- » Powdered Sugar Pecan Cookies
Powdered Sugar Pecan Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of powdered sugar pecan cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for powdered sugar pecan cookies recipes.
Sugar Top Cookies
Cream the butter and sugar in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Add the vanilla and eggs; beat until creamy.
Sift the flour, baking powder and salt into the butter mixture and stir to blend.
Spread in a well greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with... - 43.6752
Butterscotch Bars With Brown Sugar Meringue Topping
1. Place the oven rack in the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom and sides of a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch pan with foil, shiny side up, and coat with vegetable spray. Line a 14-inch by 16-inch baking sheet with foil.
2. To make the... - 39.5175
Cinnamon Pecan Snowball Cookies
Cinnamon Pecan Snowball Cookies are light, buttery cookies that melts in your mouth. Grab a cup of coffee because these cookies are the perfect side kick. Very versatile and ridiculously easy to make! - 0
Cream sugar and butter.
Add vanilla extract.
Mix in flour and pecans, then roll in small balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325° for 8 to 10 minutes.
Cool a few minutes and roll in powdered sugar twice. - 28.458
Orange Pecan Cookies: Cookie Jar
Cookies lovers flavor loaded treat !!!! Watch this video to prepare a crunchy cookies with pecans and a zest of orange. Very easy to prepare and extremely delicious, these cookies are topped with a fluffy frosting. They are a must in your cookie jar during... - 107.201
Snowball Cookies With Pecans
Snowball Cookies with Pecans are one of my favorite cookies that my Mom makes every Christmas. With the holidays nearing, it put me in the mood for baking. Mom shared her Snowball Cookie recipe with me and it is so easy to make. With just a few simple... - 113.052
Cream butter until light and fluffy.
Add brown sugar and beat until smooth.
Add ice water and vanilla extract; mix well.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of the flour over nuts: add rest of flour to creamed mixture and beat well.
Stir in floured nuts and mix... - 34.0627
How To Make Mexican Wedding Cookies, Snowball Cookies With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a lined parchment paper cookie sheet.
3. Place the pecans on a cookie sheet forming a single layer; toast the pecans for 8-10 minutes in the pre heated oven.
4. Once done allow it to cool and chop them... - 0
These are much like what is often sold as Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are a shortbread cookie that are stuffed with pecans and then dusted with powdered sugar. It isn’t the holidays at my house without these cookies. - 0
Pecan Cookie Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a bowl cream butter until soft, add 1/2 cup of the powdered sugar, salt, nutmeg and vanilla and continue creaming until thoroughly mixed.
3. Stir in flour and pecans and shape dough into small... - 43.4972
Pecan Crescent Cookies
In large bowl, with electric mixer or wooden spoon, blend butter, 1/4 cup sugar, water, and vanilla.
Gradually stir in flour, pecans, and salt until well blended.
Form dough into a ball; flatten to 1 inch thick.
Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 2... - 45.1825
Cream sugar, butter and salt together.
Mix alternately with flour and milk.
Add nuts and vanilla.
Roll in balls with date half, or cherries, or pecan half, in the middle.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and immediately roll in powdered... - 39.4457
Pecan Refrigerator Cookies
With electric mixer or food processor, cream together shortening and sugar replacement.
Add egg and beat well.
Add vanilla and pecans; mix slightly.
Add flour, salt, baking powder and water, mixing well.
Shape into a roll, 1 1/2 in. (3.75 cm) in... - 37.9047
Combine cream cheese, fructose, and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
Beat until fluffy.
Beat in egg and egg white.
Beat at least 3 minutes.
Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and the 1/3 cup (90 mL) of white frosting mix in a bowl.
Stir to mix. (Break up any... - 43.9739
Choco Nut Cookies
These holidays why not involve your kids in making cookies for them. Watch this impressive video that shows a recipe to make some nutritious choco nut cookies that your kids would definitely love. The video is impressive and surely a must watch! - 104.6
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl, add the sugar, and butter creaming them together until they turn fluffy and light.
