- » Pounded Pork Chili Chop
Pounded Pork Chili Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of pounded pork chili chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for pounded pork chili chop recipes.
Pounded Pork & Chili Chops
Stir together chili powder, cumin, garlic, onion, and oil.
Slash fat around edges of chops at about 1-inch intervals.
Spread about 1 tablespoon of the chili mixture on each side of each chop.
Place each chop between 2 sheets of plastic wrap.
With a... - 32.6507
Pork Chops Diablo
1 Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a plastic or paper bag, combine the flour, chili powder, black pepper and cayenne, and shake to mix. Add the pork chops and shake to coat lightly. Remove the chops and reserve 1 tablespoon of the seasoned flour.
3 In a... - 38.6685
Chili Pork Patties
Combine pork, shallots, chili powder, and mustard.
Shape into 6 patties.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add patties to hot oil.
Brown slowly on both sides on low heat, about 10 minutes.
Add white wine, cover, and simmer 15 minutes (make certain that the... - 37.4386
Picante Pork Chili
Cook onion, bell pepper, garlic and pork in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pork is no longer pink; drain if ecessary.
Stir in remaining ingredients, breaking up tomatoes.
Cover and simmer 10 minutes. - 29.7811
Grandpa Snub Chili
Grandpa snub chili is a pork chili prepared with pinto beans and vegetables. Flavored with a medley of spiced like garlic, chili powder, paprika with a dash of tabasco for taste, the grandpa chili is simmered to a finish and can be served over rice or with... - 45.325
Fire And Ice Chili
Fire and ice chili is a pork and vegetable chili. Prepared with whole tomatoes and tomato paste for a tangy taste, the fire and ice chili is spiced with jalapenos and chili powder, with added garlic. Finished with a fruity flavor with pineapples, the fire and... - 45.8411
Smoked Pork Chops With Prune Plums
Tarn and discard fat from pork chops.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat, brown chops on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Stir all but 2 tablespoons broth with lemon peel and juice, Honey, and chilies; add to chops.
Cover and simmer for 5... - 38.6618
Pork Chops Seasoned With Adobo
At least one day ahead, put the chilies in a bowl and cover them with hot water.
Let them soak for about 20 minutes, then transfer them with a slotted spoon to a blender.
Add the cumin, oregano, thyme, salt, garlic and vinegar, and blend into a fairly smooth... - 41.8249
Pork And Beef Chili
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until almost tender, about 3 minutes. Add beef and pork and cook until no longer pink, about 8 minutes. Drain off excess fat.
2. Stir in chili powder, jalapenos, cumin, and oregano to coat... - 33.9065
Pork In Red Chili Sauce
Render strips of pork fat or heat lard in Dutch oven over moderate heat.
Remove strips of fat, if used.
Add onion and garlic; brown lightly.
Add chili powder; stir well.
Push vegetables to sides of pan; brown meat on all sides.
Add tomatoes, salt, oregano,... - 41.9127
Pork Chili With Pintos
Trim fat from pork; sprinkle roast with pepper and paprika.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork, and cook until browned on all sides.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Wipe drippings from... - 43.2156
Pork And Garbanzo Bean Chili
1. Place whole tomatoes in a blender or food processor; process until pureed. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork, and cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in onion, jalapeiio pepper, and garlic; cook... - 32.1714
Chili Barbecued Pork
1. Mix chilies, salt and cumin in small bowl. Stir in oil and lime juice to make smooth paste. Stir in garlic.
2. Butterfly pork by cutting lengthwise about 2/3 of the way through, leaving meat in one piece; spread meat flat. Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8... - 36.7138
Green Onion Sauce Over Pork Chops
1. Combine ingredients for green onion sauce and set aside.
2. Trim excess fat from pork chops. Pound with back of cleaver and marinate 30 minutes. Lightly coat each chop with cornstarch. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons oil in skillet or... - 31.1911
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Pork Chops Salisbury
Trim excess fat from pork chops.
Brown on both sides in skillet and remove from pan.
Drain off excess fat and blend in soup and thyme.
Stir in beans and corn.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole and arrange pork chops on top.
