- » Prawn
Prawn is a seafood that is found both in fresh as well as sea water. Prawns are basically a most popular variety of shellfish. The list of seafood recipes is incomplete without prawn recipes. Prawn recipes can be ... More »
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 126.104
Gingery Strawberry Prawn
Strawberries are a marvellous fruit, but have you ever thought how would they taste with prawns. Well, the dish is absolutely fantastic and the color and the appeal of the dish is exciting. Don't go be my words, just watch the video and be sure of it. - 113.993
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 112.318
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 106.096
You have got to try these easy prawns.
Really quick and so tasty! - 105.905
Spicy Prawns In Schezwan Style
Sea food lovers should surely try this recipe. It is one of the most tastiest seafood dish. Chef Caroline gives us a step by step directions on how to make this yummy seafood dish. Do check out the video. - 104.353
Betty's Vermicelli And Spicy Prawns
1. In a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, add olive oil, garlic salt, and red pepper sauce. Shake and mix well.
2. Drop prawns in plastic and press to coat evenly. Seal the bag and let it marinate overnight.
3. Follow package directions... - 103.72
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 103.514
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift corn flour, and plain flour.
2. Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
3. Throw salt and lightly beaten egg.
4. Add water and ice cubes in it. Stir to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil. Dip... - 101.7
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 101.258
Plank Road Garlic Butter Prawns
1. Clean prawns, devein, and split them from the middle.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, butter, and green onion. Mix well.
3. Fill prawns with the mixture.
4. Preheat grill to high, and place planks, inside down on it. Heat them up on both... - 93.3821
Sweet And Spicy Schezuan Prawns
How about a quick sweet and spicy stir fry of prawns for a change! The dish brings you a blend of sweet and the hint of spice together! See the video and try this recipe! - 90.4823
Golden Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
Prawns for a great appetizer? Ching's secret sauces are really convenient to use. Just add in, and in minutes you got yourself a Chinese dish. Here is a simple recipe showing you how to make a delicious appetizer. Watch chef Vikas as he prepares this dish. - 89.0155
Coconut Crumbed Crispy Prawns
For those who like their prawns crispy, this coconut crumbed crispy prawns will prove to be a delectable surprise. Follow the simple steps in this video to make a sumptuous appetizer. - 88.961
Prawns In Mild Garlic Sauce
Want to know of a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then you must watch this video. Watch to know more! - 88.1246
Beijing Style Prawns
Quick Chinese cooking? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret recipe showing you how to prepare a quick Beijing style prawns in just a few minutes! A great recipe when you need to plate out something fast. - 85.1355
Prawn And Avocado Cocktail In An Avocado Skin
1. Using a small melon baller, ball the fleshy part of the avocado (as for balling a melon), place the small balls into a bowl and sprinkle over the lemon juice.
2. Remove any pips and trim the wedges from the lemons.
3. Knap a little marie rose sauce... - 84.6643
Asian Style Prawn Stir Fry
You will be surprised to see how addition or expulsion of a few ingredients can turn your prawn stir-fry from a total decadent treat to yummy low-fat meal. This video details how to prepare yummy prawn stir-fry at home. You can devour it as it is or relish it... - 84.1592
Prawn And Avocado Cocktail
1. Using a small melon baller, ball the fleshy part of the avocado (as for balling a melon), place the small balls into a bowl and sprinkle over the lemon juice.
2. Knap a little marie rose sauce into the bottom of each glass.
3. Divide the lettuce... - 75.9162
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 50.0187
This is one of my personal favourite and this is the one which made me confident in my cooking ..Off-course thanks to my amma ...I guaranty about this recipe, if u make with exact quantity ,u are going to get a fantastic prawns roast and u will love it... - 49.4324
Prawns In Shells
Clean prawns and retain shells.
Make slight incision along back of each prawn.
Beat lightly with flat end of cleaver.
Fill and cover with ground masala and place inside shells.
Keep aside for two hours, sprinkled with salt, turmeric and chilli powders.
Heat... - 48.5776
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 48.1927
1. Slice fresh chillies diagonally into thin rings
2. Rinse sliced chillies under cold running water to remove the seeds.
3. Pat dry chillies with kitchen paper.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 1 tablespoon of stock or water, then add the... - 47.4933
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander seeds, mint, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and cashews. Mix this paste with curd and salt.
