- » Potted Pheasant
Potted Pheasant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potted pheasant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potted pheasant recipes.
Mix flour with salt and pepper.
Coat each piece of pheasant with seasoned flour.
Melt butter in a dutch oven or flameproof casserole.
Brown pheasant in butter.
Add onion, celery, and 1 cup meat stock.
Bake at 350Â°F 40 minutes.
Add remaining meat... - 45.261
You May Also Like!
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°; gas 6.
Melt the oil and butter in a heavy-bottomed metal casserole.
Lightly brown the pheasants all over; remove from the pan.
2 Place the chopped vegetables in the pan.
Season the pheasants and place two rashers... - 40.5633
Season cavity of each pheasant lightly with salt and pepper.
Arrange sliced vegetables in bottom of crock pot.
Place pheasants on top of vegetables.
Cut bacon slices in half and place over each breast.
Add broth and sherry.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 32.5607
Poached Breast Of Pheasant
To make brine, place water in pot large enough to easily hold liquid and meat. Create sachet of juniper berries, bay leaf, thyme, allspice, cloves and garlic. Add sugar, sachet and 1/2 lb. salt to water; stirring to dissolve. Add pheasant to brine, weighting... - 36.4877
Casserole Pheasant With Cranberries And Cream
Season the pheasant well with salt and pepper.
Fry the bacon in a Dutch oven over moderate heat until it has rendered its fat.
Add the butter and brown the bird on all sides.
Pour over the brandy and orange juice.
Cover the pot, reduce the heat and simmer... - 39.788
Pheasant In A Cream Sauce
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a shallow dish add in the eggs, 1 tsp salt and 1 tsp pepper, beat to combine. In another shallow dish add in Fryin’ Magic, 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp pepper and seasoning salt, stir to combine.
Dredge each pheasant breast first in... - 31.6511
Pheasant With Calvados
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
Rub the pheasant all over with salt and pepper.
Melt half the butter in a Dutch oven and brown the birds on all sides.
Add the bacon and marjoram and cook gently for 5 minutes.
Remove the birds and bacon and set... - 44.7446
Braised Pheasant With Sauerkraut
1. To prepare the sauerkraut, wash it thoroughly under cold running water and soak it in a pot of water for about 15 minutes.
2. Squeeze the sauerkraut completely dry taking a handful at a time and set aside.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 42.4522
Pheasant With Grapes And White Wine Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. In a casserole heat butter and cook the pheasant gently until golden brown on all the sides.
3. Take it out, add flour, give it a stir and add stock and wine.
4. Mix... - 38.8715
Grouse, Pheasant Or Partridge In Wine
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a bowl, combine sherry, cloves, onion, bay leaf and sage.
3) In this marinade, let the bird pieces rest for 2 days in the refrigerator, covered.
4) Remove the pieces from marinade and dry well.
5) Strain the... - 48.0093
Creamy Pheasant Soup
In a large pot add in the onions, celery and carrots and cook for 5 minutes on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent. Then add in stock that has been preheated, along with the pheasant meat and potatoes. Bring to a boil and then turn down the... - 40.947