Sprinkle with salt, chili powder... - 40.5854
Hong Kong Pork Chops
1) In a large bowl, mix together the marinade ingredients and then mix in pork chops, tossing them to coat completely.
2) Cover and keep the marinated pork chops at room temperature for 2 hours, tossing a few times.
3) In the meantime,... - 43.4082
Pork Tomatillo Chili
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot. Add half of the pork cubes and cook over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the pork is well browned all over, 6 to 8 minutes. (Cover skillet as necessary.) Season with salt and pepper to taste. Turn the... - 32.7982
Pork Chili Verde
1. In a medium (2- quart) microwave casserole or dish, combine onion and garlic.
2. Cover dish with plastic wrap
3. Microwave at HIGH for 2 minutes until onion is limp
4. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix.
5. Cover dish with plastic wrap and... - 41.7935
Green Chili Pork
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add pork in batches and cook each batch about 4 minutes, or until browned on all sides.
Using a slotted spoon, remove pork to a plate.
Add onion, red and green bell peppers, garlic, jalapeno pepper, oregano and... - 45.9729
Pork And Green Chile Chili
Trim fat from pork; cut pork into 1-inch cubes.
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add pork and celery; cook, stirring constantly, until pork is browned and celery is tender.
Remove from Dutch oven; wipe... - 42.771
Green Chili Pork Stew
Cut pork into 1-in.cubes; brown in oil in a soup kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; saute for 3-5 minutes.
Add water, tomatoes, chilies, potatoes and seasonings; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 45... - 36.748
Pork With Green Chilies
1. Heat lard in 5- to 6-quart (5-to 6-L) Dutch oven over medium heat until hot. Add about 1/3 of pork in single layer. Cook, turning occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 10 minutes; remove to plate. Repeat until all pork has been browned.
2. Remove... - 35.7065
Spicy Pineapple Pork Chili
1. In a 3 1/2-quart electric slow cooker, combine the pork, beans, hot water, tomatoes with their liquid, tomato paste, juice drained from the pineapple chunks, chiles, onion, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 30.8305
Slow Cooker Black Bean Chili
1) In a slow cooker, combine together all the ingredients except for the sour cream.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over low heat for 6 to 8 hours, or till the pork is tender.
3) Use sour cream to garnish individual servings.
4) Serve hot. - 39.5104
Texas Pork Chops
Combine 1/4 cup soup, rice, green pepper, and olives.
Trim excess fat from chops.
Slit each chop from outer edge toward bone making a pocket; stuff with rice mixture.
Fasten with toothpicks.
In skillet, brown chops; pour off fat.
Add remaining... - 37.4457
Pork Chops Creole
1 In a large frying pan, brown the pork chops in their own fat; remove and set aside.Drain all but 2 tablespoons drippings from the pan.
2 In the same frying pan, saute celery and onion until softened; stir in chili powder and cook for 1 minute.
3 ... - 40.5839
Texas Pork Chops
1. Trim off excess fats on chops.
2. Take a bowl and combine rice, ¼ cup soup, olives and green pepper.
3. Create a pocket by slitting each chop from the outer edge and fill it with rice mixture.
4. Fasten the chops with skewers or... - 41.6408
Braised Pork With Red Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly brown.
Push to sides of pan, add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook until... - 35.4861
Rio Grande Sausage Chili
Separate pork sausages in small pieces; brown in Dutch oven.
Pour off drippings; salt meat.
Add kidney beans, corn, tomato sauce, tomato paste, water, onion and chili powder; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook slowly 30 minutes, stirring... - 38.2373
My Dynamite. All Time Favorite Chili
Heat the oil in a very large skillet or dutch oven over medium heat.
Stir in the onion, garlic, chile pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Add the cubed and ground meat, and continue cooking until the meat is no... - 41.841
Chili Style Roast
1) Remove the extra fat from the lean, boneless round roast.
2) Coat a Dutch Oven with cooking spray.
3) Heat the Dutch Oven over medium flame. Add in the roast.
4) Cook to brown the roast well on all sides.
5) Add in salt and pepper.... - 46.8446
Chili Verde Burritos
Spray a Dutch oven with no-stick spray.
