- » Prawn Dish
Prawn Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of prawn dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for prawn dish recipes.
Sweet And Sour Prawns
1) Wash and clean the prawns.
2)Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 4 minutes.
3) Heat oil and stir in prawns for, cover and cook for 4 minutes on power, ensure to stir frequently.
4) Set the prawns aside and reserve the... - 42.9711
Sweet 'n' Sour Prawns Meatless
1) In a cloth, cover the tofu to remove excess moisture.
2) Slice them into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
3) In a wok, heat oil and quickly sauté garlic, onion, and pepper in it.
4) Stir in tofu and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Mix in tomato, sugar,... - 43.9526
Butterfly Prawns And Prawn Crackers
TO PREPARE THE PRAWNS Shell the prawns, if necessary.
Halve each prawn lengthwise and remove the black intestinal lines.
Trim off any rough edges but leave the tail ends intact.
Have the breadcrumbs ready on a plate but do not coat the prawns as yet with the... - 40.4942
Spicy Prawns In Schezwan Style
Sea food lovers should surely try this recipe. It is one of the most tastiest seafood dish. Chef Caroline gives us a step by step directions on how to make this yummy seafood dish. Do check out the video. - 104.353
Sweet And Sour Tiger Prawns
1. To prepare the prawns, shell and de-vein them and mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and deep-fry the prawns in warm oil for about 30-40 seconds, remove and drain.
3. Wipe the... - 42.9644
Sweet And Sour Prawns
GETTING READY 1) Cut the fine black cords from the large prawns. 2) Peel the prawns and wash them. 3) Dry... - 32.9454
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 106.096
Grilled Prawns With Vegetables
1. In a bowl, toss the prawns, broccoli and carrots well along with soy sauce, chilli flakes, tomato sauce, garlic cloves, salt and black pepper.
2. Set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Add the prawns to a grill and grill for 10... - 0
Garlic Prawn / Shrimp Skewers
1. For marinade, in a jug add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, pepper, salt, and paprika. Whisk well.
2. In a baking dish, put the prawns and pour marinade on top. Stir to coat well. Cover and pop it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes... - 0
Spicy King Prawns
Devein prawns, wash thoroughly and drain well.
Sprinkle with salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Mix spice paste into prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add prawns with their marinade and cook for about 3 minutes... - 40.9108
Potted Prawns Or Shrimps
The fish should be perfectly fresh and as large as possible.
Boil, then shell and divide them slightly.
Pound to a paste with the butter and seasoning.
Rub through a fine sieve, press into small pots, cover with clarified butter, and when cold tie down... - 24.2835
Sweet And Sour Prawns
This Sweet And Sour Prawns is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Sweet And Sour Prawns with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 41.574
Avocado With Spicy Lemon Prawns
1. Halve the avocados and remove the stones. Brush the exposed flesh with a little of the lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Place the avocados cut side down on serving plates.
2. Squeeze out any excess water from the prawns.
3. Mix together the... - 32.1349
Golden Fried Prawns
In a bowl mix soya sauce, sherry, ajinomoto, salt and black pepper.
Marinate the prawns in it for 15-30 minutes.
Make a smooth paste by adding plain flour, cornflour, baking powder, oil, salt, white pepper and ajinomoto to the egg.
Add just enough water to... - 35.8645
Betty's Vermicelli And Spicy Prawns
1. In a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, add olive oil, garlic salt, and red pepper sauce. Shake and mix well.
2. Drop prawns in plastic and press to coat evenly. Seal the bag and let it marinate overnight.
3. Follow package directions... - 103.72
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 101.258
Spicy Mint Grilled Prawns
In a bowl, stir together chile powder, vinegar, pepper, garlic, salt, basil, mint, and oil until well blended.
Add prawns, turning to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until next day.
To cook, remove prawns from marinade and thread on... - 36.3626
Prawn Choux Balls
Prawn Choux Balls is one of the dishes I am known for and is pretty easy to make too. The dish, however, takes quite some time for the preparation part. Just check out the recipe of the rich and flavorsome Prawn Choux Balls. - 40.593
Hot Spicy Prawns With Campanelle
1. In a glass bowl, mix the prawns with the garlic, lemon rind and juice, chilli paste or powder and soy sauce. Season with salt and pepper, cover and marinate for at least 1 hour.
