- » Pounded Yam Flour
Pounded Yam Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pounded yam flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pounded yam flour recipes.
Praline Yam Casserole
Scrub yams or sweet potatoes.
Cut off woody portions and ends.
In a 4 quart Dutch oven cook yams, covered, in enough boiling, salted water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender.
Drain and cool slightly.
Peel and cut up yams.
Mash yams with a potato... - 44.7518
Mash hot yams, beat in butter, milk, flour, egg, and salt.
Fry spoonfuls of yam mixture in hot oil in skillet until golden brown.
Drain on absorbent paper; serve sprinkled with sugar or syrup. - 29.2706
Yam Fish Balls
1) In a saucepan cook together fish, onions, 1 1/2 salt and pepper along with water, for 20 minutes or until fish flakes off easily.
2) Drain, cool and flake the fish.
3) In a large bowl, mix yams, cream, egg and salt until light and... - 44.0959
Hot Pineapple Yam Salad
Keep bacon warm.
Saute onion, celery, and green pepper in bacon drippings.
Add mustard, salt, flour, pineapple liquid, and vinegar.
Cook a few minutes and add pineapple tidbits.
Cover and keep warm.
Combine yams with pineapple mixture, tossing lightly to... - 35.8582
Maple Glazed Apple And Sweet Potato Gratin
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter.
In a small saucepan, melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter over medium-low heat.
Add the flour to the pan, whisking constantly, until the flour is... - 39.4852
1 Cook sweet potatoes or yams, covered, in boiling salted water in a large saucepan 30 minutes, or until tender; drain.
Cool until easy to handle; peel.
2 Mash potatoes slightly in a large bowl, then beat in butter or margarine, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt,... - 38.7006
Hawaiian Pork Stew
Hawaiian pork stew is a fruited pork stew. Made with pineapples for a definite hawaiian taste, the pork stew is cooked with added veggies like yams and onions. Flavored with teriyaki sauce and ginger, this fruity pork stew is served peppy and refreshing. - 44.389
Louisiana Hot Pot
1 Trim all fat from ham.
Shake cubes, a few at a time, with flour in a paper bag to coat well.
2 Mix salt, curry powder and pepper in a cup.
3 Layer vegetables and meat into a 12-cup deep baking dish this way: Half of each of yams or sweet potatoes, leeks... - 35.0684
Roast Lamb With Apple And Orange Gravy
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (165°C) before roasting.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, bring half the apple juice and half the orange juice to a vigorous boil and then simmer for about 17 minutes until the mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup... - 42.9003
Louisiana Hot Pot
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. Trim off all the excess fat from the ham.
3. Take a paper bag and shake cubes with flour to coat properly.
4. In a cup, mix together salt, curry powder and pepper.
5. Take a 12-cup deep baking dish and... - 44.2607
Pressure Cooked Lamb Roast
Lamb roast is a classic dish to be made on Easter. You can use Italian beans, tomato based soup along with the lamb. Check out the recipe right now. - 126.218
Round Steak Louisiana
Layer sweet potato slices, onion slices, and green pepper wedges in a 2-quart casserole.
Cut meat in 6 serving-size pieces; pound to about half the original thickness.
Sprinkle with a little salt.
In skillet quickly brown meat in hot oil.
Transfer meat to... - 42.0555
Sweet Potato Pancakes With Sour Cream And Chutney
To Make Pancakes: Peel potatoes and shred in a food processor with the shredding disk or with a hand grater.
Measure 4 cups, discarding rest, and place in a bowl.
In same processor bowl with the metal blade, process ginger until minced.
Remove, measure 1... - 42.0468
1. Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces, trimming fat. Slice sausage.
2. Heat a kettle or Dutch oven. Melt the fat trimmings to make 2 tablespoons drippings. Brown the beef pieces on all sides, a few at a time, removing pieces as they brown. Add sausage, salt,... - 32.432
Shrimp & Pork Rissoles
Prepare Shrimp & Pork Filling and Golden Egg Wrappers.
To form rissoles, place 1 wrapper on a flat surface.
On upper third section of each wrapper, spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons of filling; form filling in an elongated shape.
Fold sides of wrapper over ends of... - 42.3553