- » Prawn
Prawn is a seafood that is found both in fresh as well as sea water. Prawns are basically a most popular variety of shellfish. The list of seafood recipes is incomplete without prawn recipes. Prawn recipes can be ... More »
Quick Bacon Wrapped Prawns
The wrapped prawns is a refined and tempting appetizer, ready in just a few minutes... seeing is believing! - 128.153
Feeling Stressed: Pesto Prawns & Melon Kebabs
Do you have an exam coming up? A presentation at work? Life in general STRESSING you out?! Well never fear - there's a meal for that! Join me as I make Homemade Pesto Prawns & some deliciously sweet Melon Kebabs. While you're at it, find out how and why this... - 116.094
Gingery Strawberry Prawn
Strawberries are a marvellous fruit, but have you ever thought how would they taste with prawns. Well, the dish is absolutely fantastic and the color and the appeal of the dish is exciting. Don't go be my words, just watch the video and be sure of it. - 112.6
Chinese Stir Fried Prawns
Seafood recipes are quite popular in various cuisnes and China is one of them. Here is one interesting stir fried prawn recipe from China which is also known as Kam Heong prawns. Watch how the chefs make these juicy prawns… - 109.248
Sweet And Spicy Schezuan Prawns
How about a quick sweet and spicy stir fry of prawns for a change! The dish brings you a blend of sweet and the hint of spice together! See the video and try this recipe! - 106.8
You have got to try these easy prawns.
Really quick and so tasty! - 106.685
Garlic Prawn / Shrimp Skewers
1. For marinade, in a jug add olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, pepper, salt, and paprika. Whisk well.
2. In a baking dish, put the prawns and pour marinade on top. Stir to coat well. Cover and pop it in refrigerator for 20-30 minutes... - 106.457
Chef Sisha Ortúzar's Roasted Prawns With Salsa Verde
Using Breville’s Smart Oven and Sous Chef, Chef Sisha Ortuzar of Riverpark in NYC created one of his favorite seasonal recipes. It is easy and quick!
This salsa verde features the unique herbs we’re growing at Riverpark Farm—especially red amaranth,... - 105.539
1. In a large mixing bowl, sift corn flour, and plain flour.
2. Add baking powder and baking soda to it.
3. Throw salt and lightly beaten egg.
4. Add water and ice cubes in it. Stir to incorporate. Do not over mix.
5. In a frying pan, heat oil. Dip... - 104.234
Betty's Vermicelli And Spicy Prawns
1. In a gallon-sized plastic freezer bag, add olive oil, garlic salt, and red pepper sauce. Shake and mix well.
2. Drop prawns in plastic and press to coat evenly. Seal the bag and let it marinate overnight.
3. Follow package directions... - 104.101
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 103.061
Spicy Prawns In Schezwan Style
Sea food lovers should surely try this recipe. It is one of the most tastiest seafood dish. Chef Caroline gives us a step by step directions on how to make this yummy seafood dish. Do check out the video. - 102.92
Malaysian Chili Prawns
1. Trim the feelers , leaving the heads and shells of prawn.
2. In food processor or mortar and pestle, grind ginger until fine.
3. Into a sieve, transfer the mixture and extract as much ginger juice as possible.
4. In a large bowl, add prawns,... - 101.567
Grilled Prawns Over Pineapple Rice
Succulent, marinated prawns are grilled and then set over a sweet and savoury pineapple rice. This is restaurant quality eating at its best! - 100.432
