- » Prawn Pastry
Prawn Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawn pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawn pastry recipes.
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring
Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is an amazingly tasty pastry that you will definitely fall in love with! My husband and children finish the whole batch in minutes! Of course, their excuse is that the Tomato Filled Cheese Choux Pastry Ring is... - 44.7824
Prawn Choux Balls
Prawn Choux Balls is one of the dishes I am known for and is pretty easy to make too. The dish, however, takes quite some time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Prawn Choux Balls. - 43.0556
Prawn rissois is a fried prawn recipe. Prepared with seasonings and spiced with nutmeg, the prawns are coated in egg mix and breaded with crumbs. Deep fried and served with a dip or sauce of choice, it makes a great side or appetizer for parties. - 47.9897
Shrimp In Sour Cream
Slice the mushrooms and cook in some butter for 4 minutes.
Toss the shrimp in and cook for 2 minutes.
Pour on the sherry and let stand for 1 hour to marinate.
Add sour cream, cayenne pepper, and season to taste.
Thicken with a little cornstarch and mix to a... - 36.5616
Wafer Wrapped Prawns
In a bowl mix prawns, green chili and oyster sauce together.
Cut filo pastry in 4-inch squares.
Place a heaped teaspoon of prawn filling in the center of each square, draw the corners of pastry together and twist them to form a small package.
Place on a... - 37.3514
Here is an amazing appetizer recipe for seafood buffs. In the video, chef is making prawn rolls using pastry rolls. For spice and flavor she uses freshly crushed garlic, chili and spring onions and adds a bit to it while wrapping prawns in pastry rolls. Her... - 112.933
Line a really deep flan ring with the pastry.
Beat the eggs, add milk or milk and cream, seasoning, prawns or shrimps and the cheese, if used.
Pour mixture carefully into pastry case, and bake in the centre of a moderately hot oven (400°F - Gas Mark 5) for... - 28.0674
Roll out the pastry dough to a rectangle 20 by 30 cm (8 by 12 inches). Trim the edges and cut into 2.5 cm (1 inch) wide strips, 5 cm (2 inches) long. Place on baking sheets and brush with beaten egg. Bake in a preheated moderately hot oven (200°C/400°F, Gas... - 22.6138
Prawn Shrimp Puffs
Clean the prawns, then mince (grind) them into a paste.
Fry the onion in the ghee or butter until brown.
Mix the coriander, turmeric and cumin with the cold water to form a paste, then add the same quantity of boiling water.
Stir the mixture into the onion... - 41.3478
Prawn Shrimp Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Dust flour over the working table and roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line a 12 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) Place the celery,... - 47.2983
Unroll the thawed pastry and cut into three oblongs.
Place on a dampened baking (cookie) sheet.
Bake in a preheated oven at 220Â°C/425Â°F/gas mark 7 for 10-15 minutes until risen and golden.
Cool, then carefully split each piece of pastry in half.
Drain... - 41.0346
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C.
Divide each pastry sheet into 3.
Brush the inside of five individual star tins with a little melted butter.
Place a piece of filo pastry in each tin, carefully easing into corners.
Brush with melted butter and place... - 39.0536
Grilled King Prawns With Honey And Ginger
1. Rub the ginger pulp on to the prawns and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Tabasco sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, half of the fresh coriander and half of the shredded ginger.
3. Arrange the prawns on a heatproof dish and, using a pastry brush,... - 35.4092
Prawn And Cheese Rounds
1)Use a pastry cutter to cut bread into 12 small rounds.
2)Apply butter and soft cream cheese on each round of bread.
3)Further spread a light border of chopped parsley around the edge of round bread.
4)Slide a prawn or shrimp in the... - 36.0152
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 37.7336
Leek And Prawn Flans
Pastry Sift flour and salt into bowl, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a firm dough with lightly beaten egg yolk and lemon juice; add a teaspoon of water, if necessary.
Turn pastry onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 41.0573
Salmon And Prawn Puff Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Place the pastry on a floured surface and cut out two 5-inch rounds. Place on a baking tray, score with a knife, brush with egg and bake for 10 minutes until well risen and golden.
3. Remove any... - 48.9583
Cheese And Prawn Shrimp Flan
1) Dust flour over the working table.
2) Roll out the dough.
3) Using the rolled dough sheet line 8 inch flan ring and set on a baking sheet.
