- » Power Pudding
Power Pudding Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Power Pudding recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Power Pudding recipes.
Christmas Pudding! Come Christmas and everyone gets impatient at the dinner table. Why? Because they know that I will make the families favorite Christmas Pudding! If you try it, I am sure it will become your family favorite too! - 49.9115
Rice Pudding With Vanilla Pudding
1. Combine all ingredients in a 2-quart glass bowl or casserole. Cover with wax paper.
2. Microwave at Time Cook (power level 5) for 14 to 16 minutes, or until pudding is thickened, stirring every 3 minutes. Chill before serving. - 24.7611
Bread And Butter Pudding With Custard
1 Use the soft butter to grease the base and sides of a 30 x 20 x 5cm/ 12x8x2 inch ovenproof glass dish.
2 Cover the base of the dish with a layer of the bread, buttered side up.
3 Sprinkle with half the raisins, half the spice and half the brown sugar.
4 Add... - 45.8144
Fruity Apple Pudding
The Fruity Apple Pudding is a personal favorite. I make this often for holidays when I want to serve my family a delicious and exquisite treat Maybe you should try the Fruity Apple Pudding too..trust me its worth your time! - 43.6631
Rich Chocolate Pudding
1 Beat the eggs and sugar together in a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) mixing bowl until thick and pale (about 4 minutes). Use an electric whisk or rotary beater.
2 Put the sieved flour and cocoa on a dinner plate and microwave on full power for 5 seconds.
3... - 32.1449
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Rice Pudding. A very filling and tasty pudding, the Rice Pudding can be served for a party at home or simple enjoyed at a family dinner. - 34.489
Topsy Turvy Cherry Pudding
1 Spread the pie filling over the base of a 19cm/7 1/2 inch souffle dish, 1 0cm/4 inches deep.
2 Make up the cake mix according to directions, adding the eggs and 1 tablespoon of water.
3 Spread the sponge mixture evenly over the pie filling.
4 Microwave on... - 31.7266
Peach And Rice Pudding
In a 2 quart (2 L) microproof casserole combine all ingredients.
Cook at power level 5 for 9 minutes, stirring twice.
Let stand at least 10 minutes if dessert is to be served warm.
Cool, then refrigerate if it will be served chilled.
Garnish with fresh peach... - 36.7112
Fruit Filled Bread Pudding
Bread Pudding! Yummy! You will love the way this delicious Bread Pudding satisfies your taste buds and just makes your day!!! Try it! - 45.708
Cranberry Raisin Steamed Pudding
1. Grease 1-quart bowl and line bottom of bowl with waxed paper; grease paper.
2. Rinse fresh or frozen cranberries with running cold water and drain well. In 3-quart casserole or bowl, combine cranberries, raisins, and water; cover with casserole lid or... - 41.4184
Jam Capped Suet Pudding
1 Lightly brush a 900ml/1 1/2 pint (3 3/4 cup) pudding basin (slope sided mold) with a little oil.
2 Spread the jam over the base and sides of pudding basin (mold).
3 Sift the flour into a 1.75 litre/3 pint (7 1/2 cup) mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar and... - 34.5224
Heat milk in a 1-quart measure, cooking 2 to 3 minutes on high, or until almost boiling.
Combine eggs, sugar and salt in a 2 quart casserole.
Stir in scalded milk.
Mix with rice, raisins, cinnamon and vanilla.
Microwave 6 to 8 minutes on low power, or until... - 25.3222
Marmalade Fruit Pudding
1) In a jug, put the apricots along with just enough water to cover.
2) On full power, heat for 2 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Then, drain and chop finely.
3) Then, lightly spread oil in a 2-pint bowl. In the base of the bowl, place a small... - 49.1029
In a 3-quart casserole, whisk together the pumpkin, milk, eggs, maple syrup, cornstarch, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir, cover with a lid, and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Cover with a lid and... - 36.4546
Ham And Cheese Pudding
1) In a bowl, ham, cheese, breadcrumbs, herbs, mustard, and salt and pepper together.
2) Stir in the eggs and milk, mix thoroughly.
3) In a 3 pt souffle dish, pour in the mixture and allow to stand for 5-10 minutes.
