- » Poulet
Poulet is the French culinary term for the flesh of chicken. It is the white meat obtained from poultry specifically raised for the purpose. There are innumerable culinary uses of poulet. Parts of poulet such as the ... More »
Helene's Roast Poulet With Currants
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Drain the chicken from the brine and pat dry.
Place the currants in a small bowl and cover with the boiling water; set aside to soak for 20 minutes.
In a small bowl combine 5 of the garlic cloves, 4 tablespoons of the butter, and 1... - 48.052
Poulet Au Riz
Put chicken in kettle with enough water to come at least halfway over chicken.
Add next 7 ingredients, 1 teaspoon salt and peppercorns.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bring to boil, cover and simmer for 3 hours, or until chicken is tender.
About 45 minutes before... - 47.5206
Mme Vanier's Le Poulet Saute Aux Champignons A La Creme
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Season and brown in oil in pan.
Cover, bake in oven 20-25 minutes at 350Â°F.
Meanwhile, rinse and chop mushrooms.
Brown in 1 tablespoon butter and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, very little thyme and bay leaves.
When they... - 46.7165
1.Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2.In a suce pan, add water and chicken and put it on heat.
3.Once the water gets boiled, reduce the heat and let the ingredients simmer until soft.
4.Once done, drain the broth and keep it aside.
5.Take... - 46.6761
Poulet Saute Marengo
1) Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside and out of the chicken. Crave it out into 8 pieces.
2) Skin onions and garlic. Finely chop onion and crush garlic.
3) Skin, seed, and roughly chop the tomatoes.
4) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
5) Chop... - 46.5215
Poulet Au Vinaigre
My family loves this Poulet Au Vinaigre whenever I make it for them. A decently flavored and herbed recipe, I have also given wine flavoring in this Poulet Au Vinaigre and it all tastes so awesome! Give a try and I bet your family too will be a fan of it soom! - 46.4964
Crepes Poulet A La Garlic
1) In a saucepan, melt 1/3 cup butter over medium flame and stir in flour, mixing continuosly till it turns golden brown. Slowly, add in the chicken broth and keep stirring till the Veloute sauce becomes thick. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, melt 2... - 46.3897
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large frying pan, fry the bacon till it is almost crisp.
3) With a slotted spoon, lift out the bacon and drain it on paper towels. Set the bacon aside and leave the drippings in the... - 46.2385
Poulet A La Battleyani
1) In a saucepan, heat small amount of butter till it is light brown.
2) Add the green pepper and chicken. Cook over low flame till the chicken has browned lightly.
3) In another saucepan, pour the cream. Cook over low flame till it is thoroughly... - 46.1083
1. Season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. In a large casserole or Dutch oven, heat the peanut oil.
3. Add the chicken, a few pieces at a time and brown them well.
4. Remove chicken pieces to a platter and continue... - 46.0587
Poule Au Pot
1 Clean the hen throughly.
2 In a food processor, put all the stuffing ingredients and blend.
3 Stuff the hen with the prepared stuffing and sew the hen firmly at the ends.
4 In a very large pot, put the hen with vegetables, garlic, clove,... - 45.8981
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Season the chicken pieces.
3. In a baking dish, layer the ham.
4. Arrange the chicken over it.
5. Pour the Drambuie and wine over the chicken.
6. Place chicken in the oven and bake for 30... - 45.7736
1) Preheat the oven to 350F°
2) In a saucepan, place together, mushrooms, dash of salt and white pepper, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon butter.
3) Put the lid on and heat to boil.
4) Reduce the heat, and simmer for 2 minutes.
5) Take the pan... - 45.6338
Poulet Au Vinaigrette
Combine first 5 ingredients in a medium saucepan; stir well.
Cover and simmer over medium-low heat 20 minutes.
Add chicken, fines herbes, and bay leaf.
Cover and simmer an additional 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Transfer chicken to a serving... - 45.4408
1) In a bowl with hot chicken broth, soak the porcini mushrooms for 1 hour. Drain, chop the porcini and reserve the liquid.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the porcini and prosciutto in the 3 tablespoons heated olive oil on... - 45.3868
1) In hot water dissolve bouillon cubes.
