- » Prawn Fettuccine
Prawn Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawn fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawn fettuccine recipes.
Grilled Chicken & Prawn Fettuccine
Here’s a quick dinner I put together that was cheap, filling, tasty and incredibly quick to make. The grilled chicken and prawn combination was surprisingly good! - 79.4501
You May Also Like!
Fettuccini With Crab And Prawns In A Dill Cream Sauce
This is a great dish because it is really easy to make and it is what many people consider gourmet cooking for the home chef! This Venetian-style Seafood Fettuccini is definitely a winner when entertaining non-meat eaters or seafood lovers. In this dish the... - 132.347
Herbed Tagliatelle With Prawn Skewers
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Meanwhile, put the prawns in a bowl and add garlic, chillies, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
Season to taste.
Mix well, then thread five prawns onto each... - 44.4411
Prawns With Lemon And Basil
Cook pasta in boiling, salted water, until al dente, if serving hot or just firm to the bite if serving as a salad.
While pasta is cooking, combine prawns, garlic, onion, chilli flakes, lemon juice, oil, tomatoes and basil in a bowl.
Return pasta... - 39.5908
1) Take a frying pan, heat oil and stir in sugar snap peas. Cook for about 2 minutes and stir continuously to uniformly coat the peas in oil.
2) Now put prawns, garlic, and chilies and saute for 2 minutes. Add soy sauce and pepper as per... - 35.7754
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil. Add garlic and saute for few seconds.
2) Pour wine and tomato puree and simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add prawns and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Take a blender or a food processor and pour the... - 42.955
Spicy Garlic Prawns With Cherry Tomatoes
Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water, until just firm to the bite.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add chilli and garlic and cook over high heat until pale gold, 1 minute.
Add prawns and cook, stirring constantly, until just turning pink, 1... - 41.8862
Prawn In Curried Cream
1) Take a saucepan and place it over medium heat. Melt butter and add shallot.
2) Saute until shallot is soft. Add curry powder and cook for a minute more.
3) Now, pour wine and bring the mixture to a boil over high heat. Simmer until the liquid is... - 44.7908
Scrub mussels or clams under running water.
Discard any that are broken or not tightly closed.
Place wine and mussels or clams in a large, heavy based pot with a lid over medium-high heat.
Cook, shaking pan frequently, until shells open, 4-5 minutes.
Remove... - 45.8881
1) Take a large saucepan and heat oil. Put shallots and garlic and stir fry until tender.
2) Stir in wine and passata. Now, add bay leaf, thyme and chilies.
3) Let the mixture boil and then cover the pan and simmer for 20 minutes. Stir once in a... - 42.662