- » Praline
Praline or Pralin is a type of confectionery commonly made using caramel and nuts. The ingredients differ from region to region and depending upon the praline recipe it can be found in brittle, chewy or powdered ... More »
Baked Brie With Macadamia Praline
Baked Brie with macadamia Praline 4 Ingredients Lunches & Snacks, Cooking with Kim This simple and easy to make Baked Brie w macadamia Praline from 4 Ingredients Cookbook It's quick easy enjoy delicious uses things you already Have in the pantry and will save... - 132.017
Crunchy Pecan Praline Candy
Creamy dreamy pecan pralines are a huge hit in Southern candy tradition. And Betty shows you exactly how to whomp up this tasty candies. Give them away as holiday favors or just include them in your party platter, this is sure to impress. Stream the video... - 106.884
Holiday Favorite Praline Tart Sundae
The ultra rich praline tart sundae is hard to resist and makes for a stunning dessert for your holiday guests. In this recipe video, Betty gives a step-by-step tutorial on how to make scrumptious praline tart sundae that not only looks eye-catching, but also... - 105.826
Coffee Praline Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the milk with the granulated sugar, instant coffee and 3 tablespoons of the margarine or butter till the butter has melted.
3) In a greased 6-cups baking... - 47.2252
Praline Filled Peaches With Fresh Plum Coulis
1. Prepare praline by caramelizing the sugar and adding almonds.
2. Pour over a greased surface and allow to harden before crushing. Set aside.
3. Stones plums.
4. Mix all ingredients for coulis in a blender and puree.
5. Chill in the... - 46.953
Maple Praline Cookies
In mixing bowl cream shortening and brown sugar till light.
Beat in egg.
Stir in milk and maple flavoring.
(Mixture will look curdled.) Stir together flour, salt, and baking soda.
Add to sugar mixture.
Stir in cereal.
Drop dough from teaspoon onto... - 45.7626
1) In a heavy saucepan, stir all the ingredients for praline powder together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Heat further without stirring until the mixture acquires a dark amber color.
3) Pour the mixture over a lightly buttered cookie sheet... - 45.6323
Baskets Of Chocolate Praline With Mango Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
2. Into a heavy-based saucepan, add sugar and 2 tablespoons of water and stir over a high heat until dissolved completely. Boil rapidly until light golden brown, then stir in the nuts and continue... - 44.4071
Maple Praline Cookies
1) Heat oven to 375°.
2) In a mixer bowl, add brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla and maple flavoring.
3) Beat at medium speed till creamy.
4) Lower speed and add in the flour.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Stir in the nuts.
7) Arrange... - 44.2047
Chocolate Praline Torte
1)Combine walnuts, vanilla wafer crumbs , brown sugar and butter.
2)Use four ungreased 9-inch round cake pans and sprinkle about 3/4 cup of walnut mixture in each, pressing lightly into pans.
3)As per package directions prepare cake, pour batter over... - 43.1168
Quick Praline Rolls
Soften yeast in 1/4 cup warm water.
Sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together into mixing bowl; cut in 1/3 cup butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Stir in scalded milk, egg and yeast mix- ture; beat well.
May be stored in refrigerator over-... - 42.9689
Pecaitart With Praline Cream
Roll piecrust into a 12-inch circle on a lightly floured surface.
Place in a 9-inch round tart pan with removable bottom; roll over top of tart pan with a rolling pin to trim excess pastry.
Prick bottom of piecrust with a fork.
Line bottom of piecrust with... - 42.8423
Praline Filled Peaches With Fresh Plum Cordis
1) Prepare praline using the sugar and almonds and set aside.
2) Remove stones from plums and discard.
3) Combine all ingredients for coulis and puree coarsely.
4) Keep the puree to chill.
5) Blanch peaches and peel.
6) Cut peaches in halves.
7)... - 42.5162
Chocolate Caramel Praline Roll
To Make Cake: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1-inch rimmed baking sheet (jelly-roll pan) with parchment or foil, allowing several inches to extend over short ends.
Grease or spray the paper (if using foil, flour it also).
