- » Powdered Sugar Brandy Glaze
Powdered Sugar Brandy Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of powdered sugar brandy glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for powdered sugar brandy glaze recipes.
You May Also Like!
Strawberry Brandy Cheese Cake
1) Mix cracker crumbs with sugar and melted butter. Press into bottom and sides of 10 inch spring form pan.
2) Cream the cheese. Add the sugar, blend well. Add beaten eggs and beat again. Add flour, salt brandy, vanilla, sour cream, and milk. Beat well.
3)... - 29.6491
Combine raisins, pecans, cherries, and brandy, mix well.
Place bread dough on a lightly floured surface, flatten dough with rolling pin to 1-inch thickness.
Spoon fruit mixture in center of dough, and knead dough until fruit is evenly... - 37.5413
English Fruit Cake With Brown Sugar
Gradually cream butter with sugar.
Add well-beaten eggs.
Add fruit and rest of ingredients.
Sift flour; measure.
Add baking powder and spices.
Sift three times.
Add flour mixture gradually.
Line 4 2 1/2-pound-size cake tins with greased waxed paper.
Bake in... - 42.6371
Australian Fruit Cake
1. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Cover and cook for 5 minutes on high, stirring once. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Stir in eggs and parisienne essence, followed by dry ingredients.
3. Pour into a greased 20 cm cake container.
4. Cook for 10... - 38.8423
Sift flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and allspice together.
In a large bowl combine candied cherries and walnuts and set aside.
In another large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy.
Gradually beat in sugar and honey.
Beat in eggs one at a... - 43.957
Spiced Fruit Cake
1. Sift flour, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and all spice together. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine candied cherries and walnuts and set aside.
3. In another large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in sugar and honey. Beat in eggs... - 41.6614
Apricot-almond Marble Pound Cake
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place apricots in a medium microwavesafe bowl.
Pour brandy over, cover, and microwave on high (100%) for 2 to 4 minutes, or until apricots are soft.
Uncover and cool slightly.
In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer,... - 43.1166
Wedding Cake Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at medium speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all of the sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla. Beat until mixture is... - 24.1568
Decorator S Frosting
1. Beat butter or margarine and shortening until soft in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 10X sugar and salt until mixture is crumbly and all sugar has been added.
2. Add milk, brandy, corn syrup and vanilla to bowl. Beat until mixture is... - 25.7004