3) Add the eggs, beating them well.
4) Add the flour, salt, and... - 45.0139
Pecan Butter Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degree F before baking.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
3. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
4. Gradually add egg yolks and the extracts, beating... - 49.8823
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Cream butter. Add sugar and beat until fluffy.
3. Mix egg and vanilla. Beat well.
4. In a bowl mix flour, baking powder, soda, and salt.
5. Fold into creamed mixture and mix to make a stiff batter.
6. Add... - 47.1703
Lacy Pecan Cookies
1. Heat oven to 375°. Grease and dust with flour 2 cookie sheets.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until foamy and light. Whisk in the brown sugar, and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, sift or whisk together the flour, salt, and baking powder. Combine the... - 31.9092
To make Pecan Cookies I, lightly grease several baking sheets.
Sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and the spices into a bowl.
Stir in the chopped pecans.
Beat the butter with the sugars until very soft, light and fluffy.
Beat in the corn syrup,... - 46.4373
Lemon pecan dainties are lemon flavored pecan nut cookies that require to be chilled before baking. Made with chopped pecans and flour along with sugar and shortening. An egg free cookie recipe, the lemon pecan dainties are sliced thin before baking. - 39.73
Mocha Pecan Drops
1. In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, coffee granules, and baking soda, and stir to mix well. Add the Prune Puree, chocolate syrup, and vanilla extract, and stir to mix well. (Note that the dough will seem dry at first. Keep stirring until it... - 34.3363
Quick Drop Cookies
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg.
Mix together salad oil and sugar.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla extract.
Add flour mixture all at once, mixing well.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto lightly greased cookie... - 45.1636
Lace Cookies look so attractive that you can't help eating them. Here is a very simple and easy methods to make lace cookies for you. The recipe is very basic and allows for many variations. Try this lace cookies recipe at home. - 51.0863
Pecan Spice Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, and egg thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend dry ingredients; stir into shortening mixture.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Roll dough in 1" balls.
Place 2" apart on greased baking... - 42.1114
Butter Pecan Cookies
These Gluten-Free Butter Pecan Cookies are not only delicious, they’re also very easy to throw together. With just a few basic ingredients, these scrumptious cookies mimic the flavor of butter pecan ice cream. And considering the high price of gluten free... - 105.071
Grandma's favorite recipe with this powdered sugar, vanill, pecans and flour. Easy cookies for kids to make and perfect for the holiday season. Make it, mix it and store it all with The Bag Holder. See our recipes online and order the cookbook. It has 75 of... - 114.734
Swedish Pecan Balls
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Shape dough into walnut-size balls.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake at 275° for 30 to 30 minutes, or until light brown in color.
Roll in powdered sugar while hot, and again after cookies have cooled. - 30.2336
Pumpkin Pecan Cookies
If you like pumpkin pie, you will love these cookies. They taste like little pumpkin pies. They are awesome! - 44.3897
1. Roll vanilla wafers fine; combine with pecans, 10X sugar, cinnamon, pineapple juice and corn syrup in medium-size bowl; blend.
2. Form into thin, 2 inch long sticks by rolling between palms of your hands; place on cookie sheets covered with waxed paper or... - 29.8524
Pecan Butterscotch Cookies
In bowl, cream together butter and sugar; beat in egg and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Stir in chopped pecans.
Shape dough into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls; place on greased baking sheets.
With... - 41.8796
Original Sugar Cookies
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Mix shortening with sugar, eggs, and vanilla until very light and fluffy. Mix in flour alternately with milk.
3. Refrigerate dough until easy to handle (you may hasten this by placing dough in freezing... - 43.4497
Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder, soda, and salt; add to creamed mixture, mixing well (batter will be stiff).
Stir in pecans and chopped butterscotch morsels.
Drop... - 33.4231
Crunchy Pecan Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2) Mix shortening and sugar, creaming them well.
3) Add egg, nuts and flavoring to this creamed mixture.
