- » Poultry Lacto Ovo
Poultry Lacto Ovo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of poultry lacto ovo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for poultry lacto ovo recipes.
Egg, Corn And Potato Casserole
Mix together the corn and milk.
Arrange potatoes, sliced hard cooked eggs and corn in layers in a greased baking dish, sprinkling each layer with salt and pepper.
Cover top with cracker crumbs, dot with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in a hot oven,... - 33.4893
This quacker omelet recipe is prepared with eggs, cornstarch and milk. The beaten eggs are seasoned and mixed with milk and cornstarch and butter and cooked in a pan. The quacker omelet can be served with potatoes or buttered toasts. - 34.1087
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon-colored.
Add maple syrup, vanilla and salt.
Beat egg whites until stiff and dry.
Fold into yolk mixture.
Melt butter in a hot heavy 8 or 9 inch skillet; cover bottom with almonds.
Add the egg mixture.
Turn heat to... - 39.9321
Creamy Orange Sauce
In 2-cup measure, combine butter, onion, parsley and orange peel.
Microwave at High for 1 to 1 1/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour, salt and mustard.
Blend in milk.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 to 4 minutes, or until mixture thickens and bubbles,... - 35.5143
Tomato-egg Curry By Nisha
heat oil in a pan.Fry onions, chillies, ginger and garlic in the oil
Add tomatoes and fry for sometime.
Add all the masalas and salt and fry.
Add water little at a time to form curry of desired consistence.paste/medium batter consistency is best liked and... - 45.2715
scoop yolks into a bowl. Mash well add mayonnaise and Dijon mustard until desired consistency is reached. Stir in white part of sliced onion and most of the chopped parsley. Taste and add salt and pepper to taste.
Using a small teaspoon or an... - 35.3791
Creamy Lemon Tarragon Sauce
In 4-cup measure, combine butter, onion, salt, lemon peel and tarragon.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at High for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in flour.
Blend in milk and hot pepper sauce.
Microwave, uncovered, at High for 3 /2to 5... - 39.2083
Remove quail necks and giblets; reserve for other uses, if desired.
Rinse quail inside and out, pat dry, and set aside.
Rinse spinach well; place with water that clings to leaves in a 12 to 14-inch frying pan.
Cover and cook over medium-high heat, stirring... - 39.009
Tomato Mushroom Chicken
In 3-qt casserole combine mushrooms, onion, olive oil and garlic; cover.
Microwave at High 5 to 8 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring once.
Stir in remaining ingredients; cover.
Microwave at High 10 to 15 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink,... - 48.9936
Versatile Yogurt Dressing
Combine ingredients; blend well.
Use as a spread for sandwiches, as a sauce for cooked fish or as a dressing for fish, poultry or ham salads. - 24.0205
Spiced Pickled Peaches
1) Skin peaches and insert 2 or 3 whole cloves in each.
2) Add brown sugar to the peaches to cover it. Keep aside overnight.
3) Drain out syrup in a pan.
4) Add vinegar and cinnamon to it and boil.
5) Add peaches into boiling syrup in... - 35.9913
Colorful Spiced Pineapple
1) Drain out pineapple from the can. Reserve the syrup for later use.
2) In a large bowl, mix syrup, vinegar, sugar, cloves, cinnamon and allspice.
3) Bring it to a boil, decrease heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
4) Mix 1/4 teaspoon food... - 38.9116
Summer Green Beans
This summer green beans recipe is a fresh and healthy recipe for preparing green beans. Made with parboiled green beans dressed with yogurt lemon juice and mustard, the summer green beans are served on lettuce and garnished with capers and parsley. - 32.1477
Blend first 5 ingredients in blender container.
With blender running at low speed, gradually add a third of the butter in slow, steady stream.
Turn blender to high speed; slowly add remaining butter.
Fold in parsley.
Serve with meat, fish, or poultry. - 36.2508
Cheese Rice Ring
1. In a 2-€ quart glass casserole, mix rice, water and oil.
2. Cover it and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes.
3. Keep it aside still covered for 5 minutes.
4. Add cheese, milk, eggs, salt and mustard.
5. In a 6-cup baking ring, pour the above... - 44.0818
Les Tourtons Des Penitents
Your mixed herbs should include plenty of parsley, such available herbs as chervil, sorrel, fennel fronds, basil and tarragon, plus a snippet of chives and some leaves of fresh mint; a few thyme flowers are good, too.
Wash and drain the herbs; slice the... - 39.7266
Oven Crisped Vegetables
1. On a plate, combine the cracker crumbs, onion salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In another shallow dish, blend together mayonnaise and milk.
