestation from a tin plate at a roadside waroeng, travelling night hawker's cart; eaten on porcelain in... - 51.4305
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 3 to 5 minutes, or until they are just tender.
Drain and rinse under cold running water, then set aside.
Heat the oil in a large deep frying-pan.When it is hot, add the onion, garlic, ginger, blachan and sambal... - 35.5315
Skewered Shrimp With Ginger And Jalapeno
Shrimp makes a perfect ingredient that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even main dish. Here is a shrimp recipe which goes well as an appetizer or a side dish. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 111.572
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728