2) Marinate prawns in this mixture and leave it for 30 minutes.
3) Soak saffron for 10 minutes and crush... - 46.705
Prawn rissois is a fried prawn recipe. Prepared with seasonings and spiced with nutmeg, the prawns are coated in egg mix and breaded with crumbs. Deep fried and served with a dip or sauce of choice, it makes a great side or appetizer for parties. - 46.3136
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly.
2. Slice half the onions finely.
3. Grind remaining onions with turmeric, chilli powder, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions till crisp and brown. Remove and drain.
5. In the... - 46.0325
Prawn And Tomato Platter
1. Drain juices from canned tomatoes; finely dice tomatoes and reserve juice for other recipes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, pout together diced tomatoes and onions; cover pan and simmer over low heat for 5... - 45.9984
Spiced Prawns With Tomatoes
1) Into a large frying pan, heat some oil and sautÃ© the sliced onions till soft and golden
2) Using a pestle and mortar pound the spices
3) Add garlic to the spices
4) Add the spices to the onion and stir well till everything is just heat through
5)... - 45.8534
Stir Fried Prawns With Mange Tout
1. To prepare the prawns shell and de-vein them, mix with a pinch of the salt,-egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Top and tail the mange-tout and cut the carrot into small, thin slices about the same size as the mange-tout.
3. Heat a wok... - 45.797
Sole With Prawns
Wash and dry the fish.
Divide half the prawns between the fish fillets, season to taste, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof casserole.
Cover with the fish stock, made by simmering the fish bones and stock in a little water.
Add the spices and lemon... - 45.7624
1) In a large saucepan, saute the shallots in butter until soft but not brown.
2) Stir in the flour and cook over a low heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour in the milk, stir constantly and cook until the soup comes to a boil and slightly thickened.
4)... - 45.6906
1. Wash the prawns well. Shell and devein. Parboil the prawns in salt and water till dry and keep aside.
2. Grind ingredients 4 to 8 and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds.
4. Add ingredients 11 to 16 and fry till the onions turn golden... - 45.5822
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 45.4719
Hair Pin Prawns
1) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
2) Cut down the back of each prawn and remove intestinal tract.
3) Flatten prawns open and marinate with bicarbonate soda, salt and sesame oil for 20 minutes.
4) Cut the mustard green... - 45.3976
Prawn Shrimp Provencale
1.In a pan, heat butter and saute onion and garlic.
2.Add cornflour along with tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
3.Add stock and let the mixture boil.
5.Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, white wine and prawns and cook for... - 45.3626
Prawn And Saffron Risotto
Bring the fish stock to the boil in a large saucepan and keep at a simmer.
Heat another large saucepan and add the olive oil.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chillies, thyme and bay leaves, and cook until the onion is soft but without colour.
Add the rice and cook... - 45.1668
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.1535
Coral And Jade Prawns
1) Wash, skin and de-vein the prawns.
2) Using a sharp knife make a small slit through bottom of prawn.
3) Wash broccoli, separate florets. Keep a length of tender green stalk on each piece.
Slice large florets with knife, cutting through the... - 45.1085
1. In a bowl of ice cold water, soak celery slices to make them crisp.
2. Wash thoroughly and pat dry salad greens.
3. Tear large leaves in 2-3 pieces and transfer to a bowl along with pine nuts or walnuts.
4. Then, peel and slice a... - 45.1048
Prawn Chilli Fry
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Stir-fry onions in the wok until soft and golden.
3. Add chillies, ginger, chilli powder, turmeric and salt to taste.
4. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add prawns and stir-fry for about 3 minutes until all the... - 45.0007
1. Start by peeling the prawns, but reserve 6 prawns for garnish with just the body shell removed
2. In a pan, place the shells with the sole bones and trimmings, add 4 pints of water, lemon rind, bay leaf, parsley stalks and... - 44.9639
1) Prepare the prawn paste first.
2) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
3) Remove intestinal tract.
4) Process prawns in a blender for a few seconds with the diced pork fat.
5) Add all other prawn paste ingredients and process... - 44.7295
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
2) Dice the potatoes.
3) Add prawns and combine with the potatoes.