2) Mix flour, salt, pepper and paprika.
3) Rub the chicken on the flour mixture.
4) Heat the oil in a large casserole and place the chicken with skin side down.
5) Dust flour mixture over chicken. Add celery,... - 45.1895
Poulet A La Comtoise
1. Melt 40 g (1 1/2 oz) of the butter in a large pan, add the chicken and brown gently on all sides. Remove from the pan.
2. Add the carrots, leeks, onion and celery to the pan and cook until soft but not coloured.
3. Return the chicken to the pan and cover... - 44.6606
Poulet Vallee D'auge
1. Rinse chicken. Use paper towels to dry them well.
2. Sprinkle the inside sections of the chicken with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. Tuck chicken wings under body and tie legs together. Use skewer to fasten the skin if... - 44.6547
Fricassee De Poulet
Fricassee De Poulet is french recipe for chicken. Prepared with tomatoes and mushrooms this Fricassee De Pouletis served with a creamy sauce made with the pan liquid and cream flavored with paprika. - 44.4863
Try this alluring Poulet D'Amour recipe. An easily prepared chicken recipe, this Poulet D'Amour is a dish which you will always love to serve to your friends. - 44.4743
Poulet Bresse En Vessie
1 Trim the chicken and clean it throughly.
2 Slice the foi gras and add salt and pepper for seasoning.
3 Slice the truffles.
4 Stuff the foie gras and the truffles beneath the skin of the chicken next to the breast.
5 Place the... - 44.4693
Poulet Vallee D'auge
Poulet Vallee D'auge is a fried and cooked chicken recipe prepared with vegetables. Cooked with added apples and cider vinegar for flavor, the Poulet Vallee D'auge is served with a sauce of pan juices and cream poured over it. - 44.4419
Poule Au Pot
1) Chop bacon finely.
2) Peel onions, turnips and carrots.
3) Trim leeks and celery.
4) Mix sausage meat, bacon, bread crumbs, parsley and seasoning and bind with eggs.
5) Spoon into chicken and truss.
6) In a large pan, heat the... - 44.3258
Saute De Poulet Aux Moules
1. In a bowl, rub chicken pieces with rock salt. Cover and refrigerate for upto 18 hours.
2. Wipe off the salt from chicken. Pat them dry with paper towels.
3. Season flour with salt and pepper to coat chiccken chunks. Remove excess... - 44.3195
Poulet Marengo (chicken Marengo)
Wash and dry chickens.
Cut into serving pieces.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and oil in large heavy frying pan.
Fry a few pieces of chicken at a time- until golden brown.
Arrange chicken in a Dutch oven or covered baking pan.
Add flour to pan juice... - 44.292
Carrot and Coconut Salad is an easy to prepare recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this Carrot and Coconut Salad! - 44.2577
Waterzooi De Poulet
Cook veal bone with onions, leek, celery, and bay leaf in water for 1 1/2 hours.
Cut chicken into serving pieces and add.
Simmer for 1 1/2 hours, or until tender.
Remove chicken and keep warm.
If there is more than 2 1/2 cups, cook it down to... - 44.2258
Poulet A La Crème
1) Skin and finely chop onion.
2) Dice ham or bacon.
3) Wipe trussed chicken with a clean damp cloth inside and out. Set aside.
4) Rub salt and pepper on the chicken.
5) Peel and core the apples. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick rings. Keep aside for... - 44.1162
Poulet A La Marengo
1. In a pan heat oil and slowly brown chicken and add onion, cook until onion is soft.
2. Drain fat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Add oregano, garlic, wine and broth drained from mushrooms.
4. Scrape bottom of pan to loosen browned bits.
5. Cover... - 44.1073
Gourmet Ripe Olive Poulet
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place chicken breasts skin sides down; sprinkle each breast with 1 tea- spoon chives.
Arrange 4 olives on center of each breast; fold meat around olives.
Cut remaining olives in half; set aside.