Place cocoa and... - 42.4567
This is a tasty and sumptuous sauce that can be added to the Tahitian Ham dinner. This delightful sauce can make any meal tasty and leave you licking your finger! Try this wonderful Sauce recipe. - 42.0569
Butter a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
In pan combine sugar, buttermilk, baking soda, and salt.
Bring mixture to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly .
Cook and stir to soft-ball stage or till candy thermometer registers 234°, 10 to 15... - 41.9141
Praline Tom Thumb Cabbages
1) Remove any wilted leaves and stem end of Brussels sprouts.
2) Allow the sprouts to be steamed for 20 minutes.
3) In the meantime, in a double boiler, melt butter and blend in sugar.
4) Beat in the cream, blending well and then add in... - 41.825
Praline Banana Tart
1) Take the brown sugar and cornstarch in a double boiler.
2) Add milk and cook over the simmering water.
3) Take away from the heat and mix around 1/4 of hot mixture into the egg yolk.
4) Now add to the remaining hot mixture and mix them well.
5)... - 41.2378
Praline Sugar Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2) In a 8-inch heavy skillet, add granulated sugar and melt over medium-low heat for 6 to 8 minutes.
3) Swirl the pan frequently to spread and heat until golden brown. Do not let it brown.
4) Remove from heat.... - 41.0117
Miss Ruth's Praline Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 275F.
2. Grease several cookie sheets.
3. On a sheet of waxed paper, sift brown sugar, salt and flour.
4. In a small bowl add egg whites.Beat them till they are stiff but not dry.
5. Using a rubber spatula, fold in... - 40.7626
Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well.
Press mixture into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
Let cool completely on a wire rack.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until fluffy.
Combine... - 40.7537
1) In a small teacup, measure the water, sprinkle in the gelatine and set aside to soak for 5 minutes.
2) In a saucpen, measure the milk, set over low heat and allow to become quite hot.
3) In a basin, crack the egg yolks, add the sugar... - 39.9682
Combine sugars, corn syrup, salt, and milk in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook, without stirring, until 236°F.registers on candy thermometer, or until a little of mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball.
Remove from heat and let stand until... - 39.941
1. Line a rectangular baking dish/ pan with wax paper and keep aside.
2. In a heavy bottom medium sauce pan, combine sugar and milk. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 8 to 10 minutes or till sugar dissolves.
3. Increase flame and... - 39.9182
1. Grease 15 1/2 by 10 1/2" jelly-roll pan and line with waxed paper; grease and flour paper.
2. In large bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Beating at high speed, gradually sprinkle in 1/2 cup sugar, 2 tablespoons at a... - 39.8559
This praline muffin recipe bring syou the joy of praline in a snacky little bake. Flavored with apple sauce and cinnamon, it has the hidden appeal of crunchy nut halves. A special muffin with a difference, it is fondly called the praline buffin! - 39.6899
Mix sugars, soda, salt, cinnamon, and buttermilk in a large, heavy saucepan; drop in butter.
Insert candy thermometer.
Heat, uncovered, and without stirring over moderately high heat until candy thermometer registers 238° F. or mixture forms a soft ball in... - 39.5356
Caramelize 1 cup of sugar over low heat until just melted.
At the same time, boil 2 cups sugar, milk and white Karo for 3 minutes.
Add caramel syrup to the boiling mixture, stirring rapidly.
Cook to soft ball stage.
Remove from heat.
Add butter, vanilla and... - 39.3713
Dark sweet chocolate, smooth dripping caramel and indulgent whipped cream. Did someone mention dessert? - 39.3306
Chocolate Praline Pots De Crème
1) Take four, 8 ounce ramekins or custard cups and place them in freezer.
2) Take a small saucepan and scald milk in it.
3) Take a blender and combine, chocolate, eggs, coffee powder, liqueur, and pecan halves (reserving 4 pecan halves... - 38.7163
1) In a saucepan, place together pudding mix, brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter or margarine.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Allow to cook, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 238°F on a candy thermometer... - 38.3101
Praline Chocolate Bon Bons
1) In a saucepan, dissolve sugar, cream, and chocolate chips.
2) Heat to 238 degree on a candy thermometer.
3) Remove pan from heat, and then stir in butter and nuts.
4) Take a pastry sheet lined with buttered wax paper, ensure to leave enough space... - 38.1433
Praline Cheese Cups
Combine first 4 ingredients.
