- » Praline
Praline or Pralin is a type of confectionery commonly made using caramel and nuts. The ingredients differ from region to region and depending upon the praline recipe it can be found in brittle, chewy or powdered ... More »
Baked Brie With Macadamia Praline
Baked Brie with macadamia Praline 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Baked Brie w macadamia Praline from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save... - 128.001
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 105.241
Holiday Favorite Praline Tart Sundae
The ultra rich praline tart sundae is hard to resist and makes for a stunning dessert for your holiday guests. In this recipe video, Betty gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to make scrumptious praline tart sundae that not only looks eye-catching, but also... - 104.113
Praline Filled Peaches With Fresh Plum Coulis
1. Prepare praline by caramelizing the sugar and adding almonds.
2. Pour over a greased surface and allow to harden before crushing. Set aside.
3. Stones plums.
4. Mix all ingredients for coulis in a blender and puree.
5. Chill in the... - 48.7112
Coffee Praline Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the milk with the granulated sugar, instant coffee and 3 tablespoons of the margarine or butter till the butter has melted.
3) In a greased 6-cups baking... - 48.5423
Praline Popcorn Crunch
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees centigrade.
2. On a baking sheet, toast pecans in the oven until light brown.
3. In a greased bowl, add popcorn, nuts and set aside.
4. In a saucepan, add sugar, butter, ¼ cup liqueur corn syrup and bring... - 48.2576
Maple Praline Cookies
In mixing bowl cream shortening and brown sugar till light.
Beat in egg.
Stir in milk and maple flavoring.
(Mixture will look curdled.) Stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
Add to sugar mixture.
Stir in cereal.
Drop dough from teaspoon onto... - 47.5202
Maple Praline Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and maple flavoring.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add in the flour.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Stir in the nuts.
7) Arrange... - 46.5896
Baskets Of Chocolate Praline With Mango Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Into a heavy-based saucepan, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water and stir over a high heat until dissolved completely. Boil rapidly until light golden brown, then stir in the nuts and continue... - 45.7481
1) In a heavy saucepan, stir all the ingredients for praline powder together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Heat further without stirring until the mixture acquires a dark amber color.
3) Pour the mixture over a lightly buttered cookie sheet... - 45.6894
Pecaitart With Praline Cream
Roll piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
Place in a 9-inch round tart pan with removable bottom; roll over top of tart pan with a rolling pin to trim excess pastry.
Prick bottom of piecrust with a fork.
Line bottom of piecrust with... - 45.3464
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 44.824
Praline Filled Peaches With Fresh Plum Cordis
1) Prepare praline using the sugar and almonds and set aside.
2) Remove stones from plums and discard.
3) Combine all ingredients for coulis and puree coarsely.
4) Keep the puree to chill.
5) Blanch peaches and peel.
6) Cut peaches in halves.
7)... - 44.4277
Dissolve the yeast in warm water.
Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into a mixing bowl and cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Cool the milk to lukewarm, then stir into flour mixture.
Stir in the egg and yeast and... - 44.3269
Quick Praline Rolls
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into mixing bowl; cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in scalded milk, egg and yeast mix- ture; beat well.
May be stored in refrigerator over-... - 43.5067
Praline Banana Tart
1) Take the brown sugar and cornstarch in a double boiler.
2) Add milk and cook over the simmering water.
3) Take away from the heat and mix around 1/4 of hot mixture into the egg yolk.
4) Now add to the remaining hot mixture and mix them well.
5)... - 43.2565
Butter a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
In pan combine sugar, buttermilk, baking soda, and salt.
Bring mixture to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly .
Cook and stir to soft-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 234°, 10 to 15... - 42.5715
1) In a small teacup, measure the water, sprinkle in the gelatine and set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucpen, measure the milk, set over low heat and allow to become quite hot.
3) In a basin, crack the egg yolks, add the sugar... - 42.5175
Praline Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) In a 8-inch heavy skillet, add granulated sugar and melt over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Swirl the pan frequently to spread and heat until golden brown. Do not let it brown.
4) Remove from heat.... - 42.4685
Praline Tom Thumb Cabbages
1) Remove any wilted leaves and stem end of Brussels sprouts.
2) Allow the sprouts to be steamed for 20 minutes.
3) In the meantime, in a double boiler, melt butter and blend in sugar.