Heat over medium-high heat.
Add the pork.
Cook and stir until the pork is no longer pink.
Add the tomatillos, carrots, onions, potatoes and garlic.
Cook and stir about 7 minutes or until tender.
Add the salsa, chili... - 45.3558
Spicy Hot Chili
1. In a saucepan cook together meat, onion, and garlic till meat is browned; drain off the fat
2. In the same saucepan, combine together the un-drained tomatoes, beans, tomato juice, chili peppers, Worcestershire, paprika, sugar, salt, oregano, cumin,... - 41.1782
Sweet N Snappy Chili
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle, cook pork until no longer pink; drain.
Remove and set aside.
In the same kettle, saute celery, onion, green pepper and garlic until vegetables are tender; drain.
Add pork and remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat;... - 34.7489
Padilla's Chili Verde
Padilla's Chili Verde is simply a delicious recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Padilla's Chili Verde dish; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.565
Adobo Style Chili
Pat pork dry with paper towels.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat 1 teaspoon oil over medium high heat until hot.
Add half of pork and cook until browned on all sides.
Transfer pork to plate.
Repeat with remaining oil and pork.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add onion and... - 43.2248
Mexican Chile Verde
Presoak a clay pot, top and bottom, in water for 15 minutes.
If fresh peppers are used, remove the seeds and chop into 1/4 inch dice.
Crush the bouillon cube with the garlic.
Mix all the ingredients together, except the garnish, and place in the pot.
Place... - 37.5135
Juicy Pork Soft Tacos With Avocado Slaw
1. In a large leak-proof plastic bag, place the pork chops in the bag and combine white vinegar, olive oil, brown sugar, ground cumin, lime juice, garlic, jalapenos, salt and white pepper and cilantro.
2. Massage the marinade into the meat, seal... - 135.479
Homemade Mexican Beef Chili
Want to learn how to cook the perfect Mexican chili at home? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch now to know of a recipe that will yield a treat so yummy that your guests are not going to believe that it is home cooked. A word of warning though,... - 113.25
Cook salt pork in a Dutch oven over medium heat until brown.
Add venison and onion, cook, stirring frequently, until meat is browned.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 1 hour, stir occasionally.
Remove salt pork before serving. - 33.6682
Super Bowl Chili
Super Bowl Chili is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Super Bowl Chili and let... - 42.8934
Chili Con Came With Beans
Brown meat in 3 tablespoons lard in a large skillet.
Add broth; cover and cook 30 minutes.
Add salt, chili powder, and garlic; mix.
Cook covered until meat is tender (about 1 hour).
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons lard in a skillet.
Add onion and tomato; mix... - 42.3489
Chili Con Carne
Chili Con Carne is a unique and sumptuous dish. This dish is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chili Con Carne recipe. - 28.4004
Braised Green Chile Beef
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine onion, garlic, chiles, and pimentos.
Coat beef cubes with flour, then add to cooker and sprinkle with chili powder, oregano, cumin, and pepper.
In a small bowl, mix catsup and wine; pour over beef.
Cover... - 44.5468
Chile Con Carne
Cook garlic and onions in shortening until wilted.
Cut meat into 1/2-inch cubes and add.
Brown meat; add all ingredients except olives and simmer until meat is tender.
Add the olives just long enough to heat.
Garnish with additional chopped onion if desired. - 37.3557
Sichuan Stir Fried Pork With Vegetables
Mix 2 teaspoons cornstarch and the water; reserve.
Toss pork, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, the soy sauce, salt and white pepper.
Heat wok or 12-inch skillet until 1 or 2 drops of water bubble and skitter when sprinkled in wok.
Add oil; rotate wok to coat sides.
Add... - 43.289
Pork And Green Chile Stew
To roast poblano or sweet peppers, halve peppers and remove stems, seeds, and membranes.
Place peppers, cut sides down, on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Roast in a 425Â° oven about 20 minutes or until skin is bubbly and browned.