4) Sift together all the dry ingredients and beat in the egg mixture alternately with milk.
5) Take... - 48.3027
Cinnamon Pecan Shortbread: Cookie Jar
Very easy to make and delicious. This video illustrates how to make simple cinnamon flavored shortbread cookies. Made with extreme ease, these are loaded with flavor. The crunchy pecan make a great impact in this moist and slightly crispy snack. Serve this... - 109.447
Orange Pecan Cookies
1) Heat oven moderately to a temperature of 350°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets lightly with butter.
3) For the Electric Mixer Method, cream butter in a bowl.
4) Beat sugar and cream together till fluffy.
5) Continue beating with egg,... - 47.0086
Pecan Whole Wheat Drops
Combine whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a sifter.
Sift together into a bowl.
Using an electric mixer, cream margarine.
Gradually add granulated sugar replacement and fructose, Add eggs, one at a time,... - 44.7677
Coconut Pecan Cookies
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Lightly grease 8-inch-square pan.
Sift 1 cup flour with salt.
Add 1/4 cup sugar.
Add butter; mix until smooth.
Press into bottom of pan.
Bake 15 minutes.
While pastry is baking, prepare topping: Beat eggs well.
Gradually beat in... - 42.8953
Caramel Pecan Sticky Bun Cookies
1. In a large bowl, beat a cup of butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy; add half a cup of corn syrup and egg yolks and blend them well
2. Add flour, mix well and cover with a plastic wrap; refrigerate for an hour; in the... - 44.9222
Slice And Bake Chocolate Pecan Cookies
1) In a bowl, add sugar and butter.
2) Beat at medium speed for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating till well mixed.
4) Lower speed and add cooled melted chocolate.
5) Beat till well mixed.
6) Add in flour, baking powder and... - 49.1474
Austrian Pecan Cookies
Austrian Pecan Cookies is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with these delicious Austrian Pecan Cookies using this recipe. - 38.5115
Betty Cass' Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Grease a cookie sheet with butter.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F
3. Into a large basin, sift together, the flour and baking powder using a fine mesh sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a mixing bowl of an electric beater combine butter and... - 42.5471
Gail's Brown Sugar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Blend shortening and sugar until creamy.
3. Put eggs and vanilla in the mixture and continue blending.
4. Sieve flour along with salt and baking powder.
5. Put half the flour to the sugar mixture... - 47.8213
Pecan Peanut Butter Cookies
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2 Lightly spray a cookie sheet with oil substitute.
3 In a bowl, mix all the ingredients.
4 Blend well.
5 Drop by teaspoonfuls on the prepared cookie sheet.
6 Bake for about 10 minutes.
7 ... - 41.1939
Gail's Brown Sugar Cookies
Brown Sugar Cookies are yummy. They have dates, nuts and brown sugar, all the ingredients that make a cookies delicious. The Gail's brown sugar cookies are very easy, simple and quick to make. You will enjoy this recipe very much. - 51.1231
Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream sugar & shortening.
Add eggs, milk, baking powder, & vanilla; mix well.
Stir in nutmeats.
Add enough flour to make a dough stiff enough to roll out.
Cut shapes desired, sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake in moderate oven for 10-12 minutes. - 35.5991
Lemon Pecan Wafers
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; beat in egg, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
In another bowl, stir together flour, salt, and baking powder; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly.
Stir in pecans, mixing with... - 39.3671
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels
Mocha Pecan Pinwheels! I made these yummy cookies last weekend for a change, when some unexpected guests visited. Trust me the cookie jars were shamelessly raided even late in the night! Try this wonderful Mocha Pecan Pinwheels recipe for yourself! - 47.436
Lemon Rounds With Pecans
In mixing bowl cream butter or margarine, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
Beat in lemon peel and lemon juice.
Stir in flour, mixing well.
Using one rounded teaspoon dough for each cookie, shape dough into balls; dip one side in.chopped nuts.
