- » Poultry Stuffing
Poultry Stuffing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poultry stuffing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poultry stuffing recipes.
Thanksgiving Cooking -turkey & Stuffing - Part 1(stuffing)
This is the first part of the Thanksgiving series. We start with homemade stuffing. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, cranberry sauce, sweet potato pie and butternut squash soup. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they... - 116.806
Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Bake
Everything that's great about the big Turkey dinner, all in one bowl. A quick, easy and delicious way to use up a bunch of leftovers all at once. - 110.911
1. In a large skillet, heat oil, drop celery and chopped onions in it. Sauté for 10 minutes or until they are caramelized and fragrant.
2. Transfer half of the caramelized onion mixture onto a plate to put in slow cooker turkey.
3. Drop sausage... - 107.759
Turkey Stuffing With Onion And Celery
Come Thanksgiving, and all the chefs are looking for a way to make turkey. Here is a suggestion to make a turkey stuffing to compliment turkey. This recipe is simple and usable even for first time cook. - 102.597
Chicken With Peanut Butter Stuffing
You often try recipes from your favorite chefs, how often does it happen that a chef prepares a dish sent from a viewer? Here is one such dish prepared by the chef. Watch the video to know what the dish is all about. - 99.8365
Quick And Gourmet Sausage Pine Nut Turkey Stuffing
You can turn an average Thanksgiving meal into a gourmet meal with this recipe! Chef Shamy shows you how to use his line of products to turn ordinary stuffing into something that tastes extraordinary. This recipe for turkey stuffing will make you look like a... - 99.6699
Bread Crumb Turkey Stuffing
Want the simplest stuffing for your turkey? Here is Bread crumb Turkey Stuffing recipe that doesn’t need any cooking and hence it’s fast. The main ingredient is bread so you will need to shop for them but remaining ingredients can be found in the kitchen... - 96.8311
Basic Turkey Stuffing
If you get intimidated by fancy stuffings for turkey, here is a basic turkey stuffing recipe that will not only save your time but also jack up your turkey's flavors remarkably. Take a look at this simple and delicious recipe video.. - 92.593
Cranberry Dressing Stuffed Turkey Breast
Are you looking for a simple yet interesting and delicious stuffed turkey recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you. Once you watch the video, you will know the secret to making yummy stuffed turkey breast in a matter of minutes! - 84.9649
Turkey Part 2 - Stuffing For Turkey
Ever wondered what is the secret behind best turkey stuffing? Well, than the secret is out! Juan Montalvo explain steps to yield flavorful, lip-smacking stuffed turkey. He uses whole wheat bread and mixes it with vegetable and chicken stock. Try whomping up... - 83.8424
Chicken Breasts With Artichoke Cheese Stuffing
Chicken breasts with artichoke cheese stuffing is a cheesy and spicy stuffed chicken preparation. Made with a filling of artichoke heats and cheese spiced with mustard and onion flakes with parsley and mayonnaise for flavor, the chicken breasts are rolled up... - 49.0707
Rice Parmesan Stuffing For Turkey
For a turkey with a difference, prepare Rice Parmesan Stuffing For Turkey. I prepare this when Im looking forward to a change from the regular stuffing. A delicious recipe, this side dish is always a hit. The onion and celery are the main, but the cheese adds... - 48.5652
Roast Turkey Breast With Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season turkey inside our with salt and pepper
3. In a skillet, melt the butter over a medium low flame.
4. Add onion, celery, and rosemary and sauté until softened.
5. Tip in spinach, rice, 2... - 48.5022
Roast Turkey With Nutty Stuffing
NUTTY STUFFING: In large skillet, melt batter over medium heat; cook celery, onions, garlic, apple, sage, pepper, rosemary, salt and ham for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Place bread, parsley and nuts in large bowl; add celery mixture and... - 48.018
Currant Glazed Duckling With Gourmet Stuffing
1. Wash the duckling. Pat thoroughly dry using kitchen towel
2. Sprinkle body and neck cavities evenly with salt.
3. Prick the skin all over with a fork.
4. Cook rice according to package directions only until thawed.
5. Preheat the oven to 325... - 47.785
Garden Turkey And Stuffing
1. Combine broth and milk.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F
3. In a large saucepan, melt and heat the margarine or butter over medium heat.
4. When hot but not smoking, add the vegetables together.
5. SautÃ© until limp.
6. Stir in... - 47.6527
Turkey With Apple Stuffing
In a large skillet, saute apples, almonds, onion and celery in butter for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Stir in salt, cinnamon and poultry seasoning.