4) Beat in the cream, blending well and then add in... - 42.4354
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. In the oven toast sesame seed for 15 minutes until golden brown.
3. In a 3-quart saucepan cook combining both sugars and cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
4. Wash crystals from side of... - 42.2208
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
Combine... - 42.031
Miss Ruth's Praline Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Grease several cookie sheets.
3. On a sheet of waxed paper, sift brown sugar, salt and flour.
4. In a small bowl add egg whites.Beat them till they are stiff but not dry.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold in... - 41.9926
Caramelize 1 cup of sugar over low heat until just melted.
At the same time, boil 2 cups sugar, milk and white Karo for 3 minutes.
Add caramel syrup to the boiling mixture, stirring rapidly.
Cook to soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, vanilla and... - 41.6617
This praline muffin recipe bring syou the joy of praline in a snacky little bake. Flavored with apple sauce and cinnamon, it has the hidden appeal of crunchy nut halves. A special muffin with a difference, it is fondly called the praline buffin! - 41.5593
Chocolate Praline Torte
1)Combine walnuts, vanilla wafer crumbs , brown sugar and butter.
2)Use four ungreased 9-inch round cake pans and sprinkle about 3/4 cup of walnut mixture in each, pressing lightly into pans.
3)As per package directions prepare cake, pour batter over... - 41.3536
Heat oven to 350° (mod.).
Grease and flour a square pan, 8x8x2".
Melt shortening over low heat.
Remove from heat and blend in brown sugar; cool.
Stir in egg.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix flour, baking powder, and salt; stir in.
Stir in... - 41.3293
Preheat oven to 190°C (375°F).
Roll pastry to .5 cm (1/8 inch) thickness.
Cut into 16 circles 10 cm (4 inches).
Line well-greased muffin cups with pastry.
To make filling: In small mixer bowl, beat soup and cheese until smooth.
Blend in remaining... - 41.0156
Mix sugars, soda, salt, cinnamon, and buttermilk in a large, heavy saucepan; drop in butter.
Insert candy thermometer.
Heat, uncovered, and without stirring over moderately high heat until candy thermometer registers 238° F. or mixture forms a soft ball in... - 40.7952
Spicy Praline Delights
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Remove from heat and stir in butter, marshmallows, cinnamon and... - 40.4756
1. Line a rectangular baking dish/ pan with wax paper and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom medium sauce pan, combine sugar and milk. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Increase flame and... - 39.847
1) In a saucepan, place together pudding mix, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter or margarine.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Allow to cook, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 238°F on a candy thermometer... - 39.8383
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.7416
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention dessert? - 39.729
Praline Cheese Cups
Combine first 4 ingredients.
With fork, remove small amount of center from each dessert cup.
Fill centers with cheese mixture.
Arrange pecans atop each.
Chill in freezer 35 minutes.
Before serving, heat together caramel topping and brandy.
Spoon atop dessert... - 39.2369
Praline Crescent Dessert
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small saucepan, over low heat, melt margarine.
Add brown sugar; cook 2 minutes, stirring continuously.
Add sour cream; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Add cereal, nuts and coconut; stir until evenly... - 39.1818
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan add sugar and cream. Mix well.
2. Place the pan over medium heat. Boil the ingredients well.Stir using a wooden mixture.
3. Continue cooking. Keep stirring to reach 228F on candy thermometer or check if it spins a 2-inch... - 39.1727
Combine sugar, soda, salt, and buttermilk in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Quickly bring to a boil, stirring constantly until mixture looks creamy (210°).
Add butter and nuts, cooking over medium heat, stirring frequently to 230° (soft ball stage).
Remove from... - 39.0621
These jumbo pralines are cooked candies made with sugar and cream and filled with pecan nuts. Sugary and sweet , these jumbo pralines are delightful candies that can be stored and served as dessert after any meal. - 38.8617
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 38.8557
Praline Chocolate Bon Bons
1) In a saucepan, dissolve sugar, cream, and chocolate chips.
2) Heat to 238 degree on a candy thermometer.
3) Remove pan from heat, and then stir in butter and nuts.
4) Take a pastry sheet lined with buttered wax paper, ensure to leave enough space... - 38.7397
Chocolate Praline Pots De Crème
1) Take four, 8 ounce ramekins or custard cups and place them in freezer.