Plank Road Garlic Butter Prawns
1. Clean prawns, devein, and split them from the middle.
2. In a small bowl, combine garlic, butter, and green onion. Mix well.
3. Fill prawns with the mixture.
4. Preheat grill to high, and place planks, inside down on it. Heat them up on both... - 93.7518
Golden Fried Prawns In A Spicy Sauce
Prawns for a great appetizer? Ching's secret sauces are really convenient to use. Just add in, and in minutes you got yourself a Chinese dish. Here is a simple recipe showing you how to make a delicious appetizer. Watch chef Vikas as he prepares this dish. - 89.2789
Prawn And Avocado Cocktail In An Avocado Skin
This prawn cocktail recipe uses prawns and avocado and is served in an avocado skin. If looking for recipes for prawn cocktail, this prawn avocado is great served with triangles of brown bread and butter. - 87.6155
Coconut Crumbed Crispy Prawns
For those who like their prawns crispy, this coconut crumbed crispy prawns will prove to be a delectable surprise. Follow the simple steps in this video to make a sumptuous appetizer. - 85.8996
Prawns In Mild Garlic Sauce
Want to know of a recipe that will yield a yummy dish that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then you must watch this video. Watch to know more! - 85.1044
Asian Style Prawn Stir Fry
You will be surprised to see how addition or expulsion of a few ingredients can turn your prawn stir-fry from a total decadent treat to yummy low-fat meal. This video details how to prepare yummy prawn stir-fry at home. You can devour it as it is or relish it... - 82.9023
Beijing Style Prawns
Quick Chinese cooking? Here is Chef Vikas of Ching’s Secret recipe showing you how to prepare a quick Beijing style prawns in just a few minutes! A great recipe when you need to plate out something fast. - 82.0987
Prawn And Avocado Cocktail
This prawn cocktail recipe uses prawns and avocado and is served in a glass. If looking for recipes for prawn cocktail, this prawn avocado is great served with triangles of brown bread and butter. - 78.7319
Prawn rissois is a fried prawn recipe. Prepared with seasonings and spiced with nutmeg, the prawns are coated in egg mix and breaded with crumbs. Deep fried and served with a dip or sauce of choice, it makes a great side or appetizer for parties. - 48.2092
1. Start by peeling the prawns, but reserve 6 prawns for garnish with just the body shell removed
2. In a pan, place the shells with the sole bones and trimmings, add 4 pints of water, lemon rind, bay leaf, parsley stalks and... - 47.681
1. Slice fresh chillies diagonally into thin rings
2. Rinse sliced chillies under cold running water to remove the seeds.
3. Pat dry chillies with kitchen paper.
4. In a jug, mix corn flour with 1 tablespoon of stock or water, then add the... - 47.5907
Hot And Sour Prawns In Seaweed Nests
1. Pre-heat the grill. Peel the prawns, leave the tails intact.
2. Cut the chilli in half, and chop finely, discarding the seeds. Crush the garlic. Put both in a shallow non-metallic dish and add the lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, coriander... - 47.5175
Jumbo Prawns With Tricolor Vegetables
Marinate the prawns in olive oil,salt and pepper.
Cut the bellpepper and tomato into small dices.
Cut the mushroom into half and slice.
For the foam:
In a sauce pan,sauté onion and garlic in butter.Add in roughly cut fennel and sauté.Pour the milk and allow... - 47.0385
1) Make a paste of chillies, coriander seeds, mint, coriander leaves, ginger, garlic and cashews. Mix this paste with curd and salt.
2) Marinate prawns in this mixture and leave it for 30 minutes.
3) Soak saffron for 10 minutes and crush... - 46.9005
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream
Prawns With Corn Charlotte And Saffron Cream is a yummy dish that combine two of my favorite ingredients - prawns and corn. This delicious dish will be an instant success no matter where or when it is served, try this simple Prawns With Corn Charlotte And... - 46.8163
1) In a large saucepan, saute the shallots in butter until soft but not brown.
2) Stir in the flour and cook over a low heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Pour in the milk, stir constantly and cook until the soup comes to a boil and slightly thickened.
4)... - 46.8156
Spiced Prawns In Coconut
1. In a bowl, mix all the spices together.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste
3. Stir in the vinegar and mix to a paste.
4. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add onion and garlic and stir-fry gently until soft and golden brown.
