- » Praline
Praline or Pralin is a type of confectionery commonly made using caramel and nuts. The ingredients differ from region to region and depending upon the praline recipe it can be found in brittle, chewy or powdered ... More »
Baked Brie With Macadamia Praline
Baked Brie with macadamia Praline 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Baked Brie w macadamia Praline from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save... - 132.017
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 106.884
Holiday Favorite Praline Tart Sundae
The ultra rich praline tart sundae is hard to resist and makes for a stunning dessert for your holiday guests. In this recipe video, Betty gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to make scrumptious praline tart sundae that not only looks eye-catching, but also... - 105.826
Coffee Praline Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the milk with the granulated sugar, instant coffee and 3 tablespoons of the margarine or butter till the butter has melted.
3) In a greased 6-cups baking... - 47.2252
Praline Filled Peaches With Fresh Plum Coulis
1. Prepare praline by caramelizing the sugar and adding almonds.
2. Pour over a greased surface and allow to harden before crushing. Set aside.
3. Stones plums.
4. Mix all ingredients for coulis in a blender and puree.
5. Chill in the... - 46.953
Maple Praline Cookies
In mixing bowl cream shortening and brown sugar till light.
Beat in egg.
Stir in milk and maple flavoring.
(Mixture will look curdled.) Stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
Add to sugar mixture.
Stir in cereal.
Drop dough from teaspoon onto... - 45.7626
1) In a heavy saucepan, stir all the ingredients for praline powder together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Heat further without stirring until the mixture acquires a dark amber color.
3) Pour the mixture over a lightly buttered cookie sheet... - 45.6323
Baskets Of Chocolate Praline With Mango Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Into a heavy-based saucepan, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water and stir over a high heat until dissolved completely. Boil rapidly until light golden brown, then stir in the nuts and continue... - 44.4071
Maple Praline Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and maple flavoring.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add in the flour.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Stir in the nuts.
7) Arrange... - 44.2047
Chocolate Praline Torte
1)Combine walnuts, vanilla wafer crumbs , brown sugar and butter.
2)Use four ungreased 9-inch round cake pans and sprinkle about 3/4 cup of walnut mixture in each, pressing lightly into pans.
3)As per package directions prepare cake, pour batter over... - 43.1168
Quick Praline Rolls
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into mixing bowl; cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in scalded milk, egg and yeast mix- ture; beat well.
May be stored in refrigerator over-... - 42.9689
Pecaitart With Praline Cream
Roll piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
Place in a 9-inch round tart pan with removable bottom; roll over top of tart pan with a rolling pin to trim excess pastry.
Prick bottom of piecrust with a fork.
Line bottom of piecrust with... - 42.8423
Praline Filled Peaches With Fresh Plum Cordis
1) Prepare praline using the sugar and almonds and set aside.
2) Remove stones from plums and discard.
3) Combine all ingredients for coulis and puree coarsely.
4) Keep the puree to chill.
5) Blanch peaches and peel.
6) Cut peaches in halves.
7)... - 42.5162
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 42.4567
This is a tasty and sumptuous sauce that can be added to the Tahitian Ham dinner. This delightful sauce can make any meal tasty and leave you licking your finger! Try this wonderful Sauce recipe. - 42.0569
Praline Tom Thumb Cabbages
1) Remove any wilted leaves and stem end of Brussels sprouts.
2) Allow the sprouts to be steamed for 20 minutes.
3) In the meantime, in a double boiler, melt butter and blend in sugar.
4) Beat in the cream, blending well and then add in... - 41.825
Praline Banana Tart
1) Take the brown sugar and cornstarch in a double boiler.
2) Add milk and cook over the simmering water.
3) Take away from the heat and mix around 1/4 of hot mixture into the egg yolk.
4) Now add to the remaining hot mixture and mix them well.
5)... - 41.2378
Praline Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) In a 8-inch heavy skillet, add granulated sugar and melt over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Swirl the pan frequently to spread and heat until golden brown. Do not let it brown.
4) Remove from heat.... - 41.0117
Miss Ruth's Praline Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Grease several cookie sheets.
