- » Powdered Cocoa
Powdered Cocoa Recipes
Enjoy our collection of powdered cocoa recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for powdered cocoa recipes.
Homemade Chocolate Slab With Cocoa
All you need is four simple ingredients, and a bit of patience to make a delicious slab of homemade chocolate. Better not tell your kids you made it at home or else they will be begging you to make it every other day. If you have a sweet tooth, you may have... - 108.098
Warm Drinking Cocoa
Here's a special treat for all the chocoholics. Try this delicious and irresistible Warm Drinking Cocoa recipe. The goodness of coco and honey makes this beverage absolutely delightful. Go on watch this video and treat your family with this delectable... - 96.0009
Cocoa Thumbprint Cookies
Cocoa Thumbprint Cookies - These simple and tasty cookies are definitely fun to make with family and friends during the cold winter season. It's nice that you can put anything you want in the center of each cookie. The original recipe came from Food Network.... - 0
Hot Cocoa Mix
Hot Cocoa Mix has a fine taste. Hot Cocoa Mix gets its wonderful taste from cocoa and milk powder. Hot Cocoa Mix is used by many across the world. - 14.4311
Eggless Chocolate Brownie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a bowl sieve the flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt. Mix with a fork, and the dry ingredients are ready
3. To prepare the wet ingredients, in a bowl add... - 0
Brownies On The Grill
A very easy (basic) brownie recipe cooked on the outdoor grill! I'll show you step-by-step how to bake on a Weber Kettle and a Big Green Egg. - 0
Tasty and mouth watering dessert. A delight for the sweet tooth and a sure winner anytime. - 0
Double Chocolate Brownies
These bittersweet double chocolate brownies make for a lip-smacking indulgence any day. Follow the recipe as presented in the video and replicate the recipe in your kitchen. Now who cares about calories when you have something sweet-tooth appeasing as this. - 76.3704
Easy Cocoa Mix
Combine all ingredients in 1-quart airtight container. - 15.6607
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 88.9323
Milk Chocolate Making Made Easier
Making homemade chocolate can be a long process, and it may take many tries and a lot of patience. There are no right or wrong recipes, but this is a super easy recipe for homemade milk chocolate candy, great for kids and to make and give as gifts during... - 77.2279
Serendipity 3 Frozen Hot Chocolate
1. In a bowl, mix together sugar, evaporated instant dry milk powder, Ghirardelli cocoa, Hershey's cocoa powder and Scharffen berger cocoa to form the cocoa powder mix.
2. In a blender, add in the following order of milk,cocoa powder and ice. Blend... - 103.326
Edible Chocolate Body Paint - Valentines Day
1. In a saucepan, add water, salt, and sugar. Place the pan on flame and bring it to a boil. Do not stir.
2. Reduce the heat and let it simmer until all the sugar granules dissolve. Remove the pan from heat.
3. Drop butter and whisk until smooth.
4.... - 0
German Chocolate Cake
Hey you chocolate lovers, try out this German Chocolate Cake to satiate your chocolate cravings. This simple and easy recipe has a two step process – of a basic cake and the icing. Whether it is cooking for your family or treating your guests, this cake... - 83.0779
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 96.3955
Butter Cream Chocolate Frosting
1. In a bowl, add the butter, cream cheese and whip them well.
2. Add powdered sugar and get it incorporated.
3. Add cocoa powder and vanilla essence and whip until smooth.
4. Fill the frosting in a frost pipe and decorate cup cakes or any... - 102.769
Hot Cocoa Mix
In medium bowl, combine ingredients; mix well.
Store in airtight container. - 16.8016
Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
1. In a mixing bowl take sugar, butter, cocoa powder mix together on low speed with stand mixer.
2. Add in the vanilla extract and milk, while still stirring. Increase the speed to medium – high and mix for 30 seconds.
3. Scrape down the frosting... - 0
Caffeine cupcakes are workaholic's paradise. It has that additional energy kick apart from being sinfully delicious that will keep you going when you need it the most. Take a look at this easy and fancy cupcakes which will lure you for sure. - 120.605
Organic Hot Chocolate With Peppermint Extract
Are you looking for simple way to make Hot Chocolate? Luci Lock of mercola.com shows you how to make easy Hot Chocolate. It is a very delicious beverage.Cook,share and enjoy this Hot Chocolate recipe. - 104.116
How To Make Chocolate Mousse Frosting
1. In blender, drop milk, vanilla, butter, powdered sugar, and cocoa powder. Pulse to combine well. Stop and scrape down the sides from time to time.