6.... - 46.6841
This is one of my personal favourite and this is the one which made me confident in my cooking ..Off-course thanks to my amma ...I guaranty about this recipe, if u make with exact quantity ,u are going to get a fantastic prawns roast and u will love it... - 46.5344
Paperwrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns
Paper-Wrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare side dish recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Paper-Wrapped And Deep Fat Fried Prawns; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments... - 46.4822
Sweet 'n' Sour Prawns Meatless
1) In a cloth, cover the tofu to remove excess moisture.
2) Slice them into 1" (2.5 cm) cubes.
3) In a wok, heat oil and quickly sauté garlic, onion, and pepper in it.
4) Stir in tofu and sauté for 1 minute.
5) Mix in tomato, sugar,... - 46.3171
Bisque Of Crayfish Or Prawns
In work bowl roughly chop the carrot, onion and herbs.
Saute in the butter.
If using whole crayfish, split the crayfish into halves, remove the coral, the creamy parts and the liquid, squeeze through a sieve and reserve.
Add the split crayfish (or fresh... - 46.2576
Prawns In Shells
Clean prawns and retain shells.
Make slight incision along back of each prawn.
Beat lightly with flat end of cleaver.
Fill and cover with ground masala and place inside shells.
Keep aside for two hours, sprinkled with salt, turmeric and chilli powders.
Heat... - 46.1046
Quick Prawn Savory
1) In a bowl, combine onion, pepper, celery and butter and mix well.
2) Cook the contents for about 3 minutes (cover the dish).
3) Add corn flour and stir it in well along with tomatoes, sugar, herbs and seasonings.
4) Cover the dish and cook for... - 45.9178
Prawns Peasant-Style has a lovely taste. Prawns Peasant-Style gets its taste from seafood cooked with tomatoes and flavored with white wine. Prawns Peasant-Style is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 45.845
Hair Pin Prawns
1) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
2) Cut down the back of each prawn and remove intestinal tract.
3) Flatten prawns open and marinate with bicarbonate soda, salt and sesame oil for 20 minutes.
4) Cut the mustard green... - 45.8086
1. Wash the prawns well. Shell and devein. Parboil the prawns in salt and water till dry and keep aside.
2. Grind ingredients 4 to 8 and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Splutter mustard seeds.
4. Add ingredients 11 to 16 and fry till the onions turn golden... - 45.7503
1. Onto wooden skewers, threat the prawns and arrange them in a frying pan.
2. Pour over them the rum and pineapple juice and sprinkle garlic, chilli sauce, coriander and Cajun seasoning and let it marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
3. Set the frying... - 45.6435
1) Prepare the prawn paste first.
2) Peel the prawns, discarding heads, tails and shells.
3) Remove intestinal tract.
4) Process prawns in a blender for a few seconds with the diced pork fat.
5) Add all other prawn paste ingredients and process... - 45.5836
Curled Prawns Steamed With Five Shreds
1) Skin the prawns keeping the tail intact.
2) Reserve the heads.
3) Squeeze out water from mushrooms and take out stems. Chop the caps.
4) Cut the centre backs of the prawns deep to allow prawns to be pressed out flat.
5) Take out the dark... - 45.4547
Spicy Singapore Prawns
BRING A LARGE PAN of water to a boil, add the bean thread noodles, and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine 1 cup of the vinegar with the sugar and water in a large bowl and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Drain the cooked noodles, add... - 45.4393
Prawn Shrimp Provencale
1.In a pan, heat butter and saute onion and garlic.
2.Add cornflour along with tomato puree and cook for 2 minutes.
3.Add stock and let the mixture boil.
5.Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes, salt, pepper, white wine and prawns and cook for... - 45.4125
1. Shell and clean the prawns thoroughly.
2. Drain and pat dry.
3. Sprinkle prawns with some salt and set them aside for 15 minutes.
4. Bring 3 cups water to boil
5. Add prawns and boil further for 3 minutes.
6. Remove prawns from heat,... - 45.3043
Stir Fried Prawns With Mange Tout
1. To prepare the prawns shell and de-vein them, mix with a pinch of the salt,-egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Top and tail the mange-tout and cut the carrot into small, thin slices about the same size as the mange-tout.