Fasten breasts with small... - 44.064
Poulet A L'estragon
Poulet A L Estragon is a wonderful Chicken dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This tasty chicken preparation was appreciated by all my guests at a party I hosted last week. Try this Poulet A L'Estragon recipe at home and you will understand why it... - 43.8348
Waterzooi De Poulet
1. Prepare leeks by cleaning, trimming rough tops and pulling outer layer of the greens and bulb away.
2. Trim roots, cut leeks lengthwise end to end, lay halves flat and cut into 1/2-inch slices.
3. Separating leeks wash in colander under cold water... - 43.543
Saute De Poulet Portugaise
1. Use salt and pepper to saute the pieces of chicken.
2. In a saute pan, heat oil and butter until foaming.
3. Saute chicken pieces over medium flame until browned or for about 15 minutes. Keep turning them from time and again.
4. Further, tranfer... - 43.4704
Blanquette De Poulet
In a Dutch oven or a large kettle, put the chicken, stock, salt, thyme, and bay leaf; cover and simmer for 45 minutes.
Add the onions and carrots and continue to simmer for an additional 10 minutes.
Remove 2 cups (500 ml) of liquid.
Melt the butter in a small... - 43.4296
Poulet Braise A L Ancienne
1. Prehaet the oven at 180°C/350°F/gas 4.
2. In a casserole, heat oil and butter.
3. Cook the bird slightly on all sides. Do not brown it.
4. Replace the bird with onions and carrot and saute until tender.
5. Add flour and cook until... - 43.2117
To make stuffing: in a saucepan, saute onions in butter until transparent.
Remove from heat.
Stir in breadcrumbs.
Add remaining stuffing ingredients.
Work skin away from flesh of chicken legs.
(Do not remove it completely.) Put a small amount of... - 43.1733
Poulet A Orange
Soften gelatin in cold orange juice, then dissolve in hot orange juice.
Decorate the bottom of a mold with orange sections.
Pour half the thickened orange juice over the top of the orange sections.
Chill until firm.
Soften a second 1 1/2 tbsp of gelatin... - 43.0937
Combine chicken breasts, water, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a large frying pan; heat to boiling; cover.
Simmer 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Pour broth into a 1-cup measure; add water, if needed,... - 42.5731
Poulet En Cocotte
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for stuffing until mixed well.
2) Stuff the chicken with filling till the neck end.
3) Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. ... - 42.2596
Salad De Poulet Nicoise
1. Chop the whole chicken into 4 equal pieces. Discard its skin.
2. Add enough tomato puree to mayoonaise to obtain desired color and taste.
3. Assemble the salad in four different plates.
4. In a plate, palce one chicken piece on one side.... - 42.194
1 Fry bacon until almost crisp in large frying pan.
Lift out with slotted spoon; drain on paper toweling and set aside for Step 6.
Leave drippings in pan.
2 Wash and dry chicken pieces well.
Snip off small rib bones with kitchen scissors, if you... - 41.9735
Poulet Saute Chasseur
Heat the butter and oil in a large frying pan and saute the chicken pieces for 15 minutes or until they are well browned.
Reduce the heat and continue frying for 15 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and shallot and fry, stirring, for 3 to 4 minutes or until the... - 41.3901
Poulet Kenneth And Gloria
Place the berries in a food processor.
Process into a puree.
Press through a fine sieve and place into sauce pot.
Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Add the lemon juice and peel.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce has yielded 1 1/2 cups (375... - 41.0573
Poulet A L Ardennes
Cut chicken into pieces for serving; wash quickly and dry well.
Season each piece with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in a heavy skillet, then add chicken and saute to a golden brown.
Remove chicken from pan and add flour slowly to the drippings, blending... - 41.0042
Poulet Au Nouille
Place the chicken in a pan with the water, onion, carrot, celery, leek, salt and peppercorns.
Bring to boil over high heat.
Reduce heat and cook, covered, about thirty minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
Drain, reserving the broth, and cool.
Remove the... - 41
Poulet Saute A La Bordelaise
Heat 2 tablespoons butter with olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken and brown well on all sides.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Reduce heat to low, cover and cook until tender, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, if using fresh... - 40.9322
Poulet Aux Peches
Make a white sauce by melting butter, add flour and fry for 2-3 mins.
