- » Poultry Sauce
Poultry Sauce Recipes
Poultry sauce is a special sauce served with poultry dishes prepared from meats of chicken, turkey, duck and game or used as a condiment in the preparation of poultry based dishes. Poultry sauce is used to enhance ... More »
Cornish Hens With Orange Rosemary Sauce
To make the hens: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 13" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Scatter the onions in the dish.
Grate the rind from the oranges.
Reserve 1 tablespoon rind for the sauce.
Slice the oranges crosswise.
Season the cavities of the... - 49.5066
Turkey With Leek And White Wine Sauce
1.Take out the skin of turkey
2.. In a slow cooker, put leaks.
3.. Make a mixture of watercress, salt, pepper, bouillon granules, butter or margarine.
4. Cover the turkey from all sides with water cress mixture.
5. Put the turkey in the... - 48.9089
Roast Turkey With Two Sauces
1) For Turkey: Rub required seasonings inside turkey.
2) Use wine to marinate the turkey liver for 15 minutes, insert the liver with 2 tablespoons of the wine into the cavity.
3) Truss the turkey with string by tying its legs and wings into... - 48.5113
Turkey Sauce Piquante
1) With a knife cut turkey in bite-sized pieces.
2) In a saucepan put the back and neck and boil in 2 cups water.
3) Cook on simmering heat till liquid reduces to 1 cup.
4) Take out the chicken and reserve the stock.
5) Remove back and neck.
6) In a... - 47.882
Elegant Turkey Cutlets With Grape Sauce
1. Rub both sides of turkey cutlets with seasoned salt and lemon pepper.
2. In a large skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
3. Sear the cutlets on both sides until well browned and tender. Remove them onto a platter and keep hot in a warm... - 47.2475
Duck Breasts With Blueberry Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a frying pan, melt the butter and saute the onions until golden.
Add the honey and blueberry puree.
Reduce until it becomes jam-like, keep warm.
In another ovenproof skillet, heat the butter and cook the duck breasts,... - 46.8064
Cornish Hen With Parsley Sauce
1)In a paper bag, add flour, salt and pepper.
2)Dredge hens in flour mixture to coat evenly.
3)In a heavy skillet or Dutch oven, melt butter and add marjoram, thyme, sage, chili powder and paprika.
4)Heat butter mixture until bubbly and then add... - 46.6131
Wild Duck With Bigarade Sauce
1) When purchasing the duck, ask the seller for the neck and giblets.
2) Wipe the duck clean from the inside and outside with a clean damp cloth.
3) Peel the orange and cut it into quarters.
4) Preheat oven to temperature of 400... - 46.5905
Roast Turkey With Blue-cheese Sauce
Roast turkey with blue cheese sauce is a classy recipe made with a peppy sauce of blue cheese and currnat jelly. Flavored with soy sauce and onions in it, the roast turkey is served with the sauce poured over it. sided with a salad, this recipe makes a... - 46.4888
Duck Breast With Black Currant Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a saucepan, cover the garlic cloves with cold water.
Bring to a boil, remove from the stove and let cool.
Peel the garlic and place it in a pan with the potatoes and milk.
Cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
Mash the... - 45.1756
Turkey Cutlet With Classic Marinara Sauce
Heat the olive oil in a saucepan.
Add the onion and cook until translucent, approximately 5 minutes.
Add the garlic and cook 1 minute longer.
Add the tomato sauce and herbs and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer for 1 hour or more.
Season the cutlets... - 44.7631
Turkey Patties With Beet Sauce
1. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the greens to the oil and sprinkle the garlic on top.
3. Reduce the flame to low, cover the skillet and allow the greens to wilt for 3-4 minutes.
4. Take the pan off the heat,... - 44.5852
Cornish Hens With Special Sauce
Cornish hens with special sauce, is the Cornish hen dish made in the currant jelly and paprika flavor. You will definitely enjoy the taste and the flavor. Like most Cornish hen recipes, Cornish hen with special sauce is also simple and easy to prepare. Try... - 44.3827
Duck With Vinegar Sauce
Disjoint ducks; prick skin well.
Saute legs in large nonstick pan, pricking skin frequently to remove as much fat as possible, until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Turn and let cook another 5 minutes.
Pour off fat.
Add breasts and cook until... - 44.2754
Sliced Turkey In Chestnut Sauce
1) Chop onions and carrots.
2) Cook in melted butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
3) Then brown gently.