4) Add dressing to blend with the potato mixture.
5) Line a plate with lettuce to pile the... - 44.5047
Herbed Tagliatelle With Prawn Skewers
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Meanwhile, put the prawns in a bowl and add garlic, chillies, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
Season to taste.
Mix well, then thread five prawns onto each... - 44.4411
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Ramekins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the onion, garlic; fry gently until soft.
3. Stir in the flour, tomatoes, tomato puree (paste), salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes,... - 44.4275
Prawns Tomato Stir Fry
Prawns & Tomato Stir Fry... Simply Delicious and my favourite!!!
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 44.2608
Stir Fry Prawns
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this stir fry prawns recipe. This dish is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this stir fry prawns recipe. - 44.192
Prawn And Tomato Medley
Peel all but three of the fresh prawns.
Drain and dry the canned or frozen prawns.
Turn all the peeled prawns in the beaten egg, then toss in the breadcrumbs.
Peel and quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and juice (these can be added to soups or stews) and... - 44.1696
Tiger Prawns Peri Peri
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter in a sauce pan and saute the apples until soft.
Sprinkle with the flour and curry and continue to cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the apple juice and chicken broth, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the cream and marmalade, and... - 44.0729
Sweet 'n' Sour Prawns Meatless
1) In a cloth, cover the tofu to remove excess moisture.
2) Slice them into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
3) In a wok, heat oil and quickly sauté garlic, onion, and pepper in it.
4) Stir in tofu and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Mix in tomato, sugar,... - 43.9526
1) Wash the raw prawns, shuck, and clean them.
2) Place them into boiling salted water, lower the heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes; drain well and cool.
3) In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients to make the sauce; coat the... - 43.889
Bisque Of Crayfish Or Prawns
In work bowl roughly chop the carrot, onion and herbs.
Saute in the butter.
If using whole crayfish, split the crayfish into halves, remove the coral, the creamy parts and the liquid, squeeze through a sieve and reserve.
Add the split crayfish (or fresh... - 43.8486
1. Onto wooden skewers, threat the prawns and arrange them in a frying pan.
2. Pour over them the rum and pineapple juice and sprinkle garlic, chilli sauce, coriander and Cajun seasoning and let it marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. Set the frying... - 43.7136
Quick Prawn Savory
1) In a bowl, combine onion, pepper, celery and butter and mix well.
2) Cook the contents for about 3 minutes (cover the dish).
3) Add corn flour and stir it in well along with tomatoes, sugar, herbs and seasonings.
4) Cover the dish and cook for... - 43.7022
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils in advance.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute onion with garlic for around 5 minutes.
3) Add to the pan tomatoes with... - 43.5439
1) Remove the shell and clean prawns.
2) Remove their vein and drain on a paper towel after rinsing well.
3) Mix together rest of the ingredients.
4) In a 13 x 9" pyrex dish, arrange the prawns, covering with marinade.
5) Place them in... - 43.5339
1) Wash and clean prawns.
2) Take off the shell except at the tail and take out the main vein.
3) Prepare rempah with lemon juice as much required to make it moist.
4) Add pinch salt and sugar.
5) Marinate prawns in rempah for at least... - 43.5206
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils, to be used in cooking.
2) In a heavy frying pan, melt the butter over low flame. ... - 43.4027
Prawns (shrimp) With Vegetables
Prawns (Shrimp) With Vegetables is a deleicious seafood dish that can be out together easily. The amazing blend of flavors and the succulent shrimp pieces accentuate the wholesome taste of this dish. Serve the Prawns (Shrimp) With Vegetables for supper on a... - 43.3331
Prawns Peasant-Style has a lovely taste. Prawns Peasant-Style gets its taste from seafood cooked with tomatoes and flavored with white wine. Prawns Peasant-Style is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 43.326
Prawn Dim Sum
Prawn Dim Sum is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Prawn Dim Sum; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 43.2142
New Orleans Tiger Prawns
Heat the oil in a large sauce pan.
Saute the onion, celery and green pepper until tender.
Add the tomatoes and seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and simmer gently until the desired thickness has been achieved (about 4 hours).
Add the green onion and... - 43.2116
Sweet And Sour Prawns
1) Wash and clean the prawns.