In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, raisins and apple mixture.
Add cider and egg substitute; toss to... - 46.6406
Duckling With Apple Stuffing
Duckling With Apple Stuffing is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Duckling With Apple Stuffing; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 46.6255
Roast Capon With Lemon And Parsley Stuffing
1. Clean the capon cavity by removing the giblets and wipe with paper toweling.
2. Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C or Gas No. 5)
3. To make the stuffing, in a saucepan, add the butter.
4. Place in the preheating oven to melt.
5.... - 46.1592
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing
Roast Capon With Apple And Raisin Stuffing is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious stuffing recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 45.5977
Roast Duck With Curried Apple Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before roasting.
2) Wash duck under cold running water and dry gently.
3) Season inside and outside of duck with salt.
4) In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté apples, onion, raisins and honey in it... - 45.4848
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
1) Bone the turkey breast and leaving the skin intact.
2) Cut a pocket around two-thirds through each side toward the center. Sprinkle each pocket with salt and pepper and keep them aside.
3) Take a skillet and add 1/2 cup of butter... - 45.4531
Barbecued Turkey And Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Have the butcher halve the turkey lengthwise.
3. Place an aluminum foil sheet on the rack in a big, shallow baking pan and arrange the turkey halves, with skin portion facing up.
4. Top with 1 cup barbecue... - 45.2475
Duckling With Apple Pecan Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 350° F before baking.
2) In a roasting pan, place duckling pieces and keep on rack.
3) Spoon over sherry and bake for 1 1/2 hours in preheated oven, basting frequently with pan drippings.
4) In the meantime, in a... - 45.2052
Barbecued Turkey And Stuffing
This Barbecued Turkey and Stuffing is a delicious recipe pampered with liberous seasoning and garnishing. A great way to enjoy outdoor cooking! - 44.9761
Roasted Turkey With Savory Cranberry Stuffing
In large skillet, cook celery and onion in margarine until tender; add cranberry sauce and bouillon.
Cook and stir until bouillon dissolves.
In large bowl, combine bread cubes, pecans, seasonings and water; add cranberry mixture.
Preheat oven to... - 44.5385
Breast Of Veal With Piquant Lemon Stuffing
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the onion and bacon and fry until the onion is soft but not brown and the bacon crisp.
Transfer to a mixing bowl with a slotted spoon.
Stir in the breadcrumbs, parsley, lemon rind and juice, grated apple, salt and pepper... - 44.3051
Roast Capon With Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325°F before roasting.
2) Wash the inside and outside of capon under water and dry gently with paper towel after draining well.
3) Season the inside cavities of capon with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
4) To prepare stuffing,... - 44.2773
Holiday Turkey Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
In a large pot, heat the oil and butter.
Saute the onions, scallions, and celery until tender, about 10 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and cook 2 minutes more.
Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl.
Stir in the remaining... - 44.2164
Oyster Stuffing For Turkey
Place bread cubes on a baking sheet and toast lightly in the oven.
Stir as they toast so that they brown evenly.
Cool, place in a large mixing bowl.
Melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the bacon, saute lightly 5 minutes.
Add the celery, onions, savory,... - 43.9516
Roast Capon With Mushroom Almond Stuffing
1) Preheat oven to 325° F before roasting.
2) Wash capon in cold water and dry gently after draining well.
3) Add salt and pepper to capon to taste.
4) Mix together bread cubes, almonds, parsley, tarragon, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/2,... - 43.8759
Turkey With Fruited Stuffing
Cook turkey roast according to package directions.
In large saucepan cook celery in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in prunes, the 1/2 cup water, and sage.
Add stuffing mix; toss to coat.
Turn mixture into a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Cut turkey... - 43.846
American Victorian Turkey Stuffing
Preheat oven to 275°F.
Combine white, egg and rye breads in large roasting pan.
Bake until crisp and dry, stirring frequently, about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
Add onions and celery; cover and cook, stirring... - 43.801
Pecan Turkey Stuffing
Boil the liver the day before the stuffing is made.
Roll the toasted bread on a biscuit board, then sift through a colander into a large bowl, and add the butter, lard, salt, black pepper, celery seed, thyme, parsley, and grated nutmeg.