Wrap peppers in the foil; let... - 39.7539
Chile Verde - Pork Stew
This meal is a labor of love and patience. It will take you a while to have it ready but the final result will be worth it! Serve it with rice or in a burrito. Either way you will be in for a treat. - 131.729
Sausage And Beef Chili
Sausage And Beef Chili is a succulent and spicy meat preparation that is perfect for your informal dinners or get together at home. I am sure you will get addicted to this Sausage And Beef Chili recipe. - 41.3352
Chili Con Carne
Brown meats in shallow pans in preheated broiler.
Pour off drippings into heavy kettle.
Add onion and celery to drippings and cook for 5 minutes.
Add meat and remaining ingredients and cook, uncovered, over low heat about 2 hours, stirring frequently. - 28.532
Spicy Chili Verde
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, toss pork with flour to coat. Stir in green pepper and onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 8 minutes, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients except rice. Cover; microwave on high 8 minutes... - 34.9928
Souper Spaghetti N Franks
In saucepan, brown frankfurters and cook onion with oregano in butter until tender.
Stir in soup and spaghetti.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 22.5618
Green Chile Stew
This very fragrant stew is rich with the flavor of lamb and the accents of lemon peel and juniper berries. Now that's aromatherapy! - 38.847
Frank Tamale Pie
In a large skillet cook onion and green pepper in butter till tender but not brown.
Cut franks in 1/2-inch pieces.
Stir into skillet along with beans, corn, tomato sauce, olives, garlic, sugar, chili powder, and dash pepper.
Simmer, uncovered, till thickened,... - 45.0963
Home Made Green Chile Stew
Place a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, add oil, and brown half the meat at a time on all sides; remove with a slotted spoon and reserve.
In pan drippings cook bell pepper and garlic until soft.
In a large kettle (at least 5-qt. size) combine tomatoes... - 40.0667
Vietnamese Salad With Chile Mint Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) In a medium bowl, toss the pork strips with 1 clove of the minced garlic and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce. Set aside to marinate at room temperature for about 1 hour.
3) In a medium ovenproof skillet, heat 2... - 47.9264
Spicy Pork Tenderloin
Combine mustard, honey, salt, and chili powder.
Spoon over pork, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day.
Lift meat from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade).
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing... - 24.9278
1. Trim fat from pork shoulder. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes. Place pork, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until pork is no longer pink.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients;... - 26.8239
Padilla's Chili Verde
Dredge pork cubes in flour.
Conventionally brown meat in oil on surface unit.
Place browned pork cubes in glass casserole dish.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Insert probe into liquid.
Cook on HIGH (9); HEAT & HOLD at 180°F... - 45.5852
Saute pork, beef and onion in large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned, adding oil if necessary.
Drain off any excess fat.
Reduce heat to medium, stir in chili and cook about 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add tomatoes and pepper and... - 35.9047
Dorothea's Slow Cooker Chili
1. In a skillet, brown ground beef and sausage and drain.
2. Combine it in a slow cooker with all the other ingredients.
3. Cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
4. Serve as desired. - 39.4359
In a large saucepan, brown beef and onion; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 23.6089
Zesty Colorado Chili
Cut sausage into 1/2-in.pieces.
Trim pork and cut into 1/2-in.pieces.
In a 5-qt.kettle or Dutch oven over medium heat, brown sausage, pork and beef; drain, discarding all but 1 tablespoon drippings.
Set meat aside.
Saute onions, green pepper and garlic in... - 44.0293
Sausage And Beef Chili
In Dutch oven cook beef, sausage, and onion till meats are brown; drain off excess fat.
Stir in beans, undrained tomatoes, green pepper, celery, tomato paste, garlic, salt, and chili powder.
Cover; simmer 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. - 33.3804
Elizabeth Taylor's Chili
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Place the blade or chuck roast in a small roasting pan and roast until well done, 30 to 40 minutes.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
Cut the meat into chunks.
In a large saucepan or stock-pot, heat the olive oil over moderately... - 45.6272
Chili Spaghetti Dinner For Two
In saucepan cook sausage, onion, and carrot till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Stir in tomato juice, kidney beans, salt, chili powder, and pepper.
Place uncooked spaghetti in a 1-quart casserole; stir in meat mixture.