3. Heat a wok... - 44.9963
Herbed Tagliatelle With Prawn Skewers
Cook the pasta in a saucepan of salted boiling water according to packet instructions, until al dente.
Meanwhile, put the prawns in a bowl and add garlic, chillies, and 1 tbsp olive oil.
Season to taste.
Mix well, then thread five prawns onto each... - 44.9949
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils, to be used in cooking.
2) In a heavy frying pan, melt the butter over low flame. ... - 44.9272
Prawn Dim Sum
Prawn Dim Sum is a mouth watering side dish recipe. Try this Prawn Dim Sum; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 44.8652
Spiced Prawns With Tomatoes
1) Into a large frying pan, heat some oil and sautÃ© the sliced onions till soft and golden
2) Using a pestle and mortar pound the spices
3) Add garlic to the spices
4) Add the spices to the onion and stir well till everything is just heat through
5)... - 44.8414
Coral And Jade Prawns
1) Wash, skin and de-vein the prawns.
2) Using a sharp knife make a small slit through bottom of prawn.
3) Wash broccoli, separate florets. Keep a length of tender green stalk on each piece.
Slice large florets with knife, cutting through the... - 44.6519
Prawns (shrimp) With Vegetables
Prawns (Shrimp) With Vegetables is a deleicious seafood dish that can be out together easily. The amazing blend of flavors and the succulent shrimp pieces accentuate the wholesome taste of this dish. Serve the Prawns (Shrimp) With Vegetables for supper on a... - 44.5962
1. In a bowl of ice cold water, soak celery slices to make them crisp.
2. Wash thoroughly and pat dry salad greens.
3. Tear large leaves in 2-3 pieces and transfer to a bowl along with pine nuts or walnuts.
4. Then, peel and slice a... - 44.5596
Stir Fry Prawns
Do you want to impress your guests, and then there would be no better option than this stir fry prawns recipe. This dish is so delicious that your guests would be obsessed by it. So do not procrastinate, try this stir fry prawns recipe. - 44.4225
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines. Wash thoroughly.
2. Slice half the onions finely.
3. Grind remaining onions with turmeric, chilli powder, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat fat. Fry sliced onions till crisp and brown. Remove and drain.
5. In the... - 44.3598
1) Wash and clean prawns.
2) Take off the shell except at the tail and take out the main vein.
3) Prepare rempah with lemon juice as much required to make it moist.
4) Add pinch salt and sugar.
5) Marinate prawns in rempah for at least... - 44.3026
Sole With Prawns
Wash and dry the fish.
Divide half the prawns between the fish fillets, season to taste, roll up and place in a buttered ovenproof casserole.
Cover with the fish stock, made by simmering the fish bones and stock in a little water.
Add the spices and lemon... - 44.2849
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils in advance.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute onion with garlic for around 5 minutes.
3) Add to the pan tomatoes with... - 44.1686
Shell the prawns, cut them in half lengthways and remove the black intestinal vein.
Wash and dry.
Heat the oil in a wok until it begins to smoke, then add the ginger to flavour the oil.
Remove after 30 seconds.
Combine 2 tablespoons cornfour, the salt,... - 44.0313
Prawn And Tomato Platter
1. Drain juices from canned tomatoes; finely dice tomatoes and reserve juice for other recipes.
2. Finely dice onion.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, pout together diced tomatoes and onions; cover pan and simmer over low heat for 5... - 44.0034
Charcoal Grilled Prawns
Place a muslin tea towel into a colander over a large bowl.
Pour in the yogurt and allow it to drain for at least two hours.
Combine the lime juice with 1 teaspoon of the salt and add the prawns (or shrimp); stir, and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Drain and... - 43.9082
Fried Pacific Prawns
Cut 2 oz. fresh ginger into thin strips.
Turn them into a bottle and cover with half bottle warm brown sherry.
Leave to infuse, strain and use as directed.
Very well mix together the first 10 ingredients.
Put the prawns into the mixture.