4) Cook uncovered in the microwave... - 41.9001
Malted Bread And Butter Pudding
1) First, on one side of the toast, spread butter. Then, cut the slices into half diagonally.
2) In a 1 1/2-pint oval pie dish, place four pieces of toast, with the buttered side facing down.
3) In a small bowl, combine the dried... - 45.801
Raspberry Dread Pudding
1. Place the bread cubes in a large bowl. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the milk, egg substitute, sugar, vanilla extract, and lemon rind, and pour over the bread cubes. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Coat a 1 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with nonstick cooking... - 38.2427
Spicy Plum Pudding
1. Combine the bread crumbs with the flour, brown sugar, molasses, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, orange juice concentrate, butter or margarine, brandy or sherry, eggs and raisins in a large bowl, blending well.
2. Place the mixture in a 1 1/2-quart... - 35.8739
Wehani Rice Pudding
Wehani Rice Pudding! A yummy risotto that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss! Donâ€™t miss this Wehani Rice Pudding recipe that has been tested and perfected over the years. - 50.432
Baked Jam Pudding
1) Take a large pudding bowl and grease it with butter and spread jam over the base of the bowl.
2) Take another bowl, sift flour, and blend with margarine.
3) Add sugar and lemon rind.
4) Min in with eggs and milk to make a soft batter, remember not... - 43.2935
Easy Tapioca Pudding
Mix tapioca and milk in 4-cup glass measure.
Cook on HI (max. power) 4 minutes.
Stir, cook on HI (max. power) 2 minutes, or until mixture comes to full boil.
Pour into serving dishes and cool. - 21.7286
Steak And Kidney Pudding
1) Take a shallow dish and melt butter in it for 45 seconds.
2) Stir fry onion for 2 minutes or until soft.
3) Season flour with herbs, salt, and pepper to taste and toss the steak and kidney in the flour.
4) Add the steak in the onion mix and stir in... - 47.5704
Lemon Pudding Sauce
1. In a l1/2-quart glass bowl, stir together pudding mix, sugar, lemon peel, and nutmeg. Gradually add water, blending to make a smooth paste. Stir in the milk. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 to 7 minutes, or until mixture is... - 28.6981
Pudding From A Mix
1. Place pudding mix in 1 1/2 -quart casserole. Blend in enough milk to dissolve pudding mix. Stir in remaining milk.
2. Cook on Full Power for 6 to 8 minutes, or until thickened. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking time. Pour into serving dishes. Cool. - 18.3365
Rich Baked Chocolate Puddings
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Arrange eight 1/2 cup ramekins or 1-cup wide-mouthed jars in a large roasting pan.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate at medium power for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds; let cool.
3. In a large bowl, beat... - 29.7623
Chocolate Pudding Pie
In a 9-inch, heat-resistant,non-metallic pie plate melt butter on full power 30 seconds.
Stir in cookie crumbs and sugar.
Press crumb mixture onto bottom and sides of prepared pie plate.
Heat, uncovered, on roast for 3 minutes or until crust has crunchy... - 37.9718
Chocolate Bread Pudding
1. In a large glass bowl, combine the milk and chocolate. Heat in a microwave oven on high power about 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth. (Or heat in a large saucepan over medium heat, stirring... - 28.239
Microwaved Bread Pudding
Microwave milk in a 4-cup measure or small bowl at High 4 to 6 minutes, or until hot but not boiling.
In 2-qt casserole, toss bread, cornstarch, raisins, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and salt.
Gradually stir in milk, then eggs.
Microwave at High 2 minutes; stir... - 43.6371
Place squash in 1-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 minutes, or until defrosted, stirring to break apart.
Stir in sugar and spices.
Microwave at High 2 minutes, or until hot, stirring once.
In small bowl combine egg and buttermilk.
Add a small amount of hot... - 43.0767
Blueberry Cottage Pudding
Grease an 8" (20 cm) square microproof baking dish.
Combine fruit, 1/3 cup (75 mL) sugar and lemon rind in prepared dish.
In medium size mixing bowl combine flour, 1/2 cup (125 mL) sugar, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening with pastry blender.
Make... - 46.0495
Grease 6 cup (1.5 L) ring mold.
In medium size bowl, combine fruit and nuts and toss with bread crumbs and the 1/4 cup (50 mL) of flour.
Sift dry ingredients together.
