- » Prawn Ginger Sauce
Prawn Ginger Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawn ginger sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawn ginger sauce recipes.
Apricot Ginger Prawns
In a saucepan combine ginger, orange juice, peanut oil, sesame oil, rice vinegar, wine, soy sauce, apricot preserves, and cilantro.
Bring to a simmer.
Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until slightly thickened.
Thread prawns on skewers and grill, basting frequently... - 35.3778
Ginger Prawn Stir Fry
1) Clean the prawns (shrimp), peel and devein it. Keep it in a polythene bag.
2) Mix together ginger, lime juice and sherry. Pour the mixture on the prawn and tie the bag tightly.
3) Put the bag in a bowl to save it from leakage and place the... - 35.8978
Ginger prawns/shrimp is a spicy Indo-Chinese dish. It is one of my favorite Shrimp dishes and tastes awesome when served with Steamed Rice or any Indian Flat Bread. - 43.1777
Garlic Sesame Ginger Prawns
1.Heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Stir-fry prawns, garlic and ginger over high heat until prawns have just changed colour.
2.Stir in sherry, stock, soy sauce, pimento, chives and barbecue sauce.
Simmer gently for 2-3 minutes.
Add cornflour mixture and cook... - 34.1845
Grilled King Prawns With Honey And Ginger
1. Rub the ginger pulp on to the prawns and set aside.
2. In a bowl, mix together the Tabasco sauce, honey, lemon juice, salt, half of the fresh coriander and half of the shredded ginger.
3. Arrange the prawns on a heatproof dish and, using a pastry brush,... - 35.8347
Crab, Prawn & Ginger Spring Rolls
Finely slice the vegetables into a julienne (thin strips) and fry quickly in a very hot wok with a little cooking oil.
Add the ginger, coriander, crab meat, sesame oil and prawns, and season to taste with salt, pepper & a squeeze of lemon, remove from... - 38.3539
Prawns With Sushi Ginger
1) Clean the prawns.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan or wok and heat oil in it.
3) Add prawns to the pan and cook for about 2 minutes.
4) Now, put vegetables and stir to mix. Cover the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) Add the... - 38.9286
Honey And Ginger Prawns
1.Cut the carrot into matchstick-size pieces, roughly chop the bamboo shoots and finely slice the spring onions.
2. Combine the bamboo shoots with the carrot matchsticks and spring onions.
3. In a wok or large frying pan gently heat the honey, tomato ketchup,... - 42.9273
Prawns And Ginger
1. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the prawns for 2-3 minutes. Set the prawns aside.
2. Reheat the oil and add the ginger and garlic. Stir quickly, then add the onions, leek and peas. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the bean sprouts and prawns to the... - 34.9327
Prawns In Garlic Chilli Sauce
1. Clean prawns.
2. Grind spices using vinegar.
3. Heat oil. Fry spices. Add prawns and blanched tomatoes and salt.
4. Bring to boil. Simmer till done.
5. Add vinegar as desired before removing. - 41.2792
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.793
Prawns In Plum Sauce
1. Shell prawns leaving tail intact. Remove back vein. Thread prawns onto 4 bamboo skewers (three prawns on each skewer).
2. Combine remaining ingredients in shallow dish, coat prawns in sauce, leave covered for fifteen minutes.
3. Uncover prawns, cook on... - 25.4371
Prawns In Hot Chilli Sauce
Grind ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin seeds to a paste.
Heat 3 tblsps oil and fry the ground paste nicely.
Add the tomatoes and the rest of the spices and cook till thick.
Put in the prawns, vinegar and cover with water.
Cook till the prawns are tender and... - 35.8638
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for about 30 seconds.
3. Add prawns, snap peas, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes.
4. Drizzle sesame... - 46.126
Prawns In Tomato Sauce
Put the prawns in a shallow dish.
Spring de with salt, the ginger and cornflour and tub into the shellfish with your fingertips.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the fish.
Fry, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes.
Remove from the pan.
Pour off... - 40.745
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying-pan.
When it is hot, add the prawns (shrimp) and stir-fry for 5 minutes, or until they are cooked.
Using a slotted spoon, transfer the prawns (shrimp) to a plate.
Add the garlic, ginger, chillis and pepper to the... - 35.7707
Sweet And Sour Prawns
Heat wok or skillet until hot.
