- » Prawn Salad
Prawn Salad Recipes
A vast majority of people prefer salads as they are an extremely healthy option. There are also a number of people who love seafood like prawns. Prawn salad is a combination of a salad and prawns thereby making it ... More »
Grilled Prawns And White Corn Summer Salad
Perfect for summertime grilling, chef Jeff creates a hearty and savory salad using prawns, Andouille sausage, white corn and yukon gold potatoes nuanced with a lively paprika vinaigrette. Learn how to cut 20 cherry tomatoes in half in 2 seconds using Jeff's... - 130.294
Apple And Prawn Salad
1) Core the apples, do not peel and cut into dices.
2) In a salad bowl, line the lettuce, save some for garnish.
3) Mix the prawns with the other ingredients, keep some radish slices for garnish.
4) Bind in the mayonnaise.
5) Add lemon... - 43.281
Prawn And Scallop Salad
Combine oil, lemon juice, parsley and basil in a screwtop jar.
Close lid tightly and shake dressing until well mixed.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring a saucepan of salted water to the boil.
Add the prawns and cover the pan.
When the water... - 43.0221
Prawn Salad And Toasted Rice
1. Split each prawn in half lengthways, leaving the tail attached to one half. Remove the dark intestinal veins and pat dry on kitchen paper. Sprinkle with a little salt and cayenne pepper.
2. To make the dressing, combine the vinegar with the chilli and... - 42.1795
Apple And Prawn Salad
1) In a bowl, mix together rice, tomatoes, apple, pepper and celery.
2) Add seasoning and French dressing.
3) In shallow dishes, pile the salad. Sprinkle prawns.
4) Garnish apple and prawn salad with chopped parsley and whole prawns. Serve. - 40.5911
Calypso Prawn Cocktail Salad
Calypso Prawns Cocktail salad, is refreshing salad with fresh prawns and tangy cocktail dressing. A salad that you would love to have on your dinner menu. Mildly flavored prawns, with a creamy and tangy dressing makes it a winner!!! - 40.3713
Salmon And Giant Prawn Salad
1. Drain the crabmeat, removing any cartilage which might have been left in. Flake and place in a salad bowl. Drain off the oil from the anchovies and add them to the crab.
2. Cut the salmon into small pieces. Cut the pepper into strips. Put aside.
3. Grill... - 37.2356
Prawn And Pawpaw Salad
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a high heat, add chilli paste (sambal oelek), lemon grass and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add prawns and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until prawns change colour and are cooked through. Set aside to cool.
2. Arrange cabbage,... - 37.1182
Prawns With Fruity Salad
1. The evening before, put the bulgur wheat in a heatproof bowl and pour over sufficient boiling water just to cover. Set aside until the water has been absorbed.
2. If you want to give a fluffier finish to the bulgur wheat, transfer it to a steamer and steam... - 35.9727
Prawn And Melon Salad
1. Peel prawns, leaving tail intact, remove back vein. Cut apples into slices, toss in lime juice. Peel rockmelon, cut into cubes. Seed green pepper, cut into cubes. Slice celery.
2. To make dressing, place mayonnaise, tomato sauce, Dijon mustard and... - 35.8666
Hot King Prawn Salad
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Put in garlic for a minute and remove it.
Add celery, mushrooms, onion, radishes and heat a little, stirring well.
Push the vegetables on one side of the pan, add prawns and heat for a few minutes.
Place the... - 35.1325
Cauliflower Prawn Salad
Mix the cauliflower and the prawns in any proportion that suits your taste or budget.
Quarter and peel the avocado, then slice each quarter carefully, and as thinly as you can, into a fan shape.
Cover all ingredients with a little lemon juice and arrange on... - 34.1007
King Prawn Salad
Break lettuce into pieces; spread on a large platter.
Arrange vegetables, prawns and parsley on top.
Mix lemon juice and chilli sauce in a bowl.
Whisk in oil.
Add pepper to taste.
Pour over salad just before serving. - 34.0953
Grilled Prawn Salad
1. Place prawns, chili, soy sauce and honey in a bowl, toss to combine and marinate for 5 minutes.
2. Arrange chicory, radicchio, mangoes, mint and coriander on serving plates. Combine sugar and lime juice in a small bowl and drizzle over salad.
3. Heat a... - 34.0733
Cauliflower Sugar Pea And Prawn Salad
Break cauliflower into flowerettes, top and tail sugar peas.
Drop cauliflower and sugar peas into pan of boiling water for 1 minute, drain, rinse under cold water until completely cold; drain.
Toss in salad bowl with prawns.
Pour Curry Mayonnaise over salad,... - 32.9287
Tomato Corn And Prawn Salad
Combine corn, onion, prawns, tomatoes, spring onions and red pepper in a salad bowl.
Mix vinegar, oil, garlic and lemon juice in a screwtop jar.
Close lid tightly, shake dressing well and pour over salad.
Toss to coat. - 32.5807
Mung Bean And Prawn Salad
1. Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
2. Mix the celery, mung sprouts and peeled prawns together; stir in the oil and lemon dressing.
3. Spoon the prepared salad on to small serving plates; arrange a border... - 29.7517
Orange Avocado And Prawn Salad
Pour half vinaigrette over sliced avocados. Peel oranges, removing outside membrane, and cut between membranes to remove skinless segments. Combine prawns, oranges, celery and chives. Line a large bowl with lettuce leaves. Place prawn mixture in centre and... - 25.7364
Grapefruit And Prawn Salad
Grapefruit And Prawn Salad has a grand taste. The prawns and mayonnaise gives the Grapefruit And Prawn Salad an invigorating taste. Grapefruit And Prawn Salad is inspired by restaurants globally. - 25.0859
Prawn Salad Recipes By Category