2) Take a small saucepan and scald milk in it.
3) Take a blender and combine, chocolate, eggs, coffee powder, liqueur, and pecan halves (reserving 4 pecan halves... - 38.5328
Orange And Marshmallow Pralines
Place two orange rinds in water to boil.
Remove the inner white skin and chop very fine.
Bring sugar and milk to a hard boil, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Cook to 236 degrees or very soft ball stage.
Remove from fire and add butter, marshmallow... - 38.4807
In a heavy boiler, mix 2 cups of the sugar, Pet milk, butter, salt and vanilla.
Stir over medium flame.
Take remaining 1/2 cup sugar, place in a small heavy skillet and put on heat to melt, stirring constantly.
When this melts, add this to the other mixture... - 38.3116
Mix Milnot, sugar, salt and butter in a 2-1/2-3-quart dish or casserole.
Microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes.
Stir and rotate at 3-minute intervals.
Allow to cool slightly, add vanilla.
Beat until creamy (about 3 minutes).
Stir in pecans.
Drop from... - 38.2557
Combine sugars, corn syrup, salt, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook, without stirring, until 236°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball.
Remove from heat and let stand until... - 38.2024
Lightly oil a large sheet of foil, or a marble or formica surface.
Roast the nuts at 200°C/400°F/ Gas Mark 6 for 5-10 minutes until they are golden and shiny.
Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan and dissolve over a medium heat, shaking once or... - 37.8673
Wrapped Figs With Praline Butter
1. In a large bowl, tip in the butter, praline and Ricard or any other aniseed flavored spirit
2. Mix well and then tip it into a large bowl to cool
3. Set down four pieces of greaseproof paper that are about 15 cm (6 inch) square on the... - 37.552
Lightly oil inside of 4-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, soda, yogurt, and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Wipe off sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry brush dipped in cold water.
Allow... - 37.4172
Chocolate Praline Log
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl with the coffee, brandy, sugar and butter over a medium heat.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool for several minutes.
Stir in the egg yolks well.
Chill the chocolate mixture for 3 hours or until firm enough to... - 37.2058
Pecan Brittle And Praline
1. Take a large heatproof bowl and add the sugar and golden syrup in it.
2. Place in the microwave on high temperature for 4 minutes, uncovered.
3. Add the pecan nuts and butter and cook in the microwave for additional 4 minutes.
4. Sprinkle baking... - 37.2035
Fresh Coconut Pralines
Mix sugar and coconut milk and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into very cold water (240Â°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour onto a wet platter and let stand until lukewarm.
Add vanilla... - 37.0937
Coconut Praline Sauce
Heat butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Add coconut and stir frequently until golden brown.
Remove coconut and set aside.
Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt to butter in saucepan; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles... - 37.078
1. In a saucepan, add water, butter and bring to a boil, add brown sugar and confectioner-'s sugar and continue to boil for one minute, remove from heat.
2. Add vanilla and pecans and stir till the mixture begins to thicken.
3. Once the... - 36.8896
Yogurt Praline Nuts
To Make in Microwave: Do not double the recipe.
If you don't have a microwavesafe candy thermometer, fill a small bowl with ice water.
In a 3-quart microwavesafe bowl, stir together sugars, yogurt, and a dash of salt until smooth and brown sugar is free of... - 36.7798
1) In 2-quart, heavy saucepan, combine sugars and cream.
2) Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon.
3) Keep on cooking, stirring occasionally, to 228F on candy thermometer, or until syrup spins a 2-inch... - 36.5339
Cut squash in half and remove strings and seeds.
Place squash cut-side down in Deep Dish Baker.
Microwave on High 15 to 17 minutes or until tender.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop pecans with Food Chopper.
Combine pecans, brown sugar and... - 36.5199
Pineapple And Praline Diamonds
Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 36.3961
Mix the custard powder in 1/2 teacup of cold milk Put the rest of the milk to boil with the sugar.
When the milk starts boiling, add the custard powder gradually and cook for 2 minutes.
Cool the mixture.
Add the vanilla essence.