With fork, remove small amount of center from each dessert cup.
Fill centers with cheese mixture.
Arrange pecans atop each.
Chill in freezer 35 minutes.
Before serving, heat together caramel topping and brandy.
Spoon atop dessert... - 38.126
Spicy Praline Delights
1. In a Dutch oven combine milk and sugar and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
2. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Remove from heat and stir in butter, marshmallows, cinnamon and... - 38.1097
Lightly oil a large sheet of foil, or a marble or formica surface.
Roast the nuts at 200°C/400°F/ Gas Mark 6 for 5-10 minutes until they are golden and shiny.
Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan and dissolve over a medium heat, shaking once or... - 37.829
Mix sugars and cream in a heavy saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
Set candy thermometer in place.
Increase heat and cook rapidly without stirring until mixture reaches 230Â°F.
During cooking, wash any sugar crystals from sides of pan with... - 37.5425
Pecan Brittle And Praline
1. Take a large heatproof bowl and add the sugar and golden syrup in it.
2. Place in the microwave on high temperature for 4 minutes, uncovered.
3. Add the pecan nuts and butter and cook in the microwave for additional 4 minutes.
4. Sprinkle baking... - 37.3146
1. In heavy 2-quart saucepan add sugar and cream. Mix well.
2. Place the pan over medium heat. Boil the ingredients well.Stir using a wooden mixture.
3. Continue cooking. Keep stirring to reach 228F on candy thermometer or check if it spins a 2-inch... - 37.1311
These jumbo pralines are cooked candies made with sugar and cream and filled with pecan nuts. Sugary and sweet , these jumbo pralines are delightful candies that can be stored and served as dessert after any meal. - 36.9759
Orange And Marshmallow Pralines
Place two orange rinds in water to boil.
Remove the inner white skin and chop very fine.
Bring sugar and milk to a hard boil, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
Cook to 236 degrees or very soft ball stage.
Remove from fire and add butter, marshmallow... - 36.6386
Wrapped Figs With Praline Butter
1. In a large bowl, tip in the butter, praline and Ricard or any other aniseed flavored spirit
2. Mix well and then tip it into a large bowl to cool
3. Set down four pieces of greaseproof paper that are about 15 cm (6 inch) square on the... - 36.551
1. In 4 qt. glass casserole blend buttermilk, sugar, pecans, salt and butter and microwave at high for 12-14 minutes, stirring every 4 minutes.
2. Add baking soda, stirring to foam and microwave at high for 1-2 minutes to darken mixture.
3. Whip with... - 36.3335
Chocolate Praline Log
Melt the chocolate in a heatproof bowl with the coffee, brandy, sugar and butter over a medium heat.
Remove from the heat and leave to cool for several minutes.
Stir in the egg yolks well.
Chill the chocolate mixture for 3 hours or until firm enough to... - 36.3317
Mix Milnot, sugar, salt and butter in a 2-1/2-3-quart dish or casserole.
Microwave on HIGH for 8-10 minutes.
Stir and rotate at 3-minute intervals.
Allow to cool slightly, add vanilla.
Beat until creamy (about 3 minutes).
Stir in pecans.
Drop from... - 35.9668
In a heavy boiler, mix 2 cups of the sugar, Pet milk, butter, salt and vanilla.
Stir over medium flame.
Take remaining 1/2 cup sugar, place in a small heavy skillet and put on heat to melt, stirring constantly.
When this melts, add this to the other mixture... - 35.8862
1) In a heavy Dutch oven, add sugar, milk, butter and corn syrup. Mix thoroughly.
2) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
3) Fold in pecans and cook by occasional stirring, for some time until the mixture turns into a soft-ball stage (234°).
4) Remove... - 35.4358
1) In 2-quart, heavy saucepan, combine sugars and cream.
2) Over medium heat, bring the mixture to boil, stirring occasionally with wooden spoon.
3) Keep on cooking, stirring occasionally, to 228F on candy thermometer, or until syrup spins a 2-inch... - 35.0572
Mix the custard powder in 1/2 teacup of cold milk Put the rest of the milk to boil with the sugar.
When the milk starts boiling, add the custard powder gradually and cook for 2 minutes.