In mixing bowl cream butter, add sugar and mix well, then egg and beat well.
Stir in... - 46.3907
In a large bowl, combine the applesauce, eggs, honey, oil, apple juice or orange juice, vanilla, lemon juice, and lemon rind.
Stir in the flour, cinnamon, soda, and allspice.
Fold in the dates or raisins and nuts.
Coat a 6-cup ring mold with no-stick... - 45.261
Raspberry Bread Pudding
In a large bowl, whisk together the milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Add the bread and raspberries.
Coat a 2-quart casserole with no-stick spray.
Add the bread mixture.
Cover with a lid or vented plastic wrap.
Microwave on medium (50% power)... - 47.0645
Glorified Rice Pudding
In medium mixing bowl, combine 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch and salt.
Blend in milk.
Stir in pineapple juice.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until mixture is thickened and translucent, stirring 3 times.
In custard cup, beat egg... - 49.7705
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
In 4-cup measure, combine evaporated milk, milk and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 minutes.
In 2-quart casserole, combine sugar, raisins, eggs, salt and vanilla.
Blend hot milk mixture slowly into egg mixture.
Stir in rice.
Microwave at High... - 49.6118
Christmas Carrot Pudding
1) In a bowl, first sift the dry ingredients together. Put in the remaining ingredients, knead well.
2) Take pudding moulds, grease with solid shortening.
3) Add the mixture into the moulds almost upto the brim. Cover with plastic wrap.
4) Microwave at... - 47.4239
Steamed Cranberry Pudding With Citrus Sauce
Combine hot water and orange juice.
Place cranberries in a small bowl.
Pour orange juice mixture over cranberries, and let stand 15 minutes.
Cream margarine and molasses; gradually add sugar, beating well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add egg; beat... - 43.0277
Vanilla Cream Pudding
1 In a 1/2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 7 to 9 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times.
2. In a separate... - 27.1438
Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. In a 1 1/2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 9 to 11 1/2 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times.
2. In a... - 27.1752
1. Strain the jam through a fine sieve and throw away the solids.
2. Divide the cake into 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick slices using a serrated knife.
3. Cut 5 slices of cake diagonally, spread one side of all the slices with the jam and keep it aside. (If... - 45.6539
Non Dairy Carob And Pistachio Pudding With Apricot Sauce
1) In a blender, mash the tofu until smooth.
2) To this, add the carob and most of the nuts.
3) Blend until the nuts are chopped coarsely.
4) In a glass measuring jug, stir in the sugar and 2 tablespoons of water.
5) On full power, cook for 1 minute... - 43.4148
Rice Pudding Crown
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl mix the milk, sugar, cinnamon and salt and microwave for 5 minutes at full power.
2. Put the rice mix, cover the bowl with microwave safe plastic wrap with a few holes in it and cook for 3 minutes at full power.... - 42.2071
Quick Rice Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 2-quart glass measure or bowl, combine all ingredients; heat, covered with wax paper, 11 to 13 minutes or until pudding is thickened, stirring three times.
Chill before serving. - 29.0625
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss together bread cubes and raisins; set aside.
2. Pour milk into 4-cup glass measure. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until warm. Stir eggs, brown sugar, brandy and nutmeg into milk until sugar... - 32.8335
Authentic Vanilla Cream Pudding
1. Combine cornstarch and sugar in 1 1/2 -quart casserole. Blend together. Gradually stir milk into cornstarch mixture with wire whip. Cook on Full Power for 6 to 8 minutes, or until thickened and bubbling. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking time.
2. Beat half... - 27.423
Chocolate Pudding Dessert
1. Combine sugar, cocoa, and cornstarch in 1 1/2 -quart casserole. Blend together. Gradually stir milk into cornstarch mixture with wire whip. Cook on Full Power for 6 to 8 minutes, or until thickened and bubbling. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking time.
2.... - 27.8024
Raisin Bread Pudding
In ungreased 2-quart round microproof dish, mix bread and raisins.
Beat eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until well blended.
In 4-cup glass measure heat milk and butter on HI (max. power) 4 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until steaming hot.
