- » Potato Yogurt
Potato Yogurt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of potato yogurt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for potato yogurt recipes.
Potatoes And Yogurt
Here is a very interesting and good recipe of potatoes and yogurt. This recipe, when served as a side dish will always bring cheer to your table. I am sure you would love to prepare this recipe for your dear ones! - 42.6453
Curried Potatoes With Yogurt
Cook potatoes in water to cover.
Drain and reserve liquid for soup.
Peel and cube potatoes.
Saute onion with spices in oil or butter.
Add potatoes and salt to taste, mixing lightly.
Just before serving, add yogurt and mix carefully so as not to break up the... - 38.5763
Potatoes In Yogurt
Boil potatoes until tender, but do not overcook. Drain, let cool and peel. Using a fork, prick holes in the potatoes. Skillet-fry whole potatoes in a small amount of vegetable oil until browned. Remove and set aside.
Briefly process onions in a blender or... - 30.1783
Potatoes With Yogurt
1. Heat the oil in a skillet and add the potatoes. Cook quickly until lightly browned. Remove the potatoes and drain them on paper towels; keep warm.
2. Add the cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves, and water to skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in the... - 29.7049
Squash Potato And Yogurt Puree
1. Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water to cover for 25 minutes, or until tender. Drain, peel, and put in a bowl.
2. Meanwhile, cook the squash in lightly salted boiling water to cover for 20 minutes, or until tender. Drain and add to bowl with... - 24.518
You May Also Like!
Mashed Potatoes With Yogurt
1. In a pot of boiling water, drop cubes of unpeeled, washed potatoes and cook for fifteen minutes with a lid
2. Drain, reserve the water for souops or breads and mash the potatoes with a fork with just enough yogurt to make it fluffy
3. Serve... - 27.4546
Scrub potatoes thoroughly; do not peel.
Cook in salted water to cover 15 to 20 minutes, or until tender.
Combine chopped scallions, yogurt, and milk.
Add potatoes and toss lightly.
Top with parsley and serve hot. - 29.3197
Whipped Sweet Potato With Yogurt And Chives
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Mash the sweet potatoes.
Blend in the eggs.
Add the yogurt and whip with a hand-held mixer or a masher until the potatoes are fluffy.
(Do not use the food processor for whipping potatoes.) Add more yogurt if necessary.
Stir in the... - 31.0944
Yogurt Sweet Potatoes
Mash sweet potatoes in 2-quart saucepan until no lumps remain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except pecans.
Heat over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until heated through.
Sprinkle with pecans. - 24.7519
Steamed Potatoes Stuffed With Yogurt Cream Cheese
1. Wash the potatoes, scrubbing lightly to remove grit and being careful not to bruise the skins.
2. Preheat the oven, to 350Â°F (175Â°C).
3. Cook potatoes in a steamer or boil with the skins, until tender-firm.
4. Let cool until... - 38.7435
Red Potato Salad With Yogurt
Scrub potatoes well.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, combine potatoes and about 8 cups water.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until potatoes are tender when pierced, 20 to 25 minutes.
Drain, then immerse in cold water to cool.
When... - 37.267
Potato In Yogurt Gravy
After all the spicy curries that we got to see from chef Manjula, we see a completely different curry Potato in Yogurt Gravy. The sour and spicy taste of curry is absolutely mouth-watering. As the chef progresses with the recipe she gives some useful tips and... - 95.0947
Yogurt With Potatoes
Boil the potatoes and allow them to cool thoroughly.
Put the yogurt in a bowl and mix well with a fork.
Add the salt, black pepper, roasted cumin, and cayenne.
Peel the potatoes and dice them into 1/2-inch cubes.
Mix with the yogurt.
To serve: Pour... - 43.0894
Yogurt Flavored Potatoes
Yoghurt Flavored Potatoes has a different taste. The coriander leaves with chilli powder gives the Yoghurt Flavored Potatoes a mouth watering taste. - 38.5078