Cool the mixture.
Add the vanilla essence.
Prepare the ice-cream in an... - 35.0292
New Orleans Pralines
1) On two large baking sheets, spreads wax paper.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter, cream, sugar and brown sugar over high flame.
3) Let the mixture come to a boil before adding in the pecan pieces, Let the mixture come to boil once more before removing... - 34.9796
Lightly oil inside of 4-quart saucepan.
Combine sugar, soda, yogurt, and corn syrup in pan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Wipe off sugar crystals above liquid line, using clean pastry brush dipped in cold water.
Allow... - 34.9773
Peach Praline Cobbler
1 In a kettle combine the peaches, the 1 cup granulated sugar, the water, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Transfer to a 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
2 Meanwhile, for filling, stir together the brown sugar and melted... - 34.8833
Coconut Praline Sauce
Heat butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Add coconut and stir frequently until golden brown.
Remove coconut and set aside.
Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt to butter in saucepan; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles... - 34.7363
Fresh Coconut Pralines
Mix sugar and coconut milk and water in saucepan.
Bring to boil and cook until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into very cold water (240Â°F. on a candy thermometer).
Pour onto a wet platter and let stand until lukewarm.
Add vanilla... - 34.726
Praline Ice-cream Puffs
Here’s a great do-ahead dessert that’s sure to please the kids as well as the adults! - 34.6901
1. In a saucepan, add buttermilk, baking soda, salt and granulated sugar and boil until sugars are dissolved, continue to cook stirring frequently, add butter and keep stirring for about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Add pecans halves and stir till... - 34.6696
Cut squash in half and remove strings and seeds.
Place squash cut-side down in Deep Dish Baker.
Microwave on High 15 to 17 minutes or until tender.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely chop pecans with Food Chopper.
Combine pecans, brown sugar and... - 34.6431
Yogurt Praline Nuts
To Make in Microwave: Do not double the recipe.
If you don't have a microwavesafe candy thermometer, fill a small bowl with ice water.
In a 3-quart microwavesafe bowl, stir together sugars, yogurt, and a dash of salt until smooth and brown sugar is free of... - 34.6304
1. Peel bananas, slice in half crosswise, then slice in half lengthwise and set aside.
2. In a large skillet combine frosting and cinnamon and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes until frosting melts.
3. Add bananas and cook 3 minutes,... - 34.5294
1. In a saucepan, add water, butter and bring to a boil, add brown sugar and confectioner-'s sugar and continue to boil for one minute, remove from heat.
2. Add vanilla and pecans and stir till the mixture begins to thicken.
3. Once the... - 34.3538
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce
Peach Walnut Praline Sauce has a fine taste. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce gets its taste from cornstarch mixed with peaches and topped with walnuts. Peach Walnut Praline Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 34.2937
Pineapple And Praline Diamonds
Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a recipe which you will simply love. An effortlessly prepared recipe; the Pineapple and Praline Diamonds is a dish that you would love to serve at coming party! - 34.2707
Chocolate Praline Torte
Combine first 4 ingredients.
Sprinkle about 3/4 cup of walnut mixture in each of 4 ungreased 9-inch round cake pans, pressing lightly into pans.
Prepare cake mix according to package directions; pour batter over walnut mixture in prepared pans.
Bake at... - 34.1863
Mix sugars, buttermilk, baking soda and salt in a heavy, deep pan, and stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved.
Boil over moderate heat until thermometer registers 240Ã‚Â° F. or until mixture forms soft balls in cold water.
Remove from heat, and stir... - 34.1652
Combine brown sugar, cream and salt in a large, heavy saucepan.
Place over moderate heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
Cover pan and boil mixture for 3 minutes; remove lid and continue cooking without stirring until mixture reaches soft ball stage, or... - 34.0044
In a saucepan, mix honey, buttermilk, soda, and salt.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes.
Add butter and continue to cook, frequently stirring until mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water or reaches 234° F. (see Basic Procedure for Testing... - 33.2773
1. Grease two or three cookie sheets.
2. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine butter, granulated and brown sugars, cream, and corn syrup; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugars have dissolved and syrup is bubbling.
