- » Prawn Cocktail
Prawn Cocktail Recipes
Prawn cocktail is made from pealed and cooked prawns served with crisp greens such as lettuces. The prawn is chilled prior to make the cocktail. A mixed cocktail sauce of tomato ketchup, mayonnaise and optionally ... More »
1. In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, cream, tomato puree and Worcestershire sauce. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the prawns and stir well to coat.
2. Arrange the lettuce leaves on top... - 44.9697
Prawn And Melon Cocktail
This is a brilliant Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe!. This tasty appetizer is perfect for your dinner parties! Don't miss this Prawn and Melon Cocktail recipe! - 41.4921
Shell and devein prawns, leaving heads and tails intact.
Just before serving, divide prawns and lettuce among serving plates; drizzle with sauce.
Cocktail sauce Blend or process yolks, vinegar and mustard until smooth; with motor operating, add oil in... - 38.6639
Prawn Tomato Juice Cocktail
1. Mix thick cream with tomato juice, adding the tabasco sauce and sugar into it.
2)Chill the mixture.
3) Mix the mixture in prawns.
4) Serve Prawn Cocktail in tall glasses with shredded lettuce in the bottom and garnish it with paprika and... - 36.6073
Easy Prawn Cocktail
Wash and dry the lettuce very well—pick out the tiny leaves and break into very small pieces.
Arrange in cocktail glasses.
Put the prawns on top.
Mix the mayonnaise with the tomato ketchup or puree—to obtain this rub one large tomato through a fine... - 32.9593
1) In a bowl, mix, mayonnaise, cream, lemon juice, tomato sauce, tabasco and cucumber. Make the sauce.
2) Using a shredder, shred the lettuce.
3) Using a knife, chop tomatoes and put some of them in the bottom of 4 glass dishes.
4) Add cooked prawns... - 32.4341
Prawn And Melon Cocktails
Prawn And Melon Cocktails is a prefect summer time beverage. The cream flavored prawns with add on flavor of pepper gives the Prawn And Melon Cocktails a prefect taste. - 31.4491
Chop the prawns if they are very large and put an equal quantity into each of six glasses.
Mix all the sauce ingredients together and pour over the prawns.
Serve chilled, garnished with the lemon wedges and parsley. - 30.9665
Quick Prawn Cocktail
1. Place the dried egg in a basin and blend in 30 ml/2 tbls of lemon juice. Gradually blend in the oil, a few drops at a time, whisking with a wire whisk. As the mixture thickens the oil may be added more quickly. Add the remaining lemon juice when half the... - 30.0941
Lime And Prawn Cocktail
Place prawns in a deep bowl.
Stir together lime peel and juice, wine, catsup, salt to taste, and hot pepper seasoning until blended; pour over prawns, tossing to coat thoroughly.
Cover and chill at least 4 hours or until next day.
To serve, transfer prawns... - 29.4
Shred the lettuce very finely, so it can be eaten with a spoon or small fork.
Place in glasses.
Top with the prawns or shrimps and cover with the sauce.
Garnish with lemon slices.
Serve with brown bread and butter. - 27.9046
Shell prawns, reserving 6 large ones for garnishing.
Shred lettuce; arrange layer of lettuce in each serving dish.
Top with prawns, spoon over cocktail sauce.
Garnish side of each dish with lemon slice and reserved prawns. - 22.2749
Put a little of the shredded lettuce in the bottom of each stemmed glass.
Lay 6 prawns on top and mask with the Prawn Cocktail Sauce sauce. - 19.7872
Prawn Cocktail Recipes By Category