4) Add flour. When blended, add tomato puree and stock.
5) A little sherry or wine can be added in place of some of the... - 44.1804
Glazed Game Hens With Master Sauce
For sauce: Combine first 12 ingredients in heavy 4-quart saucepan or Dutch oven and mix well.
Place pan over low heat and simmer 1 hour.
Add game hens to sauce breast side down.
Return liquid to low boil.
Reduce heat to low and simmer game hens 10... - 43.9116
Crispy Duck With Grape Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Sprinkle salt over the duck pieces.
3) In a raosting pan, arrange the duck pieces. ... - 43.8064
Duck With Apricot Sauce
Place ducks in baking dish, brush with oil.
Bake in moderate oven 1 1/4 hours, brushing occasionally with the pan juices.
Drain apricot halves, reserve syrup.
Place apricots in bowl, add Grand Marnier and 1/4 cup of the reserved apricot syrup.
Leave to stand... - 42.9417
Turkey Cutlets With Gingered Peach Sauce
In food processor or blender container, puree peach slices.
In 4-cup measure, combine peach puree, raisins, bouillon, curry powder, ginger and salt.
In 1-cup measure, blend water and cornstarch.
Blend into peach mixture.
Microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes,... - 42.874
Turkey In Wine Sauce
Melt the dripping in a saucepan and stir in the flour.
Cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes until the roux is cooked to a deep golden brown.
Gradually add the stock, stirring vigorously all the while to prevent lumps from forming.
Bring to the boil and... - 42.1119
Turkey Cutlets With Dijon Pecan Sauce
Place each turkey cutlet between 2 sheets of waxed paper; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mailer or rolling pin.
Combine flour and pepper; dredge cutlets in flour mixture.
Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; add margarine, and place over... - 41.5224
Turkey Meatballs In Wine Sauce
In a medium mixing bowl stir together egg white, soft bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of the onion, milk, salt, thyme, and pepper.
Add turkey; mix well.
Shape mixture into 1 inch meatballs.
Spray a 13x9x2 inch baking pan or baking dish with nonstick spray... - 40.9767
Roast Turkey With Pan Sauce
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Melt the butter in a small saucepan, then let it cool at room temperature without solidifying.
While the butter is cooling, season the cavity of the turkey with salt and pepper.
Place the bay leaf, thyme, and parsley inside the... - 40.2094
Duck With Cabernet Sauce
Remove the loose fat that is to be found around the tail section of the duck and render the fat by gently cooking it in a small saucepan, along with a tablespoon of water.
The fat will turn liquid.
Be sure not to have the heat too high or you will burn the... - 40.0191
Cornish Hens With Peppercorn Sauce
Split the hens in half.
Blend the seasonings together.
Rub the hens with the garlic clove.
Brush the hens with the olive oil and sprinkle them with the seasonings.
Place on a broiling pan and bake in a preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
While hens... - 39.7426
Marinated Duck In Mandarin Sauce
Peel rind from orange, remove white pith; cut rind into fine strips, squeeze juice from orange, measure 1/2 cup juice.
Drain mandarins, reserve 1/2 cup syrup.
Add syrup to pan with orange juice, brown sugar, wine, crumbled stock cube, hot water, garlic and... - 39.3161
Crispy Duck With Grape Sauce
Sprinkle the duck portions with the salt.
Place on a rack in a roasting pan and cook in a preheated hot oven, 230°C (450°F), Gas Mark 8, for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend the arrowroot with the orange juice in a small pan.
Bring to the boil, then stir in the... - 39.0607
Smoked Cornish Hens With Red Currant Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
2. In a food processor process combining jelly, wine, orange juice, allspice, salt and pepper until well blended.
3. In a deep roasting pan place hens in a single layer and baste with jelly mixture.
4.... - 38.6393
Ziti With Turkey Sauce
1. In large Dutch oven, heat oil; add onion, fennel and carrot. Cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add turkey and oregano; cook 3-4 minutes, or until turkey is no longer pink, stirring to break up meat. Add wine; cook 2 minutes, or until liquid evaporates.
3.... - 38.0265
Melt the butter in frying pan with olive oil, then add all the remaining ingredients except the wine.
Saute until mixture is soft and the onions a golden brown.
Just before serving the ducks, add the wine to the mixture, and bring to a boil.
