- » Pound Cake
Pound Cake Recipes
Pound cake is a type of cake traditionally made with a pound of each of the four ingredients: flour, butter, eggs, and sugar. The traditional recipe makes a cake much larger than most families can consume, and so the ... More »
Mama Hester's Pound Cake
Would you like to smell your house like a Bakery? Here is a beautiful, moist, flavorful, delicious, yummy, happy pound cake recipe. The Best thing is that it looks absolutely scrumptious! It can be served alone or topped with ice cream, fresh fruits. You... - 137.137
Pumpkin Pound Cake
Pumpkin Pound Cake - I have 1 cup of pumpkin puree left so I decided to make this easy and tasty holiday cake for you. To be honest, it isn't really a "cake". It is more like a bread. However, It still tasted delicious with a cup of hot coffee and tea! The... - 133.624
Grandma's Cream Cheese Pound Cake
Who doesn't like a nice and soft Cream Cheese Pound Cake, right? That's correct, we all do! It is a versatile cake. You can eat it, just as it is of you can use it with different fillings and icings. This video is all about that. Watch and learn folks! - 132.039
Ricotta Pound Cake With Berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 130.053
How to Make Pound Cake - Pound Cake is super easy to make. This recipe is light-tasting, low in sugar and still has enough flavor. The original recipe was from Food Network. However, I modified it to make it healthier so we can still enjoy it without feeling... - 126.222
Grilled Pound Cakes And French Pressed Coffee
Robin and Elizabeth today show you an awesome grilled cake recipe which is ideal to be served along with French pressed coffee, also prepared in the video. So all who love their evening coffee and love to make it grand with quick sweet preparations this is a... - 122.201
Soft Ginger Pound Cake
Soft ginger pound cake is another good recipe to have under your culinary belt. Its soft and fluffy and has a kinky kick from the ginger. Take a look at this simple recipe and you will love it. - 121.974
Tea Time Pound Cake
A perfect pound cake can make your tea time most exciting to enjoy with your friends or family members. Many of you must have tried this in various occasion, but could not be successful. However, this time with the secret tips of top chef, you are going to be... - 121.613
Betty's Festive Black Pepper Pound Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Black Pepper Pound Cake. This is a versatile recipe, because the cake is dramatic enough for a holiday table or potluck dinner, but simple enough for a breakfast or afternoon snack. - 111.621
Moist And Chunky Snicker Pound Cake
Hey you all Snicker lovers here is a sinful recipe by Robin especially for you. A cake prepared using your favorite chocolate bar is the best thing you can indulge in. Try the wonderful cake, which makes for a gang, and you will not regret. - 110.57
Eggless Berry Pound Cake
Those who enjoy baking cakes will like this different recipe. Mostly because it's eggless so vegetarians will enjoy eating it. It's a simple but yet a yummy cake. You can serve it with tea if you like. Do check out the video. - 107.945
Marbled Pound Cake- Part 1, Baking
This is part 3 of a 3 part video series. This video shows how to finish the cake. Watch part 1 and 2 for the rest of the recipe. - 105.546
Perfect Citrusy-flavored Lemon Pound Cake
Hosting a last-minute get together and undecided on the dessert? Well, instead of serving your guests a dollop of ice cream and some cookies, try whomping this fast and simple lemon pound cake. Betty's perfect version of this yummy treat comes loaded with... - 102.516
Marbled Pound Cake- Part 1, Preparation
This is part 1 of a 3 part video series. This video shows how to go about starting a marbled found cake. Watch part 2 and 3 to see how it comes along. - 102.422
Coffee-time Pecan Pound Cake
Pecans render their nutty flavor beautifully into whatever they are included in. Check out chef Rula showing how to make a Pound Cake after oven roasting pecans along with other regular cake making ingredients like flour and butter. Good with coffee or tea! - 102.377
Vanilla Pound Cake
All you sweet tooth's out there who are in the mood to have something sweet? Then you have come to the right place. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Cake. Chef Hendrik does a good job by showing us how to make this delicious cake. - 101.495
Perfect Holiday Pound Cake With Sugar Glaze Topping
If you are looking for an irresistible, fail proof cake recipe that is just right for any occasion, this is it. Betty whomps up a gorgeous looking delicious pound cake and further sizzles it with a sugar glaze topping. Stream the video recipe to get making... - 95.7842
Low Carb Pound Cake
Are you looking for a lowcarb pound cake recipe? Here is a simple pound cake recipe that is effortless and easy to prepare. So whip in the ingredients and bake this quick and delightful recipe in just a few minutes. - 92.2106
Healthy Pound Cake
Have you been looking for a healthy variation of the classic pound cake? We've got it right here for you. Watch this video now to learn how you can make this low carb Healthy Pound Cake in your own kitchen. - 90.8047
Easy Pound Cake
Have you been looking for a yummy traditional pound cake recipe? Watch chef June share her personal recipe to prepare this yummy pound cake. It is simple and full of flavor. You are sure to love it. Do give it a try. - 83.8733
Coca-cola Pound Cake Without Cola
If you are looking for a good enough tea-time treat to wow your guests, your search ends right here. Perfect with you morning cuppa or topped with summer-fresh berries, pound cakes are a versatile classic. Packed with butter, sugar, flour and eggs, the... - 73.9009
Classic Butter Pound Cake
Looking for the all time favorite, Classic Butter Pound recipe? We've got it right here for you. Watch the chef share her personal ingredients and method to bake this delight. This recipe is just too good to be missed. - 58.7871
Lemon Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature.