Add milk and chicken stock, stir and cook until thick.
Add salt, pepper and nutmeg, remove from fire and mix in beaten egg yolks.
In a greased casserole, arrange a layer of potato crisps,... - 40.9003
Poulet Aux Gousses D'ail
Put the garlic in a casserole and spoon over half the oil.
Put the chicken and herbs on top.
Season liberally with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 45 minutes.
Turn the chicken pieces and... - 40.8565
Poulet Bonne Femme
Poulet Bonne Femme is a chicken and bacon recipe cooked along with vegetables. Fried and oven cooked to finish, the Poulet Bonne Femme is flavored with butter and bouquet garni. Served with an added side salad or green salad, this is a simple yet delicious... - 40.8549
Chicken Poulet A L'estragon
Mix together the butter, tarragon, garlic, with salt and pepper to taste, and place inside the chicken.
Place, breast down, in a roasting pan and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 180°C (350°F), Gas Mark 4, for 45 minutes.
Turn the chicken onto its back,... - 40.6438
Poulet Facon Bayeux
Season chicken with salt and pepper.
Brown chicken in butter in ovenproof kettle on top of stove.
Place in moderate oven and cook until tender.
Remove chicken and keep warm.
Pour off most of the butter and chicken fat.
Add shallots and return to... - 40.4848
1. Heat the oil in a flameproof casserole, add the bacon and cook until golden brown. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the pan and brown on all sides. Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon.
3. Add the onions and garlic... - 40.3122
Poulet Aux Crevettes
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 375°F.
LIGHTLY SEASON the chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
Coat each in flour, patting to remove excess.
Heat the butter in a saute pan or ovenproof skillet, add the chicken breasts, and cook over medium-high heat until well browned,... - 40.2616
Melt the butter in a pan, add the chicken pieces and fry until browned on all sides.
Remove from the pan.
Add the onions and shallots to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat, add the vermouth and ignite.
When the flames have died down,... - 39.882
Poulet A L'estragon
Poulet A L'estragon is a simple chicken recipe made with a handful of ingredients. Oven cooked by roasting, the Poulet A L'estragon is herbed with tarragon and has a smooth and rich taste of butter. - 38.4296
Poulet Farci Cassini
Melt about 3 tablespoons of the butter in a frying pan and in it brown the mushrooms and chicken livers.
Blend mushroom mixture with bacon, ham, bread cubes, and seasonings.
Melt remaining butter and add about 1/a cup of it with stock to make a moderately... - 37.3778
Poulet Farci En Cocotte
Wash the chicken.
Clean the livers of any membranes then fine dice them.
Fine dice the shallots and mix with the parsley.
Heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) of butter in a skillet, saute the livers and shallots for 10 minutes, cool to room temperature.
In a mixing bowl... - 37.3628
Place chicken breast halves between two sheets of waxed paper.
Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin, set aside.
Saute pecans, onion, green onions, and celery in butter until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat; add bread... - 37.3482
This high on flavor Poulet Marengo recipe awaits you!. Clove is the most important ingredient in Poulet Marengo. If there is one Caribbean dish that is unanimously regarded as the best in flavor, it is this Poulet Marengo. Am I hearing a thank you from you... - 37.275
1. In a shallow baking pan, place chicken pieces.
2. In a bowl combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken pieces.
3. Cover and bake at 350°f 1 1/2 hours.
4. Cover may be removed last few minutes of baking time to brown chicken... - 36.4515
Do you want a great Poulet Marengo recipe? I have a weakness for Chicken, thus I prepare this recipe often. This Poulet Marengo is never going to fail as a Side Dish. Do let me know how you've liked my Poulet Marengo. Feedback keeps me mobilized and motivates... - 36.1825
Poulet Saute A La Creme
Wash and dry the chicken and brown it in a lidded saute pan in most of the butter and all of the oil.
When the joints are golden brown all over, pour off all but a thin film of fat, season the chicken, cover the pan and cook over a high heat until the fat... - 35.7291
Poulet Au Porto
Melt butter in heavy skillet over low heat.
Brown chicken slowly on all sides.