Place, nut side up,... - 40.7085
Fruit Cake With Pecan And Cherries
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease large cookie sheet. Into large bowl, measure first 7 ingredients and 3 tablespoons orange-flavor liqueur. With mixer at low speed, beat ingredients until well blended, occasionally scraping bowl with rubber spatula. Stir in... - 35.0669
1. Sift the flour, measure and add the chopped nuts to it. Keep aside.
2. Measure sugar and butter and keep aside.
3. Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
4. Generously grease a cookie or baking sheet with butter.
5. In a large... - 42.6056
Chocolate Pecan Macaroons
Preheat oven to 325 °.
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
Add egg whites, 1 at a time, beating with a mixer at medium speed until combined; scrape bowl occasionally.
Add vanilla, and beat well.
Fold in pecans.
Drop batter... - 40.9061
Chocolate Pecan Squares
Looking for some super easy cookies to make, these Chocolate Pecan Squares may be whipped up in no time. Moreover, the ingredients that take to make this Chocolate Pecan Squares are readily avaolable in your kitchen cabinet, so why not just give it a try! - 49.6508
Combine shortening, 1 cup sugar and egg in mixing bowl and beat until well blended and fluffy.
Stir in lemon juice and lemon rind.
Sift flour, baking powder and salt together into mixture and stir to blend well.
Blend in nuts.
Shape into two short rolls with... - 43.5032
Finely chop the figs, candied lemon peel, and dates; in a bowl, pour the rum over them.
Let steep about 2 hours, well covered with foil.
In a bowl, beat the egg whites very light with the sifted powdered sugar.
Add the lemon and orange rind, the pecans, and... - 46.0948
Every ingredient in this Pecan Crisps is possibly in your kitchen right now! There are no complicated steps to prepare this Pecan Crisps. Follow our easy Pecan Crisps. Making cookies has never been easier. - 28.6805
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In an electric mixer bowl, beat butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. Then beat in vanilla.
3. In another bowl, combine flour, salt, and nuts.
4. Stir into creamed butter mixture to make... - 45.6712
Chips And Nuts Cookie
For all the cookie fans, here is a great video. Watch the chef prepare these out of the box Chips and Nuts cookie which you are sure going to love. Don't forget to share the recipe with your friends too. - 96.2732
Melt chocolate; set aside to cool.
Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine and 3/4 cup sugar.
Stir in vanilla and melted chocolate.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
Stir into chocolate mixture.
Add chopped... - 49.0751
Rich Pecan Squares
Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of the brown sugar, the yolk of the egg, and 1 tsp of the vanilla, beating to make a smooth creamy batter.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt and stir into the creamed mixture,... - 43.8806
Make at least a day ahead:
1. Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. In bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and almond extract. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended.
3. Start... - 36.2512
Pecan crisps recipe is such an easy, simple and quick one to make and serve. A good snack option, you can pack it in your child's lunch box as school snack. Learn this recipe of pecan crisps and make any variations as desired. - 50.343
Lemon Pecan Dainties
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a bowl, add shortening to cream.
3) Slowly add sugar and beat well to make a light and fluffy mixture.
4) Add egg, lemon juice and grated lemon rind to beat properly.
5) In another bowl, place flour, baking powder... - 45.3962
1) Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients except sugar.
3) Beat the egg whites till they reach a stiff stage.
4) Mix butter with sugar, creaming well and then beat in egg yolks.
5) Add in flour... - 48.0019
Holiday Butter Balls
Cream sugar and butter.
Beat in vanilla, coffee powder, cocoa, flour and salt.
Stir in pecans.
Shape into 1-inch balls.
Bake on ungreased sheets at 325°F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Cool and serve. - 41.9245
Lemon Pecan Dainties
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar till fluffy, beat the egg and lemon juice and rind into it till blended
2. In a dry bowl, sift flour, salt and baking powder together and blend this mixture into the creamed mixture along with the nuts
3.... - 39.8452
Chocolate Pecan Drops
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift baking powder, flour, and salt.