2) Mix shortening and sugar and make a smooth cream by whipping.
3) Whisk in eggs, one at a time.
4) Now add lemon extract, vanilla, wine, and salt.
5) Sieve flour and add simultaneously... - 50.2574
Deluxe Pound Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a bowl, cream together oleo, shortening and sugar.
3) Gradually add eggs, beating well after each addition.
4) Then add the extracts.
5) Sift together the dry ingredients.
6) To the creamy mix,... - 49.2778
Emma's Pound Cake
Set a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat a 10-inch tube pan with nonstick cooking spray, then dust with flour.
Shake out excess flour and set aside.
Cream the butter and shortening together in the bowl of an electric... - 48.7178
Mocha Marble Pound Cake
In small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat sugar, margarine and vanilla until creamy.
Add Egg Beaters; beat until smooth.
With mixer at low speed, add yogurt... - 48.7047
Jeweled Pound Cake
1. Pre-heat oven at 325°.
2. Cut fruits.
3. Grease three 9 1/4x5 1/4 X2 ¾" loaf pans.
4. In each loaf pan, take 2 tblsp. syrup and sprinkle chopped fruits over it.
5. To prepare cake batter, in a bowl, take butter and beat it... - 48.7047
1. Let the oven heat to 325°F (170°C/Gas 3) and grease and line a 23 cm (9 in) round tin.
2. Combine together the flour and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Put in the... - 48.6477
Chocolate Pound Cake
1. Grease a 10-inch fluted cake tin with oil or butter and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together flour and baking powder. Keep aside.
4. Over a double boiler of simmering water, melt... - 48.6346
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 48.6197
Chocolate Pound Cake
1. Take a tube pan and grease the bottom but not the sides.
2. Pre-heat oven to 325 degree Fahreneit.
3. In a bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder.
4. In another mixing bowl, cream the butter and shortening.
5.... - 48.5557
Georgia Peach Pound Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 10-inch cake tin with butter and dust it with flour.
3. In a bowl, sift together flour, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
4. In a large basin, beat butter and sugar using an... - 48.5075
Pumpkin Pound Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium bowl, using a sieve, sift flour with salt, soda and spices.
3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together sugars, Crisco, and eggs.
4. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5.... - 48.5001
Chocolate Pound Cake
Pound cakes are best left overnight before slicing and well-wrapped will keep up to a week.
Dissolve the sugar with the water in a heavy saucepan, stirring constantly over a medium heat.
Bring to the boil and cook the syrup to 102°C/215°F, or until the... - 48.4868
Chocolate Pound Cake Ring
Early in day: Grease cast-aluminum bundt cake pan, 10" by 4".
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Into large bowl, sift flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, salt, sugar.
Add shortening, milk, extract; with electric mixer at low speed, beat until well blended.
Beat in... - 48.416
Old Fashion Butter Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream sugar with butter until smooth and then beat in eggs and vanilla.
3) Sift flour with baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
4) Blend lime juice with milk.
5) Mix in flour and alternate with 1/3... - 48.3359
Festive Pound Cake With Fruit Compote
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) Take 10-inch angel food (tube cake) pan and grease generously with shortening.
3) Lightly dust with flour.
4) In a large bowl mix 2 1/2 cups sugar and butter. Beat until light and fluffy.
5) Stir in... - 47.9961
Pound Cake Recipes By Category