- » Potted Meat
Potted Meat Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potted meat recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potted meat recipes.
1. Use a clean damp kitchen towel to wipe pieces of hare clean.
2. In a non metallic dish place the meat pieces and cover with cold water and vinegar.
3. Leave soak for 2 to 3 hours.
4. Drain well and pat dry on paper toweling or kitchen towel.... - 45.8408
Easy Potted Hare
1) Combine the hare pieces in the red wine, shallot, thyme, garlic, bay leaves, juniper and allspice berries and marinate for a whole day.
2) In a thick frying pan,cook the bacon cubes gradually until all the fat is rendered -which will take... - 43.9694
Potted Meat Pate
Using the double-bladed chopping-knife, finely chop the pork; veal, chicken livers, bacon, garlic and parsley.
Crush the juniper berries and mustard seed in a pestle and mortar or with a rolling pin.
Mix all the ingredients together and place in a greased-... - 40.6712
1) Trim the bacon rashers and keep aside.
2) In a pan, fry the bacon rashers until very crisp.
3) Use a mincer to mince the meat, onion and bacon for twice into a basin.
4) Fold in butter, seasoning, sauce and spice and beat well to... - 36.1883
You May Also Like!
Pot Roast Meat Loaf
Mix the ground beef, milk, bread crumbs, catsup, 1 teaspoon salt, Worcestershire sauce and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a mixing bowl.
Shape into a loaf and place in center of a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Peel potatoes and onions and slice 1/4 inch thick.
Scrape the... - 39.7212
Pot Pie Meat And Vegetable Pizza
Here is an outstanding recipe to make pot pie pizza on a grill. Watch this excellent video that shows how to make an incredible pot pie meat and vegetable pizza. The pizza here is wonderfully filled with grilled meat and fresh vegetables, then finished over a... - 83.9887
Double Meat Slow Cooker Pot Roast
1. In slow cooker, add meat, saffron, all spice, mustard, thyme, salt, and pepper.
2. Pour teriyaki sauce, red wine, Worcestershire sauce in it.
3. Add water until you cover half of the meat.
4. Drop apples, cover it with lid, and cook under high heat... - 104.613
One-pot Meat-loaf Dinner
Mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, beaten egg, onion, and corn-flake crumbs.
Shape into a loaf and wrap in foil.
Refrigerate for several hours (or overnight) to prevent loaf from falling apart.
Melt shortening in cooker and brown meat loaf on all... - 42.1604
One Pot Meat Soup
1. Combine carrots, onion and cucumber in 2 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes. Blend flour with milk in small mixing bowl. Stir into vegetables along with remaining ingredients. Recover and - 30.0805
Slow Pot Meat Sauce
1) Place a large skillet over moderate-high heat and add the oil.
2) Once the oil is hot enough, saute the onion and garlic till the onions are well browned, but not burned.
3) Use a slotted spoon to remove the contents to a slow cooker.
4) Into the... - 45.3086
Japanese Meat Hot Pot
Arrange the beef slices on a plate.
Cut the cabbage into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) squares.
Cut out the hard part of the stalk and slice into threads.
Arrange the cabbage and all other ingredients on a platter.
To prepare the accompaniments, put the sesame sauce into 4... - 42.4017
Pot-roasted Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef, cracker crumbs, onion, parsley, egg, pepper, seasoned salt and 1/2 can of tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well.
Shape into a loaf about 6 inches long.
Heat the vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet or Dutch oven over medium... - 43.5224
Chinese Fire Pot With Assorted Meats And Vegetables
Shell and devein the shrimps.
Rinse with cold water.
Cut each horizontally into two thin slices.
Arrange nicely on a plate.
Cut the beef and chicken into thin slices.
Arrange on separate plates.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms in hot water for about 15... - 43.5022
Low Calorie Meat Loaf
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Shape into round loaf place accessory meat rack in crock pot.
Place meat loaf on rack.
Cover and cook on high setting for 4 to 6 hours. - 30.3329
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
Remove sausage from casings; brown in skillet with ground chuck and cubed meat.
Break up sausage and ground meat with wooden spoon or fork as they brown; drain well.
Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients; stir well.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8... - 35.6285
Parmesan Meat Loaf
I served this Parmesan Meat Loaf to my friend and her husband and they both raved over it. This Parmesan Meat Loaf was delicious and well worth the effort. Make it for the one who love today! - 39.2111