Gradually stir in egg... - 36.3576
Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
1. Grease a large (3 or 4 –quart) round, microwave proof baking dish.
2. Invert a small (3-inch) round glass in the center or the dish. Alternatively you can use a microwavable Bundt pan.
3. In a small (1 quart) microwave proof bowl,... - 43.8796
Microwave Noodle Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In round baking dish, heat butter 1 minute or until melted.
In large bowl, combine butter, remaining ingredients and drained noodles; pour into same round baking dish.
Sprinkle, if desired, with additional... - 42.4726
Scandinavian Brown Rice Pudding
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except milk.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave for 40 to 50 minutes longer, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Stir in milk.
Serve warm. - 46.8285
Sunshine Pudding is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this pudding recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 35.6968
French Canadian Poor Man's Pudding
Desserts on outdoor holidays may not be usual but can be real fun making and relishing them. Check out Chef Deen and Joanie showing how to make Pouding Chomeur - a French Canadian delicacy with IRG brand maple syrup as the key ingredient. Outdoor holiday a... - 123.496
Steamed Date Nut Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
Combine flour, walnuts, dates, raisins, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; stir in water, molasses, egg and butter.
Turn batter into greased 6-cup glass Bundt dish or 2-quart glass bowl with inverted glass in center.
Cover with... - 43.0638
Cinnamon raisin Bread Pudding
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 1 -quart glass measure, heat milk and butter 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes or until milk is scalded; quickly stir in eggs, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla.
Meanwhile, in 3-quart casserole with inverted glass in center, arrange bread cubes;... - 35.8445
Hot Pepper Corn Pudding
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir soup until smooth. Add milk and cornmeal; stir until well blended. Cover with lid; microwave on high 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring twice during cooking. Stir in butter. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
2. In... - 31.7914
Apple Bread Pudding
In large mixing bowl, blend eggs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and vanilla.
Blend in milk.
Stir in apples, croutons and raisins.
Pour into 2-quart casserole.
Place casserole on saucer in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 5... - 49.5718
Chocolate Upside Down Pudding
The Chocolate Upside Down Pudding for a tasty and visually appealing treat. These yummy Chocolate Upside Down Pudding will add to the beauty and quality of any spread! You only stand to gain by trying out this excellent Chocolate Upside Down Pudding recipe! - 46.627
Eggless Chocolate Pudding Cake
1) Take a 23 cm (9 inch) pie dish; grease it lightly with butter and then dust it with cocoa powder.
2) In a bowl, sift together 100 g (3 1/2 oz) of caster sugar, 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder and the remaining dry ingredients except brown sugar and... - 46.3167
Raisin Pudding Cake With Hard Sauce
1) Arrange all the ingredients.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, milk and eggs.
3) Add remaining pudding ingredients.
4) In 9-in glass ring mold, spread batter evenly
5) With plastic wrap, cover the mold.
6) Place mold on... - 46.1917
Chawal Ni Kheer
Chawail Nl Kheer it is yummy. The vanilla essence with almonds gives the Chawail Nl Kheer a prefect taste. Must have it. - 39.8045
Light 'n' Fruity Tapioca
1. Combine milk, 1/4 cup sugar, tapioca, and egg yolks in 2-quart casserole. Blend well. Cook on Full Power for 6 to 8 minutes, or until mixture begins to boil. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking time.
2. Beat egg whites until frothy. Gradually add sugar,... - 23.0343
In a deep, 1 1/2 quart, heat-resistant, non-metallic casserole, heat evaporated milk, uncovered, on full power 2 1/2 minutes or until scalded.
Add butter and stir until butter has melted.
Stir in eggs, sugar, salt and pepper.
Stir to blend well.
Stir in... - 35.134
Individual Baked Custard
To scald milk, heat in a heat-resistant, non metallic measuring cup for 3 to 4 minutes on full power , or until tiny bubbles appear around the edges of the cup.
Beat eggs slightly.
Add sugar, salt and vanilla.
Slowly add milk.