Pour over the... - 37.4951
Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce
This Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce will make your taste buds crave for more! This mesmerizing Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce is one of the best contribution from the Chinese people to my kitchen. I prepare this Deep Fried Duck In Lychee Sauce with duckling... - 36.0765
Duckling With Peach Sauce
1 Wash duckling; set aside giblets. Stuff duckling neck and body cavity wiht orange and onion quarters. Secure opening with toothpicks or metal skewers. Tie legs together and wings to body. Place duckling, breast-side-up on microwave roasting rack, in 2-quart... - 34.3839
Wild Duck With Satsuma Sauce
1. Peel the satsumas; separate the segments and remove all the pith.
2. Put the satsuma segments into a pan with the chopped onion, orange juice, Vermouth, stock and salt and pepper to taste; simmer gently for 5 minutes. Blend in the liquidizer until... - 34.1442
Turkey Cutlets With Puttanesca Sauce
1. Combine flour, pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a shallow dish. Dredge turkey in flour mixture, coating both sides; shake off excess flour.
2. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add 1 teaspoon oil and half of... - 32.5343
1. In a saucepan, combine the apricot jam, plums, cayenne pepper, salt, water and vinegar, cool and store in the refrigerator, serve when deisred to
2. Serve with most oriental poultry, beef, pork and shellfish dishes
You can store the... - 32.3007
Roasted Duck With Sweet Wine And Grapefruit Sauce
“Duck is one of my favourite meats - it is rich in flavour and colour. The fattiness can put people off, but when it is cooked right and with the right accompaniments that shouldn't be an issue. The grapefruit and sweet wine sauce cuts through all of that... - 32.2204
Cumberland Duck Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, beat thoroughly.
2) Place the saucepan over a low heat, until thoroughly heated.
3) Use the Cumberland Duck Sauce, as required. - 31.9142
Cornish Hens In Vermouth
Remove giblets from hens, and reserve for other uses.
Rinse hens with cold water, and pat dry, split hens lengthwise using an electric knife.
Sprinkle green onions in a 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray, place split hens over... - 30.7241
Combine the ingredients in a heavy saucepan.
Simmer 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cool and store covered in the refrigerator.
The sauce will keep for several months.
Serve with most Oriental poultry, beef, pork and shellfish dishes. - 30.1565
Turkey Cutlets With Balsamic Brown Sugar Sauce
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a shallow dish. Dredge turkey cutlets in flour mixture.
2. Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of turkey cutlets, cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove cutlets from... - 29.9715
Deep-fried Duck In Lychee Sauce
1 Cut duck meat into 1 inch (2.5 cm) pieces, leaving skin on. Beat eggs, blend in flour, wine and salt to form a batter. Add duck pieces and stir to coat.
2 Heat oil, add duck in batter six pieces at a time. Cook until golden. Drain well and keep warm on a... - 29.4098
Wild Duck With Currant Sauce
Stuff ducks with oranges.
Bake 325°F.for 3 hours in roasting pan with tightly fitting lid.
Mix remaining ingredients in saucepan.
Heat and serve over roasted ducks. - 28.8962
Game Hens With Cumberland Sauce
1. In a non-reactive saucepan, bring wine, orange juice, and jelly to a simmer, stirring to melt jelly. Simmer until reduced by one-third, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in mustard, vinegar, and orange zest. Set sauce aside. (Sauce can be made a... - 26.4343
1. Combine the jam, vinegar, onion, allspice, ginger and the cayenne in small saucepan; heat, stirring constantly, just to boiling.
2. Cool, then chill. This sauce keeps well in the refrigerator. - 26.4317
Charcoal Roasted Duck With Sauce Rouennaise
Fill duck with stuffing if desired.
Place the duck on the spit and roast without basting for about 1 1/4 hours, or longer if necessary to crisp the skin.
Be sure to catch the drippings in a pan under and in front of the spit - 26.1454
Duck Sauce is a unique and winning sauce that adds to the flavor of your roast duck! It has always been the secret behind my yummy Duck roasts for Christmas. Surprise your guests and family with this tasty Duck Sauce! - 23.0285
1. In a small saucepan heat the sesame oil, add the yellow bean sauce and sugar, stir to make smooth.
2. Serve alongside dishes of your choice. - 22.2782
Duck Sauce And Hot Mustard
Duck Sauce And Hot Mustard has a Splendid taste. The jam and white wine vinegar gives the Duck Sauce And Hot Mustard Extraordinary taste. Must go for it - 21.6964
Poultry Sauce Recipes By Category