Cover; simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is tender.
Season chicken with salt and pepper; add port and mushrooms.
Sim- mer, covered, for about 15 minutes longer.
Transfer... - 35.261
Melt butter in a large skillet, add chicken, and brown on all sides.
Add chicken broth, wine, and seasonings; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes.
Add carrots and onions, cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes or until tender.
Discard bay leaf; remove chicken... - 35.121
Pate De Foie Gras De Poulet
1.Start by carefully cleaning the chicken livers
2.Chop the chicken livers and cook it
3.Also chop the onions
4.Using a wooden spoon mash the chicken livers to a paste
5.In a pan, place the onions and fry it in the fat until it turns... - 34.9896
Lutece Poulet En Croute
1. Remove 2 of the patty shells from one package; reseal package; return to the freezer. Remove all 6 shells from the other package. Let the 8 shells thaw slightly.
2. Bring chicken broth to boiling in a small saucepan. If using chicken livers drop them into... - 33.9694
Poulet En Casserole
1 Wash and dry chicken; skewer neck skin to back; twist the wing tips flat against skewered neck skin; tie the legs to tail with kitchen string.
2 Heat oil and butter or margarine with the minced garlic in a large skillet or an electric slow cooker with a... - 33.8403
Poulet Au Vin
1) In a large skillet, saute the chicken, until browned.
2) Stir in the mushroom soup, Sherry, and pepper.
3) Then stir in the onions, mix thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer for 45 minutes, or until chicken is tender, stirring occasionally.
5)... - 33.8371
Pate De Poulet
Place the chicken livers in a small saucepan with the stock.
Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer just until the insides of the livers are pink, about 8 minutes.
While the livers cook, melt the butter in a small skillet.
Add the onions and shallots... - 33.256
Poulet Aux Deux Moutardes
1. Combine flour, 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt and 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper. Dredge chicken with seasoned flour.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter and oil. Add chicken pieces; saute, turning, about 10 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Add shallots, bouquet garni, stock... - 32.9081
Blanquette De Poulet
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts. Cut breasts into bite-sized pieces.
2. In 3- to 4-quart casserole or bowl, toss chicken with 1 tablespoon salad oil; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 5 to 6 minutes, stirring... - 32.4373
Poulet A La Champenoise
Truss and bard (cover with strips of bacon) chicken, then stuff it with Champenoise Stuffing.
In an oven-proof saucepan brown a few lumps of bacon and the vegetables.
Add the chicken and calf's foot.
Begin the cooking in a 425° oven.
When all ingredients are... - 32.176
Poulet En Cocotte
1. Preheat oven to 350Â°F. Season chicken skin and cavity with salt, pepper, and half of tarragon. Tie legs together with string. In a Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until golden brown all over, about 15 minutes.... - 31.2448
Maxim's Poulet Au Porto
1. Arrange the chicken pieces, with skin-side down, in a cod, nonstick skillet. Heat over medium heat, allowing chicken to brown in its own melting fat. Drain off accumulated fat.
2. Add mushrooms with liquid, wine, salt, pepper and cayenne to chicken. Bring... - 29.958
Poulet A La Diable
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine mustard and breadcrumbs in bowl and blend thoroughly.
Spread some of mixture over entire surface of hens, patting firmly with hands.
Spoon remainder into cavity.
Sprinkle with parsley and dot lightly with butter
Place on rack... - 26.8138
La Poulet Princess
When the chicken broth has been brought to a slow boil, gradually pour in the beaten eggs to which the lemon juice has been added.
Add sherry just before removing from the fire.
To give piquancy stir in curry powder.
Place in the icebox for several hours. - 26.0206
Joint chicken, slowly brown pieces in olive oil in a heavy pan. When brown transfer to flameproof casserole, season with salt and pepper, add bouquet garni and wine. Meanwhile, peel and seed tomatoes, chop onions finely and cut peppers into strips. Cook... - 25.4335
Poulet Au Vin
Brown chicken in butter in large skillet.
Stir in soup, sherry, and pepper; add onions.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until chicken is tender; stir often. - 25.159
Poulet Recipes By Category