3. Set candy thermometer... - 33.2441
Creamy Praline Patties
Creamy praline patties are made with sugar and butter and creamed together with light cream and pecan nuts. Cooked over heat and dropped on wzwd sheets, the creamy praline patties are best served with caramel sauce or just by themselves. - 33.1497
Line a jelly-roll pan (15 x 10 x 1 inches) with whole graham crackers.
Bring the butter and sugar to a rolling boil and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; when bubbling has stopped, add the nuts.
Spoon over graham crackers.
Bake in preheated moderate oven... - 32.9735
Cook all ingredients, except nuts, to soft ball stage (236° F.).
Add chopped nuts.
Beat until stiff and creamy.
When mixture is stiff, drop rapidly from a spoon onto a buttered sheet in patties about 4 inches in diameter.
Press pecan halves into top of... - 32.942
Vanilla Flavored Easy Pecan Pralines
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water; heat 7 to 9 minutes or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by... - 32.8056
Mix the syrup, confectioners' sugar, evaporated milk, salt, and butter in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to boiling; set a candy thermometer in place.
Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thermometer registers 234°F.
Remove from heat; remove... - 32.2922
1. In a large 2-quart heavy saucepan, tip in the sugar and the cream and place over medium heat. Bring this mixture to the boil while stirring occasionally with a wooden spoon. Use a candy thermometer and the thermometer should register 228F or the... - 32.279
Boil 3 cups sugar with cream and rind in a large saucepan until a small amount of mixture forms a soft ball when dropped into very cold water (236Â°F.
on a candy thermometer).
Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 cup sugar in heavy skillet, stirring until it reaches... - 32.104
Chocolate Praline Buttons
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread 1/2 cup pecans evenly on a baking sheet or in a shallow pan. Bake, stirring once or twice, until lightly browned and
fragrant, 5-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. Chop coarsely.
3. In a large bowl, cream bu - 31.8626
Dissolve 1 cup sugar in skillet over low heat, stirring constantly.
Place remaining sugar, milk and salt in heavy kettle; bring to a boil.
Add dis- solved sugar.
Cook to soft-ball stage.
Remove from heat; beat well.
Drop from spoon onto... - 31.8453
Combine sugar, water and vinegar.
Cook to soft ball stage (236°).
Add butter and nuts.
Remove from heat.
Beat until mixture starts to thicken.
Drop from teaspoon onto waxed paper.
Cool. - 31.8142
1. In a Dutch oven, combine coffee, evaporated milk and brown sugar.
2. With occasional stirring cook over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves and mixture is heated through and remove from heat.
3. Stir in liqueur and serve hot. - 31.7553
1. In a saucepan, add water, brown sugar and granulated sugar and boil until sugars are dissolved, continue to cook without stirring to 238 degrees fahrenheit on candy thermometer or ball consistency. remove from heat.
2. Add pecans halves and stir... - 31.7315
Spicy Praline Delights
Combine milk and sugar in a Dutch oven; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
Remove from heat; stir in butter, marshmallows, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
Beat with a wooden... - 31.7252
Combine the sugar, baking soda, salt, and buttermilk in a 4-quart saucepan (the soda will cause the mixture to foam excessively).
Cook over high heat, stirring constantly, to 210°.
Add the butter and 2 cups of the coconut.
Continue cooking and stirring over... - 31.6431
About 1/2 hour bejore serving: Chill 5-cup ring mold.
In saucepan, boil butter with sugar just 2 minutes.
Add pecans and cornflakes; with fork, toss to coat.
Press lightly into mold.
Refrigerate 10 minutes; unmold; fill with ice cream. - 31.5484
Combine sugar and soda; stir in half and half gradu- ally.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occa- sionally.
Reduce heat; cook, stirring constantly, to soft-ball stage or to 234 degrees on candy thermom- eter.
Remove from heat; add butter... - 31.3189
Combine all ingredients except vanilla in heavy saucepan; stir until mixed.
Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil, then cook over medium heat, stirring continually, until candy forms a firm ball in cold water.
Remove from heat, pour into... - 31.2819
Combine the sugars, corn syrup, and milk in a heavy 4-quart saucepan.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to a boil.