2. Into a bowl, transfer the smooth fudge frosting.
3. In a separate bowl, take heavy cream and whisk... - 0
Addicted to coffee and don’t know what to do?? Here's your answer. Try this really simple and amazing coffee substitute that has all the power to replace your regular coffee. Watch this video and learn how to make this Imitation Frappecino with this coffee... - 116.409
Goji Aloe Chocolate Super Shake
Here is a Goji Aloe Chocolate Super Shake that would truely energize you with super healthy ingredients. The shake is packed with proteins and essential vitamins and nutrients to provide you all vital nutrition. Check out this informative video and give it a... - 126.137
This is one of the easiest desserts you can make. This dessert is made from a Japanese ice cream called Yukimi Daifuku. It's so delicious that you can surely impress your guests. - 102.961
Chocolate Banana Protein Shake
Energize yourself with this valitazing chocolate banana protein shake. This power packed shake would definitely nourish you and give a sense of complete rejuvenation. Take a look at this interesting video that would surely inspire to make this super delicious... - 126.098
Homemade Milo Cookies
Milo lovers are going to love these cookies! These chewy, choc-toffee flavored cookies are perfect to dunk into a glass of hot Milo. If you can’t find Milo powder, use any malt drink powder. Baking a batch of lovely cookies is a wonderful way to spend a... - 125.593
One Bowl Chocolate Cupcakes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, baking powder and cocoa powder. Mix well.
3. Into the bowl, pour buttermilk, water, vanilla, vegetable, and egg. Whisk to combine.
4. Line... - 128.037
Maple And Chocolate Sauce
Here is a sweet sauce which can go as a topping over desserts. This Maple and chocolate sauce can be used as a topping over fruit salads, ice cream and custard. The best part is its taste can be adjusted as per your liking, whether you want it bitter or sweet. - 112.834
Baked Homemade Eggless Chocolate Cake
Happy Thanks Giving to all of you! Celebrate this years Thanks Giving with this super easy, super soft and super moist egg-less chocolate cake with very very easy breezy chocolate frosting which gets ready in less than 10 mts. Tastes super yummy!!! - 119.033
Raw Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie
1. FOR CASHEW NUTS
In a food processor, put the cashew nuts and grind well until smooth.
2. FOR CHOCOLATE CHIPS
In a bowl, mix coconut butter with cocoa powder and vanilla agave. Spread it on a plate lined with baking parchment and freeze for 2-3... - 16.7318
Homemade Hot Chocolate
Homemade Hot Chocolate - I always thought that this drink was easy to make and I only thought it required two ingredients. Apparently, adding 1/4 tsp. cornstarch makes it nice and thick! A tiny bit of mini marshmallows or a small candy cane goes a long way as... - 119.19
Chocolate Cup Cakes
1. Preheat the oven at 350F.
2. In a bowl add 1 cup butter, sugar and brown sugar and whisk well until it forms into a smooth mixture.
3. Crack an egg into the mixture, add vanilla extract and whisk with an electric whisk.
4. In another bowl mix... - 96.3314
My Light Hot Chocolate Version
1. Take 1 tbsp coco powder and add it into a cup.
2. Add hot water to fill the cup it stirring constantly while adding.
3. Add splenda and stir well to mix.
4. Serve it hot at any time. - 84.7471
Bonet - Original Italian
The bonet is a tempting dessert typical of Northern Italy, to serve after a lavish meal, on feast days or on a particular occasion! - 0
Happy Valentines Day! Surprise your Sweetheart with some Chocolate Cupcakes! - 0
How To Make Mexican Hot Chocolate The Delicious Way
1. In a pot warm the milk and cream until hot, do not boil.
2. Add the hot cocoa, ground cinnamon and ground nutmeg, stir well.
3. Remove from the heat and add the almond extract and stir.
4. Serve in a mug along with whipping cream. - 0