- » Power Pancake
Power Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Power Pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Power Pancake recipes.
Power Pancakes Part 1
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Breakfast needs to have the right percentage of proteins, carbs, fibers and good fats. Watch and learn how to make some excellent and healthy pancakes for breakfast from this video. Bon Appétit! - 80.5408
Power Pancakes Part 2
Super food pancake! Load it up ...take it in...be your best! It is under 300 calories and it has 17 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber, 40+grams carbs, 5 grams fiber, and 100% of your omega-3 fat daily requirement. This is the perfect breakfast fix after a... - 81.4635
Norrsköld Power Breakfast
In a large bowl, beat eggs with a wire whisk. Mix in milk, flour, sugar, salt, and melted butter. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pour the mixture into a greased 9x 13 pan and cook for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
White Chocolate... - 0
Ham Griddle Cakes
1. In a medium size batter bowl, soak the oats in milk for 5 minutes.
2. Combine flour, baking powered and sugar. Keep aside.
3. To the oat-milk, add the eggs and oil.
4. Use a wire whisk or an electric beater to whisk until well... - 43.7925
Green Tea Pancakes
Health lovers will love this Green tea pancake. This is tasty, healthy and a wonderful substitute to the regular pancakes. Try it once to believe it. - 101.847
Tofu Pancakes With Bean Sprout
1) In a large bowl, place the tofu.
2) Using a fork, mash the tofu well.
3) To this, add the breadcrumbs, nuts and soy sauce. Mix well.
4) Onto a piece of greased foil, spread about 4 tablespoons of the mixture in a pancake shape.
5)... - 41.7578
Suji Ka Chilo (savoury Veggie Pancake)
This a savory pancake that tastes great cooked the traditional way as well as altered for children. This is typically eaten for breakfast or for brunch. I use the base of this pancake to sneak veggies into my kids. The veggies are grated so thin they can... - 50.5115
German Pancake With Saucy Apples
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.In a large oven-proof frying pan put in margarine and let set in oven.
3.Mix together batter while margarine is melting.
4.In blender container put eggs and process for 1 minute at high speed.
5.With... - 50.3897
Flapjacks is a delicious oats pancake that is surprisingly quiet delicious! It is not only great for those who are trying to keep to their diet but also for those who need to cook up a nutritive and filling breakfast in minutes! Go ahead and enjoy the... - 38.6504
Crepes St Jacques
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, place the mushrooms, garlic, 3 tablespoons butter and the lemon juice.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the microwave.
3. Cook for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes at High, until the butter melts and the mushrooms are soft.
4.... - 47.0806
Open Face Omelette
In 9-in pie plate melt margarine at High 30 to 45 seconds; set aside.
In medium bowl beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
In small bowl beat yolks lightly.
Add salt and pepper.
Fold yolk mixture gently into beaten whites.
Pour mixture into pie... - 35.1433
Quick And Easy Marmalade
Quick And Easy Marmalade! Now, you don€™t have to stand in front of your cooker preparing your marmalade for ages, here is a Quick And Easy Marmalade recipe that will surely come in handy! Try it, its yummy! - 34.2644
Sift flour, salt and baking power into bowl.
Beat in egg, milk and fat until smooth.
Lightly oil a griddle or heavy-based frying pan, heat for 1 min.
Cook several pan-cakes on griddle at once, using 2 tbsp of batter for each.
Cook until surfaces of pancakes... - 34.5884
Sausage Bacon And Egg
1. Pre-heat a microwave dish for 5 minutes on HIGH power.
2. In the hot dish, add butter and sausages. Turn the sausages in the butter until well coated.
3. Return dish to the microwave and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes.
4. Add the bacon to... - 32.7175
In 2 1/2- or 3-qt casserole, combine butter, sugar, honey, water, salt and cinnamon.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until slightly thickened, stirring after 4 to 6 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 8 to 12... - 39.058