3. In a container of food processor, blend margarine, chocolate, vanilla and sugar by running the STIR blade for about 40 seconds.
4. Stop motor... - 43.1592
Chocolate Pecan Brownies
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a mixing bowl sift flour, salt and baking powder.
3. In a container of food processor, add pecans, chocolate, butter, eggs and vanilla and blend them by running the PUREE blade for about 30... - 45.8917
Chewy Pecan Cinnamon Bars
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Sift flour with baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
Cream butter with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy; add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Mix in dry ingredients.
Spread mixture in an ungreased 14"x17"... - 41.6777
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat sugar and eggs in mixer bowl until thickened.
Stir in flour, baking powder, pecans and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove to wire rack to cool completely. - 34.772
Here is the recipe for extra crunchy and delicious Refrigerator Thins. Try out this simple recipe and enjoy them as a tea time snack! - 50.5764
Pineapple Drop Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine sugar and margarine; beat until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla and egg; beat well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix well.
Stir in pineapple,... - 46.7311
Orange Refrigerator Cookies
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg, beating well.
Add evaporated milk, orange rind, and vanilla, beating well.
Combine flour, baking powder, and salt, add to creamed mixture,... - 43.0827
Raspberry Nut Valentines
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and granulated sugar until creamy; beat in vanilla.
Gradually add pecans and flour, blending thor oughly.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until easy to handle (1 to 2 hours) or for up to 3... - 36.1782
Swedish Nut Crescents
1. Start heating oven to 325Â°F.
2. Combine nuts with 1/2 cup sugar. Sift flour with baking powder and salt. With mixer at medium speed, beat shortening with 3/4 cup sugar, egg, milk, and vanilla until creamy; beat in flour mixture.
3. On greased, inverted... - 35.6114
1. Preheat an oven to 200C (400F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt, cinnamon powder and baking soda.
3. Mix well and sieve two to three times. Keep aside.
4. Break eggs into a bowl and keep aside.
5. Grease a baking tray using... - 48.6491
Honey Orange Biscotti
1. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, baking powder, and orange rind, and stir to mix well. Add the pecans or currants if desired, and stir to mix. Add the remaining ingredients, and stir just until the dough holds together.
2. Turn the dough onto a... - 35.5645
Mini Chip Snowball Cookies
Beat butter, 3/4 cup powdered sugar, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl.
Gradually beat in flour; stir in morsels and pecans.
Shape level tablespoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Bake in preheated 375°F. oven for 10 to... - 44.8213
1.Beat butter or margarine with 10X sugar and salt in medium-size bowl with electric mixer at high speed; blend in flour until smooth. Stir in butterscotch pieces and pecans.
2. Shape dough, a scant teaspoonful' at a time, into balls between palms of hands;... - 33.8444
Orange Pecan Holiday Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, orange extract, and orange zest.
2. Add cake flour and salt and beat on low speed... - 32.9477
Boil water and sugar until it spins a thread.
Have egg whites well-beaten.
Pour the syrup slowly over whites, beating constantly, to avoid lumping.
Add nut meats.
Spread mixture on little round cakes or crackers.
Bake very slowly in oven until a golden brown,... - 31.2143
Combine sugar and eggs, beat well.
Combine flour, baking powder and soda, add to mixture.
Stir in pecans and vanilla extract.
Spread batter on a greased 11x 17x1 -inch cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 ° for about 25 minutes.
Cut into squares while warm. - 35.4648
Special Candied Cookie
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease a baking tray
3. In a large bowl, place the butter and cream it well
4. Sift the flour, baking powder, soda and salt
5. Blend the eggs into the butter along with the brown sugar and mix... - 45.9739
Macadamia Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar break egg and whisk well.
3. Add in vermiculite flour, coconut flour, pecan powder, sweetener, macadamia nuts, vanilla extract and olive oil.
4. Blend well, until smooth and... - 90.962
Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375°.