2. Grill the turkey rashers, then cut them into 5 mm / 1/4 in dice.
3. Put the... - 39.6496
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 48.1927
Spicy Singapore Prawns
BRING A LARGE PAN of water to a boil, add the bean thread noodles, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 cup of the vinegar with the sugar and water in a large bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Drain the cooked noodles, add... - 42.8468
Feeling Stressed: Pesto Prawns & Melon Kebabs
Do you have an exam coming up? A presentation at work? Life in general STRESSING you out?! Well never fear - there's a meal for that! Join me as I make Homemade Pesto Prawns & some deliciously sweet Melon Kebabs. While you're at it, find out how and why this... - 0
Prawns With Vegetables
1. Place the chopped coriander, salt, green chillies, lemon juice and oil in a food processor or blender and process for a few seconds.
2. Remove the paste from the processor and transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the peeled prawns to the paste and stir to... - 42.5732
Tom Yam Goong
Delve into the rich flavor of traditional and favorite Thai hot and sour prawn soup! You can now learn to prepare this popular Thai dish following simple instructions given by our chef. The hot and sour taste of the soup with the combination of prawn would be... - 90.102
Prawns Tomato Stir Fry
Prawns & Tomato Stir Fry... Simply Delicious and my favourite!!!
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 44.2608
Prawns In Wine
Put the prawns in a dish and sprinkle with the wine.
Leave to marinate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the garlic and fry until softened, then stir in the prawns and wine, sherry and salt to taste.
Cook gently for 10... - 37.6626
Saute prawns in heated butter in skillet 2 to 3 minutes; add scallions and saute 3 to 4 minutes longer.
Sprinkle with a mixture of flour and curry powder.
Cook and stir about 3 minutes.
Stir in the wine and cream and simmer mixture 10 minutes, stirring... - 29.7397
Classic Curried Prawns
Shell the prawns and put them aside.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, fry the chopped onion without browning, then add the curry powder and flour and fry slowly for at least 20 min.
Add the stock, coarsely-chopped apple, coconut and a little salt.
Simmer... - 34.5862
King Prawns In Sorrel
1) Take a dish and put the courgettes with thyme and butter.
2) Add the sorrel to it, season with pepper and salt, and cook for a minute on power.
3) Take a large bowl and add water to it.
4) Sprinkle pepper and curry powder and heat for 2 minutes on... - 38.2835
Marinated Fried Prawns
Cut down the back of the prawn shells and remove the black, string-like veins.
Leave on the shells.
Wash and dry the prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Deep-fry the prawns for 1 minute.
Drain well and then place the prawns in a dry frying-pan with the garlic... - 35.284
Hot Chilli Prawns
Put the garlic, lime zest and juice, and chilli in a bowl and mix well together.
Stir in the prawns and leave to marinate for about 1 hour.
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok.
Lift the prawns from the marinade with a slotted spoon and put carefully into the... - 32.8113
Prawns In Mild Garlic Sauce
Want to know of a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then you must watch this video. Watch to know more! - 88.1246
1) Preheat the grill or oven at the temperature of 450 degree F.
2) Take 6 scallop shells and divide the prawns among them.
3) In... - 39.0561
Mix the chopped and whole prawns together with the nutmeg and pack loosely into individual ramekins.
Divide half the butter between the ramekins and mix gently with a fork.
Allow the mixture to set a little, then covet with the temaining butter.
Seal the pots... - 31.2888
Prawns Fried In Batter
1. Prepare a batter with flour, yolk of egg, milk, seasoning and salad oil. Mix well and set aside.
2. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly. Drain on cloth to dry.
3. Beat white of egg stiffly and fold into the batter.
4. Heat enough fat to deep... - 37.835
1) Coat the prawns with salt and turmeric and leave aside for 30 minutes.
2) Take a wok and heat oil. Add onions and fry until soft.
3) Add remaining ingredients to the wok. Close it with a lid.
4) Cook prawns until tender. Keep stirring. ... - 37.6801
The prawn balchao is a spicy prawn recipe prepared with curry leaves and chilies. Spiced and cooked together in a pan with kashmiri chilies for a red color to it, the prawn balchao can be served with rice. - 36.4144
Spiced Deep Fried Prawns
Discard the head and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails attached.
Using a small, sharp knife, carefully slice down the back of each prawn to remove the vein.
Place prawns in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the coriander, cumin, garlic, soy sauce and... - 39.5678