- » Prawn Pilaf
Prawn Pilaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawn pilaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawn pilaf recipes.
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter and cook the onions gently till tender.
2) Add the stock and bring to a boil, stirring with a fork.
3) Add the rice, cover and simmer gently for about 25 minutes, till the rice is soft and the water has been... - 102.82
Make a court bouillon with 1 lb. fish heads and trimmings, 1 1/4 pints dry white wine, 1 1/4 pints water, 1 onion peeled and quartered, 1 bay leaf, 1 sprig thyme, 2 sprigs parsley, 1 clove garlic, 1 celery stalk, 1/2 tablespoon coarse salt and 6... - 44.0054
Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Add the rice and toss until coated in the butter.
Add the wine and saffron and bring to the boil, stirring.
Cook until most of the wine has evaporated, stirring constantly.
Stir... - 43.3615
1. Wash the prawns then shell them, reserving the shells.
2. De-vein the prawns.
3. In a large saucepan, add the prawn shells lemon slice and parsley stalks.
4. Cover with 1 1/2 pints (scant 1 litre) water.
5. Simmer on low heat for 15... - 43.0713
You May Also Like!
Spiced Prawn And Coconut Pilaf
1. Prepare rice according to pack instructions and set aside.
2. Into a food processor combine ginger, garlic and tomatoes and blend to make a paste. Set aside to use it for cooking.
3. In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and add the... - 43.7606
1 Place the saffron and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
Cook the rice in boiling salted water for 15-20 minutes until tender.
Drain, stir in the saffron and lemon juice, then cool.
2 Lightly coat the chickenpieces with the seasoned flour.
Heat the... - 43.8938