3. On a sheet of waxed paper, sift brown sugar, salt and flour.
4. In a small bowl add egg whites.Beat them till they are stiff but not dry.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold in... - 40.7626
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
Combine... - 40.7537
1) In a small teacup, measure the water, sprinkle in the gelatine and set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucpen, measure the milk, set over low heat and allow to become quite hot.
3) In a basin, crack the egg yolks, add the sugar... - 39.9682
Combine sugars, corn syrup, salt, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook, without stirring, until 236°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball.
Remove from heat and let stand until... - 39.941
1. Line a rectangular baking dish/ pan with wax paper and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom medium sauce pan, combine sugar and milk. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Increase flame and... - 39.9182
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.8559
This praline muffin recipe bring syou the joy of praline in a snacky little bake. Flavored with apple sauce and cinnamon, it has the hidden appeal of crunchy nut halves. A special muffin with a difference, it is fondly called the praline buffin! - 39.6899
Mix sugars, soda, salt, cinnamon, and buttermilk in a large, heavy saucepan; drop in butter.
Insert candy thermometer.
Heat, uncovered, and without stirring over moderately high heat until candy thermometer registers 238° F. or mixture forms a soft ball in... - 39.5356
Caramelize 1 cup of sugar over low heat until just melted.
At the same time, boil 2 cups sugar, milk and white Karo for 3 minutes.
Add caramel syrup to the boiling mixture, stirring rapidly.
Cook to soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, vanilla and... - 39.3713
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention dessert? - 39.3306
Chocolate Praline Pots De Crème
1) Take four, 8 ounce ramekins or custard cups and place them in freezer.
2) Take a small saucepan and scald milk in it.
3) Take a blender and combine, chocolate, eggs, coffee powder, liqueur, and pecan halves (reserving 4 pecan halves... - 38.7163
1) In a saucepan, place together pudding mix, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter or margarine.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Allow to cook, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 238°F on a candy thermometer... - 38.3101
Praline Cheese Cups
Combine first 4 ingredients.
With fork, remove small amount of center from each dessert cup.
Fill centers with cheese mixture.
Arrange pecans atop each.
Chill in freezer 35 minutes.
Before serving, heat together caramel topping and brandy.
Spoon atop dessert... - 38.126
Spicy Praline Delights
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Remove from heat and stir in butter, marshmallows, cinnamon and... - 38.1097
Lightly oil a large sheet of foil, or a marble or formica surface.
Roast the nuts at 200°C/400°F/ Gas Mark 6 for 5-10 minutes until they are golden and shiny.
Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan and dissolve over a medium heat, shaking once or... - 37.829
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230Â°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 37.5425
Pecan Brittle And Praline
1. Take a large heatproof bowl and add the sugar and golden syrup in it.
2. Place in the microwave on high temperature for 4 minutes, uncovered.
3. Add the pecan nuts and butter and cook in the microwave for additional 4 minutes.
4. Sprinkle baking... - 37.3146
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan add sugar and cream. Mix well.
2. Place the pan over medium heat. Boil the ingredients well.Stir using a wooden mixture.
3. Continue cooking. Keep stirring to reach 228F on candy thermometer or check if it spins a 2-inch... - 37.1311
These jumbo pralines are cooked candies made with sugar and cream and filled with pecan nuts. Sugary and sweet , these jumbo pralines are delightful candies that can be stored and served as dessert after any meal. - 36.9759
Orange And Marshmallow Pralines
Place two orange rinds in water to boil.
Remove the inner white skin and chop very fine.
Bring sugar and milk to a hard boil, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Cook to 236 degrees or very soft ball stage.
Remove from fire and add butter, marshmallow... - 36.6386
Wrapped Figs With Praline Butter
1. In a large bowl, tip in the butter, praline and Ricard or any other aniseed flavored spirit
2. Mix well and then tip it into a large bowl to cool
3. Set down four pieces of greaseproof paper that are about 15 cm (6 inch) square on the... - 36.551
1. In 4 qt. glass casserole blend buttermilk, sugar, pecans, salt and butter and microwave at high for 12-14 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
2. Add baking soda, stirring to foam and microwave at high for 1-2 minutes to darken mixture.
3. Whip with... - 36.3335
Praline Recipes By Category