Lift the prawns out... - 43.9031
1) Wash the raw prawns, shuck, and clean them.
2) Place them into boiling salted water, lower the heat, and simmer for about 15 minutes; drain well and cool.
3) In a bowl, combine all the other ingredients to make the sauce; coat the... - 43.8958
1) Remove the shell and clean prawns.
2) Remove their vein and drain on a paper towel after rinsing well.
3) Mix together rest of the ingredients.
4) In a 13 x 9" pyrex dish, arrange the prawns, covering with marinade.
5) Place them in... - 43.7785
1) In a microwavable container, add in butter, onion, green pepper and celery.
2) Cover the container and cook for about 3 minutes.
3) Add in cornflour, tomatoes with its juices, sugar, herbs, salt and pepper.
4) Cover once again and microwave for... - 43.7517
Spicy King Prawns
Devein prawns, wash thoroughly and drain well.
Sprinkle with salt and marinate for 1 hour.
Mix spice paste into prawns and marinate for 30 minutes.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan over moderate heat.
Add prawns with their marinade and cook for about 3 minutes... - 43.705
In a large saucepan, bring lightly salted water to a boil.
Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp become firm and turn pink.
Immerse in cold water to stop cooking.
Remove shells; devein, if desired.
In a large bowl, combine shelled shrimp and... - 43.6476
Prawn Stuffed Zucchini
Blanch the zucchini in boiling salted water for 2 minutes, drain and cool quickly.
Halve lengthways, scoop out the flesh and chop.
Arrange the shells in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and shallots and cook gently for 5... - 43.6431
Sweet And Sour Prawns
1) Wash and clean the prawns.
2)Take a browning dish and preheat on power for 4 minutes.
3) Heat oil and stir in prawns for, cover and cook for 4 minutes on power, ensure to stir frequently.
4) Set the prawns aside and reserve the... - 43.5988
Prawns With Vegetables
1. Place the chopped coriander, salt, green chillies, lemon juice and oil in a food processor or blender and process for a few seconds.
2. Remove the paste from the processor and transfer to a mixing bowl.
3. Add the peeled prawns to the paste and stir to... - 43.425
Prawn Chilli Fry
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Stir-fry onions in the wok until soft and golden.
3. Add chillies, ginger, chilli powder, turmeric and salt to taste.
4. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add prawns and stir-fry for about 3 minutes until all the... - 43.4223
Wash and shell the prawns but leave the tail pieces attached so that they will be easier to hold.
Split them in half lengthways and discard the black intestinal vein.
Dry the prawns thoroughly and toss them in the salt, wine, spring onion and ginger and 1... - 43.3824
Fried Prawns And Pork Fat
Fried Prawns And Pork Fat is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Fried Prawns And Pork Fat recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.3202
These Tandoori prawns taste yummy ! Oven fresh prawns make terrific appetizers ! Try out these Tandoori Prawns and let me know if you like them ! - 43.2964
Prawn And Saffron Risotto
Bring the fish stock to the boil in a large saucepan and keep at a simmer.
Heat another large saucepan and add the olive oil.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chillies, thyme and bay leaves, and cook until the onion is soft but without colour.
Add the rice and cook... - 43.203
Prawn And Tomato Medley
Peel all but three of the fresh prawns.
Drain and dry the canned or frozen prawns.
Turn all the peeled prawns in the beaten egg, then toss in the breadcrumbs.
Peel and quarter the tomatoes, remove the seeds and juice (these can be added to soups or stews) and... - 43.0619
Sweet And Sour Prawns
This Sweet And Sour Prawns is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Sweet And Sour Prawns with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 43.0225
Prawns Tomato Stir Fry
Prawns & Tomato Stir Fry... Simply Delicious and my favourite!!!
Visit my website http://malayali.me for more recipes !!! - 42.9587
Fish And Prawn Bisque
Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes, without browning.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes.
Gradually stir in the tomatoes, with their juice, and the lemon juice.