Pour in a little... - 43.3933
Turkey With Peach Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Take a saucepan, add neck and giblets and add water sufficient to cover them. Allow to bring to a boil, lower the heat to minimum and allow to simmer for about 20 minutes for neck and giblets to turn tender. Drain... - 43.1918
Pheasant With Leek And Pecan Stuffing
Rinse the pheasants thoroughly inside and out and pat dry with paper towels.
Chop the neck, heart, and gizzard (save the liver for another use).
Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan.
Brown neck and giblets well in the oil, turning frequently.
Add the onion,... - 43.1239
Turkey With Stuffing
Cook and stir celery and onion in 1/2 cup margarine until onion is tender.
Stir in parsley, salt, sage, marjoram and tarragon.
Toss celery mixture with bread cubes, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms.
Fill wishbone area of turkey with stuffing first.
Fasten neck... - 43.1193
Roast Duck With Apricot Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 425°.
To prepare the duck:
2. Under cold running water wash it quickly and pat it dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. Rub the inside of the duck with the remaining teaspoon of salt and a few grindings of black... - 43.0575
Oyster Turkey Stuffing
1) In a saucepan, melt the butter.
2) Saute the onions in butter till tender.
3) Add the thyme, parsley, salt, bread crumbs and pepper. Stir well to combine.
4) Cool the mixture and then stir in the celery. Set aside.
5) In egg, roll each oyster and... - 42.4649
Roast Turkey Breast With Spinach Stuffing
To prepare stuffing, place bread in large bowl and cover with 1/3 cup/75 mL hot chicken stock.
Allow to rest for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in large non-stick skillet.
Add onion and garlic.
Cook gently until tender.
Add to bread.
Squeeze excess water from spinach... - 42.4629
Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Cut a slash in fresh chestnuts with a sharp knife.
Roast in shallow baking pan in 450° oven for 5 to 6 minutes.
Cool and peel.
Coarsely chop fresh or canned chestnuts.
For stuffing, in skillet cook pork, bacon, onion, and celery till meat is brown and... - 42.4374
Chestnut Stuffing For Turkey
Chestnut stuffing for turkey is a flavorful blend of herbs and chestnuts combined along with breadcrumbs. Moistened with red wine and brandy, the chestnut stuffing is perfect for both turkey and chicken roasts. - 42.3373
Chicken Breasts With Curried Stuffing
In a small saucepan cook carrot, green onion, and curry powder in margarine till vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, raisins, and water.
Place one chicken breast half, boned side up, between two pieces of clear plastic... - 42.2332
Kathie Lee's Turkey And Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 325° F.
Pat the turkey dry and place it, breast side up, in a large roasting pan.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pour half the butter into a large skillet.
Set over moderately high heat.
Add the onions and celery, and saute until... - 42.2124
Almond Turkey Stuffing
Slash the chestnuts without cutting the meat.
Roast at 475 degrees for ten minutes.
Peel the outer and inner skins.
Place in a saucepan, add the milk and enough water to cover, add the butter and salt.
Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce heat and simmer... - 42.1782
Breast Of Veal With Mushroom Stuffing
1. Rub veal with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 tea spoon black pepper.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Add onions and mushrooms and cook until onions are limp but not browned.
3. Turn mixture into a bowl. Add bread crumbs, sour cream, egg and parsley,... - 42.1128
Roast Capon With Orange Pecan Stuffing
Wash, drain, and dry capon.
Prepare stuffing: Melt butter in skillet.
Add celery, onion, and water; cook over moderate heat until vegetables are tender.
Combine bread cubes, orange pieces, pecans, orange rind, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and curry powder; mix.
Add... - 41.9277
Tempting Turkey With Chestnut Stuffing
Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is a delicious preparation that serves as a perfect dish for your parties. This delicious Tempting Turkey with Chestnut Stuffing is sure to get your guests send in those unreserved compliments about your cooking! Just... - 41.9184
Veal Breast With Herb Stuffing
Dice bacon and onion.
Cook bacon in frypan until partially cooked.
Add onion; cook 5 minutes.
Drain and chop mushrooms; add to frypan.
Cook 5 minutes; remove from heat.
Let cool; transfer to mixing bowl.
Add herbs, beef, crumbs, eggs, and... - 41.7856
Pheasant With Cashew Stuffing
Carefully wipe pheasant inside and out with a damp cloth; set aside.
In a small pan over low heat, simmer cashews in chicken broth until tender and liquid-is absorbed.
