- » Potted Shrimp
Potted Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potted shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potted shrimp recipes.
1) In a skillet melt one-third of the butter over moderate heat.
2) Toss in the shrimp, spices and seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
3) To it add cream and mix well. Check the seasoning and adjust if needed.
4) Pour the mixture in ramekin dishes or... - 43.4147
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Peel and devein ! shrimp.
Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
In a large nonstick skillet melt butter over medium heat.
Cook jalapeno pepper and garlic in hot butter for 30 to 40 seconds or until pepper is tender.
Add... - 40.6248
1. In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter and add the remaining ingredients; fry briskly for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
2. Taste for seasoning and add more lemon juice if required.
3. Equally divide the mixture into 4 individual ceramic or glass... - 39.995
1. Let the oven heat to 300°F (150°C/Gas 2).
2. In a shallow baking dish place the shrimps and sprinkle over the spices, salt and pepper.
3. Melt 50 g (2 oz) of the butter in a small saucepan and pour over the shrimps.
4. Let it bake... - 38.5843
Sautéed Potted Shrimp
Remove and discard shrimp shells and veins.
Chop shrimp very fine.
In a small skillet, melt butter.
Add finely chopped shrimp, garlic, bay leaf, salt, hot pepper sauce and mace.
Saute until shrimp is pink and tender, about 4 minutes.
Remove and discard bay... - 37.8072
Potted Shrimp is a tasty dish that will definitely captivate your taste buds. I love the dish and serve it often for grand family dinners or an informal get together. Serve the Potted Shrimp at home and see how tempting it is for yourself! - 36.7841
Easy Potted Shrimp
1. Half-fill a large saucepan with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add the shrimp, lower the heat, and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes or until pink. Drain; rinse with cold water. Set aside 3 of the largest shrimp for garnish.
2. In a food processor... - 34.2149
Put 2 tablespoons of the clarified butter in a frying pan with the shrimp.
Mix in the mace, pepper and paprika and heat for a minute.
Spoon the mixture into 4 ramekin dishes.
Press down the shrimp.
Pour the rest of the butter over the shrimp so that they are... - 32.388
1. To prepare the shrimp drain it well and mash.
2. Add rest of ingredients and mix to smooth paste.
3. Use as fillings, spread over breads or use as desired and serve. - 31.0767
1. In 10-inch skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add shrimp, salt, and ground red pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until shrimp are opaque throughout, about 2 minutes. Add sherry and cook 30 seconds.
2. Transfer shrimp and pan juices... - 27.9578
Cook shrimp according to package directions.
Drain and dry on absorbent paper.
While shrimp are still warm, grind with the fine blade of a mincer, crush in a blender or rub through a sieve.
Cream the shrimp with the butter, and season well with salt, pepper,... - 27.1903
Heat the butter and turn the shrimps in this until they are well coated, but do not cook them.
Add the seasonings and nutmeg.
Pour into small moulds or dishes and leave until the butter is set.
Turn out on to a bed of crisp lettuce and garnish with... - 26.1514
Potted Shrimps has an exclusive taste. The shrimps and nutmeg gives the Potted Shrimps a rousing taste. Potted Shrimps is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 25.1528