Bake, uncovered, in 375Â° oven for 55... - 33.2582
Chili For A Crowd
In a large soup kettle, cook the beet onions and celery over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1 hour. - 31.6805
All American Chili
In a large saucepan, brown beef, onion and pepper, drain.
Stir in the beans and soups.
Simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
Garnish with cheese. - 26.6961
Double Meat Chili
1) Sort and wash pinto beans.
2) Take a 6-quart Dutch oven, soak pinto beans in water, and leave it overnight.
3) Cook the beans in water for an hour or until beans turn tender.
4) Reduce heat and add in tomatoes, allow to simmer for 5... - 45.8707
Black Bean Chili
For the beans: In a 5-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, bring the beans and water to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer 45 minutes, adding more water if necessary to cover the beans.
Strain, reserving 2 cups cooking liquid, adding water if... - 45.3323
Green Chili With White Beans
Thinly slice bell peppers crosswise.
Heat oil in a 10-to 12-quart pan over medium-high heat; add bell peppers, onions, garlic, and cumin.
Cook, stirring, until onions are soft, about 5 minutes.
Mix in tomatillos (break up with a spoon) and their liquid,... - 42.5591
Chipotle Chili Con Carne
Cook first 6 ingredients in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef, venison, and pork crumble and are no longer pink.
Meanwhile, stir together diced tomatoes and next 7 ingredients in a 4 1/2-quart electric slow cooker.
Drain meat mixture,... - 38.9873
Firehouse Chili is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Firehouse Chili in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 40.7074
Coarsely chop or crumble sausages and put into a 6- to 8-quart pan.
Stirring often, cook over medium-high heat until sausages are well browned, about 15 minutes; lift out meat and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the drippings.
Add beef and pork to... - 39.3194
Microwave Padilla's Chili Verde
1. Roll the pork cubes in flour.
2. In a oven, brown the meat conventionally with little oil on surface unit.
3. In a glass dish, place the browned pork cubes.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients and cover it with a plastic wrap.
5. Dip the probe... - 45.7829
Saute onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons oil until onion is transparent.
Add ground meats; stir until meat is crumbly.
Add chopped tomatoes, seasonings, almonds, and raisins; simmer.
Remove chili seeds; leave skins whole.
Stuff with meat filling; roll well in... - 40.7489
Chili Con Carne
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a large ovenproof pan, add oil and brown the meat under the broiler.
3. Pour off the pan drippings in to a large kettle and add the onion and celery to the kettle. Cook this for five minutes
4. Add the meat to the kettle... - 39.6869
Baked Bean Chili
In a 2-quart casserole crumble ground beef.
Add onion and green pepper.
Micro-cook, covered, till meat is brown, about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring twice to break up meat.
Drain off excess fat.
Stir in undrained beans, tomatoes, chili sauce, water, chili powder,... - 38.1655
Chili Meat Sauce New Mexico Style
In saucepan cook beef or pork, onion, and garlic till meat is browned and onion is tender.
Stir in chicken broth, chili pepper, oregano, cumin, and salt.
Cook, covered, over low heat about 1 hour.
Blend water slowly into flour; stir into meat mixture.
Cook,... - 37.6416
Chili Verde Mexican Stew
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Chop both beef and pork meat into 1-inch cubes.
3) In a large cooking pot, add in the cubed meat, 1 chopped onion, 3 cloves of garlic, salt and powdered garlic. Add in enough water to cover the meat,... - 46.0163
In skillet cook sausage and ground beef till browned; drain off excess fat.
Transfer meat to a slow electric crockery cooker.
Stir in the remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook oh low heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or high heat setting for 4 to 5 hours - 30.5666
Meatballs In Chili
In bowl combine bread crumbs, milk, the 3/4 teaspoon salt, and the 1/2 teaspoon chili powder.
Add ground beef or ground pork; mix thoroughly.
Shape mixture into 1-inch meatballs.
In 12-inch skillet brown meatballs in hot shortening.
Drain off fat.
Stir in... - 41.275
Chili And Polenta Dumplings
In Dutch oven cook meats and onion till meats are browned; drain off fat.
Stir in next 8 ingredients.