4) Blind bake the pastry case in the oven for 15 minutes.
5) In a pan, melt the butter and stir in the flour... - 46.1361
Moroccan Prawn Packages
1. To make the filling, heat the olive oil and butter in a pan. Chop the spring onions finely and fry them in the oil and butter mixture over a very gentle heat for 2-3 minutes until soft.
2. Stir in the flour, then slowly pour in the milk, stirring... - 40.6948
Salmon, Prawn And Spinach Pie
1. Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 25 x 35 cm (10 x 14 inch) rectangle. Repeat with the remaining pastry. Cover with clean tea towels and leave to rest.
2. Make the filling. Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the shallots... - 40.7584
1. Prepare the pastry: in a bowl, sift the flour and make a well in the centre. Add the salt and the diced butter. Rub in with your fingertips, adding 1 glass of water, a little at a time. The mixture should be homogeneous. Gather the pastry into a ball and... - 34.6066
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.413
Individual Prawn Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to make a soft dough and then refrigerate to chill.
3) On al ightly floured surface, roll out the pastry, press the bases well, and chill until firm.
4)... - 42.1429
Prawns In Cream
Drop prawns into boiling water to cover and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Drain, shell, and devein.
Melt butter in large frying pan or chafing dish.
Add prawns and cook them, turning gently, until lightly browned.
Add cream, sherry, parsley, and salt and pepper... - 39.4399
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 41.8639
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt.
2. Use a round bladed flat knife to cut the butter into the flour. The flour should start to resemble large breadcrumbs
3. Gradually add the milk to the flour and bind together to... - 45.0318
Cheese And Prawn Tartlets
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. For the filling, make a sauce in the usual way by mixing butter, flour and milk and heating it. Remove from heat and stir in the seasoning, mustard and cheese.
3. After the cheese has... - 44.0006
Savory Prawn Tartlets
Savoury Tartlets is an easy to prepare side dish which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 44.4883
Shellfish In Puff Pastry
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet and sprinkle it with a little water. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle slightly less than 5mm/1/4in thick. Using a sharp knife, cut into six diamond shapes about 13cm/ 5in long. Transfer... - 43.815
Shrimp Thermidor is a well flavored tasty dish that I am sure you will enjoy preparing and serving. This heavenly dish with its flavors and textures will stand out in any menu. Try this Shrimp Thermidor recipe at home and you will understand why! - 38.6371
Use the pastry to line 12 individual patty tins.
Bake 'blind' at 400Â°F, Gas Mark 6 for 7 minutes.
Remove the paper and baking beans, or foil.
Divide the shrimps or prawns between the pastry cases.
Blend together the remaining ingredients and spoon into the... - 35.7566
Shell prawns, remove dark veins.
Wash and pat dry.
Remove dark veins from scallops.
Wash and pat dry.
Bring the water to boil, add prawns and scallops, cook 30 seconds, remove from pan immediately.
Add whole chives to pan, cook 3 seconds, remove from... - 40.4856
1) Line 9-in. pie plate or foil dish with pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes.
2) Flake fish and prepare prawns or shrimps if fresh.
3) In a skillet, melt butter, add flour and cook gently for 1 minute.
4) Add milk, and bring to the... - 40.1176
Roll out the dough and use to line six 10 cm (4 inch) shallow patty pans or individual tartlet tins. Knock up the edges.
Divide the prawns and salmon equally between the uncooked pastry cases. Beat the cream and egg yolks together. Season to taste,... - 29.2703
Seafood Spinach Quiche
Beat eggs with milk, add cheese, onion, chopped leaves and crab or prawns, salt and cayenne pepper.
Carefully pour into 23 cm (9 in) unbaked pie shell of shortcrust pastry.
Bake in a 220°C (425°F) oven for the first 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to 160°C... - 31.8801
Surf & Turf
Barry makes a steak and prawn dinner with Bearnaise sauce. - 109.482
Crab Vol Au Vents
1) On a board, dust some flour and roll out pastry 1/4 inch thick.
2) With a 9 cm (3 1/2 inch) pastry cutter, cut out 6 circles and place on a dampened baking tray.
3) With a 5 cm (2 inch) pastry cutter, cut halfway through each... - 45.4228
Asparagus In Cream Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2) Cook the asparagus in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3) Drain, keeping aside the liquid for later use.