2)Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 4 minutes.
3) Heat oil and stir in prawns for, cover and cook for 4 minutes on power, ensure to stir frequently.
4) Set the prawns aside and reserve the... - 42.9711
Sweet And Sour Tiger Prawns
1. To prepare the prawns, shell and de-vein them and mix with the salt, egg white and thick cornflour paste.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil and deep-fry the prawns in warm oil for about 30-40 seconds, remove and drain.
3. Wipe the... - 42.9644
1) Take a saucepan and heat oil. Add garlic and saute for few seconds.
2) Pour wine and tomato puree and simmer for about 2-3 minutes. Now, add prawns and cook for 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Take a blender or a food processor and pour the... - 42.955
1) In a microwavable container, add in butter, onion, green pepper and celery.
2) Cover the container and cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Add in cornflour, tomatoes with its juices, sugar, herbs, salt and pepper.
4) Cover once again and microwave for... - 42.9456
Prawn And Grapefruit Salad
1. In a shallow pan, place prawns and sprinkle chives, wine vinegar and tarragon on top; let it marinate for 45 minutes.
2. Peel grapefruit and separate segments.
3. Cut tomato into thin slices.
4. Shred lettuce leaf.
5. In a plate, line... - 42.8861
Skewer the prawns with bamboo skewers along the underside of the prawn.
In a large pot, bring to a boil the water, wine, lemon, onion, celery and seasonings.
Place the skewered shrimp into boiling liquid.
Remove the shrimp once they float.
Drop them into ice... - 42.8796
Spicy Singapore Prawns
BRING A LARGE PAN of water to a boil, add the bean thread noodles, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 cup of the vinegar with the sugar and water in a large bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Drain the cooked noodles, add... - 42.8468
1. Shell, de-vein and wash prawns and boil adding chilli powder, turmeric and salt in just enough water, to cook.
2. Blanch tomatoes, remove skin and slice.
3. Grind garlic and ginger into a smooth paste.
4. Chop onions. Powder fennel.
5. Heat fat, add... - 42.8228
Crevettes En Amour
Peel, devein and butterfly the tiger prawns.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) of butter, brush over shrimp, sprinkle with paprika and place on a baking sheet.
Bake prawns in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Melt the remaining butter... - 42.8151
1. To prepare the prawns shell them but leave the tails on.
2. Split each prawn in half, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
3. In a bowl mix salt, pepper, light soy sauce and Chinese rice wine and keep aside.
4. Dip the prawns in... - 42.7012
Prawn (shrimp) Balls
Prawn (Shrimp) Balls are a favorite for my family and for me too. They are easy to make and the crispy fried prawns are so tasty you will keep making them. Try this Prawn (Shrimp) Balls for your weekend dinner, - 42.6905
Kung Po Prawns
Kung Po Prawns is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious seafood recipe; I bet this Kung Po Prawns will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 42.624
1. Shell and clean the prawns thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry.
3. Sprinkle prawns with some salt and set them aside for 15 minutes.
4. Bring 3 cups water to boil
5. Add prawns and boil further for 3 minutes.
6. Remove prawns from heat,... - 42.5753
Prawns With Vegetables
1. Place the chopped coriander, salt, green chillies, lemon juice and oil in a food processor or blender and process for a few seconds.
2. Remove the paste from the processor and transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the peeled prawns to the paste and stir to... - 42.5732
Iron Plate Sizzled Prawns
1. To prepare the prawns shell and de-vein them and mix with a pinch of salt, the egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Top and tail the mange-tout or cut the other green vegetables into thin slices.
3. Cut the carrot into thin slices.
4.... - 42.4522
Charcoal Grilled Prawns
Place a muslin tea towel into a colander over a large bowl.
Pour in the yogurt and allow it to drain for at least two hours.
Combine the lime juice with 1 teaspoon of the salt and add the prawns (or shrimp); stir, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Drain and... - 42.0117
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash well.
2. Heat oil. Add Sliced onions and fry.
3. Add prawns and saute till nearly dry. Grind spices with half the grated coconut.
4. Add finely ground spices and fry for a few minutes longer.
5. Add about 500 ml. of... - 41.7118
Sweet And Sour Prawns
This Sweet And Sour Prawns is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Sweet And Sour Prawns with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 41.574
Apply salt and turmeric on the prawns.