Cover; simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Prepare polenta dumplings.
Bring meat mixture to boiling; drop dumpling mixture to make 8 mounds atop... - 38.5088
Clam And Sausage Chili
Put th beans in a large pot.
Add fresh cold water to cover and the bay leaf.
Bring to a boil, then cover, and simmer 30 minutes.
Add the coarse salt and continue simmering until tender, about 30 minutes more.
Drain and discard bay leaf.
Put the sausage meat... - 44.6989
Health And Fiber Rich Chili Con Carne
1) Add in beans into a large bowl. Cover with enough water and let soak overnight.
2) Transfer the water and beans into a casserole the following day. Cover and cook on low flame for 1 1/2 hours.
3) In a frying pan, heat oil or margarine. Add in beef... - 45.2835
Combine first 5 ingredients in a large Dutch oven.
Cook over medium heat until meat is done and vegetables are tender, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain well, and return to pan.
Add tomato sauce and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover... - 39.2826
Festive Chili Con Carne
Crumble meat into microwave-safe plastic colander.
Place colander in 2-quart microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, at High power until meat is no longer pink, 4 to 6 minutes; stir with fork to break up meat every 2 minutes during cooking.
Discard... - 44.4163
Chili Meat Filling
1. Melt lard in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add meat; cook, stirring occasionally, until brown on all sides, about 5 minutes. Remove and discard all fat.
2. Add 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water to pan. Heat to simmering; reduce heat to low. Simmer,... - 34.0177
Pork And Hominy
Brown onion and pork in oil in a skillet; blend in chili powder, flour, salt, and oregano.
Add water slowly, while stirring; add bay leaf.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour; add hominy.
Reheat. - 38.0105
Green Chile Stew
In a heavy skillet, brown the pork over medium to medium-high heat, adding a little oil if needed.
When the pork is browned, transfer it to a large stockpot.
Add the onion and some more oil to the same skillet and saute until the onions turn a golden brown, 5... - 40.801
Spicy Green Chile Stew
1 If chiles are fresh, parch and peel them removing the ribs, seeds and tops.
2 Flour the pork and brown it in the drippings in a skillet. Remove pork to a large stewing pot, 3- to 5-quart size. Add the onions to the fat remaining in the skillet and cook... - 36.4048
Chile Verde is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Chile Verde is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 43.1285
Chop pork into small pieces.
Brown in a small amount of oil in saucepan.
Saute until pork is tender.
Seed chilies and cut into long strips.
Add to saucepan.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours... - 40.3376
Thai Seasoned Loin Chops With Cllantro Pesto & Hot Sweet Mustard
About 1/2 cup purchased hot sweet mustard Trim and discard surface fat from chops.
Spread 1 teaspoon of chili paste on each side of chops.
Place chops, well apart, 'between sheets of plastic wrap.
With a flat mallet, pound evenly and firmly iuntil meat is... - 29.1793
Peppered Apple Chops
In a small saucepan combine apple jelly and jalapeno peppers.
Cook and stir over low heat till jelly melts.
Combine apple juice and cornstarch.
Stir into jelly mixture.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Trim fat from... - 36.5731
Pulled Pork Barbecue
Have you been wondering what stuffing to put into your bun? This Pulled pork is a perfect filling for for your sandwich. Take a bite. Heavenly, isn't it? - 32.6993
Zesty Pork Pizza
In a medium skillet cook pork, green pepper or chili peppers, and onion till meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
Drain off fat Stir in pizza sauce and Italian seasoning; set the skillet aside.
In a large mixing bowl stir together biscuit mix and Parmesan... - 39.1707
Spicy Sausage Burritos
Prepare Refried Beans.
Cook and stir pork sausage in 10-inch skillet until light brown; drain.
Stir in tomato, chili powder, vinegar, garlic, salt and cinnamon.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 10... - 42.5385
Pork Stuffed Oranges Galloping Horses
1. Do not peel the oranges. Cut the unpeeled oranges into four sections leaving the skin connected at the bottom. Clean out the pith as much as possible. Flatten the orange as much as possible and set aside
2. In a large skillet, heat... - 43.2127