Mix in crumbled bacon, butter, salt, and pepper.
Lightly stuff bird with cashew mixture and... - 41.4252
Brome Lake Duckling With Sage And Onion Stuffing
Saute onion in butter, then add chopped liver and cook about 1 minute.
Mix egg, bread crumbs, and seasonings.
Add onion and liver; toss to mix.
Stuff duckling lightly; prick the skin thoroughly.
Put the duckling, breast down, on a rack in a shallow roasting... - 40.6164
Pheasant With Apple Onion Stuffing
Wash pheasants well; then pat dry.
Combine the onion, celery, apple, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, and sage; pour the melted butter over the mixture and toss lightly.
Stuff pheasants with apple-onion mixture; skewer openings closed or sew with heavy... - 40.2891
Stuffing For Roast Duck
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Heat a pan, melt butter with oil.
3) Add chopped onions and sauté with bay leaf, thyme and parsley.
4) Put in raisins and cooking apple and sauté for a few minutes.
4) Put in breadcrumbs.... - 39.5944
Chicken Or Turkey Stuffing
This tasty Chicken Or Turkey Stuffing is a favorite at my home. I prepare this tasty filling for my turkey often on days the family feels like having a large and satisfying dinner! Try this yummy Chicken Or Turkey Stuffing recipe yourself! - 38.566
Roast Turkey Breast With Sourdough Stuffing
1. To debone the turkey breast, place the breast, skin side down, on a large cutting board. Use a small sharp knife to cut along the bones, starting at the ribs, to release the meat. As you cut around the wishbone and backbone, be careful not to cut through... - 38.1462
Roast Turkey With Orange-rice Stuffing
Pat turkey cavity dry with paper toweling, leaving outside moist.
Sprinkle cavity with salt to taste and pepper.
Melt butter in large saucepan; add onion.
Saute until onion is tender but not browned.
Add 4 cups water, orange juice, orange rind, celery, 2... - 37.6649
Stuffed Turkey Breast With Seasoned Dressing
Saute onion in 1/2 cup butter in a large skillet.
Add next 6 ingredients; simmer 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve bouillon cubes.
Add bread, and stir until mixture is moistened.
Bone turkey breast, leaving skin intact.
Cut pocket two-thirds through each side... - 37.4948
In 4 cup glass measure add onion, celery and butter.
Microwave (high) 4-5 minutes, stirring once.
Microwave (high) I 1/2 minutes.
Combine with bread, poultry seasoning, sage, celery salt, salt, and pepper.
Toss with liquid to moisten.
Pack... - 37.1915
Wine Stuffing For Turkey
Combine the bread cubes, almonds, celery, and celery leaves; toss lightly until well mixed.
Heat the butter in a skillet.
Add the green onion and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned.
Add contents of skillet to bread mixture.
Combine... - 36.9973
Fry bacon until brown in a large skillet.
Remove bacon from fat; reserve.
Brown onion and garlic in fat in skillet, then brown meat.
Discard excess fat.
Add tomato puree, almonds, olives, chilies, carrots, fruit, sugar, and salt, pepper, and cinnamon to... - 36.9465
Mushroom Poultry Stuffing
1) In a medium saucepan, mix all the ingredients together and cook over a low heat for about 5 minutes, until the mixture releases the juices.
2) Then cover the saucepan and simmer for about 30 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Serve... - 36.936
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing
Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing is prepared with mushrooms, Chinese pea pods, carrots and other vegetables along with milk. Homely and simple, this Chicken Breasts With Vegetable Stuffing are filling and wholesome. It is surely a tasty treat that... - 36.7954
Turkey Breast With Old Fashioned Dressing
Combine onion, celery and butter in an au gratin-type dish just large enough to accommodate all ingredients.
Cover with waxed.paper and cook on High 3 minutes.
Stir Add mushrooms and cook 1 minute.
Add stock or bouillon and blend well.
Add stuffing mix and... - 36.7658
Leave bread out, uncovered, for a few hours to dry slightly.
Tear slices in quarters and, using the metal blade, process 2 pieces at a time to make coarse crumbs; you should have 4 cups loosely packed crumbs.
Transfer to a large bowl and toss with salt,... - 36.3428
Roast Sliced Duck With Pecan Stuffing
Remove all of the skin and underlying fat from the duck.
Wrap the duck in three layers of cheesecloth that have been rinsed and squeezed dry.