4) Measure the liquid into a jug and reserve 250 ml (8 fl oz).
5) In a pan, add... - 44.3364
1) Flake the fish.
2) In fast-boiling salted water, cook rice for about 20 minutes until tender, and drain well.
3) Chop the egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
3) Mix rice with flaked fish, melted butter, seasonings, parsley and chopped... - 42.1565
Seafood Puff Pie
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 46.5287
Sieve flour and seasonings into a mixing bowl.
Rub butter into flour with fingertips until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Mix egg yolk, lemon juice and water together.
Add to flour and mix with a round bladed knife to form a stiff dough.
Cover... - 45.1961
Seafood Vol Au Vent
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 8.
Roll out the puff pastry into a large oblong and divide into two identical pieces.
Place one of the oblongs onto a baking sheet.
Brush the edges of the pastry with water, being careful not to allow water to come into contact... - 45.694
Filling Melt butter in pan, add flour, cook few minutes, stirring.
Remove from heat, stir in milk, blend until smooth, then stir in wine, cream and mayonnaise.
Return to heat, stir over heat until sauce boils and thickens, reduce heat, continue stirring,... - 39.9828
Marinated Salmon En Croute
1. In a medium sized glass bowl, combine dill, 3 tablespoons orange juice and ground pepper. Mix well and rub on to salmon fillets.
2. Cling wrap and marinate for 60 minutes.
3. Pre heat an oven at 200 C (400 F).
4. On floured surface, place... - 45.3825
1. Thaw the pastry. Ask your fishmonger to clean and skin the eels. Cut 2 pieces (5 cm/2 inches long) off the eels and put them aside. Chop the remaining flesh, as well as the fillets of whiting and the prawns.
2. In a bowl, mix the chopped fish and prawns... - 36.7611
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines by slitting the back. Wash well in several lots of cold water. Drain and cut into small pieces.
2. Slice billings or green tomatoes and onions.
3. Grind red chillies.
4. Heat fat. Fry a quarter of the sliced onions, curry... - 41.2562
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Roll the pastry and line a 8 inch pie plate or flan tin with the pastry.
3) Brush the surface of the pastry evenly with unbeaten egg white.
4) Spread the seafood all over the pastry shell.
5) Then... - 45.8585
Supreme De Sole Philippines
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Skin the fillets of sole
3. Fillet the fish and set aside till required
4. Butter a baking dish
5. Sprinkle the shallots on top of the baking dish
6. Season the fish and fold the... - 42.8855
Preheat the oven to Gas 6, 400°F, 200°C, 15 mins before baking pie.
Wash fish, place in a frying pan, cover with stock and poach gently for 12 mins, or until cooked.
Drain, reserving 1/4 pint/150 ml stock.
Flake fish and reserve.
Pour reserved stock into a... - 43.9382
Roll out pastry to 1/4 in. thickness.
Heat a 2 in. cutter in boiling water, cut four circles.
Re-heat cutter as it cools.
Using 1 in. cutter, also heated, cut a small round from centre of each alternate circle, thus making rings.
With back of small knife,... - 28.7263
Individual Fish Flans
Sift the flour into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Add the water gradually and mix to a firm dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
Roll out and use to line six 7.5 cm (3 inch) flan... - 41.0031
Making aspic fingers is a troublesome rather than difficult task.
Either butter the bread, or toast and spread with butter or one of the flavoured butters used for piping.
Arrange the topping on the toast or bread.
Make the aspic jelly and allow it to become... - 35.7143
Beignets A L' Oriental
1 In a pan, bring milk and butter to a boil and prepare choux pastry.
2 Gradually fold in the sieved flour and beat vigorously until a smooth paste is formed.
3 Cook on very low heat for few minutes.
4 Transfer the mixture to a mixing... - 44.5898
Celebration Seafood Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub (cut) in the margarine and lard (shortening) until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly on a floured surface until the dough is smooth.
Chill in the... - 45.2143
Double Fish Soufflé
Butter a small Pyrex ring mold (mould) 10 inches (22 cm) in diameter.
Rinse the flounder fillets under plenty of cold running water and pat dry on kitchen paper.
Flatten the fish as much as possible with a pastry roller (rolling pin).
Line the ring mold... - 44.9737
Prawn Pastry Recipes By Category