Prepare the ice-cream in an... - 36.3206
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce has a fine taste. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce gets its taste from cornstarch mixed with peaches and topped with walnuts. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 36.2268
1. In 4 qt. glass casserole blend buttermilk, sugar, pecans, salt and butter and microwave at high for 12-14 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
2. Add baking soda, stirring to foam and microwave at high for 1-2 minutes to darken mixture.
3. Whip with... - 36.0765
Mix sugars, buttermilk, baking soda and salt in a heavy, deep pan, and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Boil over moderate heat until thermometer registers 240Ã‚Â° F. or until mixture forms soft balls in cold water.
Remove from heat, and stir... - 36.0423
Combine brown sugar, cream and salt in a large, heavy saucepan.
Place over moderate heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Cover pan and boil mixture for 3 minutes; remove lid and continue cooking without stirring until mixture reaches soft ball stage, or... - 35.971
1. Peel bananas, slice in half crosswise, then slice in half lengthwise and set aside.
2. In a large skillet combine frosting and cinnamon and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until frosting melts.
3. Add bananas and cook 3 minutes,... - 35.9646
Chocolate Praline Torte
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Sprinkle about 3/4 cup of walnut mixture in each of 4 ungreased 9-inch round cake pans, pressing lightly into pans.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour batter over walnut mixture in prepared pans.
Bake at... - 35.9583
Creamy Praline Patties
Creamy praline patties are made with sugar and butter and creamed together with light cream and pecan nuts. Cooked over heat and dropped on wzwd sheets, the creamy praline patties are best served with caramel sauce or just by themselves. - 35.376
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, add sugar, milk, butter and corn syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
3) Fold in pecans and cook by occasional stirring, for some time until the mixture turns into a soft-ball stage (234°).
4) Remove... - 35.274
In a saucepan, mix honey, buttermilk, soda, and salt.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Add butter and continue to cook, frequently stirring until mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water or reaches 234° F. (see Basic Procedure for Testing... - 35.1218
Peach Praline Cobbler
1 In a kettle combine the peaches, the 1 cup granulated sugar, the water, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Transfer to a 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
2 Meanwhile, for filling, stir together the brown sugar and melted... - 35.0023
Praline Ice-cream Puffs
Here’s a great do-ahead dessert that’s sure to please the kids as well as the adults! - 34.7262
New Orleans Pralines
1) On two large baking sheets, spreads wax paper.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter, cream, sugar and brown sugar over high flame.
3) Let the mixture come to a boil before adding in the pecan pieces, Let the mixture come to boil once more before removing... - 34.6424
1. In a saucepan, add buttermilk, baking soda, salt and granulated sugar and boil until sugars are dissolved, continue to cook stirring frequently, add butter and keep stirring for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Add pecans halves and stir till... - 34.4114
Cook all ingredients, except nuts, to soft ball stage (236° F.).
Add chopped nuts.
Beat until stiff and creamy.
When mixture is stiff, drop rapidly from a spoon onto a buttered sheet in patties about 4 inches in diameter.
Press pecan halves into top of... - 34.376
Mix the syrup, confectioners' sugar, evaporated milk, salt, and butter in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to boiling; set a candy thermometer in place.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thermometer registers 234°F.
Remove from heat; remove... - 34.1177
Combine sugar, water and vinegar.
Cook to soft ball stage (236°).
Add butter and nuts.
Remove from heat.
Beat until mixture starts to thicken.
Drop from teaspoon onto waxed paper.
Cool. - 34.0566
Vanilla Flavored Easy Pecan Pralines
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water; heat 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by... - 33.986
Pears Praline With Strawberry Coulis
1. Peel pears, leaving stalk intact. Combine strawberries, water, sugar and cinnamon stick in large bowl, cook on HIGH for seven minutes or until syrup comes to the boil. Stir twice during first two minutes of cooking.
2. Place pears upright in syrup, cover... - 33.9046
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, and milk in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn the heat to low and continue stirring until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water forms a soft... - 33.7667
Chocolate Praline Buttons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread 1/2 cup pecans evenly on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan. Bake, stirring once or twice, until lightly browned and
fragrant, 5-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Chop coarsely.
3. In a large bowl, cream bu - 33.6898
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in heavy saucepan; stir until mixed.
Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil, then cook over medium heat, stirring continually, until candy forms a firm ball in cold water.
Remove from heat, pour into... - 33.644
Boil 3 cups sugar with cream and rind in a large saucepan until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into very cold water (236Â°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 cup sugar in heavy skillet, stirring until it reaches... - 33.418
1. Grease two or three cookie sheets.
2. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine butter, granulated and brown sugars, cream, and corn syrup; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugars have dissolved and syrup is bubbling.