Measure and blend oatmeal to a fine powder.
In a bowl, cream butter and sugars; add eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, mix together flour, oatmeal, salt, baking powder and soda.
Add dry ingredients to creamed ingredients.
Add chocolate... - 40.176
Pecan Balls - Vanilla Kipfel
Another classic cookie recipe from Omi my mother in law. These delicious Christmas cookies made from crushed pecans, butter and other simple ingredients do not stay around long. With a dopio (double) espresso these cannot be beat. - 128.147
Pumpkin Pecan Braid
1. Heat the oven to 350Â°F; spray a coat of cooking spray over a cookie sheet
2. In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and egg yolk and mix together with half a cup of pecans, till blended well
3.... - 48.9451
Cinnamon Pecan Swirl Coffee Cake
Prepare and refrigerate dough as directed in recipe.
Grease two 15x10 x 1 inch baking pans.
On lightly floured surface, divide chilled dough in half.
Return half to bowl; refrigerate.
Roll dough into 16x10-inch rectangle.
Spread with 2 tablespoons of the... - 46.1388
Combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a small saucepan; stir to blend. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture reaches a full boil. Remove from heat, and stir in pecans. Chill. Using 1/2 teaspoon of mixture, roll into small balls and... - 16.4538
Coconut Pecan Coffee Cake
1. Lightly grease 8-inch round microwave-safe baking dish; set aside. Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high 15 seconds or until softened. Beat in sugar, egg and vanilla until smooth. Beat in sour cream. Fold in flour, baking... - 34.5814
Mocha Pecan Logs
Grease a large cookie sheet; set aside.
In a heavy medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, milk and corn syrup.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add chocolate pieces, coffee and vanilla, stirring... - 43.2842
Date Pecan Chews
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat eggs in a large bowl until light and foamy; slowly beat in the 1 cup sugar; continue beating until mixture is thick and fluffy. Stir in orange juice.
3. Fold in flour mixture, dates, pecans and... - 34.214
This Cocoa Pecans recipe is absolutely delightful and the flavored nuts is great to pep up those party spreads! Enjoyed as a light snack or otherwise, the myriad flavors of the Cocoa Pecans is sure to catch you by surprise and get you hooked to it. Trust me! - 45.3493
Toasted Butter-pecan Cake
"Combine pecans nnd 1 /4 cup butter; place on cookie sheet.
Bake at 3i>0 degrees for 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
Combine remaining butter and sugar; blend in eggs.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk.
Stir in... - 47.325
Pecan Nut Crust / Tart Shell
Yield: 1 9” or 10” tart pan, or 8-10 3 inch tartlets
Preheat oven to 350.
1. In a food processor grind pecans to a meal; add sifted flour, maple crystals or sugar, baking powder, and salt. Pulse briefly to combine evenly.
2. Whisk... - 26.7991
San Antonio Pecan Cake
1. Grease a 12-cup fluted tube pan. Dust with flour, tapping out excess.
2. Beat butter or margarine until fluffy in the large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; gradually add sugar. Beat until very light and fluffy.
3. Beat egg yolks until thick in a... - 40.1732
Lemon Flavor Muffin With Pecans
Super lemony muffins !!!! Watch this video to prepare a lemon flavor muffin loaded with crunchy pecans. This muffin has a little bit of goodies that can be so palate pleasing. Fresh from the oven, these attractive, delicious muffins make a great accompaniment... - 111.856
Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid
If you want to jazz up your breakfast, help is here! This video features a recipe for Baked Pumpkin Pecan Braid which makes for a delicious and an appetizing breakfast. The best part about this recipe is that it is very simple and easy to make. So check out... - 142.941
Pumpkin Cake Roll With Candied Pecans
Thanksgiving is coming and Christmas is coming and what do we love on our holiday table? We love the pumpkin pie right. Here is a treat that tastes like pumpkin pie but ten times better. This Pumpkin cake roll with Candied Pecans is just perfect for your... - 123.563