Place the duck breast side up in a roasting pan and pour the stock over it.
Place the garlic and ginger in the... - 35.7906
Slow Cooker Stuffing With Poultry
1) Combine together all the ingredients and mix well. Pour the mixture into a slow cooker.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 hour and then over low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 35.3073
Turkey Stuffing Crust
Combine stuffing mix and enough water to moisten; mix well.
Press into greased 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
Saute onion in butter; blend in flour.
Stir in milk gradually; simmer, stirring constantly, until sauce is... - 35.2422
Turkey Stuffing Soup
In a stockpot over low heat melt butter.
Sauté onion, carrots and celery until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, turkey and parsley.
Add stock and stuffing.
Bring soup to a boil-reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, for 1 hour.
Place hot noodles in a large d - 35.0468
Double Rice Stuffing For Turkey
1.Follow the instructions on the label of rice mix and prepare it using 2 tablespoons of butter and margarine and 4 1/2 cups water.
2.In a large frying pan, heat the left over butter or margarine.
3.Put celery and onion in it and cook until... - 35.0385
Chestnut Stuffing For Turkey
Melt butter in skillet and add all ingredients except last two.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add crumbs and chestnuts.
Use as stuffing for turkey. - 34.8897
Open Roasted Capon
Rub capon generously with butter; season with generous sprinkling of salt and pepper inside and out.
Place capon in foil-lined baking pan; place on middle shelf of 400Â°F oven.
Roast 30 minutes.
Spoon up pan juices; baste capon thoroughly.
Add 1/2 cup water... - 34.8199
Macadamia Nut Turkey Stuffing
Place bread cubes in a large bowl.
Heat skillet, add butter.
Saute onions, garlic, celery and celery leaves.
Add to bread cubes and combine with remaining ingredients.
Toss together lightly.
If stuffing seems very dry, add melted butter, milk or broth to... - 34.6228
Prunes Turkey Stuffing
Turkey Stuffing is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Turkey Stuffing; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 34.5687
Spice Rubbed Roasted Turkey With Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the chili powder, oil, garlic, cumin, pepper, and cinnamon in a small saucepan over medium-low heat and bring to a low boil. Simmer for 5 minutes and set aside to cool.
2. Clean per Simple Roasted Chicken recipe
3. Rub or brush the spice rub all... - 34.5584
Turkey Stuffing With Poultry Seasoning
This delicious Turkey Stuffing recipe should not be missed. This is a lovely turkey stuffing that makes my stuffed turkeys a winner! Try this Turkey Stuffing recipe for yourself! - 34.4629
Clean capon, wash well, bind both wings, and truss so that it retains its original shape while roasting.
Cut bacon into thin strips, and lard capon with them.
Salt, then sprinkle inside with salt and marjoram.
Place in a pan, add fat, pour a little water... - 34.3096
Poultry Fish Stuffing
1. In a small bowl, put together bread crumbs, thyme, celery, lemon rind, onion flakes and green pepper; mix well
2. Add enough milk to moisten and mix.
3. Using the mixture, stuff chicken or fish for baking. - 34.0065
Veal Breast With Spinach Stuffing
1. Heat the butter, add the onion and cook until transparent. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring often, about three minutes.
2. Chop the spinach and drain thoroughly.
3. Preheat the oven to moderate (350° F.).
4. Mix the vegetables with the seasonings,... - 33.9481
Turkey Stuffing Loaf
Preheat oven to 375°F.
In 8-inch nonstick skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add apples and vegetables and saute, stirring con-stantly, until apples are soft.
Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
Spray a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with... - 33.3878
Turkey And Stuffing
Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package.
Stir in egg.
Spread half the stuffing in the bottom of a 12x8x2 inch glass baking dish.
Place turkey over top and spread remaining stuffing over turkey.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over stuffing.
Cover... - 33.2983
Turkey Stuffing Casserole
1. Place margarine in round baking dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) until melted, 45 to 60 seconds. Add stuffing and water; toss to coat stuffing. Remove 1 cup stuffing. Spread remaining mixture evenly in baking dish.
2. Mix... - 33.2876
Turkey Stuffing Casserole
1. Prepare Cranberry Relish. Place margarine in round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover loosely and microwave on high 45 to 60 seconds or until melted. Add stuffing and water; toss to coat. Reserve 1 cup stuffing. Spread remaining stuffing evenly in dish.