Add the bouquet garni, and salt and pepper to... - 42.938
Prawn Shrimp And Tomato Ramekins
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4.
2. In a saucepan, melt butter and add the onion, garlic; fry gently until soft.
3. Stir in the flour, tomatoes, tomato puree (paste), salt and pepper.
4. Simmer for about 20 minutes,... - 42.8678
Spiced Deep Fried Prawns
Discard the head and shells from the prawns, leaving the tails attached.
Using a small, sharp knife, carefully slice down the back of each prawn to remove the vein.
Place prawns in a shallow dish and sprinkle with the coriander, cumin, garlic, soy sauce and... - 42.6512
Tiger Prawns Peri Peri
Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) butter in a sauce pan and saute the apples until soft.
Sprinkle with the flour and curry and continue to cook for 2 minutes over low heat.
Add the apple juice and chicken broth, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the cream and marmalade, and... - 42.5756
1) Shell the prawns and finely chop them.
2) In a small bowl, beat the butter until light and creamy.
3) Beat in the cream cheese; blend thoroughly.
4) Stir in the mayonnaise, Tabasco sauce, garlic and lemon juice.
5) Beat in the chopped... - 42.4796
Fresh Salmon With Prawns
Put the salmon in a large buttered ovenproof dish with the other ingredients.
Cover with a lid, or foil, and cook at 325Â°F, Gas Mark 3 for about 45 minutes, basting frequently.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool in the dish, basting occasionally.
When... - 42.4232
Lemony Prawns And Avocado
1. In a bowl mix avocado with the lemon or lime juice .
2. Add 2 tablespoon chives, tomatoes, Tabasco and season to taste.
3. Divide prawns between 12 cocktail glasses or glass bowls.
4. Spoon avocado mixture over the prawns.
5. Mix the fromage... - 42.3978
Individual Prawn Tartlets
1) Preheat oven to 400 degree, Gas Mark 6.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients to make a soft dough and then refrigerate to chill.
3) On al ightly floured surface, roll out the pastry, press the bases well, and chill until firm.
4)... - 42.3531
Kung Po Prawns
Kung Po Prawns is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious seafood recipe; I bet this Kung Po Prawns will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 42.3116
Tandoori Style Prawns
1. Carefully remove the shells from the king prawns (shrimp).
2. Transfer the shelled prawns (shrimp) to a heatproof dish.
3. Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
4. Add the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt, ground coriander, ground cumin, fresh coriander... - 42.2789
Skewer the prawns with bamboo skewers along the underside of the prawn.
In a large pot, bring to a boil the water, wine, lemon, onion, celery and seasonings.
Place the skewered shrimp into boiling liquid.
Remove the shrimp once they float.
Drop them into ice... - 42.1532
Prawn (shrimp) Omelets
Prawn (Shrimp) Omelets is an extremely simple dish. I prepare it for my tots as a snack. You can also serve Prawn (Shrimp) Omelets as an appetizer for your parties. - 42.1502
1. To prepare the prawns shell them but leave the tails on.
2. Split each prawn in half, leaving the tails still firmly attached.
3. In a bowl mix salt, pepper, light soy sauce and Chinese rice wine and keep aside.
4. Dip the prawns in... - 42.1476
Prawns In Creamy Saffron Sauce
Cook peeled potatoes in boiling water until tender.
Put potatoes in baking dish and place in moderate oven 10 minutes or until completely dry.
Remove and mash well: add egg yolks, salt, pepper and nutmeg, mix well.
Place mashed potato in piping... - 42.1239
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with soy sauce and set aside for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the fish pieces with salt and set aside.
Meanwhile, to make the egg mixture, mix the dashi, salt, soy sauce, mono-sodium glutamate to taste and mirin or sherry together.
Pour the... - 42.0792
Crevettes En Amour
Peel, devein and butterfly the tiger prawns.
Melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) of butter, brush over shrimp, sprinkle with paprika and place on a baking sheet.
Bake prawns in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
Melt the remaining butter... - 42.0658
Prawn Recipes By Category