3. Set candy thermometer... - 33.3954
Combine the sugar, baking soda, salt, and buttermilk in a 4-quart saucepan (the soda will cause the mixture to foam excessively).
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, to 210°.
Add the butter and 2 cups of the coconut.
Continue cooking and stirring over... - 33.0385
1. In a large 2-quart heavy saucepan, tip in the sugar and the cream and place over medium heat. Bring this mixture to the boil while stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Use a candy thermometer and the thermometer should register 228F or the... - 33.0015
In large, heavy saucepan combine the sugar, soda, buttermilk and salt.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes or to 210° on candy thermometer.
Stir constantly, scraping bottom of pan.
Add butter and pecans.
Continue cooking, stirring constantly and scraping pan,... - 32.7704
Cook all together, except pecans.
Boil slowly for 5 minutes.
Cool slightly and beat until shiny.
Add pecans and drop by teaspoon on waxed paper.
Makes 24 portions. - 32.7097
Buttermilk Pecan Pralines
Add soda to buttermilk.
Mix sugar, buttermilk mixture, butter, salt and syrup.
Cook until it forms a rather hard ball when dropped into water.
Add vanilla and then the pecans, and stir a short time.
Spoon pralines on waxed paper. - 32.6404
Line a jelly-roll pan (15 x 10 x 1 inches) with whole graham crackers.
Bring the butter and sugar to a rolling boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; when bubbling has stopped, add the nuts.
Spoon over graham crackers.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 32.6199
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water.
Cook at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes, or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto... - 32.5806
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave on High for 7 to 9 minutes to soft-ball stage.
Stir once while cooking.
Add pecan halves.
Cook 1 more minute.
Beat until creamy, about 3 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonful on waxed paper. - 32.5718
About 1/2 hour bejore serving: Chill 5-cup ring mold.
In saucepan, boil butter with sugar just 2 minutes.
Add pecans and cornflakes; with fork, toss to coat.
Press lightly into mold.
Refrigerate 10 minutes; unmold; fill with ice cream. - 32.3917
In a heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan combine sugar and baking soda; mix well.
Stir in cream.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; cook and stir till mixture reaches soft-ball stage (candy thermometer registers 234°F).
Mixture will... - 32.22
Cook sugar, soda, buttermilk and salt in large, heavy saucepan until a soft ball forms in cold water.
Remove from heat and cool.
Add butter, vanilla and pecans.
Beat until stiff and creamy.
Drop by spoonfuls on wax paper.
Great - 32.0251
1. In a saucepan, add water, brown sugar and granulated sugar and boil until sugars are dissolved, continue to cook without stirring to 238 degrees fahrenheit on candy thermometer or ball consistency. remove from heat.
2. Add pecans halves and stir... - 32.0172
Plantation Coffee Pralines
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (236Â°).
Remove from heat, and stir in remaining ingredients.
Beat vigorously with a... - 31.6272
Combine sugar, buttermilk, baking soda and corn syrup in a large saucepan.
Bring to a soft-ball stage (234° to 238°).
Just before removing from heat, add pecans.
Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla.
Beat until mixture loses its gloss and holds its... - 31.5892
Dissolve 1 cup sugar in skillet over low heat, stirring constantly.
Place remaining sugar, milk and salt in heavy kettle; bring to a boil.
Add dis- solved sugar.
Cook to soft-ball stage.
Remove from heat; beat well.
Drop from spoon onto... - 31.3363
1. In a heavy pan, Add almonds and sugar and set over low flame until the sugar begins to caramelize
2. Keep cooking till the mixture it an evenly dark colden and nuts are glazed
3. Turn the heat off and pour the contents onto an oiled marbled surface,... - 31.2867
Spicy Praline Delights
Combine milk and sugar in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
Remove from heat; stir in butter, marshmallows, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Beat with a wooden... - 31.0224
Bring sugar, milk and orange rind to a hard boil.
Cook to a soft ball stage, 236 to 238 degrees on candy thermometer.
Add marshmallows and pecans.
Beat until thick enough to drop in patties on waxed paper.
Yields about 2 1/2 dozen. - 30.9558
Praline Recipes By Category