Turn the heat to low and continue stirring until a little of the mixture dropped in cold water forms a soft... - 31.2582
In large, heavy saucepan combine the sugar, soda, buttermilk and salt.
Cook over high heat for 5 minutes or to 210° on candy thermometer.
Stir constantly, scraping bottom of pan.
Add butter and pecans.
Continue cooking, stirring constantly and scraping pan,... - 31.2224
In medium glass bowl, combine sugars, corn syrup and water.
Cook at HIGH 7 to 9 minutes, or until mixture reads 238°F (soft ball stage) when tested with candy thermometer.
Stir in pecans, butter and vanilla.
Let stand 2 minutes.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto... - 31.1927
In a heavy 3 1/2-quart saucepan combine sugar and baking soda; mix well.
Stir in cream.
Bring to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; cook and stir till mixture reaches soft-ball stage (candy thermometer registers 234°F).
Mixture will... - 30.7216
1. In a heavy pan, Add almonds and sugar and set over low flame until the sugar begins to caramelize
2. Keep cooking till the mixture it an evenly dark colden and nuts are glazed
3. Turn the heat off and pour the contents onto an oiled marbled surface,... - 30.6826
Cook all together, except pecans.
Boil slowly for 5 minutes.
Cool slightly and beat until shiny.
Add pecans and drop by teaspoon on waxed paper.
Makes 24 portions. - 30.5365
Combine sugar, half-and-half, and butter in a large mixing bowl.
Microwave at HIGH 9 to 12 minutes or until a small quantity dropped in cold water forms a soft ball (235Â°).
Add the chopped pecans, cinnamon, and salt.
Cool until lukewarm.
Beat until creamy... - 30.438
Combine first 4 ingredients in a 3-quart casserole.
Microwave on High for 7 to 9 minutes to soft-ball stage.
Stir once while cooking.
Add pecan halves.
Cook 1 more minute.
Beat until creamy, about 3 minutes.
Drop by teaspoonful on waxed paper. - 30.3683
Combine sugar, soda, syrup and milk; cook over me- dium heat, stirring until sugar is completely dis- solved.
Continue cooking until small amount of mix- ture forms soft ball in cold water or to 236 degrees on candy thermometer.
Do not stir while cooking.
Add... - 30.1957
1. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, combine both sugars, cream, corn syrup, and baking soda, until blended. Bring to boil over medium-low heat, stirring with wooden spoon to prevent scorching. Cook until mixture reaches... - 29.9947
Frosted Praline Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder and salt.
Cream butter and sugar.
Blend in egg, vanilla and dry ingredients; mix well.
Drop by rounded teaspoonsful onto greased cookie sheets and bake at 350 ° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Break pecan halves into 2 to 4 pieces and... - 29.9525
Broiled Praline Topping
Cream butter and sugar.
Add milk and beat until smooth.
Fold in nuts.
Spread on a hot baked plain or chocolate cake in pan (8x8x2 inches) and broil for 3 minutes, or until topping is bubbly. - 29.763
Bring sugar, milk and orange rind to a hard boil.
Cook to a soft ball stage, 236 to 238 degrees on candy thermometer.
Add marshmallows and pecans.
Beat until thick enough to drop in patties on waxed paper.
Yields about 2 1/2 dozen. - 29.6176
1.Take a frying pan or pan with heavy base.
Put sugar and almonds in it and cook the ingredients on low flame letting the sugar melt gently.
2.Once the color changes, stir the mixture using a skewer so that the nuts get toasted and mixed with... - 29.3785
Plantation Coffee Pralines
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large Dutch oven, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (236Â°).
Remove from heat, and stir in remaining ingredients.
Beat vigorously with a... - 29.1568
Praline Sundae Sauce
Combine brown sugar, cream, marshmallows, and dash salt in a 2 quart saucepan.
Heat and stir until brown sugar dissolves and mixture comes to boiling.
Then cook over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or till candy thermometer reaches 224Â°).
Remove from heat;... - 28.6292
Banana Praline Sauce
1. Heat margarine, brown sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon in saucepan over medium heat until margarine melts and mixture is smooth.
2. Stir in banana. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until fruit is tender. Stir in walnuts. Cool. Cover and store in refrigerator.
3.... - 28.4985
Praline Recipes By Category