3. Grease a large baking sheet.
4. Preheat the oven to 425°F before baking.
5. Use a slotted... - 42.8613
Zucchini In Basil Butter
1) Over rapidly boiling water, steam the zucchini for 2 to 3 minutes, or until they turn crisp tender.
2) Remove from heat.
3) Quickly place under cold running water to stop the cooking. This will also help in preserving the color.
4) Drain... - 39.0808
Heat the butter and toss the sliced onion in this.
Work in the flour and cook gently for several minutes.
Add the stock, giblets, bay leaf and sprig of parsley and simmer until the soup is cooked and the giblets really tender.
Remove the giblets, rub through... - 43.5678
Baked Onion Pudding
Cook onions with poultry seasoning in small amount of boiling salted water until tender.
Melt butter, stir in flour, and add milk.
Cool until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add drained onions, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, and slightly beaten egg... - 47.2792
Corn Stuffing Balls
Cook onion and celery in butter.
Add corn, water, salt, pepper, poultry seasoning, and thyme.
Bring to boil.
Pour over bread stuffing and mix lightly.
Add egg yolks, and shape into 12 balls.
Spread in shallow baking pan and pour melted butter over all.
Bake... - 42.8813
Corn Stuffing Balls
1.In a bowl, mix onion, celery, corn, water, pepper, stuffing, poultry seasoning and eggs.
2.Shape the mixture prepared in the bowl, in form of small round balls.
3.In a slow cooker, place these balls on the bottom and top them with... - 41.2398
Corn Stuffing Balls
In mixing bowl, combine celery, onion, corn, water, pepper, poultry seasoning, stuffing mix, and eggs.
Shape into 7 or 8 balls.
Place in slow-cooking pot.
Pour butter over.
Cover and cook on low for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve with broiled meats or roasts, or use as... - 39.7079
Pennsylvania Dutch Filling
1. Combine the potatoes and egg.
2. Saute the bread cubes in butter. Combine the potato mixture with the bread and stir in the remaining ingredients. Mix well. - 34.6614
Baked Pish With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
Place frozen fillets in shallow buttered baking dish.(9")
In saucepan combine rest of ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Pour over fillets.
Top with 1 cup buttered crumbs lightly seasoned with poultry seasoning (or 1 cup prepared stuffing mix).
Dot with... - 42.8973
Yogurt Dill Sauce
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Serve with cold poached salmon or fresh vegetable erudite.
This sauce may be served warm over fish or poultry, be careful not to heat it too quickly or the sauce will "break" (separate into water and yogurt).
It... - 26.3361
1) In the top part of a double boiler, add butter, egg yolks, and lemon juice and bring these to room temperature.
2) Sprinkle salt to taste.
3) Allow the water to boil at the lower pan.
4) With a wire whisk, beat the egg mixture for 5 minutes or until... - 37.9337
1) In a slow cooker, mix all the ingredients together.
2) Cook over high heat for 2 hours and then reduce the heat to low. Continue to cook for another 1 hour.
3) Serve as preferred. Can be served as a side dish to poultry or ham or as a warm... - 34.0071
Basic Bread Onion Stuffing
In 2-quart casserole dish, combine celery, onion and butter.
Heat at high6 to 7 minutes, or until celery and onion are tender; stir twice.
Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
Heat, covered with glass lid, at medium-LOW 5 to 6 minutes, or until... - 40.156
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend well.
Roll into walnut-size balls.
Transfer to baking sheet.
Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Spinach balls can be partially baked for 10 minutes,... - 41.2763
1) Remove the outer, bruised leaves from the cabbage.
2) Halve the cabbage and them quarter. Remove the hard stalk.
3) Shred the cabbage finely.
4) Rinse cabbage with salted water.
5) Drain thoroughly.
6) Remove grapes from stem and wash... - 42.9463
Savory Tomatoes Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) In a shallow flameproof dish, place the tomato halves, cut side facing up.
3) In a small bowl, combine the milk and lemon juice.
4) On each tomato half, sprinkle 1 tablespoon of this mixture.
5)... - 41.5177
Basic Muffins And More
1. Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Grease bottoms of muffin-pan cups or line cups with paper liners.
3. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and sugar into a mixing bowl.
4. Measure milk into a 2-cup measure.
5. Beat in oil and egg with a fork.
6. Make a hollow in center... - 37.1658
This crowd-pleasing dish scores brownie points for its yummy flavor and crunch. Keith Snow tells you how to cook this cruciferous vegetable to perfection without turning it soggy. Makes for a great side-dish! - 94.0759
Easy Sourdough Bread
How about one awesome recipe suggestion to attempt today? This Easy Sourdough Bread is too good to be passed up, so make a special note of it. The European Easy Sourdough Bread is a delight to serve and enjoy. Less than 160 minutes would be the overall... - 45.2691