2. Mix... - 33.1573
Spicy Turkey Stuffing
Combine giblets, green chiles, onions, tarragon vinegar, olive oil, garlic, parsley, and red chiles in a food processor.
Coarsely chop the mixture.
Blend the bread crumbs thoroughly into the giblets mixture, then mix in the walnuts and raisins. - 32.69
Rice Stuffing For Poultry
Heat the ghee in a pan and lightly brown the pine nuts.
Remove and set aside.
Add the meat to the ghee and fry for a few minutes until the raw look disappears.
Before the meat browns, mix in the chopped onions, salt pepper, mixed spices and cinnamon.
Cover,... - 32.4497
Old-fashioned Poultry Stuffing
Combine ingredients thoroughly.
Taste, and adjust seasonings.
Moisten, if necessary.
Stuff lightly into neck and body cavities of turkey, and close openings.
Increase or reduce recipe to suit size of bird to be stuffed.
(Makes about 8 cups or enough for a... - 32.2286
Campbell's Turkey Stuffing Divan
1. Mix water and margarine. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange broccoli and turkey over stuffing. In small bowl mix soup, milk and 1/2 cup cheese. Pour over broccoli and turkey. Sprinkle remaining cheese over soup... - 31.7891
Country Turkey Stuffing
Spread rice in bottom of frying pan. Brown the rice over low heat.
Pour water into saucepan and add pinch of salt. Bring to boil. Add browned rice to water, cover and cook 15 minutes over low heat.
Melt butter in another saucepan over low heat. Add onion,... - 30.9969
Pepperidge Farm Turkey & Stuffing Bake
1. In medium saucepan mix broth, pepper, celery and onion. Over high heat, heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add stuffing. Mix lightly.
2. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish. Arrange turkey over... - 30.8316
Rice Stuffing For Poultry
Cook onion and celery in butter in large frypan until tender.
Add rice; heat, stirring often, about 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; cover tightly.
Simmer about 15 minutes, until rice is tender and all liquid absorbed.
Use to... - 30.5751
Filbert Stuffing For Turkey
Put all ingredients except onion and butter into a large bowl; set aside.
Cook onion about 3 minutes in hot butter in a skillet.
Add to ingredients in bowl; toss lightly to mix.
Lightly spoon into body and neck cavities of turkey (do not pack). - 30.3885
Turkey Tenderloin With Stuffing
Place turkey tenderloins in 10 X 6 x 1 1/2-inch dish with thickest parts to outside edges.
Add water, margarine and 2 tablespoons seasoning mix from the stuffing mix.
Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until thickest parts are done, 7 to 8... - 29.9709
Mix toast and cornbread crumbs with enough turkey stock so that mixture will not be stiff.
Add the eggs, celery, onion, and butter.
Season to taste with salt, pepper, and sage.
Bake at 325CF about 1 hour. - 29.6052
Orange Stuffing For Duck
Toss together bread, celery, orange peel, diced orange sections, and seasonings.
Combine egg and butter; add to bread mixture, tossing lightly.
Makes enough stuffing for a 5-pound duckling. - 29.3978
Sage Turkey Stuffing
In a large skillet saute the onion in the butter or margarine for ten minutes.
Add the celery and saute for ten minutes more.
Stir in the bread and saute for eight minutes.
Season with the sage, salt and pepper.
Stuff the cavity of the turkey and roast as... - 29.2097
Charcoal Roasted Pheasant With Cashew Nut Stuffing
Carefully wipe out the inside of the pheasant with a cloth.
Make dressing as follows: Simmer the cashew nuts in the chicken broth until tender and liquid is absorbed.
Mix in the 4 slices of cooked and chopped bacon, the butter, salt, and pepper.
Stuff... - 28.62
Combine above ingredients.
Do not use fresh bread.
To prevent stuffing from becoming gummy, do not pack the ingredients into the turkey.
Stuff with a light hand. - 28.164
Ismail's Duck Stuffing
Combine the mustard and vinegar, and stir in the bread crumbs.
Add the chile, garlic, apple, and salt. - 27.0204
1. Melt the butter in frying pan, then sautee ham, celery and onion. If you use diced bacon, sautee the vegetables in the bacon fat and omit the butter.
2. Add this to the stale bread in a large bowl, and mix thoroughly.
3. Add the seasonings and blend... - 26.7778
Poultry Stuffing Recipes By Category