Grind in vinegar all the whole spices.
Heat 4 tblsps oil and add the onions, ginger and garlic.
Fry to a light golden colour.
Add the prawns and cook till dry.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook over a slow fire till... - 41.5542
1) Shell the prawns and finely chop them.
2) In a small bowl, beat the butter until light and creamy.
3) Beat in the cream cheese; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, garlic and lemon juice.
5) Beat in the chopped... - 41.5361
Shell the prawns, cut them in half lengthways and remove the black intestinal vein.
Wash and dry.
Heat the oil in a wok until it begins to smoke, then add the ginger to flavour the oil.
Remove after 30 seconds.
Combine 2 tablespoons cornfour, the salt,... - 41.4902
1. Get the shelled raw prawns from the markets that have proper tails.
2. Devein prawns and dry well. Press to flatten them slightly.
3. In a bowl, sift flour and salt to make a well in the centre. Pour in water and oil. Stir to mix... - 41.4748
These Tandoori prawns taste yummy ! Oven fresh prawns make terrific appetizers ! Try out these Tandoori Prawns and let me know if you like them ! - 41.446
Prawns With Spinach
1. Place the prawns (shrimp) in a bowl of cold water and set aside to defrost thoroughly.
2. Drain the can of spinach puree, if using.
3. Using a sharp knife, cut the tomatoes into slices and set aside.
4. Heat the oil in a large frying pan (skillet). Add the... - 41.4456
1. Wash prawns, shell and devein.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 1 to 6.
3. In an earthernware vessel, mix the ground ingredients with cocum, a few of the curry leaves, water and salt.
4. Immerse and cook prawns until soft with 1 tsp ginger. When the curry is... - 41.3973
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines and wash in several rinses of water. Boil potatoes, peel and quarter.
2. Grind spices using vinegar. Smear oyer prawns and keep aside for 1-2 hours.
3. Heat oil. Fry sliced onions. Remove.
4. Fry prawns. Add remaining... - 41.2599
Fresh Salmon With Prawns
Put the salmon in a large buttered ovenproof dish with the other ingredients.
Cover with a lid, or foil, and cook at 325Â°F, Gas Mark 3 for about 45 minutes, basting frequently.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the dish, basting occasionally.
When... - 41.0942
Udang Masak Lemak Rejang Prawns
1) In a mortar, add shallots, garlic, chilies, peppercorns, and the turmeric leaf.
2) Pound all the ingredients together.
3) In the saucepan, add all the ingredients bring to simmering point.
4) Take off from heat as the gravy thickens.
5)... - 41.0282
Fish And Prawn Bisque
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the tomatoes, with their juice, and the lemon juice.
Add the bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to... - 40.9247
Wash and shell the prawns but leave the tail pieces attached so that they will be easier to hold.
Split them in half lengthways and discard the black intestinal vein.
Dry the prawns thoroughly and toss them in the salt, wine, spring onion and ginger and 1... - 40.9136
Spicy King Prawns
Devein prawns, wash thoroughly and drain well.
Sprinkle with salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Mix spice paste into prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add prawns with their marinade and cook for about 3 minutes... - 40.9108
In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp become firm and turn pink.
Immerse in cold water to stop cooking.
Remove shells; devein, if desired.
In a large bowl, combine shelled shrimp and... - 40.8679
Grind onions, green chillies and ginger to a paste.
Grind separately garlic and all the dry spices to a paste.
Heat oil add onions and fry till brown.
Add garlic paste and fry till a nice aroma comes out of it.
Add prawns- and cook till dry.
Add tomatoes and... - 40.8494
1) Remove the shell, devein and clean the prawns.
2) Thinly slice the mushrooms and finely chop the spring onions.
3) Keep ready 4 individual cups, bowls or ramekins.
4) Whisk eggs, add water and a dash of soy sauce and pepper.
5) Ladle... - 40.8317
Prawn Stuffed Zucchini
Blanch the zucchini in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and cool quickly.
Halve lengthways, scoop out the flesh and chop.
Arrange the shells in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and shallots and cook gently for 5... - 40.8129
Prawn Recipes By Category