Add oil, swirling to coat sides.
Add shrimp; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes until shrimp are opaque.
Add carrot, bell pepper, lychee and pineapple.
Stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
Add reserved pineapple syrup, vinegar, catsup, soy sauce... - 35.6025
Kung Po Prawns
Kung Po Prawns is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious seafood recipe; I bet this Kung Po Prawns will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 42.624
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 101.258
Fried Prawns With Tomato Sauce
Mix the prawns, 1 teaspoon salt, wine and egg white together.
Keep aside for some time.
In another bowl mix flour with water (coating consistency) and add remaining salt, garlic and baking powder.
Add the prawns to this mixutre and mix well.
Heat 1 cup oil,... - 40.8876
Tiger Prawns With Soya Herbal Sauce
Leave the tails on while cleaning the prawns.
Slit the prawns along the back curve but do not cut right through, with a sharp knife.
In a bowl mix together soya sauce, sherry, crushed garlic, salt and ginger and marinate prawns in this mixture for 1/2... - 37.7809
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 32.9454
Sweet And Sour Prawns
1) Wash and clean the prawns.
2)Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 4 minutes.
3) Heat oil and stir in prawns for, cover and cook for 4 minutes on power, ensure to stir frequently.
4) Set the prawns aside and reserve the... - 42.9711
Poached Prawns With Piquant Dip Sauce
Wash the prawns.
Trim off the heads, whiskers and legs but leave the tails attached to make them easier to hold.
Bring 2 litres water to the boil in a large pan with the salt and sliced ginger.
Add the prawns and poach for 1 -2 minutes only, until they have... - 38.1575
Pacific Prawns And Tomato Sauce
Pacific Prawns And Tomato Sauce is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Pacific Prawns And Tomato Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 43.3927
Prawns In Chilli Sauce
Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat.
Add the spring onions and ginger and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Add the prawns, mangetout, chilli powder, tomato puree, salt, sugar and wine or sherry and stir-fry briskly for 5 minutes. - 30.9678
Phoenix Prawns is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Phoenix Prawns. - 39.1316
Prawns With Peas
Prawns With Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare seafood recipe, Prawns With Peas is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 35.5811
Dry Cooked Prawns Or Shrimps Szechuan Style
Devein the shrimps; wash and drain.
Mix the catsup, soy sauce, sugar, wine, tapioca starch, ginger, hot bean sauce and sesame oil to form the combined seasoning sauce.
Heat oil in the wok.
Fry the shrimps about 5 minutes on each side.
When done, scoop in two... - 36.653
Pacific Prawns And Black Soya Beans
Pacific Prawns And Black Soya Beans is an amazingly delicious side dish which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 43.9002
Fried Prawns In A Sour Sauce
Marinate the prawns for 30 minutes.
Pour off any excess liquid from the prawns, stir in the egg yolk then mix in the cornflour so that the prawns are all well coated.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small saucepan.
Fry the onion, garlic, ginger and pepper for... - 44.095
Chicken Livers With Prawn Sauce
Chicken Livers With Prawn Sauce is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 37.7918
Double Prawns In Spicy Tomato Sauce
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and finely chop caps.
Combine mushrooms and remaining filling ingredients in a medium bowl.
Remove prawn shells, leaving tail sections... - 37.8921
Poached Prawns With Special Sauce
1) Clean and rinse the prawns thoroughly.
2) In a pan, poach the prawns in salted boiling water for 1 minute.
3) Then remove from heat and leave the prawns in the hot water for another 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Remove the prawns, drain well and... - 44.3109
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 33.8966
Prawns In Coconut Sauce - African Food
Would you like to try a yummy Caribbean delicacy today? Watch this video now to learn this Prawn in Coconut Milk recipe. This dish has a great blend of flavors which is completely drool worthy. Try it now. - 63.6164
Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
1) Chop all the vegetables.
2) Clean the prawns and put them in a bowl.
3) Add the salt and let them sit for about 2 minutes.
4) Heat some oil in a wok and add the ginger and garlic. Stir fry for about 2 minutes.
5) Add the onion, green... - 86.1412
Prawns In Garlic Sauce
1. Clean prawns, heat oil and fry ground spices.
2. Add prawns, blanched tomatoes and salt.
3. Bring to boil and simmer till done.
4. Add vinegar and little sugar before serving - 26.7749