Divide custard among 5 glass... - 35.6733
Molded Noodle Jello
Noodle jello mold is so loved by kids. Serve it for your kid’s birthday party and the plate would be empty in no time. Push through some healthy fruits along with the mold and the kids will eat them too. Let alone kids, the entire family would like to enjoy... - 98.1498
Ven Pongal/ Spicy Rice Pongal
1. In a bowl add 4: 1 ratio of rice and moong dal, wash, drain and add twice the amount of water (4 cups) and salt.
2. Place this bowl in the microwave oven for 35 minutes at 80% power.
3. In a pan, heat oil, butter, add urad dal,... - 92.0917
Simple Chocolate Souffle
For all those who think they are kitchen challenged, here is a recipe for simple chocolate souffle which is so easy that anyone who can spell kitchen can cook. In this video you will find the simplest steps of making the world's most famous hot, chocolate... - 119.16
Quick Egg Custard
1. Grease 6 (6 ounce) microwave proof custard cups or small dishes.
2. In a small (1 quart) microwave proof bowl, heat the milk in the microwave for about 4 minutes until hot but not boiling.
3. In a medium bowl, combine eggs, sugar and... - 41.3055
1. In an 8-inch (1 ½ quart) microwave proof baking dish, combine the reserved syrup, flour, lemon juice and extract and blend well.
2. Add the peach or fruit and cinnamon and mix until well coated. Keep the dish aside.
3. In a small mixing bowl,... - 48.4205
Rich Layered Bars
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, rotating dish... - 46.0552
Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
In medium mixing bowl, combine rolled oats, 1/2 cup flour, brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Cut in butter to form fine crumbs.
Place rhubarb in 2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with 3 tablespoons flour.
Stir to... - 49.3334
Quick Egg Custard
1. In a 2-cup measure, pour the milk.
2. Heat the milk in the microwave for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes at High, until scalded but not boiling.
3. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole beat the eggs, sugar, vanilla and salt together.
4. Slowly blend hot milk into egg... - 41.0133
Chilled Chocolate Almond Souffle
1. Grease a small (1 1/2–quart or 6-cup) soufflé dish or mold.
2. In a large microwave proof bowl, combine the egg yolks and milk and beat lightly until well blended.
3. Stir in ½ cup sugar and gelatin.
4. Heat in the microwave on... - 43.8491
Honey Apple Sauce
1 Blend the cornflour (cornstarch) with a little applejuice to a smooth consistency.
2 Place the remaining applejuice, honey and raisins in a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/2 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
3 Whisk in the blended cornflour... - 25.8329
Quick Apple Crisp
Place apples in a 9 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie plate.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Heat, covered, on full power 2 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl.
Heat topping mixture, uncovered, on full power... - 38.5621
Eggless Custard Sauce
The Custard Sauce is a perfect addition to most of your fruit puddings. Trust me, you will realize that you made the right choice by taking this Custard Sauce recipe when you taste it for yourself! Just try it! - 29.6956
1 In a 1.2 litre/2 pint (5 cup) mixing bowl, mix the cornflour (cornstarch) with a little milk, until a smooth paste results.
2 Put the remaining milk into a 1 litre/1 3/4 pint (4 1/4 cup) jug and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
3 Pour the heated milk... - 29.9556
Raspberry Crumble Squares
1. Cream butter and brown sugar together in a 2-quart mixing bowl until light and fluffy. Add all remaining ingredients, except jam, and blend thoroughly. Press 1/2 of mixture into a well-buttered 8-inch square glass baking dish. Microwave, uncovered at Cook... - 30.4093
Apricot & Walnut Crumble
1. Place the apricots and water in a small covered dish and heat for 8 min on Microwave Power HIGH. Leave, covered, for 16-18 min. Place in the bottom of a suitablepie dish.
2. Place the flour in a bowl and rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture... - 27.8629
Rich Fruit Crumble
1) In a large deep dish, put the fruit.
2) On high power, cook covered for 5 minutes or until hot, stirring once in between. If you are using frozen fruit, cook for 10 minutes.
3) Then, add the sugar and spice.
4) Let stand covered while you prepare... - 47.5824
Holiday Coconut Cake
1. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl and beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes. Pour batter into a well-greased 10 to 12-cup fluted tube pan. Microwave, uncovered at Power Level 5 for 14 to 17 minutes, or until there... - 25.8953
Apple And Raspberry Crisp
In 8 cup/2L baking dish, combine apples and raspberries (thawed or frozen).
In small bowl, combine sugar, flour and cinnamon; add to fruit and toss to mix.
Topping: Combine rolled oats, sugar and cinnamon.
With pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in margarine... - 39.9245
Apple Raisins Crisp
1. Place apples in 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Sprinkle with lemon juice, if desired.
2. Combine 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl. Toss with apples to coat.
3. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon in mixing bowl.... - 33.1474
Sugar Free Blueberry Crumble Bars
I made this recipe to honor National Diabetes Month. My friends at Pyure Brands asked me to come up with a recipe that would be perfect to use with the Stevia Sweetener and this is what I came up with! It’s so easy to make, sugar free, and delicious! - 135.866
Toasted Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie
1) In a glass bowl, combine the pudding mix with 1/2 cup sugar.
2) Into this, pour water and then add egg yolks. Mix well.
3) Cook this pudding mixture on high power for 8 1/2 to 11 minutes or until thickened. Stir occasionally.
4) Let... - 44.8444
Chocolate Rocky Road Pie
Set Power Select at MEDIUM.
In 4-cup glass measure, combine pudding mix and milk; heat 7 to 8 1/2 minutes or until pudding is thickened, stirring twice.
Cool 5 minutes; fold in marshmallows and nuts.
Turn into prepared crust; chill until firm. - 30.0719
Banana Marshmallow Cream Pie
1. Place pudding mix in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Gradually stir in milk. Cook on Full Power for 6 to 8 minutes, or until pudding boils and is thickened. Stir 2 to 3 times during cooking time.
2. Add marshmallows. Heat on Full Power for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes,... - 29.5019
Creamy Plum Dessert
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power level 7) for 6 to 8 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times. In a separate bowl,... - 27.3205
Creamy Plum Dessert
1. In a 2-quart glass bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Gradually add milk, stirring until completely smooth. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 7) for 8 to 10 minutes, or until bubbly and thickened, stirring 3 times. In a separate... - 27.4071
Coconut Lemon Meringue Pie
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In medium glass bowl, combine pudding mix and 1/2 cup sugar; stir in water and egg yolks.
Heat 4 1/2 to 6 minutes or until mixture is thickened, stirring twice; let cool 5 minutes.
Pour pudding into prepared crust; let cool 10... - 38.1494
Cinnamon Poppy Seed Cake
In 9-inch round glass baking dish, melt butter on HI (max. power) 30 seconds.
Insert small straight-sided glass open side up in center.
Sprinkle bottom of cake dish with mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
In electric mixer, beat cake mix and other... - 41.4157
Raspberry Banana Cream Cheesecake
Mix the graham cracker crumbs with the sugar after which mix with the butter. Press in the bottom of a 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Remember to spray pan with non-stick spray or grease with butter to keep the cake from sticking. Put pan with just the crust... - 31.6629
Black Bottom Pie
In a 9 inch, heat-resistant, non-metallic pie plate melt butter on full power 1 minute.
Combine cookie crumbs and sugar in a small bowl until well blended.
Stir cookie mixture into butter.
Press mixture onto bottom and sides of pie plate.
Heat, uncovered,... - 40.4931
Orange Liqueur Sauce
In 2-cup glass measure, combine all ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved.
Cover completely with plastic wrap.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 2 minutes.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 8.
Serve as desired over rice... - 33.3764
Pistachio Ice Cream Dessert
1. Place butter in 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish. Heat on Full Power for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted.
2. Blend in cracker crumbs. Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish. Cook on Full Power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until bubbling over surface. Turn... - 27.2427
Cranberry Ribbon Salad
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple juice to make 2 1/2 cups liquid. Place in 2-quart casserole. Heat, covered, on Full Power for 6 to 9 minutes, or until boiling.
2. Stir in strawberry flavored gelatin, until dissolved. Add drained pineapple, cranberry... - 37.0481
Simple Strawberry Sauce
Clean and hull berries.
Reserve a few of the best berries for garnish.
Force the remainder through a food mill or blend in electric blender.
Strain to remove seeds, set puree aside.
In 4-cup glass measure, mix sugar and cornstarch, stir in water.
Cook on HI... - 38.1335
Chocolate Sauce! My mouth is already watering. I love Chocolate Sauce on anything and everything therefore it was very important for me to make good quality Chocolate Sauce! Here is my brilliant Chocolate Sauce recipe that I have been following for years! - 31.2789
Raspberry Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
For cake, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl.
Beat at low speed with electric mixer until moistened.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour... - 42.3855